This is not an exhaustive list, and is in no particular order but are keys to the fountain of youth and living beyond 100 years.
45 BioMarkers for Aging
1. Muscle mass decreases. (muscle/weight/height Body Mass Index Increases)
2. Fat increases as a percentage of body weight.
3. Strength, energy and speed of the body decreases.
4. Base Metabolic Rate (metabolism) decreases.
5. Aerobic Capacity, the capacity to process oxygen, decreases. Red blood cells as a percentage of total blood volume (hematocrit) decreases until the average at age 90 is what is considered to be “anemia” at age 40.
6. Body cells become resistant to insulin.
7. LDL Cholesterol (“bad” cholesterol) and triglycerides increase, and HDL Cholesterol (“good” cholesterol) falls.
8. Blood pressure increases.
9. Bone mineral density decreases.
10. Density of calcium in circulatory system increases.
11. Kidney functions decrease.
12. We lose neurons in our brain. This leads to Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and Senile Dementia.
13. The vagus nerve, the longest nerve in our body, deteriorates… and all the nervous system surely also deteriorates.
14. Growth Hormone secretion drops.
15. Testosterone in men, and estrogen and progesterone in women, drops.
16. Sexual desire drops.
17. Thyroid (a hormone which affects metabolism) drops.
18. Melatonin (a hormone which regulates the body clock) drops.
19. DHEA (a hormone precursor to testosterone and estrogen) drops.
20. EPO, (erythropoietin, a hormone which stimulates the production of new red blood cells) drops.
21. Estradiol, a female hormone, increases in men.
22. Cortisol, “the Death Hormone,” increases.
23. Good enzymes (Super Oxidase Dismutase, etc.) drop.
24. A bad enzyme, MAO-B increase in the brain. MAO-B destroys neurons that produce dopamine, which is a neuro-transmitter.
25. Aromatase enzyme, a bad enzyme, increases. Aromatase converts testosterone to estrogen in men, which deprives him of libido.
26. The thickness of skin decreases, resulting in more wrinkles.
27. Prolactin, a female hormone, increases in the body of a male, presumably depriving him of some sexual libido.
28. Water proportion in the body, in the individual cells and in the skin, drops. This results (among other things) in dryer skin, and more wrinkles as well as dehydration.
29. Sense of hearing drops.
30. Sense of taste drops… “everything tastes the same”
31. Sense of vision, especially capacity to read small letters in low light, decreases.
32. Hair falls and loses its color (it becomes white).
33. The thymus gland, the master of the immune system, shrinks and atrophys, thus lessening our immune system.
34. Our liver, brain, and other critical organs shrink in size, thus affecting their functions.
35. Lipofuscine (“liver spots”) accumulates on our hands and our brains. This snuffs out many neurons in our brain.
36. The circulatory system deteriorates in length and width.
37. The velocity of blood flow decreases.
38. Inflammation increases in our body.
39. “Deep sleep” becomes more scarce and less profound.
40. Digestion becomes slower and less complete.
41. The retina of the eye becomes thinner, in many cases detaching.
42. The macular of the eye loses some of its shape after age 40, and causes distorted vision.
43. Micro-vessels in the eye pop, covering the retina, causing partial loss of vision, or complete blindness.
44. Night-vision decreases.
45. Melanocytes continually release small amounts of the brown- black pigment called melanin into the skin. Exposure to sunlight signals the melanocytes to produce more melanin. Melanin determines our normal skin color and attempts to protect our skin from severe sun damage. As we age, our melanocytes begin to function less effectively. The density of active melanocytes in the skin is reduced by 10% to 20% every 10 years, starting in our late 30’s and 40’s. Melanocytes are also responsible for hair color, so their loss explains why 50% of people are gray by age 50.
45 Alkalizing Recommendations for Living in Good Health and Fitness to Age 100 and Beyond!
The good news is that for everything that can happen, for each sign of aging there is a cause, and there is a natural approach to slow down or stop the sign of aging completely, or even reverse the course. The following are the keys to slowing down and/or stopping the aging process and living to over 100.
