OPPOSE SB 792
OPPOSE MANDATED VACCINATIONS FOR EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATORS. PRESCHOOL TEACHERS. HOME DAYCARE OWNERS. ALL CHILD CARE EMPLOYEES.
ALL employed Adults must be up-to-date on each vaccine listed on CDC’s adult immunization schedule (except HPV) or be denied employment.
SB 792, would eliminate an adult’s right to exempt themselves from one, some, or all vaccines, a risk-laden medical procedure. This bill eliminate medical autonomy, crushes religious freedom, undermines personal freedom and burdens quality providers with <span “font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;=”” line-height:150%;font-family:”abadi=”” light”;mso-fareast-font-family:=”” メイリオ;mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast;mso-bidi-font-family:”times=”” roman”;=”” mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;mso-ansi-language:en-us;mso-fareast-language:=”” en-us;mso-bidi-language:ar-sa”=””>a non-optional series of medical interventions in the form of mandated vaccines that is neither 100 % nor 100% effective.
Bill excerpt: This bill, commencing September 1, 2016, would prohibit a day care center or a family day care home from employing any person who has not been immunized in accordance with the schedule for routine adult immunizations, prescribed by the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The bill would specify circumstances under which a person would be exempt from the immunization requirement, based on medical safety and current immunity, as specified. The bill would make conforming changes to provisions that set forth qualifications for day care center teachers and applicants for licensure as a family day care center. Because the bill would extend the application of a crime under the act, the bill would impose a state-mandated local program.
*limited exemptions: Section 41597.622. (a) Commencing September 1, 2016, a person shall not be employed at a family day care home if he or she has not been immunized according to the schedule for routine adult immunizations, as recommended by the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices, with the exception of vaccination for human papillomavirus (HPV).
05/22/15 SB792 (Mendoza) passed the Senate with 34 Ayes, 3 Noes and 2 abstaining votes. The bill was referred to Assembly Rules where it awaits Assembly Committee assignment for upcoming hearings.
Ayes: Allen, Bates, Beall, Berryhill, Block, Cannella, De León, Gaines, Galgiani, Hall, Hancock, Hernandez, Hertzberg, Hill, Hueso, Jackson, Lara, Leno, Leyva, Liu, McGuire, Mendoza, Mitchell, Monning, Nguyen, Nielsen, Pan, Pavley, Roth, Runner, Stone, Vidak, Wieckowski, Wolk
Noes: Anderson, Moorlach, Morrell
No Votes Recorded: Fuller, Huff
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE TOOLS, ONLINE CONNECTIONS TO LEADERS AND ORGANIZATIONS TO HELP YOU MAKE A POSITIVE IMPACTS ON YOUR RIGHT TO EXERCISE INFORMED CONSENT IN THE VACCINATION DECISION PROCESS.
A FEW REASONS ADULTS REJECT MANDATED VACCINATION
- MMR & CHICKEN POX are live virus vaccines. Recently vaccinated teachers caring for newborns & toddlers will expose them to the diseases.
- The flu vaccine, which is on the required list, was only 19% effective last year. Many strains still contain thimerosal, a form of mercury. Others contain aluminum, which is a neurotoxin. Recently a batch of flu vaccines was recalled, reportedly due to low potency.
- Most workers in the field are female, many in child bearing ages. All shots have not been tested on pregnant women, but that doesn’t qualify you for a medical exemption.
- Vaccines are against many individuals’ moral and religious convictions. In addition to aborted fetal tissue, some residents of California believe that God does not want their bodies injected with neurotoxins, heavy metals, animal tissues, genetically modified organisms, live or attenuated viruses, cleansers, adjuvants, stabilizers, preservatives, etc. They believe that those substances compromise their immune systems and destroy their health. – see Religious Rights Violation
- Vaccines are pharmaceutical products that cause injury and death for some. The United States Government has paid out more than $3 billion dollars to vaccine victims. Many more people have adverse reactions. Nobody can predict who will be harmed from vaccines. –see Vaccine Injury
- Physicians, in the American Medical Association Code of Ethics, affirm philosophical and religious exemptions for themselves. See Opinion 9.133 Routine Universal Immunization of Physicians. Childcare employees and owners should have that same right. – See Informed Consent
- Pharmaceutical companies are NOT liable for vaccine reactions: The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 established the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP) as a federal no-fault system to compensate persons (or families of persons) who are injured by childhood vaccines, has paid out over $3 billion to families whose children have died or suffered other adverse reactions. In the past 5 years, an average of $221,000,000 has been paid out per year, which has nearly tripled from years before. Recipients of compensation are not allowed to speak of their case after it’s been settled. Manufacturers and the doctors who administer vaccines are completely shielded from liability for vaccine injuries and deaths.
- Adverse reactions are more common than widely perceived: Managed by the CDC and FDA, the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) reports more than 30,000 vaccine related injuries annually. Since 2000, 142 Californians have suffered severe adverse reactions, resulting in 46 deaths of California citizens. In that same time period, VAERS reported the deaths of 707 American citizens. Vaccines fail sometimes where even fully vaccinated people become infected. Nobody can predict who will or will not respond to vaccines. – See Vaccine Failure
- Big Pharma has a fraudulent history: In the past 5 years, drug makers have paid the U.S. Government $19.2 billion in criminal and civil fraud penalties. EVERY SINGLE MAKER of vaccines has pled guilty to FRAUD. Yet, we are expected to believe them when they say their product in which they pocket billions of dollars – is safe. Skepticism of the pharmaceutical industry is well deserved, and it doesn’t imply skepticism of science. Furthermore, two former Merck virologists now whistleblowers allege that Merck falsified data with the MMR II vaccine in order to meet the required 95% efficacy rate. This, along with other evidence, suggests the possibility that vaccine failure is a contributing factor for annual outbreaks. -see Vaccine Fraud
– Barbara Matessa