What Causes Cancer, Heart Attacks, Strokes, Diabetes, MS, Lupus, Dementia, Sepsis, Multiple Sclerosis and the list goes on and on and on?
There is no exception for the rule of alkalinity.
The blood “knows” that!
We’re better off not to interfere.
Now, back to the blood and Interstitium fluids.
Why prior to the tumor?
Then what is the disease?
What is in the name?
Disease is Perverted health!
Diseases have no independent existence!
I call this eating like “COWS” which stands for the following:
Cures! There are NO CURES! And there will be NO CURES Found!
We don’t GET sick and tired we DO sick and tired!
Scientists have discovered that when all classical sources of matter and energy are removed, creating what is referred to as a vacuum, there is still energy present, even at absolute zero point energy. This discovery has redefined empty space with the definition of a quantum vacuum – a substantive quantized medium filled with harmonic zero-point energy oscillations. This sea of continuous energetic oscillations has now been identified by some physicists as the elemental source of all mass, form and structure.
The quantum vacuum must have coherent modes of oscillations in order to give rise to mass, form, and structure. Indeed, the geometry of these oscillation modes are now being discovered by scientists to have very fundamental functions at the base of reality and that this constant flux of quantum energy is intrinsically and integrally entangled. This universal network of the vacuum harmonic oscillations of the zero-point field can be considered as information exchange in innumerable quantum computational units, or Planck spherical oscillators, where each Planck sphere is one bit of information. It is this unified space memory network that in-forms and connects all things to produce coherence, order, and systems intelligence.
Harmonic Flux Resonator
Resonance-based technologies are a way to tap into the vital source of quintessential energy that has been identified as the source of the material world, called quantum vacuum energy. Replicating the magnetohydrodynamics naturally occurring in a variety of astrophysical objects, which couples plasma modes to the harmonic structure of the quantum vacuum — the Harmonic Flux Resonator (HFR) replicates and transfers quantum energy.
ARK® crystals have been designed and precision engineered, based on 30 years of research, to couple with the same dynamics as the HFR, enabling this remarkable technology to link with the nonlocal entanglement network and energetic dynamics of the quantum vacuum. Once activated by the HFR, ARK® crystals can be used to increase coherence and vitality in almost any system placed in their active proximity.
ARK® crystals are precision engineered to specifically interact with the zero-point dynamics of the vacuum to link with and harness the energy and information of this primary quantum field. Empirical investigations have demonstrated the high efficacy of this resonance-based technology: ARK® crystals have been shown to have significant effects on water structuring, (the human body is 70 percent water) increasing system coherence, and optimizing biology for healthy generation, regeneration, health, energy and vitality of your body.
The water molecule has a tetrahedral geometry, just like that of quartz (SiO4), and the fundamental geometry of spacetime — enabling a significant structural resonance between these quintessential domains. It is perhaps no coincidence that 90% of the Earth’s crust is silica (such as quartz), and 71% of the surface is water. The dynamic energetic interaction of these two substances comprising most of the surface is one reason Earth is such a hospitable place for life to thrive.
ARK® crystal technology represents a distillation and refinement of this natural beneficial interrelationship of quartz and water. Extensive testing of ARK® crystals shows that there is a significant interaction that gives water a supercharged effect, resulting in up to 200% greater growth rate of plants, immune boosting resistance to disease, and improvements in numerous markers of health and wellness. ARK® crystal technology harnesses vacuum energy to bestow increased health and life-supporting qualities of water.
ARK® crystals are a revolutionary technology that greatly boosts the body’s natural ability to attune with the vitalistic and expansive zero-point field of the quantum vacuum. The quantum vacuum represents the revelatory understanding in modern physics that space is not empty; on the contrary, it is the one thing that connects all things.
The zero-point field of space is a nexus of quantum entanglement, and when the body is able to attune with it, like a crystalline oscillator, it comes into harmonic resonance with this inexhaustible source of energy, coherence, and connectedness. This is demonstrated by the ARK® crystals in the numerous tests that have shown their effects in optimizing biological functions, allowing the cellular system to communicate more coherently, facilitating rejuvenation and optimization of function.
A remarkable achievement has been realized in the field of crystal technology with the first-ever development of the Advanced Resonance Kinetics (ARK®) crystal.
The product is composed of a laboratory grown, high purity quartz crystal which is precisely cut along a specific axe of molecular lattices from optical quartz in accordance with a patented method to create a specific geometric solid representing a direct harmonic of the space time geometry.
The saddle assembly that protects the crystal from damage has been crafted from CP4 grade titanium and represents a marvel of engineering. Not only does it provide protection by floating the crystal inside a titanium structure with a system of silicon bumpers, a sophisticated system of magnets allows the saddle to be joined to other saddles to create precise tetrahedron based geometries or to be magnetically secured to accessories such as the titanium pendant which is included with your purchase. DIMENSIONS – The saddle is 23 mm wide at its base and 18.7 mm high from the base to the apex.
The CP4 grade titanium pendant has been engineered to precisely and magnetically secure the ARK® crystal saddle within its arms and includes an adjustable length titanium chain which enables the wearer to position the pendant at three different locations on their body from heart to throat, based upon preference or needs. DIMENSIONS – The pendant has a diameter of 38.1 mm.
The Release of 5G – A BioHazard
With the Worldwide release of 5G YOU need to think about how YOU can protect the alkaline design of your alkaline body fluids from this highly acidic and disturbing magnetic and electrical field of energy.
Scientists and engineers have been concerned with signal and noise since the early days of radio and telephone communications. Noise in electronic systems has come under intense scrutiny in recent times, especially since the amount of electronic information we process and transfer is enormous. Signal and noise are also important in biological systems. In communications within the body itself, in maintaining health and avoiding disease, signals are vital. If inappropriate signals are processed in the body, this can result in a sickness or disease. Further, we are attempting to understand life and death from a fundamental perspective, have formulated that ‘signals’ and their processing are compatible with life while noise and its proliferation constitutes death itself. Any organized system requires transmission and interpretation of specific signals. When signals breakdown, and when noise overtakes the signals, then chaos results and disorder prevails. If it is transitory, health could be restored. If it is permanent, then death might results. In fact, one might posit that life is a constant struggle to maintain a certain amount of signal in spite of ongoing noise. Thus, we see in physics and in biophysics – in the world around us and the one within us – that reduction and possible elimination of noise is an important task. We define a parameter called Signal-to-Noise ratio or simply S/N which should be larger than 1.
In other words, signal should always be larger than the noise. In most physical systems, we operate in a way to maintain this condition. If S/N is less than 1 (signal smaller than noise), we are running into trouble. Under these conditions, a physical system will become useless, and a psychophysical system will become sick. Thus, reducing noise and preserving the integrity of a signal are necessary in many areas of human endeavor.
Let me review briefly the origin of noise and methods available for noise reduction in electronic systems.
NOISE REDUCTION SCHEMES
Noise is a fundamental property of all physical systems that operate at finite temperatures. Even the best electronic chips, manufactured under the most stringent conditions exhibit noise. This is due to the fact that in the atomic and molecular make up, ever so small imperfections make the electronic flow random, and hence the material becomes noisy. Now there is simple way, at least in theory, to reduce and ultimately eliminate noise. This is by reducing the temperature at which a device operates. As the temperature is reduced, the random motion of electrons in the device reduces; the noise contribution due to this effect also reduces. It is known that noise can be eliminated entirely when a device operates at absolute zero temperature. This temperature corresponds to -273 degrees Celsius (about -460 F).
NASA has employed this principle to reduce noise and receive meaningful messages from probes that have gone past the solar system. Thus, a simple method to improve S/N in electronic and perhaps physiological systems is to reduce temperature at which they operate. However, this is not practical, nor is it always possible. All life as we know it comes to a stand still at very low temperatures. No activity could take place in physical systems as well, the entire environment would become still and silent. In this silence, even signals do not exist. Therefore, radical temperature reduction is not a practical method for reducing noise. Other electronic methods are available in technology to extract signals which have levels much smaller than noise. However, all these require the power of a supercomputer, complex algorithms and advanced signal processing techniques. If a simple, practical method could be implemented for noise reduction, it will benefit immensely both our technology and medical sciences. A special method of noise reduction using very minute subtle energy fields (SE) is presented in what follows.
First, let us briefly understand what subtle energy fields (SE) so you can understand how ARK® manipulates these energies in reducing noise.
WHAT ARE SUBTLE ENERGY FIELDS?
The term Subtle Energy (SE) is of recent origin. SE could mean a physical energy, such as electromagnetic or acoustic, that is of such low intensity. In this definition of SE, we are dealing with a physical field which is of very low magnitude. Several scientists in the United States (Tiller, Bearden, Rein, Putoff, Green, Srinivasan) have studied SE and its effects. Though each has developed his own nuanced theory of SE, in general they all tend to concur that SE phenomena is related to a type of unified energy, and is not just a physical field of very low magnitude. Contemporary quantum physics has mathematically described and predicted the presence of a unified energy which underlies conventional transverse electromagnetic (EM) vectors. The concept of a subtle energy underlying EMF fields was first introduced by Bohm and Aharonov in describing quantum potentials as an implicate order “embedded in” our normal 3-D space. It has recently been proposed that an additional implicate order is embedded within the quantum potentials. This higher-dimensional space is composed of an energy which has been called time reversed waves, non-Hertzian waves, longitudinal waves, scalar waves, or zero-point energy. The classical EMF fields have been under investigation since the laws of Maxwell were established more than 150 years ago in England. We know all about the physical fields; we can generate, manipulate and use them for purposes such as long distance communication, computer applications and measurement techniques that are proliferating all around us. However, our knowledge regarding SE fields is expanding slowly.