1. Muscle mass decreases… on the average about 7 lbs. per decade… this loss accelerates after age 45.
And what to do about it: Do exercises to increase muscle mass, or to decrease the rate of loss. Take 1 teaspoon of glutathione 3 times a day, which will help to increase muscle mass. Eat more high chlorophyll foods to build blood and in turn build muscles. Eliminate all animal protein and complex carbohydrate intake to reduce acidity that tenderizes and weakens muscle cells. Whole body or whole cell exercising with a rebounder and/or whole body vibrational machine will help to remove acids from the tissues and prevent and/or reverse tissue wasting. Drink 4 to 5 liters or quarts of electron rich alkaline water with 1 to 2 scoops of pH Miracle Greens, pHruits and pHloage and/or Doc Broc Power Plants.
2. Fat percentage increases from 25% to more than 40%.
And what to do about it: Eliminate ALL sugar and animal protein in your diet which causes the body to retain fat to buffer their acidic waste products. Eliminate undigested proteins in the 9 yards of the intestines with oral alimentary canal cleaners, enema and colonic irrigation. Take 2 to 3 teaspoons of pH Miracle Greens, pH Miracle pHlush which contains magnesium oxide to break-up undigested animal proteins, sticky acids from complex carbohydrates and acid bound mucous.
3. Body strength, energy, and speed decreases.
And what to do about it: Do low impact and static attraction exercises every day for 1 hour. Try to EAT much more chlorophyll rich foods and eat 120 grams of organic polyunsaturated fats from hemp, flax, borage, avocado, extra-virgin olive and black seeds.
4. Base Metabolic Rate (Metabolism) decreases. The thyroid gland produces less hormone.
And what to do about it: Eliminate All animal protein and complex carbohydrates, eat more alkaline electron rich, high water content and high chlorophyll content foods and drinks. Start taking 1 to 2 teaspoons of pHour salts containing sodium, magnesium, potassium and calcium. Spray the pHlavor salts in your mouth every hour or when you feel a decrease in energy. Include iodine-rich foods like seaweed, kelp, and good-quality sea salt with iodine.
5. Aerobic capacity (capacity to process oxygen) decreases.
And what to do about it: Do low impact aerobic exercises such as rebounding, walking, jogging, and whole body vibration every day for at least 1 hour. Exercise is all around good — giving you the positive effects of increased endorphins and a reduced waistline. It makes your heart stronger by pumping more blood with less effort, lowers cholesterol and blood pressure, prevents and controls diabetes, strengthens bones and muscles and controls weight. Convinced yet?
A study published in the Archives of Internal Medicine showed that participants who had moderate to high exercise routines lived 1.3 to 3.7 years longer than their couch potato counterparts. Clear the bowels of any undigested animal and dairy products with colon hydrotherapy. And finally, drink 1 tablespoon of liquid chlorophyll every hour to help build the red blood cells which will carry increased oxygen to the tissues and remove metabolic acids.
6. Body cells lose sensitivity to insulin.
And what to do about it: Avoid all sugars (natural sugars like honey, agave or stevia) and complex carbohydrates in your diet, increase healthy organic fats in your diet from avocado, olive, hemp, pumpkin, sesame, black seed, borage, etc., and eliminate all protein in your diet. If you are overweight, try to lose weight through the pH Miracle alkaline diet and low impact and static attraction exercises. Do exercises to increase muscle mass and eliminate acids, which will help to lower high glucose levels. As you eliminate acidity and clear the bowels of undigested protein and carbohydrate, this will reverse your sensitivity to insulin. Take supplements with chromium and vanadium, which will help insulin to work better. Take supplemental of sodium, magnesium, potassium, calcium, long chain organic fats, L- arginine, carnitine, and especially veggie based organic glutathione. Buy a meter to measure glucose levels after every meal, and adjust your diet to keep glucose between 70 and 105, (preferably 80 to 95.) As you begin to alkalize your body you will need less insulin (up to 75% in the first 72 hours).
7. LDL Cholesterol, (Low Density Lipoprotein, the “good cholesterol) increases when we are more acidic, and HDL Cholesterol (High Density Lipoprotein, the other “good” cholesterol) decreases when we are eating acidic foods.
