The following are the top ten regrets that people make on their death beds!
1) I wish that I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself and not the life others expected of me.
2) I wish I hadn’t worked so hard.
3) I wish I’d had the courage to express my true feelings.
4) I wish I’d stayed in touch with my friends.
5) I wish I’d let myself be happier.
6) I wish I’d spent more time with my spouse and/or family.
7) I wish I’d listened more and talked less.
8) I wish I’d taken that dream trip.
9) I wish I’d taken better care of my mental and physical health.
10) I wish I’d had more time.
It is your life and your choice to be sad or to be happy. To do or not to do. Choose consciously, Choose wisely. Choose honestly. Choose health. Choose happiness. Choose to live your life with passion and with NO regrets! Choose to start today!
Only three days in Tel Aviv, Israel !!!!
From December 10th to December 13th, 2018
Individual Scans or Full Body Medical Comprehensive, Non-Radioactive, Painless with Non-Radioactive and Non-invasive Scans which include:
– Full Body Thermography
– Full Body Ultrasound
– Full Body Bio-Electro Interstitial Scan
– Non-Invasive Quantitative Blood Analysis
– Qualitative Blood Analysis
– Complete Reports
– One-on-One consultation
All scans can be done at the same appointment time.
For more information and to schedule an appointment for you or your loved one, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org