PHYSICS OF SUBTLE ENERGY FIELDS – ZPE
Subtle Energy fields might be a fundamental manifestation of energy that underlies classical energy systems. We need to invoke current theories in physics to postulate possible scenario for SE production. It is known that what we thought of as vacuum or empty space is not really so. Quantum theory predicts this vacuum is really a container of enormous amounts of energy. Particles seem to appear and disappear out of this vacuum. Such processes are presently called Zero Point Fluctuations (ZPF), providing an infinite energetic background for the physical world. The manifestation of elementary particles from this vacuum and their disappearance proceeds continuously and is postulated as the basis for the formation of the universe as we know it. At the level of ZPF, Zero Point Energy (ZPE) is converted into matter and matter falls back into this ocean of ZPE. If we can ‘mine’ even a small part of this vast energy, we can theoretically supply the energy requirement of the world for a fraction of the cost of conventional energy sources. We are NOW currently doing experiments to extract this “free” energy source.
Now, one might ask, how is this ZPE connected with SE? It is likely that as particles are formed from vacuum (which as I said, is a concept emerging from quantum physics) there are associated radiations. As particles emerge and disappear, these radiations also appear and disappear. It is similar to when ripples are formed as stones are thrown into still water. As each stone disappears in water, it produces waves at the surface of water. Though there is no mathematical proof for production of SE through this method, it is likely such a mechanism exists in the vacuum state. Quantum mechanics postulates elementary particles do have specific energy states which have certain finger print radiation patterns. Hence the above model for subtle energy radiations is well within the possibilities of theories in modern physics. While the production and radiation of SE fields could possibly be within the realm of physics, the design and use of SE field devices most likely require novel engineering constructs. It is likely these SE fields can be focused and down-converted through special energy-information transduction techniques which couple the multidimensional SE fields to three dimensional force fields. It is likely, then, if SE fields are focused, they can be brought out from the Zero Point Energy itself. As SE fields emerge out of ZPE, they may be beyond physicality (and hence not possible to measure); however, after transduction, they seem to manifest as quasi-physical energies. Or they directly influence the behavior of classical field phenomena. After such a change in energy format, SE fields become ‘useful’ and take part in energy interactions with physical fields such as electromagnetic and acoustic.
SUBTLE ENERGY DYNAMICS
ARK® crystals fall within the category of SE field generation and its interaction with the physical world, especially with electro-magnetic and bio-electromagnetic phenomena. It has been proposed that magnetic vector potentials are the means by which energy exchanges occur between subtle energy fields and the physical world of electromagnetics. It is likely the energy generated through magnetic vector potentials from the fundamental ZPF is ‘pure’, and can influence fields and matter around it through resonance effects. Resonance occurs when two objects have frequencies of oscillations that are close to each other. When two such systems are in proximity, then they will resonate at the frequency dictated by the stronger of the two oscillations. For example, when a string in a guitar is plucked, any string which is at a nearby resonance will start oscillating at the driven frequency. Similarly, the strong oscillations at the fundamental ZPE level will couple with other material oscillations and organize them to its proper frequency. Further, the ZPE generated field is considered coherent. In other words, a pure noise free field is radiated from the ARK® crystals SE transducer. This would serve to bring electromagnetic phenomena to a new coherent order with less fundamental noise within the vicinity of the ARK® crystals. Thus, resonance and coherence are two important aspects of SE fields. The physical field that emanates from the SE device is highly coherent and induces resonance in material objects as well as electromagnetic force fields around it. The property of coherence is important in many systems, including the psychophysical. For example, information is transmitted across junctions in the human nervous system because of coherence. Even at the gross level, activities such as speech, movement of your limbs and other functions are possible because of a coherent behavior of many subsystems. We can see the effects of loss of coherence in diseases such as Parkinson’s and spasticity.
HOW CAN ARK® Crystals SUBTLE ENERGY WORK?
(1) ARK® crystals Subtle energy may directly influence the ordering of fundamental magnetic properties, which would regulate the fundamental magnetic behavior of all electromagnetic fields in the range of the subtle energy of the ARK® crystals.
(2) ARK® crystals subtle energy may be related to magnetic vectors, such that the vectors serve as the media whereby the properties of subtle energy are able to impact electromagnetic phenomena.
(3) ARK® crystals subtle energy may be the rarefied form of magnetic vectors, or one and the same phenomena.
(4) Other properties of ARK® crystals subtle energy may exist that impact sub-atomic particle phenomena through quantum field interactions, and thus they would indirectly influence forces such as magnetic phenomena. If the magnetic vector is used as a medium or vehicle to store and transport and disseminate this energy, it would carry the new magnetic value to the electromagnetic phenomena in the environment, most likely through the mechanism of resonance. The same result would occur if the magnetic vectors were physical attributes of non-physical subtle energies, as if they were the flip side of the same coin. Because electromagnetic radiation is composed of both an electric component and a magnetic component, the electric component will be always be directly affected by magnetic shifts. This is based on the principles of magnetics, where magnetic fields influence charged particles in motion such as photons, the carriers of electromagnetic force. Thus, if a SE technology such as ARK® crystals can influence electromagnetic phenomena, it would be theoretically expected to influence a wide variety of phenomena spanning physical, chemical, biological, and psychophysical systems. At the basic level of physics and chemistry, the following would be expected to occur in a ARK® Crystal Subtle Energy field. Electron flows become more efficient Electromagnetic interactions become more efficient Molecular bondings become more efficient!
WHAT IS ADVANCED RESONANCE KINETICS OR ARK®
If you make the assumption that phenomena, especially electromagnetic, is composed of raw, relatively chaotic subtle energies, and that it would be useful to convert these energies from raw to more refined and ordered states, then you need to do two things. One: you need to invent a technology that converts this raw energy into a more clarified, condensed and intensified form. How we did this is our proprietary trade secret. It is our honest opinion that we have succeeded, and we have been told by informed sources that we are the first engineering group to do so. Two: you need to apply this technology to a variety of phenomena to see where and how well it works. Especially electromagnetic phenomena. What we have found, using our current versions of this technology, is that each system, or each experimental target, appears to have its own resonant ratios of subtle energies. Therefore, we use the principles of resonant systems as our main model for converting raw, relatively chaotic subtle energy into refined subtle energy – and into proportions that match, and thereby influence, the target system. Resonance occurs when two objects have frequencies of oscillations that are close to each other. When two such systems are in proximity, then they resonate at the frequency dictated by the stronger of the two oscillations. For example, when a string in a guitar is plucked, any string on another guitar which is tuned to a nearby resonance starts oscillating at the driven frequency. Though actual subtle energy frequencies are beyond direct observation and current instrumentation measurement, we invented a clarification method that nonetheless effectively converts and refines subtle energies. The effects of the clarification process can be measured in the target system. We are conducting research and development in the field of material science, and discovering ways to use novel molecular oscillators to generate higher degrees of clarification and conversion. In the years ahead, this will allow us to gain a higher quality of refined subtle energy effects. This will allow us to have more precision and power with respect to target system matching and performance gains. Using these basic principles, we match a specific sympathetic resonator to the desired energy or performance state of the target system. We take our core ARK® crystals SR Technology and adjust it for the specific requirements of each system. In this way, we make our resonant technology “KINETIC” with the specific subtle energy requirements or constitution of that system.
With advanced resonance kinetics, ARK®, you finally have a technology that can protect your body fluids from adsorbing and absorbing highly acidic EMF bio-hazardous waste that can alter the chemistry/pH of your extracellular and intracellular fluids.
ARK® works like a tuning fork to synchronize with your own healthy anatomical vibrational frequency to reinforce your resonance frequency through additive biofeedback, protecting the body fluids and cells from outside disturbing or bio-hazardous electro-magnetic fields, coming from 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G that are transmitted through computers, cell phones, Wifi, electrical hair dryers, TV’s, power lines, electric cars, airplanes, etc.
This technology not only protects your body cells from EMF but more important it protects the delicate alkaline pH balance of your body fluids – the key to healthy well-being, performance and extraordinary quality of life.
The Advanced Resonance Kinetics (ARK) crystal is the ultimate expression of science, technology and beauty. Representing 30 years of research and development in the field of Unified Science, this powerful wearable technology is in a direct frequency resonance state with the background energy or vacuum energy of space time itself.
For a limited time only Special Pricing for the ARK® Crystals: 1,200.00
You can also learn more about the bio-hazardous effects of EMF by reading the following research articles from Dr. Robert O. Young:
In a study published in Cancer Research in July of last year, researchers found that a diet that encourages healthy eating and physical activity and discourages alcohol consumption was associated with a lower overall cancer risk, as well as reduced risks of breast, prostate, brain and colorectal cancer.