And what to do about it: Avoid animal protein, all forms of sugar, and complex carbohydrate foods whenever you can. Take chromium, vanadium, Omega-3 from hemp, flax, borage and black seed, Omega-5 from pomegranate seed, amino acids such as glutathione, taurine, cysteine, and L-carnitine. Eat alkaline, high chlorophyll fruit and vegetables with a high content of alkaline water and soluble fiber. Never take injected growth hormone!
Eating up to two portions of wild ocean or lake fish on a weekly basis is beneficial, reported the Harvard School of Public Health. In fact, eating fish could possibly cut the risk of death by heart disease by one-third. Here’s why: omega-3’s fatty acids are healthy. They keep blood from clotting, lower the amount of fats in the bloodstream and reduce the risk of obesity. Plus, they provide a lot of nutrients like selenium, antioxidants and protein. However, pregnant women and children need to limit their intake of high-mercury fish like swordfish, king mackerel and others.
8. Blood pressure increases.
And what to do about it: Eliminate ALL animal protein, eat less foods with a high carbohydrate content (potatoes, rice, pasta, sweets, bread) and eat more foods with a high chlorophyll content. Avoid processed salt and eat non-processed mineral sea salts like the pH Miracle pHlavor, take supplementary chromium, vanadium. magnesium, potassium, and calcium. Do whole body exercises. And finally, start a whole-body liquid feast of only juiced or purred green fruit and vegetables for 21 days.
9. Density of minerals in our bones decreases. Osteoporosis (“porous bones”) is a nearly universal condition beginning after age 50.
And what to do about it: Eliminate all acidic foods and drinks which causes the release of calcium ions from the bones. Take supplemental vitamin D, sodium, calcium, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, lysine, and boron. Take mineral sea salts like the pH Miracle pHour salts and pHlavor salts. Exercise at least 1 hour every day.
10. Calcium increases in our blood, as it decreases in our bones. More calcium in the blood contributes to arthritis, and stiffness of the circulatory system.
And what to do about it: Eliminate all acidic foods and drinks as outlined in the pH Miracle for Weight Loss, including all animal proteins, sugars, complex carbohydrates, and non-alkaline water. Start eating a diet rich in chlorophyll, alkaline water, mineral sea salts like pH Miracle pHour salts and pHlavor salts and liberal amounts of long chain organic fats from olive, avocado, hemp, flax, borage, pomegranate and black seed.
11. Kidney function decreases. The kidneys are responsible for filtering and purifying our blood from dietary and metabolic acids. They also serve as a thermostat to determine if there is enough oxygen in our blood. If there are not enough red blood cells carrying oxygen, the kidneys are the organs that produce EPO, erythropoietin. As kidney function decreases, they allow red blood cell level to decrease, which decreases oxygen to all parts of our body.
And what to do about it: If red blood cell count is lower than normal, it can be raised by increasing the diet in high chlorophyll foods and drinks. Eliminate all animal protein in your diet. Drink 4 to 5 quarts or 4 to 5 liters of alkaline green drinks per day. Take 1 teaspoon of glutathione 3 times a day.
12. We lose about 20% of the neurons in our brain. This may be due to a lack of oxygen, or to the increase in acid on our brain, or bad circulation, or red blood cell deficiency or probably a combination of these factors. Improving any or all of them will decrease the loss of neurons and brain function.
And what to do about it: Nebulize 10 ml of glutathione 3 times a day. Glutathione will help to clean up lipofuscin, which contributes to the loss of brain cells. Hydration with green drinks will help to clean up the circulatory system. Lower cholesterol and triglycerides will help blood to flow better. Vaso-dilators such as sodium, magnesium, potassium and calcium bicarbonate with 4 to 5 liters of pH Miracle Greens, pHruits and pHolage and/or Doc Broc Power Plants per day will help get food, oxygen, and water to your brain cells. Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy will super-saturate blood with oxygen, which could help repair or save brain cells. Take supplements with glutathoine, cysteine, taurine, magnesium, zinc, choline, vitamins B-5, B-6, B-12, folic acid, calcium, and especially CLA from pomegranate seeds. Nebulize glutathione, cysteine, and taurine which will help to increase your circulatory system to the brain, which will help to keep your brain cells healthy. Playing chess, reading newspapers, attending plays or finishing a crossword puzzle all have positive health results, experts say. Brain fitness is paramount to maintaining your cognitive abilities. According to one study by Neurology Online, people who mentally exercised their brains had a reduced risk of mild cognitive impairment and a risk of Alzheimer’s that was 2.6 times less than people who did not stimulate their mind. And finally, have at least 1 hour of self-education per day.
