Sutent is a chemo drug used in the treatment of stomach, bowel, esophagus, kidney and pancreatic cancer.
The effects of taking Sutent are as follows or 30 Reasons NOT to Take Sutent!
!) Heart problems including heart failure and heart muscle problems (cardiomyopathy) that can lead to death.
2) Abnormal heart rhythm changes.
3) HIgh blood pressure.
4) Internal bleeding leading to death.
5) Severs jaw bone problems (osteonecrosis).
6) Tiredness that worsens and never goes away.
7) Loss of appetite.
8) Feeling nervous, agitated and tremors.
9) Night sweats.
10) Nausea or vomoting blood.
14) Rapid heart rate.
15) Pain or swelling in the arms or legs.
16) Rash or other skin changes, including drier, thicker or cracking skin.
17) Shortness of breath.
18) Loss of appetite.
19) Loss of taste.
20) Bleeding, such as nosebleeds or bleeding from cuts.
21) Blisters or a rash on the palms of the hands and soles of the feet.
23) Mouth sores, upset stomach, abdominal pain, and constipation.
24) Sutent may make your skin look yellow.
25) Skin and hair may get lighter in color.
26) Tumor lysis syndrome cause nausea, shortness of breath, irregular heartbeat, and clouding of urine.
27) Changes in kidney function and acute kidney failure.
28) Black and stick stools.
29) Blood urine.
Each pill of the chemo drug Sutent costs the cancer patient $2000.00 per pill of 50 mg. and taken daily. A month supply of Sutent costs the patient and/or insurance company $60,000.00. This chemo drug is prescribed by the Oncologist for the rest of the cancer patients life. Efficacy of chemo in general is less than 3 percent with increased life expectancy of only 2 months.
This drug has been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for the treatment of cancer.
“Doctors prescribe drugs of which they know little, for the human body of which they know less, for diseases for which they know nothing at all” – Voltaire