The study evaluated three previously validated nutritional recommendations: the WCRF/AICR score, the Alternate Healthy Eating Index, and the French Nutrition and Health Program-Guidelines Score, as well as one relatively new index, the MEDI-LITE score, which measures adherence to a Mediterranean diet which is very similiar to the pH Miracle alkaline lifestyle and diet. Researchers found that all the diets were associated with some reduced risk, but the WCRF/AICR recommendations, developed specifically with cancer prevention in mind, had the strongest association with reduced risk.
The study was conducted using data from a French cohort. Because previous research has shown that the French consume more fruit and vegetables and fewer sugary acidic beverages and processed acidic foods than Americans, the authors said adhering to the WCRF/AICR recommendations would likely yield more dramatic results in an American acidic population where cancer is an epidemic!
Alkaline Foods That Prevent Cancer and Acid Foods That Cause Cancer!
There Is Now A Treatment for This Deadly Disease!
One of my pH Miracles from Italy, Massimiliano Diaco was diagnosed with pulmonary adenocarcinoma lung cancer with metastasis to the brain or cerebral metastasis from pulmonary carcinoma with a terminal prognosis. Conventional medicine has no treatment for this condition and thus told Massimillano that his cancer was inoperable, terminal and they had no treatments for his condition. It is important to understand that pulmonary adenocarcinoma lung cancer represents over 40% of ALL lung cancers diagnosed worldwide. So you can just image just how many people die from this condition that has NO conventional treatment when lung cancer represents up to 90% of ALL cancerous conditions diagnosed.
From Massimillano’s brain scan on the left you can see a large mass with a solid component, taken in 2011. In the second picture on the right you can see that the brain scan shows the reversal of terminal cancer in less than six months. Massimillano followed the pH Miracle for Cancer and attributes his cancer reversal to this cancer protocol.
The above scans show the reversal of Pulmonary Adenocarcinoma Lung Cancer with Cerebral Metastasis. The pH Miracle treatment was administered over several months with a complete reversal of the large mass and solid component. Massimillano Diaco still follows the pH Miracle protocol today and is cancer FREE!
Massimilano has been in remission now for over 8 years making him the longest survivor of this type of cancer in the history of the World!
As you can see Massimillano still drinks his alkalizing green drinks, which is a major part of the non-invasive, non-chemical, non-surgical, non-radioacitive treatment protocol.
Dr. Young’s Own Daughter Was Diagnosed With a Similar Brain Cancer!
My own daughter, Ashley Rose at the age of 21 and while pregnant in her third trimester, suffered from a similar brain cancer with a large cerebral mass that has now been in remission for over 17 years!
You can read her story by clicking on the following link:
Learn More About The pH Miracle Lifestyle and Diet
To learn more about the pH Miracle for Cancer protocol read, The pH Miracle for Cancer. and the Cancer Solution by Dr. Robert O Young MSc, DSc, PhD, Naturopathic Practitioner. You can order The pH Miracle for Cancer at:
You can order, The Cancer Solution at:
You can learn more about the prevention and reversal of cancer by registering for Dr. Young’s Key Note lecture at the 14th Annual Global Conference for Oncology and Cancer in London, England this coming March 18th and 19th at the Heathrow Sheraton Hotel. To register call:
+44 20 3769 1755 and ask for Jessica Brandon.
When you attend the Oncology and Cancer Conference you will also meet Dr. Galina Migalko who will be giving a Key Note Lecture on “Noninvasive Medical Diagnostics in the Prevention and Treatment of all Cancerous Conditions.”
One Last Important Cancer Reversal Story
Finally, you will also meet and hear Inger Hartelius, form Denmark who will share her amazing reversal of terminal Pulmonary Adenocarcinoma Lung Cancer and has NOW been in remission for over seven years! She is still on the pH Miracle for Cancer Protocol and drinking her greens. You can read her story by clicking on the following link:
Inger Hartelius with her daughter Tea Hartelius
In 2011, I had the unique pleasure of meeting Inger Hartelius at the Rancho del Sol/pH Miracle Center in Valley Center, California, and had the chance to follow her journey from diagnosis to recovery from terminal cancer to courage to her self-cure. It is an honor for me to pass along her story and personal journey. We all have a choice, a personal choice in terms of health, wellness, energy and fitness.
Please take the time and read Inger’s enriching and empowering story that I believe will make you wiser and possibly change your life or even save your life – If not your life maybe the life of a friend or a loved one!
This is how I regained my future from terminal metastatic lung cancer:
By Inger Hartelius,
Click below to read Inger’s amazing cancer reversal story:
This is the SuperGreens That Saved My Life!
Foods and Liquids play an important role in maintaining good oral health. However, certain foods and drinks can severely affect the healthy alkaline environment of the mouth.
As humans have evolved, dietary trends may have shifted from raw and fibrous foods to more processed and refined foods, leading to dental complications such as tooth decay and misalignment of teeth.
How Does Acidic Foods and Drinks Affect an Alkaline Healthy Oral Environment?
Good oral health is dependent on various factors. The kind of foods or liquids consumed contributes to the over-all pH of the oral cavity.
In general, an alkaline oral environment at a pH of 7.2 or above prevents tooth damage and minimizes the chances of tooth demineralization. The critical pH for tooth demineralization and decay is a mouth pH of 5.5.
Certain foods contribute to lowering the pH of the mouth, thereby making the oral environment more acidic. It is observed that when the pH level is less than 7.2, it creates an oxygen-scarce environment leading to dental decay.
Post-consumption of highly acidic sugary foods/drinks, dietary acids are then released from these foods. The acidic waste from the break-down of these foods interacts with the tooth surface which results in tooth caries (cavities).
What Acidic Foods or Liquids Cause Cavities and Should Be Eliminated?
Citrus foods and their effect: Some citrus foods such as oranges and apple cider vinegar will pose a threat to dental health because of their acidic pH in the form of sugar, citric acid and acetic acid and/or acetlyaldehyde.
These foods release high amounts of sugar and citric acids which accelerate the rate of tooth decay. These foods basically attack the enamel causing loss of calcium and phosphate ions, thereby accelerating the demineralization process of the teeth.
Besides, citrus foods can also cause irritation to mouth sores. It is advisable to drink lots of alkaline water at a pH of 9.5 to 10.0 following the consumption of citrus foods to help dilute the citric acid, which can potentially damage the tooth enamel.
Caffeine: Over-consumption of drinks like coffee and black or green tea will lower the pH of the mouth and endanger dental health and cause cancer! I call it your cup of cancer.
Not only does the added sugar in these drinks increase the risk of dental cavities, but these drinks also cause dryness of the oral cavity. This leads to a lowered production of alkalizing sodium bicarbonate saliva leading to a condition known as xerostomia.
Xerostomia results in decreased alkalizing salivary flow. Saliva plays a crucial role in maintaining a normal oral alkaline pH by buffering the acids produced by acidic or sugary foods with sodium bicarbonate, which contributes to minimizing the demineralization process.
Overconsumption of coffee or black or green tea can also cause staining of the teeth
It is highly recommended to drink lots of alkaline water at a pH of 9.5 to 10 if you are drinking coffee or black tea, in order to neutralize their harmful acidic effects.
Sticky Foods: Foods such as sugary acidic rice are considered to be an unhealthy acidic choice.
These types of foods do pose a risk to dental health because of their sticky nature. Sticky foods tend to stick to the tooth surface for a longer period of time which can result in dental problems like caries or cavities.
It is advisable to rinse the mouth well with alkaline water at a pH of 9.5 to 10.0 soon after consuming such foods. A thorough rinsing washes away these sticky foods and protects the enamel of the teeth.
Starchy Foods: Foods like potato chips are high in starch/sugar which can damage the tooth structure. Starchy foods are also responsible for disturbing the alkaline pH balance of the oral cavity leading to a loss of tooth structure through demineralization.
Starchy foods: It is recommended that such foods be limited, if ingested at all. Also, following their consumption, a through rinse is recommended to remove the remnants of these foods. Flossing properly after brushing also helps to removing the starchy foods lodged in the interdental spaces.
Soft/Hard drinks: Carbonated soft/hard drinks such as diet soda are rich in sugar content and carbonic acid which causes the loss of tooth surface, leading to enamel loss and subsequent tooth damage. Besides, carbonated drinks are highly acidic in nature and thus cause an overall drop in oral pH.
It is advisable to drink a cup of alkaline water at a pH of 9.5 to 10.0 after the consumption of such drinks to neutralize their harmful acidic effects.
Sport drinks: Sports drinks are also high in sugar content. According to the American Academy of Pediatrics sports drinks might be beneficial during high strenuous physical activity; however, their frequent consumption is frowned upon in light of their numerous life-threatening metabolic effects consequent upon the hyperglycemia they produce.
Labels should always be read before purchasing these drinks, so as to select those with a low or no sugar content. Try to avoid any food or drink that has a sugar content of over 5 grams per serving.
To clean, restore, renew, and whiten teeth and to restore and renew gum lines check out the following link:
1) The pH Miracle revised and updated, 2010. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0446556181/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_hsch_vapi_taft_p1_i0
Sean Stephenson with his Wife of 7 Years Mindie Kniss
SEAN STEpHENSON – A 3 foot Giant!