13. The largest nerve in the body, the vagus nerve, which runs from the brain to the lower body, deteriorates from acidic exposure to dietary and metabolic acids. The vagus nerve is the main neural component of the parasympathetic nervous system, or that part of the nervous system that takes care of the functions that run more or less on “auto-pilot”.
These include heart rate, ability to have an erection in men, and digestion. As we age, the vagus nerve is affected and damaged by rising blood and tissue acid levels. This affects and can be measured in heart rate, the increase in erectile impotence in men, lower sex-drive and digestive problems. A twenty-one year old non-diabetic’s heart rate typically slows as much as 75 percent from inhaling to exhaling. This drops to about 30 percent for a seventy year old non-diabetic, or less (including “no variation”) in a diabetic.
And what to do about it: The acid sugar causes the most damage to the nervous and circulatory system. Learn which foods increase your blood glucose levels, and avoid those foods (potatoes, breads, sweets, fruits, rice, pasta, pizza, cookies, and cakes). Eliminate all animal proteins that will decrease uric, nitric, sulphuric and phosphoric acid. Take 1 to 2 scoops 4 to 6 times a day of pH Miracle L-arginine Max to improve circulation to the blood and tissues. As red blood cell circulation improves the nervous system will lengthen and repair.
14. Growth hormone secretion decreases about 70% from age 20 to 50, and another 70% from age 50 to 80. Testosterone decreases in males, estrogen decreases in females, thyroid decreases, DHEA, and melatonin decrease.
And what to do about it: Eat more alkaline mineral salts like pH Miracle pHlavor and pHour salts to decrease dietary and metabolic acids and increase the health of the endocrine system. When you have a healthy endocrine system which runs on electrons transported on the backbone of mineral salts than the glands will function normally. The evidence of a normally functioning gland is the secretion of hormones which are the acidic waste products of these glands. Some of these acidic glandular waste products include melatonin, DHEA, pregnenolone, testosterone, Tri-Est, progesterone, thyroid, and growth hormone. The single most important nutrient for healthy endocrine glands are the ingestion of alkaline mineral salts, especially sodium and iodine. It is scientifically proven to reverse many of the signs of aging, including perhaps rejuvenating the thyroid gland itself.
15. Our bodies produce less of certain antioxidants, such as super-oxidase dismutase, which are important for buffering dietary and/or metabolic acids or as our first natural defense against fermentation or tissue degeneration.
And what to do about it: Eat raw electron rich green fruit and vegetables, if necessary take natural mineral salt supplements, like pH Miracle flavor salts and pHour salts which contain sodium, magnesium, potassium and calcium. Take orally glutathione, which will help decrease the harmful dietary and metabolic acids that increase with age.
16. The thickness of our skin decreases… skin wrinkles.
And what to do about it: Take supplements of vitamin A, C, E, and glutathione. Eliminate all animal protein and complex carbohydrates. Increase your intake of green fruit and vegetables which are high in chlorophyll that will help build healthy red blood cells and in turn help build healthy skin cells. The quality of the blood will determine the quality of the skin cells and the quality of the red blood cells as the primary stem cells will be determined by the quality and quantity of green fruit and vegetables ingested. Take at least 9 to 12 servings of green fruit or vegetables a day or supplement your diet with a concentration of fruit and vegetables called pH Miracle pHruits and pHolage. Take 1 to 2 capsules of pH Miracle pHruits and pHolage with alkaline water 3 times daily.
17. The proportion of water in tissues decreases… this causes dry skin and more wrinkles.
And what to do about it: Drink 4 to 5 liters or quarts of structured electron rich alkaline water with 1 to 2 scoops of concentrated pH Miracle Greens, pHruits and pHolage and/or Doc Broc Power Plants each day. This will help provide the naturally occurring antioxidants to prevent wrinkles and the electron rich hydration to prevent dry skin.
