1) The main purpose of a chicken egg is to create a new chicken.
2) Eggs come from a chicken’s period.
3) Each egg once physically disturbed from shaking to cracking creates over 37,500,000 bacteria and/or yeast. (Source USDA)
4) The ingestion of a chicken egg activates the immune response for 3 to 5 hours in order to clean-up the toxic mess.
5) According to Dr. Livingston Wheeler, a medical doctor and cancer research scientist, eggs contain the progenitor cryptocide which causes cancer.
6) Eggs are one of my top 10 acidic foods to never eat. This includes the egg white or plasma.
7) Chickens do not have a urinary tract system so the absorption of acidic waste or urine may be pushed out into the connective tissue or muscle. But that’s what makes them so juicy! Enjoy eating chicken urine with your chicken period.
8) Chicken flesh when ingested produces 4 cancer causing poisons of nitric, uric, sulphuric and phosphoric acids, if not eliminated via the four channels of elimination may cause sickness and disease.
9) All the scientific reasons NOT to eat EGGS, CHICKEN, BEEF, PORK, TURKEY OR FISH FLESH! SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FLESH AND EGG EATING FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10) Eggs are more toxic and poisonous then smoking cigarettes – http://m.prevention.com/food/healthy-eating-tips/study-claims-eggs-are-unhealthy-smoking
11) Eating eggs leads to plaque in your arteries –http://www.cbsnews.com/news/eating-egg-yolks-leads-to-two-thirds-of-the-plaque-buildup-youd-see-in-a-smokers-arteries-study-shows/
12) Eating chicken and eggs causes cardiovascular disease, colon cancer, diabetes and prostate cancer.
2 thoughts on “Twelve Good Reasons to Say NO To EGGS and CHICKEN!”
Thanks for sharing this, very helpful website! When time permits, you could peek at my site… appreciate it! : ) http://cnb12.net/dermatology-news/
NO The uric acid produced by a chicken is expelled through the same process as feces. That white part of chicken feces is actually uric acid. Chicken do not urinate, they process water differently than other animals using it much more efficiently.