Sean Stephenson and his family came to my research center for help with a rare genetic condition – Osteogenesis Imperfecta or the glass bone disease.
When I first met Sean he was sick, tired and had broken over 270 bones. He would break a bone if he sneezed or even turned his 2 foot 8 inch body to abruptly.
Now he is a pH Miracle, living his life in Scottsdale, Arizona with his beautiful wife Mindie of seven years.
Sean attributes his good health and the fact he has not broken a bone in 8 years to the work and research of Dr. Robert Young that he leant about at a Tony Robbins seminar.
Dr. Young’s research suggests that the skeleton system becomes crystallized from an increased amount of metabolic and dietary acids that are then chelated by the calcium in the bones. This process of the bones chelating acids can be improved and potentially reversed with an alkaline lifestyle and diet as outlined in The pH Miracle revised and updated.
To order The pH Miracle revised and updated book go to:
Please watch the following YouTube testimonial of the three foot giant, Sean Stephenson. You will be amazed!
Sean shares his life changing and life saving pH Miracle story that is one of the most motivating testimonials on the internet encouraging everyone to make the necessary alkalizing lifestyle and dietary changes to improve health, energy and fitness.
Sean throws out the first pitch at the Chicago White Sox baseball game. Simply amazing!
Shawn and Mindie drinking their daily green shake they made in their Vitamix!
Sean and Mindie have truly set a high standard for ALL of us. I love and recommend his book, Get Off Your “BUTT”.
To learn more about the pH Miracle lifestyle and diet go to: http://www.drrobertyoung.com
Attend a Medical Conference at the World Congress on Rare Diseases
Are you suffering from acid reflux, GERD, Gout, upset stomach, nausea and heartburn from a sour or acidic stomach? Then read and learn how you can avoid or reverse all of these symptoms by adding the right alkalizing foods and nutritional supplements to your diet!
Acids, alkali, pH…are important scientific measurements for all those who paid attention in biochemistry class because this article will tell you exactly why and how these words are important for your core health and overall well-being and vitality.
Every time your stomach feels like it’s on fire, your joints ache, or you feel a burning sensation in your chest—it is because there is a pH imbalance in the biochemistry within the interstitial fluids of the Interstitium, the blood plasma and the intracellular fluids of the body.
And, it is the base, acidity mechanism, or the potential of hydrogen in your body, that measures this balance. If we go back to school where we studied the pH, the pH scale runs from 0 to 14, where 7 is the midpoint. The human body maintains the blood plasma, interstitial fluid and intracellular fluid pH within a tight range of 7.365 to 7.400. Any pH in these body fluids above 7.4 indicates compensated alkalosis and any pH below 7.365 indicates decompensated acidosis.
The blood will always push-out any increase of metabolic or dietary acids into the compartments of the interstitial fluids of the Interstitium for storage.
These acidic and toxic wastes from metabolism and diet are held in these compartments until the lymphatic system can remove them via urination, defecation, respiration, menstruation and/or perspiration. This removal of acidic waste stored in the compartments of the Interstitium happens when your calf muscles contract. This contraction or flexing of the calf muscles activates the lymphatic system to pull acid waste out these compartments of the Interstitium for removal.
In the case of decompensated acidosis in the interstitial fluids of the Interstitium, the body will pull alkaline minerals, like calcium from the bones and magnesium from the muscles to protect the delicate pH balance of the blood plasma and intracellular fluids.
Our body has an inbuilt pH regulator (buffer mechanism) that has the ability to keep the body alkaline, because all metabolic functions need to have an alkaline medium. With even the slightest dip in the pH level, our body tries to pull out bicarbonates and other alkaline minerals from the blood to normalize pH. The main organ for producing alkalinity is the stomach in its production of sodium bicarbonate. The cover cells of the stomach produces sodium bicarbonate by pulling water, salt and carbon dioxide from the blood represented in the following biochemistry equation:
NaCl+ H2O + CO2 <=> NaHCO3 = HCL or
sodium + water + carbon dioxide <=> sodium bicarbonate + HCL
So anytime you are experiencing a sour stomach, an upset stomach, acid reflux, nausea, GERD or heartburn are ALL symptoms the body’s need for alkalinity in the blood, interstitial and intracellular fluids. Always remember that hydrochloric acid is a waste product of sodium bicarbonate in the production of sodium bicarbonate to buffer the acids from acidic foods and liquids and the metabolic waste from cellular metabolism of the organs, tissues and glands of the body.
Therefore, the stomach is NOT an organ of digestion but the main organ to alkalize the food we eat, the liquids we drink, the air we breath and the emotions we emote. The stomach is an organ of contribution and its major and only contribution is to create sodium bicarbonate to maintain the alkaline design of the body cells and body fluids outside those cells.
Have you ever created an upset stomach with just your thoughts?
Have you ever created nausea from the increased metabolism when over-exercising or when pregnant?
Have you ever created heart-burn from eating and drinking acidic food?
Have you ever had a charlie-horse from stored acids in the interstitial fluids of the calves?
Have you ever felt the acidic acids in your joints and/or muscles from exercise or over-exercise?
Have you ever had to throw-up to remove the increased acids in the stomach?
All of these conditions are the result of NOT too much acid but too little sodium bicarbonate in the stomach, bowels, blood plasma, interstitial fluids of the Interstitium and the intracellular fluids inside ALL body cells!
The biggest problem is that when eat and drink acidic foods and you have an acidic lifestyle, your stomach MUST produce sodium bicarbonate to chelate these acids to keep YOU alive. In cases of chronic acidity, your body will leach out sodium, potassium, magnesium and calcium from the softer parts of your bone, muscles and organs in order to maintain the optimal pH iof 7.365! This is why chronic acidity is the cause of stomach pains, nausea, acid reflux, GERD, ulcers, joint pain, muscle pain, arthritis, infectious disease, heart disease, diabetes, cancer and finally Sepsis or systemic dietary and metabolic acidosis (the number 1 cause of death in Hospitals around the World).
Does the pH levels differ in different parts of the body?
The answer is a resounding NO if you are perfectly healthy!
The pH level in our body fluids should be the same throughout. Ideally, human blood, the interstitial and intracellular fluids are all alkaline and should be at a pH value of 7.365.
Biological Transformation and Reverse Biological Transformation
The stomach is the main alkalizing organ that is secreting sodium bicarbonate at a pH of 8.4, into the stomach to alkalize the food ingested. It is secreting sodium bicarbonate back into the blood plasma, interstitial fluids and the intracellular fluids to maintain the alkaline design of the organs, glands and tissues. In addition, the stomach is supplying the salivary glands, the gallbladder, the pancreas and intestines with sodium bicarbonate to secret on the food in preparation for biological transformation in the small intestines. As the stomach produces sodium bicarbonate in all of these functions it creates an acidic waste product or ash called hydrochloric acid, at a pH of 1.5 to 2.00. The hydrochloric acid or HCL falls into the gastric pits away from the food and liquids and the sodium bicarbonate is taken up by the food to increase its pH.
Once again, the stomach does not digest food but alkalizes the food and liquids ingested to bring the pH of the food or liquids up to an ideal pH of 8.4. This is necessary in order for the foods or liquids ingested to be biologically transformed into stem cells and then red blood cells in the crypts of the small intestines.
The health and aging of the body is in direct relationship to the health of the intestinal villi of the small intestines. When there is damage to the intestinal villi or congestion in the crypts of the intestinal villi then healthy stem cells and blood cannot be produced. This forces the body to begin producing stem cells and then red blood cells out of bone, muscle or other body cells. I call this process reverse transformation.
This is why patients who are sick or who eat animal protein, including beef, chicken, pork, duck or fish, causing constipation and congestion of the intestinal villi begin to lose weight, because the body cannot NOT make stem cells or red blood cells from solid food. When this happens the body is forced to make stem cells and blood out of body cells rather then form the four basic foods needed in a liquid state at a pH of 8.4 to make stem cells and blood. The four basic foods are chlorophyll, oil, water and salt!
The symptoms of an imbalanced body form imbalanced or acidic pH body fluids?
Urine tests using pH or litmus paper are the most popular ways to test the interstitial fluids of the Interstitium. The urine is a product ot the interstitial fluids and NOT of the blood. The ideal pH of the urine should be 7.4 and above. The most acidic time of the day is 3am in the morning so the best time to test your urine for an accurate reading is when you first wake up.
We now offer a non-invasive blood plasma and interstitial fluid test for testing the biochemistry, including the pH of the blood, interstitial and intracellular fluids! This is significant because we are then able to determine if the patient is in compensated or decompensated acidosis, oxidative stress, alkaline mineral deficiencies, and whether or not their is bone or muscle loss due to acidosis. This test, is revolutionary since it is non-invasive and non-radioactive. We call these tests the 3D Full-Body Bio-Electro Scan and the Non-invasive blood tests which gives us over 150 parameters of the blood plasma and interstitial fluids without drawing or staining or centrifuging one drop of blood. The information obtained from these scans is immediate and can determine accurately the biochemistry of ALL the body fluids and the health of ALL organs, glands and tissues and their healthy or unhealthy condition!