18. Hearing and eye-sight is reduced or impaired.
And what to do about it: Take supplemental Glutathione, Vitamin A, and Vitamin E. Place 1 drop in each ear or each eye of pH Miracle Silver DepHense which contains colloidal copper, gold, and silver. Drink 4 to 5 liters or quarts of electron rich alkaline water with 1 to 2 scoops of pH Miracle greens, pHruits and pHloage and/or Doc Broc Power Plants. Do eye exercises. And finally reduce the exposure of radiation from cell phones and computers by using protective EMF shields.
19. Men more than women, some younger and some older, but all of us lose hair on our heads, and hair turns white.
And what to do about it: Wash and condition your hair with the pH Miracle, Young pHorever Shampoo and Conditioner which will increase the blood circulation to the roots of the hair, thus taking water, oxygen, and nutrients to the roots of your hair. This will avoid or postpone the loss of hair. Do daily scalp massage.
20. The thymus gland which is the master gland of the immune system, shrinks and atrophy’s with age, because of increased dietary and metabolic acids.
And what to do about it: Take supplements of pH Miracle Glutathione, CLA from pomegranate, Vitamins A, and E. Drink 4 to 5 liters or quarts of electron rich alkaline water with 1 to 2 scoops of pH Miracle Greens, pHruits and pHloage and/or Doc Broc Power Plants to help reverse the atrophy of the thymus gland.
21. The liver and brain and other vital organs shrink and become less effective because of dietary and metabolic acid. We lose up to 20% of the neurons in our brain, especially after age 45. Our liver also shrinks in size because of dietary and metabolic acid.
And what to do about it: Drink 4 to 5 liters or quarts of electron rich alkaline water with 1 to 2 scoops of pH Miracle Greens, pHruits and pHloage and/or Doc Broc Power Plants to help dilate the capillaries. This will help feed the brain and other organs with oxygen and nutrients, to prevent loss. Take pH Miracle glutathione, which will increase the circulation, thus providing nutrients, oxygen and alkaline water to all organs, thus preventing their loss.
22. Lipofuscin accumulates in our brains and snuffs out memory cells.
And what to do about it: Drink 4 to 5 liters or quarts of electron rich alkaline water with 1 to 2 scoops of pH Miracle Greens, pHruits and pHolage and/or Doc Broc Power Plants to help remove lipofuscin from the brain, or reduce the rate of accumulation, with 1 scope of pH Miracle L-arginine Max 4 to 6 times a day. Take pH Miracle glutathione, which will increase the size and vigor of the circulatory system, thus helping to keep the acidic garbage moving out.
23. The circulatory system deteriorates. We are born with a perfectly clean and beautifully flexible circulatory system reaching everywhere. But by the time we are 50 years old, if you would see a cross-section of your veins and arteries, and depending upon how much you have abused your body with sugar, trans-fatty foods, cigarettes and alcohol etc, they are looking like a clogged up sewer. In addition to cholesterol bound acid, they are clogged up with calcium bound acid, and veins and arteries have lost flexibility. This causes blood to circulate more slowly, and so less oxygen gets to all parts of the body, including the brain. Dietary and metabolic acid are at the root cause of loss of brain cells, organ and gland atrophy.
And what to do about it: Avoid as much sugar and carbohydrates and proteins in your diet, as possible. Take pH Miracle Glutathione, cysteine, and taurine will help prevent free radical or acid damage, which causes some of the problem. Omega-3, 5, 6 and 9 oil will help lower acidity, increasing the level of healthy red blood cells that will help repair the walls of the circulatory system, bowel detoxification, and oral alkaline chelation will might help to cleanse out micro-calcifications and some metals, thus improving circulation. Take ph Miracle glutathione which is proven to increase the length and breadth of the circulatory system. Drink 4 to 5 liters or quarts of electron rich alkaline water with 1 to 2 scoops of pH Miracle Greens, pHruits and pHolage and/or Doc Broc Power Plants to help build red blood cells and to dilate the circulatory system, thus helping to increase the flow of blood to all parts of the body. Take liquid chlorophyll and eat green fruit and vegetables to increase blood volume, the percentage of blood that is red blood cells, and hemoglobin which carries oxygen. You know what they say, “A cucumber a day keeps the doctor away.” Broccoli, kale, avocado, cucumber whatever the fruit or veggie, chances are you’re doing a body good with its vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants and fiber. According to the World Cancer Research Fund and the American Institute for Cancer Research, diets that contain substantial and varied amounts of fruit and vegetables may potentially prevent 20 percent or more cancer cases.
