. . .
The Colon Hydrotherapy Chair Kit includes components for use as a stand-alone enema kit or a stand-alone douche kit. The Chair accessory is aperfect movable station for docking over most any toilet or other receptacle container and is to be used for the enema application only. The Chair accessory is a safe, stable, and dignified solution for administering enemas, whether in a home or clinical setting.
This product sets a new standard for administering colonics/enemas. The Chair may be placed over the toilet anywhere in a 180-degree sweep over the bowl area, according to the spatial layout of your bathroom.
• Chair with folding backrest and two lavage chair flex tubes
• built-in recessed handles and wheels for easy maneuvering
• built-in telescopic handle and wire hanger for suspending an enema container
• quick connect male and female fittings
• Enema/Douche Kit with 9L (2.37 gallons) water container
• Y-connector with pull-on/push-off shower spray head on one side and 3 feet (.91m) of flexible vinyl tubing with thumb clamp on other side
• two standard enema tips
• one standard douche tip
• storage of components and accessories
Lavage Chair with backrest extended
56 L x 25 W x 38 H
Lavage Chair with backrest folded closed
46 L x 25 W x 36 H
Weight of Lavage Chair only
. . .
Benefits of Colon Hydrotherapy
Colon hydrotherapy helps to restore the PH balance to the body, stimulates the immune system and allows free passage of nutrients into the blood. Cleansing the colon is a valuable modality in treating disease and promoting wellness. Colon hydrotherapy cleanses the entire colon without stressing the individual.
While the lungs, skin, kidneys and liver also serve to eliminate toxins; people have experienced throughout history that when they ensure that the colon is cleansed and rejuvenated, the well-being of the whole body is greatly enhanced. Colonic irrigation has been found to be the most effective process available to accomplish this work quickly and easily.
• Safely Relieve Constipation
• Stop Bloating and Gas
• Reduce Water Retention
• Break up Fecal Matter
• Support Colon Health
• Increase Your Energy
• Weight Lost Help
1. Compression of neighboring organs disappears or attenuates when volume reduces in the colon. Relaxing effect on organs above intestines such as the liver, heart, and lungs. Sensation of lightness may be experienced.
2. Reduces pressure in the intra-abdominal area which improves venous return from lower extremities and pelvic zone. Relaxes pressure on the hips and lumbar column and is beneficial to their mobility. Relaxes abdominal muscles from the action of water temperature and massage that accompany the colonic. Increases abdominal muscle tone due to reducing intestinal residues.
3. Stimulates peristaltic action of intestines restoring normal muscle tone and therefore removal of constipation. Potential to correct intestinal transit problems such as constipation and diarrhea without resorting to prescription drugs.
4. Sensation of well being due to the elimination of mucus, alimentary remainders not digested, gases and toxic bacteria. Relieves inflammation and edema due to elimination of irritating substances.
5. Expels parasites due to alternating water temperatures and complementary additives to colonic water such as garlic and other vermifuge (parasite killing) herbs. Decreases demineralization of body because it improves metabolism.
6. Relieves gynecological disorders such as cystitis and dysmenorrhea due to reduction of a prolapsed intestine. Reduces risk of complications after surgery because it reinforces natural immunity. We can suppose colon hydrotherapy improves functions of the large intestines, lymph and nervous system because a relation exists between them in the GI tract.
7. Reduces weight and slims due to activating elimination. Creates an increase in mental capacity and rejuvenation since it decreases the degenerative process, normal or accelerated, by removing toxic substances that affect biological aging.
What Will Colonics Do?
1. Cleanse the Colon: Breaks down toxic excrement so it can no longer harm your body or inhibit assimilation and elimination. Toxins built up over a long period are gently removed in a series of treatments. Your colon can begin to co-operate again as it was intended. In this sense, a colonic is a rejuvenation treatment.
2. Exercise the Colon Muscles: The build-up of toxins weakens the colon and impairs its functioning. The gentle filling and emptying of the colon improves peristalsis (muscular contraction) by which the colon naturally moves material. Having Colonics is like taking your colon to the gym.
3. Reshape the Colon: When problem conditions exist in the colon, they tend to alter its shape because the colon is a muscle and it will enlarge to the build up of toxins not being released. That in turn causes more problems. The gentle action of the water, coupled with massage techniques of the colon therapist, help to eliminate bulging pockets of poop and narrowed, spastic constrictions finally enabling the colon to resume its natural state.
4. Stimulated Reflex Points in the Colon: The colon is connected to every system and organ in the body by reflex points. The colonic stimulates these points thereby affecting the corresponding body parts in a beneficial way. Thus creating overall well-being.
5. Hydration of the Whole Body: Water is absorbed into the body through the colon which increases the volume of blood. The circulation of the blood is increased, resulting in a greater bathing of the cells. This dilutes the toxins and flushes them out; relieving toxemia and uremia; and increasing elimination both through the kidneys, and the skin as well as the bowels. All this generally assists the cardiovascular and circulatory systems to be more efficient.
Colon hydrotherapy has been shown to be beneficial for the following conditions:
• Acute fecal impaction
• Parasitic infection
• Mucous colitis
• Fever therapy
• Abdominal distention/flatulence
• Intestinal toxemia
• Balance physiologic flora of large intestine
• Preparation for diagnostic study of large intestine
• Irritability Anxiety
• Abdominal Discomfort
• Bad Breath
• Coated Tongue
• Lack of Concentration
• Body Odor
• Lack of Sexual Response
• Over / Under Weight
• Poor Appetite
• Skin Blemishes / Acne
• Brittle Hair / Nails
• Dark Circles Under Eyes
• Cold Hands / Feet
• Lower Back Pain
. . .
For more information please email HolisticCode@yahoo.com