To learn more about the 3D Full-Body Bio-Electro Scan or the Non-invasive blood tests go to: http://www.universalmedicalimaging.com
The Fish Bowl Metaphor
A metaphor I like to use to explain my non-invasive/non-chemical approach to the treatment of any sickness or disease begins with a question, “If the fish is sick what would you do, treat the fish or change the water?” Before you answer this question ask a child this question and he or she will give you the correct answer! The answer is a test of YOUR common sense not your intellect!
When the pH levels of the blood plasma, interstitial and Intracellular fluids NEED Alkalinity What Are the Symptoms?
The main symptoms of a base deficiency are upset stomach, acid reflux, nausea, GERD, heartburn, a burning sensation in the chest, burps, indigestion, joint pains, burning sensation while urinating, ulcers, bloating, flatulence, diarrhea, constipation, suppressed white blood cells, and increased outfections (bacteria, yeast and mold being born out of the unhealthy body cells called incorrectly by conventional medicine as an infection) just to name a few symptoms of an alkaline deficiency!
A Plant-Based Alkaline pH Diet
Adding plant-based alkaline green foods and drinks to your diet will provide increased alkaline minerals and help maintain a healthy alkaline pH of the blood plasm, Interstitial Fluids of the Interstitium
and the intracellular fluids of the body. Alkaline foods are able to reduce acidity, fight acid caused inflammatory conditions, support the white blood cells, help heal the lining of the core, preserve joint health and improve organ, gland and tissue function.
Nature has given us some of the most base or alkaline foods, which is why it is very easy to support and maintain the right pH level with a natural organic plant-based green diet. The instant packaged and processed foods or drinks are introduced to the body, there is an immediate decline of the pH of the blood and interstitial fluids. I know this because Dr. Galina Migalko and I are the only scientists in the World testing these fluids and then comparing these fluids for determining the health and well-being of the body and the efficacy of any traditional or conventional medical treatments. In other words, what works and what doesn’t work.
Can YOU Over Alkalize the Body?
Absolutely NOT! It is Impossible! This is a scientific myth! You cannot over-alkalize the body fluids! The biochemistry is too extreme. For example, it takes 20 parts of base in the form of sodium bicarbonate at a pH of 8.4 to buffer an acid of carbonic acid with a pH of 3.5 to maintain a base or alkaline pH of 7.35 to 7.45.
How Do I Test the pH of The Body Fluids?
Testing the pH of the body fluids is the single most important measurement you can do in managing and maintaining the alkaline design of the body! It is important to understand that any food or liquid with a pH less than 6.8 such as coffee, black tea, alcohol, animal flesh, dairy products, vinegar, soda drinks, sport drinks, chocolate, just to name a few, will cause a loss of alkaline mineral reserves and compromise the alkaline design of the body fluids leading to sickness and disease.
For a normal healthy and active person who drinks at least one liter of 9.5 purified alkaline water per 30 kilos of body weight and at least two liters of organic iJuice Super Greens with 1 scoop of iJuice Super Chlorophyll (www.ijuicenow.com) per liter and one to two portions of organic green vegetables and fruit in the form of salad, is a a protocol that will prevent or even reverse any health challenge.
However, if a person drinks too many acidic beverages like tea, coffee, and alcohol or overdoes on meat or smoking, then it’s important to take extra measures to keep the body fluids alkaline to protect the organs and glands that sustain life. Those extra measures can be found in The pH Miracle revised and updated, The pH Miracle for Diabetes and The pH Miracle for Cancer – https://www.amazon.com/kindle-dbs/entity/author/B001ILKCSU?_encoding=UTF8&node=283155&offset=0&pageSize=12&sort=author-pages-popularity-rank&page=1&langFilter=default#formatSelectorHeader
What are a few of the most powerful alkaline foods and liquids to add to your diet for preventing and/or reversing upset stomach, acid reflux, nausea, GERD, heartburn, constipation, inflammation, heart disease, diabetes, and even cancer!
1) Organic Green Vegetables
Imbibed fresh or as a dry juice powder of broccoli, spinach, kale, green cabbage, leafy greens makes the most alkalizing green drink because they are ALL extremely rich in minerals like sodium potassium, magnesium and calcium.
2) Incredible iJuice Wheatgrass Benefits
iJuice Wheatgrass is unlike any other health food. Here are several reasons to incorporate iJuice Wheatgrass into your daily diet.
- Healthy Skin
iJuice Wheatgrass can be used to treat skin diseases such as eczema and psoriasis. While no clinical studies have been conducted as yet to support this, many testimonials of home treatments with wheatgrass seem to prove this claim.
- Lose Weight
If you have a few pounds to lose, iJuice Wheatgrass may be the answer.
iJuice Wheatgrass contains selenium, which is crucial for the healthy functioning of the thyroid gland.
- Reduce Food Cravings
Wheatgrass is loaded with so many nutrients that your body isn’t lusting for other foods to compensate for any lack of vitamins or minerals. Some common nutrient deficiencies — such as magnesium, iron, and omega-3s — can make you snack as your body searches for a source of these much-needed minerals.
- Detox Your Cells
Wheatgrass is highly alkaline and high in nutrients, making it the perfect tool for a detox. While the jury is still out on whether alkaline diets can truly change the alkalinity or acidity of your blood, nutritionists agree that by eating an alkaline diet, we inadvertently end up eating healthier.
- Stimulate Circulation
Wheatgrass has the ability to increase the amount of oxygen in the blood, making it a great way to stimulate circulation. While a 2008 study in the Internet Journal of Alternative Medicine showed that wheatgrass does not significantly increase the blood oxygen levels of resting individuals, a follow-up study in the same journal showed that wheatgrass did, in fact, increase oxygen levels when taken directly before exercise.
To take advantage of this benefit, drink a glass of iJuice Wheatgrass before beginning your regular exercise regime.
- Improve Digestion
Instead of reaching for antacids to relieve heartburn or indigestion, introduce Wheatgrass into your daily regimen. iJuice Wheatgrass juice contains several elements that can boost digestion, including a great deal of fiber, and B complex vitamins, which boost the function of the muscles of the digestive system. In general (B complex vitamins) help move energy obtained from food into the tissue cells, where it is needed. Thiamine helps convert carbs into energy, and riboflavin keeps the mucosal lining of your digestive tract healthy; iJuice Wheatgrass contains both.
- Reduce Fatigue
When you experience fatigue, your body is likely deprived of rest and is dealing with a weakened immune system. Not only does chlorophyll boost the immune system, it also helps to increase oxygen supply in your body’s cells and tissues, contributing to cell regeneration, which heals the body and reduces fatigue symptoms.
Chlorophyll is also naturally regenerative for the adrenal glands, according to Ellen Tart-Jensen, Ph.D, D.Sc. Boosting the adrenal system is crucial for sufferers of chronic fatigue.
- Prevent Tooth Decay
Wheatgrass has natural antibacterial and antimicrobial properties that can increase mouth health and reduce the risk of cavities and gum inflammation when drunk.
This stems from the chlorophyll contained in iJuice Wheatgrass, which, according to a study in 2007 study in Revista Sul-Brasileira de Odontologia, is so powerful in its antimicrobial properties that it was shown to have effects on curing candida albicans, which may mean that wheatgrass can help treat cases of oral thrush as well.
- Cleanse the Liver
Wheatgrass is probably best known for its effects on the liver. The liver processes what the body ingests, and with its detoxifying properties, nutrients, and antioxidants, iJuice Wheatgrass is able to restore and revitalize this crucial organ. A 2014 study in the Journal of Membrane Biology showed that wheatgrass consumption could even protect the liver against the detrimental effects of alcohol.
- Stabilize Lipid Levels
Wheatgrass improves lipid levels, which means it’s a great tool for managing high cholesterol. A 2011 study in Acta Poloniae Pharmaceutica showed that wheatgrass reduced hyperlipidemia in rats and could be a tool to aid in reducing cholesterol.
- Reverse Acne
Wheatgrass’ antibacterial benefits and its ability to reduce chronic inflammation combine to make wheatgrass an excellent tool to reduce acne and occasional breakouts.
- Prevent Cancer
Wheatgrass’s anti-cancer benefits stem from its blood oxygenating ability; cancer thrives in a low-oxygen environment, so wheatgrass may contribute to cancer prevention in this way. In addition, Parikh notes, “Wheatgrass has enzymes that fight carcinogens and reduce the toxic load of radiation, pollution, and heavy metals.” Just remember that since wheatgrass’ ability to oxygenate the blood is activated with exercise, pair your wheatgrass shots with your favorite workout.
- Prevent the Common Cold
Steer clear of colds by drinking Wheatgrass juice to boost immunity and make sure your body is getting all the vitamins it needs.
- Improve the Mood
Wheatgrass can improve your mood in a variety of ways. Not only, according to a 2014 literature review in the Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Technology and Innovation, does it boost the adrenal system thanks to its vitamin K and magnesium content, helping your body to better deal with stress, but it’s also rich in iron. A deficiency in iron can cause fatigue, which worsens mood and makes you feel blasé and unenthused, according to the Mayo Clinic.