24. Toxic metals such as lead and mercury accumulate throughout our lives in our bodies. They stick to the brain and the spinal column, causing damage. This process probably starts soon after birth. After a certain level, lead will cause a decrease in learning. Mercury causes a decrease in learning and headaches and pain. Both probably also contribute to damage which might result in an increase in other terrible decreases.
And what to do about it: Get a blood and a 3-D Electro-Scan analysis to determine what levels of toxic metals are in your body. Of course, if you smoke, quit smoking. Drink 4 to 5 liters or quarts of electron rich alkaline water with 1 to 2 scoops of pH Miracle Greens, pHruit and pHolage and/or Doc Broc Power Plants to help lower the levels of toxic metals. Dry heat sauna, lymphatic massage and exercise can also help lower some toxins. Avoid contact as much as possible with mercury and lead in paints, fungus creams, etc. The greatest amount of mercury is foolishly placed into your mouth by conventional dentists, via so-called “silver” amalgams (if dentists would call them “mercury amalgams,” like they should since they are more than 50% mercury, than they might lose business…) Utterly refuse any mercury amalgams in your mouth, and consider removing and replacing the ones you have!
25. Water proportion in the body and in the skin, drops. This results (among other things) in dryer skin, and more wrinkles.
And what to do about it: Drink 4 to 5 liters or quarts of electron rich alkaline water with 1 to 2 scoops of pH Miracle Greens, pHruits and pHloage and/or Doc Broc Power Plants. Moisturize you skin daily with organic coconut oil. Do not use beauty products on your skin which contain dangerous chemical ingredients and substitute with organic coconut oil, and avocado mask.
26. Deep sleep deteriorates. The first stage of deterioration of sleep due to aging occurs between young adulthood (ages 16 to 25) and mid-life (35-50). Although the total amount of sleep remains constant as young adults move into mid-life, the proportion of slow wave or deep sleep decreases from nearly 20% of a normal night’s sleep for those under 25, to less than five percent for those over 35. Growth hormone secretion, which occurs primarily during deep sleep, also declines by about 75%.
And what to do about it: Nebulize pH Miracle glutathione, which helps to increase deep sleep. Drink 4 to 5 liters or quarts of electron rich alkaline water with 1 to 2 scoops of pH Miracle Greens, pHruits and pHloage and/or Doc Broc Power Plants. Getting less than six hours of sleep each night could have negative health effects. A study from the Sleep Health Centers in Boston reported that getting less than this amount of sleep each night increased the risk of dying. Plus, having too little sleep increases your risk of diabetes. Sleeping reduces the levels of leptin, which is the hormone that signals us to stop eating. A heavier weight equates to an increased diabetes risk. Experts recommend getting between six to nine hours of sleep each night for optimum health. Reduce emotional and physical stress to have deeper sleep by taking 30 minute infrared sauna and.or a alkaline mineral clay and salt bath before going to bed.
27. Certain acidic hormones such as cortisol increase with age. Cortisol is produced by the body in response to stress. It is a catabolic, ie, it destroys or ferments muscle. Cortisol is also known as “the Death hormone” under the theory that the human body will spontaneously end its own life at a certain age. Cortisol is an acidic stress hormone.
And what to do about it: Avoid anger and stress, and very strenuous exercise which will make the body produce cortisol. Take 1 teaspoon of pH Miracle glutathione 3 times a day, which helps you to remain optimistic and to resist stress. Drink 4 to 5 liters or quarts of electron rich alkaline water with 1 to 2 scoops of pH Miracle Greens, pHruits and pHloage and/or Doc Broc Power Plants. Spray the pH Miracle flavor salts every hour to improve energy, circulation and elimination. Take time-off work to have fun, relax and spend quality time with family and friends.
