This is incredible and terrible at the same time.
A victim of a vaccine damage in 1976 was the feature of a 60 Minutes episode. Oddly, the episode only aired once. The CDC planned the advertising campaigns, using celebrities who would later say in the interview that they never even took the vaccine and were encouraged not to after the fact.
In the video, the CDC literally throws their own researcher under the bus who told them it could cause brain damage. What’s horrific is how nothing at all has changed. Watch when they show the Swine Flu commercials, it’s basically the same campaign as today: fear mongering.
This video only has 23,000 views at the time of my posting. I am hopeful we can gather up more support and push it to over 100k. Apparently this episode only aired 1 time ever? I wonder why…
CBS “60 MINUTES” documentary on the swine flu epidemics of 1976 in the U.S. It went on air only once and was never shown again.
In this stunning video interview done by Mike Wallace, you will hear that:
1) The CDC did NOT test the actual vaccine that ultimately went to 46 millions Americans (X-53).
2) The vaccine killed hundreds of people and permanently maimed/injured several thousands in America.
3) The public was NOT warned about the possible permanent neurological sicknesses that could result from taking the shot.
4) The CDC knew that the shot was dangerous but did NOT put this information on the waivers that people would sign before getting the shot.
5) The entire vaccine campaign was ordered and started BEFORE any confirmed case of swine flu was actually found.
6) The actual only confirmed flu case that was deadly (and this is dubious since the soldier refused a sick bed order), was one soldier who had the flu and collapsed on a forced march, all other soldiers, four of them, were back to normal within days without getting a shot.
7) The CDC freely used the names of well-known movie stars without their permission to launch the campaign successfully, including Mary Tyler Moore.
8) Mary Tyler Moore did NOT take the shot, although the CDC said she did. She wisely said “NO” because she suspected it was not healthy. Her doctor ultimately agreed.
9) Dr. Sencer, head of the CDC at the time, ordered the campaign as well as the advertising for it, and not once was any danger mentioned in any of the literature!
10) The CDC LIED to the public to sell a vaccination campaign, and Mike Wallace nailed the head in this interview, as Dr. Sencer is left squirming in his chair!