- Combat Bowel Inflammation
In addition to iJuice Wheatgrass’ general anti-inflammatory qualities, it has been proven to fight inflammation in the bowel linked to several diseases including Crohn’s and IBS.
- Stabilize Blood Sugar Levels
Wheatgrass has shown to be a powerful anti-hyperglycemic agent in a 2016 study in Toxicology and Industrial Health. The study showed that wheatgrass could be beneficial for those suffering from diabetes or other hyperglycemic issues. This makes it a fitting supplement for those with diabetes or who are trying to reduce blood sugar levels.
- Feed Your Brain
The chlorophyll in Wheatgrass fuels the body with oxygen, thanks to its ability to increase red blood cell health. Oxygen is vital to many body processes, especially for the brain, which uses 25 percent of the body’s oxygen supply. Wheatgrass is, quite literally, brain food.
- Increase Fertility
If you’re trying for a baby, get a glass of Wheatgrass into your breakfast too.
iJuice Wheatgrass contains P4D1, a compound that impacts sperm cells and DNA, ultimately increasing fertility, according to Dr. Yasuo Hotta, a biologist at the University of California, San Diego
3) iJuice Chlorophyll
Chlorophyll is liquefied sun energy and by consuming as much chlorophyll as possible will basically bathe our inner organs in sunshine.No life is possible without chlorophyll, the blood of plants – just as hemoglobin is the blood of the body – the difference between the two molecules being that chlorophyll contains magnesium, while hemoglobin contains iron.
Therefore, chlorophyll through a plant based diet will be high in magnesium.
Since ancient times chlorophyll has served as a miraculous healer, carrying a significant amount of oxygen with it and therefore playing a critical role in supporting our aerobic (good) bacteria. The more we consume, the better our intestinal villi and overall health will be.
Chlorophyll has been proven helpful in preventing and healing many forms of cancer and atherosclerosis, whilst adequate scientific research has found that there are hardly any illnesses that could not be helped by chlorophyll.
Some of the many healing properties of this amazing substance are:
• Chlorophyll promotes the formation of hemoglobin and red blood cells
• Building a higher blood count
• Helping to prevent cancer
• Providing iron to organs
• Making the body more alkaline
• Cleaning and deodorizing bowels
• Helping the purify the liver
• Eliminating bad breath
• Relieving sore throat
• Improving varicose veins
• Reducing pain caused by inflammation
• Improving vision
• Fights infections.
Greens are the only living thing in the world that can transform sunshine into food that all living creatures can consume – there would be no life on our planet without greens – as the life purpose of all greens is to produce chlorophyll.
With high oxygen content in chlorophyll and a high mineral content in green plants, greens are the most alkalizing food that exists on the planet – heavy in alkaline minerals. By including greens in our diet we can keep our body alkaline and healthy.
4) Organic Broccoli Sprouts, Alfalfa Sprouts and Soy Sprouts
The health benefits of Sprouts make up quite an impressive list, and they include the ability to improve the digestive process, boost the metabolism, increase metabolic activity throughout the body, prevent anemia, help with weight loss, lower cholesterol, reduce blood pressure, prevent neural tube defects in infants, protect against cancer, boost skin health, improve vision, support the immune system, and increase usable energy reserves.
Sprouts may refer to a number of different vegetable or plant beans in the period of time after they begin to grow. The most common sprouts that people regularly use in their diet are soy, alfalfa, and broccoli sprouts, as well as various other types of bean sprouts. The reason that so many people turn to sprouts as a source of food is that they represent a much more significant amount of vitamins and nutrients than they do in an un-sprouted form. Typically, a week after sprouting, the sprouts will have the highest concentration and bioavailability of nutrients. Seeds and beans must contain a packed storehouse of all the important nutrients that a plant will need to grow in its initial days, so those tiny caps are filled with important organic compounds, vitamins, and minerals that our body can also utilize.
There are a number of different cultures that highly value sprouts as an essential element of their cuisine. Although sprouts can be cultivated anywhere that beans are grown (which is basically anywhere in the world), Asian nations seem to have adopted soy and bean sprouts as a topping for various dishes, as well as a common ingredient in salads more than most other countries in the world. They are readily available no matter what market you go to, however.
The important thing to remember is that much of the nutritive value of sprouts is lost when they are heated. In other words, although they are a very important source of nutrients and beneficial health boosts, they should always be added to meal in their raw form to guarantee that they have the most impact. Let’s explore some of the components of sprouts that make them such a powerful, yet overlooked, source of so many health benefits.
Nutritional Value of Sprouts
All of the nutritional and medicinal benefits of sprouts are derived from their impressive vitamin, mineral, and organic compounds content. Sprouts contain a significant amount of protein and dietary fiber, as well as vitamin K, folate, pantothenic acid, niacin, thiamin, vitamin C, vitamin A, and riboflavin. In terms of minerals, sprouts contain manganese, copper, zinc, magnesium, iron, and calcium. Many of these component nutrients increase dramatically as the sprout continues to develop. Along with all of those components, sprouts are also a rich source of antioxidants that are essential for health. It is best to eat sprouts that first opened one or two weeks earlier. Now, let’s explore some of the fascinating and vital health benefits of iJuice Soy Sprouts, iJuice Alfalfa Sprouts and iJuice Broccoli Sprouts hold for us!
Health Benefits of Sprouts
Digestion: One of the best things about sprouts is that they contain an unusually high number of enzymes. This can help boost the various metabolic processes and chemical reactions within the body, specifically when it comes to digestion. Enzymes are an important part of the digestive process, and they help to break down food effectively and increase the absorption of nutrients by the digestive tract. Furthermore, the dietary fiber found in sprouts makes it a very important boost for digestive functions. Fiber bulks up the stool, making it easier to pass through the digestive tract. Furthermore, dietary fiber stimulates the alkaline gastric juices, which aid the enzymes already found in sprouts in breaking down food effectively and efficiently. Sprouts are a great way to clear up constipation, as well as diarrhea, and can even prevent colorectal cancer.
Metabolic Booster: As was already mentioned, Sprouts contain a wealth of enzymes that usually aren’t available through food. This major influx represents a kick start for the body, and can seriously impact the metabolic activity of your body. Beyond that, sprouts also contain a significant amount of protein, which is the essential part of food that allows our body to perform all of its chemical functions. Protein is necessary for almost all bodily processes, particularly the creation and maintenance of cells, organ repair, skin regeneration, bone growth, muscle development, and a number of other very important aspects of health. This means that sprouts are an easy and delicious way to improve the overall functioning and development of your body. This high nutritive content is also why sprouts are so highly recommended for vegetarians and vegans, since meat is such a traditionally important source of protein. iJuice Soy Sprouts can replace that source of protein for many people.
Anemia and Blood Circulation: Anemia is the technical word for an iron deficiency. If you don’t consume enough food with iron, your red blood cell count drops, because iron is an essential part of red blood cell production. This can result in fatigue, lack of concentration, nausea, light-headedness, and stomach disorders. By maintaining your red blood cell count with proper amounts of iron (and copper, which is also found in iJuice Sprouts), you can improve the circulation of blood in your body, thereby increasing the oxygenation of organ systems and cells to optimize their performance.
Weight Loss: Sprouts are one of those foods that are very high in nutrients but very low in calories. This means that you can eat sprouts without worrying about compromising your diet. Furthermore, the fiber in sprouts helps to make you feel full, both by adding bulk to your bowels, but also by inhibiting the release of ghrelin, which is the hunger hormone that tells our mind that we are ready to eat something. This can reduce overeating and snacking, two of the biggest problems for someone suffering through the problems of obesity.
Heart Health: Sprouts are a great source of omega-3 fatty acids, and although these are technically a form of cholesterol, they are considered “good” cholesterol (HDL cholesterol) and can actually reduce the amount of harmful cholesterol in your blood vessels and arteries. Omega-3 fatty acids are also anti-inflammatory in nature, so they reduce the stress on your cardiovascular system in that was as well. The potassium content of sprouts also helps to reduce blood pressure, since potassium is a vasodilator, and can release the tension in arteries and blood vessels. This increases circulation and oxygenation, while reducing clotting and lowering the risk of atherosclerosis, heart attacks, and strokes.
Infant Health: Neural tube defects are one of the most common side effects of a deficiency in folate, a member of the B vitamin complex. Sprouts have a significant amount of folate, thereby protecting your infant from this tragic condition.
Immune System: The are a number of factors that make iJuice Sprouts a powerful booster for the immune system. Its vitamin-C content alone makes it a powerful stimulant for the white blood cells in the body to fight off infection and disease. Furthermore, as a sprout continues to develop, vitamin A can multiply almost ten times its original content. Vitamin A has a number of antioxidant properties that make a great source of immune system strength.
Cancer Prevention: The antioxidant activity of the organic compounds found in sprouts make it a very good anti-cancer choice for your diet. The vitamin C, vitamin A, as well as amino acids and proteins (including the huge amount of enzymes) can also impact the free acids content in the body. Metabolic and dietary acids are the natural, dangerous byproducts of cellular metabolism that can cause healthy cells to mutate into cancerous cells. They are also responsible for some heart diseases, premature aging, cognitive decline, and a variety of age-related health concerns. iJuice Sprouts can counteract these effects, thereby helping to reduce the chances of developing cancer.