28. A harmful acidic enzyme, aromatase, increases with age. Aromatase converts testosterone to estrogen, which are both acidic waste products of glandular function. In a man’s body, this results in a loss of muscle and worsening skin tone, and a decrease in sex drive. In a woman’s body, this results less activity of the glands that are vital for building muscle, and skin tone, and also sex drive. This is indicated by the reduction of the acidic waste hormone testosterone.
And what to do about it: Take pH Miracle pHour salts, pHlavor salts, and glutathione, which are very effective anti-aromatase. Drink 4 to 5 liters or quarts of electron rich alkaline water with 1 to 2 scoops of pH Miracle Greens, pHruits and pHloage and/or Doc Broc Power Plants. After 12 weeks you can take blood tests for hormone levels to determine that the hormone levels are now in healthy levels.
29. Digestion becomes slower and less complete.
And what to do about it: It is important to note that the digestive system does not digest food but alkalizes food for biological transformation into stem cells in the crypts of the small intestine. The salivary glands, stomach, pancreas, and gallbladder all secret sodium bicarbonate to alkalize the food and liquids we ingest. To help in the process of alkalizing our food take 1 scoop of pH Miracle pHour salts in 2 o 3 ounces of electron rich alkaline water 2 to 3 times a day or whenever urine pH is less than 8 or saliva pH is less than 7.5. Blend or juice all foods or chew your foods until they are in a purred state before swallowing.
30. As we age, our melanocytes begin to function less effectively. The density of active melanocytes in the skin is reduced by 10% to 20% every 10 years, starting in our late 30’s and 40’s. Melanocytes are also responsible for hair color, so their loss explains why 50% of people are gray by age 50. When sunlight hits the skin, cells called melanocytes (located between the outer and middle layers of the skin) begin to take action. Melanocytes continually release small amounts of the brown- black pigment called melanin into the skin. Exposure to sunlight signals the melanocytes to produce more melanin. Melanin determines our normal skin color and attempts to protect our skin from severe sun damage.
And what to do about it: Take 1 teaspoon of pH Miracle glutathione and N-acetyl-cysteine 3 time a day and treat your hair with Young pHorever Shampoo and Conditioner, which can help to reverse hair and color loss in many people. Drink 4 to 5 liters or quarts of electron rich alkaline water with 1 to 2 scoops of pH Miracle Greens, pHruits and pHloage and/or Doc Broc Power Plants. Wear Young pHorever sunscreen, limiting your exposure to the sun during peak hours and wearing sunglasses are some ways to prevent skin damage and cancer. Considering skin cancer is the most common of cancer types — more than one million cases are diagnosed each year in the U.S. — prevention and early detection are key to prolonging your life.
Here are fifteen additional recommendations you can do to slow down the aging process and increase the likelihood of living beyond 100 years free of ALL sickness and disease!
1) Manage Stress
Whether you manage stress by getting a massage, meditating or working out, as long as you’re doing something to curtail the anxiety you’re headed towards a healthier life. Stressful situations such as births, deaths, divorce and employment concerns often slow down the blood flow to the heart, raise cholesterol levels, decrease your mental well-being and weaken the immune system with the increase of metabolic acids.
2) Stay Positive
If you always think the glass is half full, you’re on the right track. Mayo Clinic research shows that people with a positive outlook typically live 19 percent longer than people who see the glass as half empty. Although it’s questionable if this can be attributed to optimists being more likely to seek medical help when they’re ill or their immune systems being stronger as a result of their sunny outlook, the result is that they live longer. Optimists are also less likely to suffer depression and helplessness than their pessimist counterparts because they create less acid in their body.
3) Quit Drinking Alcohol
Alcohol is a toxic acidic fluid and compromises the alkaline design of the body. Drinking any acidic alcohol will shorten your life.
4) Quit Smoking
Let’s face it: smoking is bad for you. Really bad. Need proof? Based on data from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, adult male smokers lost approximately 13.2 years of their lives and female smokers lost 14.5 years of their lives because of smoking. Plus, chronic diseases caused by smoking tended to curtail the quality of life of smokers while they were still alive.
