Professional colon hydro-therapy benefits are being rediscovered globally and regarded as the foremost among cleansing treatments and technologies. Long before the word “colonic” came to use, popular healers of ancient times understood the need to cleanse the colon. Archeologists’ uncovered writings on colon health and cleansing set down by ancient Egyptian and Mesopotamian societies dating back to 5,000 B.C.
As people explored new land and spread across the globe, the medical practice of colon cleansing and healing also expanded and evolved. Since ancient times, from continent to continent and over thousands of years, the cleansing of the colon remained a staple method of healing the intestinal tract and promoting internal health.
The writings of Plato, Hippocrates, Aristotle, Galen, Pare’ and Da Vinci reveal that the founding fathers of modern medicine understood and practiced early methods of cleansing the colon for a wide variety of health conditions and afflictions.
From average citizens to aristocrats and royalty, cleansing the colon was the recognized protocol for intestinal cleansing. No matter the reference, (i.e., enemas, high colonics, colon cleansing, colon irrigation) the result was a sense of good health and being. With SHP equipment, tapping into the healing benefits of colon hydro-therapy can now be fully realized.
The colon is responsible for removing toxins from all parts of the body, not just digestive waste. When the colon is functioning properly, it is normal and healthy to have a bowel movement shortly after each meal. However, with the typical modern diet of overcooked, processed and refined foods, chronic constipation and digestive problems are on the rise. Mental and emotional stress, which is so prevalent in our fast-paced society, can also interfere with proper digestion and elimination.
What Will Colonics Do For The Colon?
1. Cleanse the Colon: Breaks down acidic toxic excrement so it can no longer harm your body or inhibit assimilation and elimination. Toxins or acids built up over a long period are gently removed in a series of treatments. Your colon can begin to co-operate again as it was intended. In this sense, a colonic is a rejuvenation treatment.
2. Exercise the Colon Muscles: The build-up of toxins weakens the colon and impairs its functioning. The gentle filling and emptying of the colon improves peristalsis (muscular contraction) by which the colon naturally moves material. Having Colonics is like taking your colon to the gym.
3. Reshape the Colon: When problem conditions exist in the colon, they tend to alter its shape because the colon is a muscle and it will enlarge to the buildup of toxins not being released. That in turn causes more problems. The gentle action of the water, coupled with massage techniques of the colon therapist, help to eliminate bulging pockets of poop and narrowed, spastic constrictions finally enabling the colon to resume its natural state.
4. Stimulated Reflex Points in the Colon: The colon is connected to every system and organ in the body by reflex points. The colonic stimulates these points thereby affecting the corresponding body parts in a beneficial way. Thus creating overall well-being and health in the body.
5. Hydration of the Whole Body: Water is absorbed into the body through the colon which increases the volume of blood. The circulation of the blood is increased, resulting in a greater bathing of the cells. This dilutes the toxins and flushes them out; relieving toxemia and uremia; and increasing elimination both through the kidneys, and the skin as well as the bowels. All this generally assists the cardiovascular and circulatory systems to be more efficient.
Benefits of Colon Hydrotherapy
1. Compression of neighboring organs disappears or attenuates when volume reduces in the colon. Relaxing effect on organs above intestines such as the liver, heart, and lungs. Sensation of lightness may be experienced.
2. Reduces pressure in the intra-abdominal area which improves venous return from lower extremities and pelvic zone. Relaxes pressure on the hips and lumbar column and is beneficial to their mobility. Relaxes abdominal muscles from the action of water temperature and massage that accompany the colonic. Increases abdominal muscle tone due to reducing intestinal residues.
3. Stimulates peristaltic action of intestines restoring normal muscle tone and therefore removal of constipation. Potential to correct intestinal transit problems such as constipation and diarrhea without resorting to prescription drugs.
4. Sensation of well being due to the elimination of mucus, alimentary remainders not digested gases and toxic bacteria. Relieves inflammation and edema due to elimination of irritating substances.
5. Expels parasites due to alternating water temperatures and complementary additives to colonic water. Decreases demineralization of body because it improves metabolism.
6. Relieves gynecological disorders such as cystitis and dysmenorrhea due to reduction of a prolapsed intestine. Reduces risk of complications after surgery because it reinforces natural immunity. Colon hydrotherapy improves functions of the large intestines, lymph and nervous system because a relation exists between them in the GI tract.
7. Reduces weight and slims due to activating elimination. Creates an increase in mental capacity and rejuvenation since it decreases the degenerative process, normal or accelerated, by removing toxic substances that affect biological aging.
. . .
Call or email for your appointment today:
760 484 1075