Vision and Eye Health: Vitamin A has been associated with an improvement in vision health for many years. It acts as an antioxidant agent to protect the eyes’ cells from free acids. In this way, sprouts can help prevent glaucoma, cataracts, and macular degeneration. In fact, vision can even improve in some cases, so eat your sprouts and start seeing the world a bit more clearly!
Cold Sores: Cold sores can be an unsightly, painful, and uncomfortable condition to suffer through. If they get infected, they can even become a serious health risk. There is a specific enzyme, called lysine, that actually inhibits the growth of cold sores and treats them if they do appear. This enzyme is conveniently found in significant amounts in sprouts!
Allergy and Asthma: Some varieties of sprouts, like iJuice Broccoli Sprouts, have been linked to reducing allergic reactions, including asthma, which is an inflammatory condition of the respiratory system. Although the exact chemical pathway is not fully understood, additional research is being done on this topic all the time.
5) Organic Lemons or iJuice Lemon Juice Powder
Contrary to what people believe, lemons are not acidic. Lemons are low in sugar and high in sodium and potassium bicarbonate and contribute alkalinity to the body fluids and therefore is know as an electron donor. Add fresh organic lemon juice to a glass of warm water and drink it every day to neutralize the hydrochloric acid in the gastric pits of your stomach for better health.
10 Amazing Benefits of Lemon
The health benefits of lemon can be attributed to its stimulating, calming, carminative, anti-infection, astringent, detoxifying, antiseptic, disinfectant, sleep inducing, and antifungal properties. The benefits of lemon include its ability to treat stress disorders, fever, infections, asthma, obesity, insomnia, skin disorders, hair conditions, stomach problems and tiredness.
Lemons are one of the most popular citrus fruits in the world, and are widely used for culinary purposes, since they are a good source of vitamins and aid in digestion. It also adds a pleasant taste and aroma to food. Furthermore, lemon juice is one of the most popular drinks in the world as it is very healthy, delicious, and inexpensive.
Health Benefits Of Lemon
The health benefits of lemon include the following:
Skin care: Lemon oil is a good remedy for increasing the luster of dull skin. It is astringent and detoxifying in nature, and rejuvenates sagging or tired-looking skin. Its antiseptic properties help in treating pimples and various skin disorders. Lemon is also recommended for reducing excessive oil on the skin.
Stress: Lemon is calming in nature and therefore helps in removing mental fatigue, exhaustion, dizziness, anxiety, nervousness and nervous tension. It has the ability to refresh the mind by creating a positive mindset and removing negative emotions. It is also believed that inhaling this oil helps in increasing concentration and alertness. It can therefore be used as a room freshener in offices to increase the efficiency of the employees.
Immune system: Lemon has a high vitamin content, which makes it a wonderful booster for the body’s immune system. It further stimulates white blood cells, thus increasing your ability to fight off diseases. It also improves circulation throughout the body.
Asthma: It is believed that lemons are also useful for treating asthma, since inhaling the aroma of lemons can clear the nasal passages and sinuses, promoting good air flow and steady breathing.
Insomnia: Health benefits of lemon oil include providing relief from sleeplessness. Using this oil ensures good sleep and helps people that suffer from insomnia.
Stomach ailments: Since lemon oil is carminative, it is used in the treatment of various stomach problems, including indigestion, acidity, upset stomach, and cramps.
Hair care: Lemon oil is also effective as a hair tonic. Many people use this oil to get strong, healthy and shiny hair. It is also used to eliminate dandruff.
Weight loss: Lemon is very helpful in reducing weight, and satisfying appetite to reduce the chance of overeating.
Fever: Lemon is effective against infectious diseases such as fever, malaria and typhoid.
Other benefits of lemon
Other benefits of lemon include the following:
Cleaners: Lemon is a good cleaner, which is why it is used for cleansing the body, metal surfaces, dishes, and clothes. It is also a disinfectant, so it is commonly used for cleaning surfaces such as butcher’s knives and blocks that can get contaminated very easily.
Perfumes: Lemon oil has a distinctly refreshing aroma which makes it a good ingredient for perfumes. Many scented candles contain lemon oil, and it is also used in potpourris.
Soaps and cosmetics: Lemon juice and lemon essential oil are both used in soaps, face washes and many other personal care and skin care cosmetics due to its antiseptic quality.
iJuice Lemon Essential oil blends well with many other iJuice essential oils including iJuice Lavender Essential oil, iJuice Rose oil, iJuice Neroli essential oil, iJuice Sandalwood oil, iJuice Geranium essential oil, iJuice ylang ylang essential oil, iJuice tea tree essential oil, making it a popular oil for herbalists and those who practice the healing art of aromatherapy.
6) Organic Cucumbers or iJuice Cucumber Juice Powder
Cucumber is 90 per cent water and rich in alkaline minerals. It keeps our body hydrated, eliminates toxins, cleanses and buffers the acidic levels as well. Cucumbers also prevent acid crystallization or stones in your body, so add it to you salads and your fresh juices.
15 Alkalizing Reasons to Eat Cucumbers and Drink iJuice CUCUMBER Juice for Daily!
1) A glass of iJuice Cucumber a day will keep the doctor away
Cucumbers are the number four most cultivated vegetable in the world and known to be one of the best foods for your overall health, often referred to as a super food. Pick a handful of firm, dark green cucumbers and blend them into a fresh organic green drink or slice up and add to any salad or soup. or simply take 1 scoop of Juice Cucumber and mix it in a glass of alkaline water – Congratulations! You have just ingested one of the most alkalizing of all fruit full of good health!
2) Cucumber helps fight heat inside and out
Drinking iJuice cucumber may help to relief from heartburn. You can also make a poultice and apply iJuice Cucumber on your skin and you will get relief from sunburn.
3) Cucumber may help to eliminates acidic toxins
All the Cucumber Health & Fitness juice acts as a virtual broom, sweeping waste products out of your body. With regular drinking, iJuice cucumber may help to dissolve k.
4) Cucumber replenishes daily vitamins
Cucumbers have most of the vitamins the body needs in a single day. A, B and C, which supports your immune system keep you radiant and give you energy. Make it more powerful by juicing cucumber with spinach and kale. Don’t forget to leave the skin on because it contains a good amount of vitamin C, about 12 percent of the daily recommended allowance.
5) Cucumber supplies skin friendly minerals
Cucumber is high in potassium, magnesium and silicon. That is why spas abound cucumber based treatments.
6) Cucumber aids in digestion and weight loss
Due to its high water and low calorie content, cucumber is an ideal source for people who are looking for weight loss. Use cucumbers in your soups and salads. If it is not your favorite snack you can crunchy cucumber sticks with creamy low fat yogurt dip. Chewing cucumber gives your jaws a good workout and the fiber in it is great for digestion. Daily consumption of cucumbers can be regarded as an aid for chronic constipation.
7) Cucumbers revive the eye
Placing a chilled slice of cucumber over puffy eyes is a clichéd beauty visual but it really can help reduce under-eye bags and puffiness due to its anti inflammatory properties.
8) Cucumber fights cancer
Cucumber is known to contain secoisolariciresinol, lariciresinol and pinoresinol. The three lignans have a strong connection with reduced risk of several cancer types, including ovarian, breast, prostate and uterine cancer.
9) Cucumber cures diabetes, reduces cholesterol and controls blood pressure
Cucumber juice contains a hormone which is needed by the cells of the pancreas for producing insulin which is widely spread to be beneficial to diabetic patients. Researchers have found that a compound called sterols in cucumbers can help decrease levels of cholesterol. Cucumbers contain a lot of fiber, potassium and magnesium. These nutrients work effectively for regulating blood pressure. That is why cucumber is good for treating both high blood pressure and low blood pressure.
10) Cucumber refreshes the mouth
Cucumber juice heals and refreshes diseased gums. Get a slice of cucumber and press it to the roof of your mouth with your tongue for a half minute, the phytochemcials will kill the bacteria in your mouth responsible for causing unpleasant breath.
11) Cucumber smoothes hair and nails
The wonder mineral Silica in cucumber makes your hair and nails shinier and stronger. The sulfur and silica in cucumbers help to stimulate your hair growth.
12) Cucumber promotes joint health, relieves arthritis and gout pain
As cucumber is an excellent source of silica it promotes joint health by strengthening the connective tissues. When mixed with carrot juice, cucumber can relieve gout and arthritis pain by lowering levels of the uric acid.
13) Cucumber cures hangover
To avoid a morning headache or hangover you can eat a few cucumber slices before going to sleep. Cucumbers contain enough B vitamins, sugar and electrolytes to replenish many essential nutrients and reducing the severity of both hangover and headache.
14) Cucumber keeps kidneys in shape
Cucumber lowers uric acid levels in your body and though keeping the kidneys healthy.
15) Cucumber is the number 1 alkalizing fruit
Cucumber is high in potassium, magnesium and silicon which are alkalizing minerals making them number 1 in alkalizing the alimentary canal, blood, tissues and interstitial and intracellular fluids.