5) Laugh out Loud
Experts say that laughter is the best medicine. After all, it increases your immune system response, lowers acidic blood sugar levels in diabetics, increases oxygen flow throughout your entire body and helps induce a state of relaxation promoting better sleep. The positive health effects are no laughing matter: according to the University of Maryland Medical Center, average blood flow typically increases 22 percent during and after bursts of laughter compared to a decrease in blood flow by 35 percent during mental stress.
6) Get Married
Exchanging vows comes with its own medical perks. A study in the Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health showed the death rate for people who were unmarried was significantly higher compared to people who were married and living with their spouses. While the results were significant among the various unmarried subcategories such as divorced, separated, or widowed populations, it was significantly stronger for people who had never been married.
7) Share a Hug
Couples who had physical contact, such as a brief hug and ten minutes of hand holding, actually lowered their heart rates and blood pressure by 50 percent, according to researchers at the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill. Plus, in a previous study it was determined that hugging and hand-holding reduces the negative effects of stress.
8) Eat An Alkaline pH Miracle Diet
Eating an alkaline pH Miracle diet rich in spouted grains, seeds, nuts, vegetables and fruit is the best way to maintain the delicate pH balance of the blood and tissues and the alkaline design of the body. This will then help to prevent any and all sickness and disease. It will also help to improve the quality and the quantity of life well beyond 100 years.
9) Make Love Daily
Daily sex releases feel-good chemicals that keep you healthy and happy.
10) Exercise for 1 Hour Daily
Daily exercise improves blood and lymph circulation that opens up the pores of the skin to remove metabolic and dietary acids via the sweat. Exercise will protect you from the acids that make you sick and tired. It also slows down the aging process caused by metabolic and dietary acids that have not been eliminated through the four channels of elimination – urination, defecation, perspiration and respiration. Some of my favorite exercises are rebounding, jogging, walking, swimming, tennis, and love-making.
11) Have Daily Lymphatic Massage
Comedian Bob Hope lived to the ripe old age of 100. When he was asked what he attributed his longevity he said, “daily massage.” Massage helps to remove metabolic and dietary acids out of the connective and fatty tissues back into lymphatic and then blood circulation for removal out through urination and defecation.
12) Have an Infrared Sauna Daily
A daily infrared sauna will increase blood and lymph circulation and open up the pores of the skin for the removal of dietary and metabolic acids. This will help all organs, tissues and glands to remain healthy.
13) Have a Colonic at Least Once a Week
Colonics or hydrocolon therapy will help to remove acidic toxic waste from the large bowel to make clear for infusing alkaline water and mineral salts via the hemorrhoidal vein. This is the quickest way to infuse alkalinity into the blood and tissues in the prevention and reversal of dis-ease.
14) Have Daily Prayer and/or Meditation
Daily prayer and/or meditation will help to quite the brain and connect you to your true, creative, powerful and eternal spiritual self. Remember you are a spiritual being having a physical experience NOT a physical being having a spiritual experience.
15) Practice Daily Forgiveness
Forgiveness of oneself and of others is important in achieving and maintaining a healthy mind, body and spirit.
True forgiveness is achieved when we remember the trespass no more!
Dr. Young How Long Can I Live With Excellent Health and Fitness?
“The human body is alkaline by design although acidic by function. According to the research of Alexis Carrel in the early 1990’s, he found that the human cell can live forever when it resides in a proper alkaline-rich environment. Theoretically, if you can maintain the alkaline design of the blood, tissues and organs with an alkaline lifestyle, than life-expectancy should be at least 150 years with excellent health and fitness. Therefore, life and death is a matter of choice which we make minute by minute, day by day and year by year. I believe the only thing holding us back from a long and healthy life, free from all sickness and disease are the consequences of our own personal lifestyle choices. So choose wisely!”
Robert O. Young, Ms., D.Sc., Ph.D., ND
1) The pH Miracle book 1
2) The pH Miracle book 2 revised and updated
3) The pH Miracle for Weight Loss
4) The pH Miracle for Diabetes
5) Sick and Tired
6) Reverse Cancer Now
7) The pH Miracle for Cancer
8) The pH Miracle for Heart Disease
9) and 10) Back to the House of Health book I and book II