What About Genetics?

“95 percent of all sickness and disease is the result of what you think, what you drink and what you eat. The remaining 5 percent is the result of genetics which is affected by what you think, what you drink and what you eat.” Dr. Robert O. Young

 — with Paulo Fernandes and 8 others.

One thought on “What About Genetics?”

  1. Ha! You are saying 95% of ALL diseases are caused by what you eat, drink, and think, and 5% are genetic which is affected by what you ear, drink, and think.

    First of all genentics has everything to do with disease.

    Here are just a few areas where genetic diseases express themselves:
    Blood and Lymph Diseases
    Cancers
    The Digestive System
    Ear, Nose, and Throat
    Diseases of the Eye
    Female-Specific Diseases
    Glands and Hormones
    The Heart and Blood Vessels
    Diseases of the Immune System
    Male-Specific Diseases
    Muscle and Bone
    Neonatal Diseases
    The Nervous System
    Nutritional and Metabolic Diseases
    Respiratory Diseases
    Skin and Connective Tissue
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK22183/

    By the way can you produce any peer reviewed study that showed “what you think” causes diseases?

    Like

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s