7) Organic Celery or iJuice Celery Juice Powder
Celery is a strongly alkaline food that helps to counteract acidosis, purify the bloodstream, aid in digestion, prevent migraines, relax the nerves, reduce blood pressure, and clear up skin problems. Celery contains compounds called coumarins which are known to enhance the activity of certain white blood cells and support the vascular system. Celery’s rich organic sodium content has the ability to dislodge calcium deposits from the joints and holds them in solution until they can be eliminated safely from the kidneys. Celery is a well known natural diuretic and has ample ability to flush toxins out of the body.
Celery also has significant anti-inflammatory properties making it an essential food for those who suffer from auto-immune illnesses. It also contains significant amounts of calcium and silicon which can aid in the repair of damaged ligaments and bones. Celery is rich in vitamin A, magnesium, and iron which all help to nourish the blood and aid those suffering from rheumatism, high blood pressure, arthritis, and anemia.
Fresh celery juice is one of the most powerful and healing juices one can drink. Just 16 oz of fresh organic celery iJuice Celery juice a day can transform your health and digestion in as little as one week. (www.ijuicenow.com)
8) Organic Haas Avocado or iJuice Avocado Powder
The Top 10 Health Benefits of the Avocado
There are some amazing Avocado benefits for your health and appearance.
If you would like to lose weight, improve your skin and lower your risk of many life-threatening diseases like cancer, diabetes and heart disease, here’s why it’s well worth including more of this extremely healthy fruit in your diet.
1. Cardiovascular Health
Coronary heart disease is still the biggest killer in the USA and UK and it is essentially a disease of inflammation. Many experts now believe that high consumption of pro-inflammatory processed vegetable oils are a significant risk factor in cardiovascular disease. They advise lowering polyunsaturated fat intake and increasing the amount of healthy monounsaturated fatty acids in your diet.
iJuice Avocado is an excellent source of monounsaturated oleic acid. Research has shown this beneficial form of fat reduces dangerous metabolic and dietary acids and reduces acid buffering LDL cholesterol in the blood at the same time as increasing the more beneficial HDL cholesterol.
Studies like this have found eating and/or drinking avocado can also decrease high blood triglyceride levels, another common predictor of cardiovascular problems.
The high levels of vitamin E in iJuice Avocado helps prevent cholesterol oxidation, while their potassium can regulate high blood pressure that may lead to both heart disease and kidney problems.
iJuice Avocados are also an excellent source of folate, known to reduce dangerous homocysteine levels in the blood, another predictor of cardiovascular disease. Folate is a nutrient many of us are low in and it is especially important for pregnant women.
2. Avocados for Blood Pressure
Many people don’t get enough of the mineral potassium in their diet. This deficiency can lead to high blood pressure, which is in turn a significant risk factor for heart attack, stroke and kidney disease.
Avocado is particularly rich in potassium, even higher than the often touted bananas, and a good food to eat for normal blood pressure and a lower risk of kidney failure and heart disease.
3. Cancer Prevention
Avocado is a good source of antioxidant carotenoids like alpha-carotene, beta-carotene, beta-cryptoxanthin, lutein and zeaxanthin. These antioxidants protect your body’s cells against cancerous changes due to metabolic acid damage and are considered your front line of defense against numerous diseases. Alpha-carotene appears to be especially important for cancer prevention. This study found a significantly lower risk of death for cancer and heart disease for those with the highest levels of alpha-carotene in their blood over a 14 year period.
The monounsaturated fats in iJuice Avocado also help with carotenoid absorption and studies suggest it has a protective effect against breast cancer in particular.
Avocado also contain high levels of vitamin C and vitamin E, themselves potent anti-cancer antioxidants.
Vitamin C is considered protective against many non-hormonal cancers, like pancreatic cancer, stomach cancer and lung cancer. Importantly, it appears most effective when it comes from food rather than supplements.
Vitamin E deficiency has been linked to breast cancer and studies have found a dramatic reduction in breast cancer risk at higher intakes, especially for women with a family history of the disease.
4. Avocado Skin Benefits
The monounsaturated fats in avocado are also beneficial for improving your skin tone and appearance. They are vital for maintaining good moisture levels in the epidermal layer of your skin that make it look and feel soft and healthy.
5. Avocado for Diabetes
Diabetes is a disease reaching epidemic proportions and there are believed to be a significant number of undiagnosed sufferers. The most common symptoms of undiagnosed diabetes include a sudden and large increase in thirst and hunger and much more frequent urinating. A dry mouth, significant unexplained weight loss, vision problems and leg pain are also common symptoms.
Having more monounsaturated fats in a diabetic diet is also beneficial for reducing high triglyceride levels and may help improve insulin function and blood glucose levels.
Additionally, the vitamin E found in iJuice Avocado lowers cholesterol oxidation that can lead to heart attacks and strokes. It may also provide some protection from nerve damage in diabetic patients with peripheral neuropathy. The high levels of potassium in iJuice avocado is another important nutritional factor for diabetics due to the minerals role in maintaining a healthy heart and regulating blood sugar.
6. Arthritis Prevention
Osteoarthritis is a painful condition characterized by joint inflammation and soreness that affects millions of people in the USA and UK. Many common foods like wheat, corn, milk and sugar are known to worsen symptoms, but anti-inflammatory avocado is one of the few foods consistently reported to reduce arthritic pain.iJuice Avocado contains high levels of monounsaturated fats, phytosterols and antioxidants like vitamin E, vitamin C and a variety of carotenoids that can help reduce the inflammation that leads to arthritis.
7. Benefits of Avocado for Pregnant Women
Avocado is a particularly important food for women who are pregnant, and those trying to be, due to its high concentrations of folate (also known as folic acid). This B vitamin is needed to prevent birth defects like spina bifida and doctors advise women to get high amounts of folate both before and during pregnancy. Vitamin K is another valuable nutrient found in high concentrations in avocados that benefit women during pregnancy and their future babies.
8. Avocado for Constipation
Despite their creamy texture, avocados are actually a high fiber food, with 8 grams of both soluble and insoluble fiber per cup of the fresh fruit. This fiber is beneficial for improving digestion, encouraging regular bowel movements and well known to help prevent constipation.
9. Avocado Benefits for Weight Loss
You may be surprised that a food high in fat and calories like avocado would be recommended for weight loss. However, research has shown that avocado’s monounsaturated fatty acids are much more likely to be used as slow burning energy than stored as body fat. This steady energy and the feeling of satiety or satisfied fullness that you get from iJuice Avocado is one of the reasons they are so good at reducing hunger and appetite.
10. Better Overall Health
This interesting study, called ‘Avocado consumption is associated with better diet quality and nutrient intake, and lower metabolic syndrome risk in US adults’, found that avocado eaters had a higher intake of vitamins, like vitamin K and vitamin E, and minerals, such as potassium and magnesium.
This improved nutritional intake resulted in a significantly lower body weight, body mass index and waist circumference in those that ingest avocados.
9) pH Miracle pHour Salts
With a combination of four powerful carbonate salts, pHour Salts™ by pH Miracle® is designed to help you maintain the alkaline integrity of your cells, organs, and body. (454g Powder)
PHOUR SALTS™ BY PH MIRACLE® http://www.phoreveryoung.com
pHour Salts™ is a combination of four powerful carbonate salts (sodium bicarbonate, magnesium chloride, potassium bicarbonate, and calcium chloride) that help maintain the alkaline design of human, plant, and animal organisms. These salts are naturally occurring in all fluids of the body. Specifically, they can aid in the reduction of acidity in the stomach, blood, interstitial fluids of the Interstitium, lymphatic, circulatory, and gastro-intestinal system.
pHour Salts™ may be used daily to increase the alkalinity of any food or drink. Other uses include baking, tooth scrub, mouth wash, deoderizer, bath soak, and foot bath.
There’s a reason these seeds are presented at the end of a meal a— they are cooling and alkalizing the Hydrochloric acid in the gastric pits of the stomach. Chew a few fennel seeds to reduce the symptoms of acidity for immediate relief from acids in the stomah.
Also read: The pH Miracle revised and updated for additional recipes and a list of acidic foods to never eat and a list of alkaline foods to eat freely:
Which brings me to Dr. Dwight Lundell. He’s an experienced heart surgeon and retired Chief of Staff and Chief of Surgery at Banner Heart Hospital in Mesa, Arizona. Not so long ago, Dr. Lundell made the following statement of confession:
“We physicians with all our training, knowledge and authority often acquire a rather large ego that tends to make it difficult to admit we are wrong. So, here it is. I freely admit to being wrong. As a heart surgeon with 25 years experience, having performed over 5,000 open-heart surgeries, today is my day to right the wrong with medical and scientific fact.
I trained for many years with other prominent physicians labeled “opinion makers.” Bombarded with scientific literature, continually attending education seminars, we opinion makers insisted heart disease resulted from the simple fact of elevated blood cholesterol. The only accepted therapy was prescribing medications to lower cholesterol and a diet that severely restricted fat intake. The latter of course we insisted would lower cholesterol and heart disease. Deviations from these recommendations were considered heresy and could quite possibly result in malpractice. It Is Not Working!
These recommendations are no longer scientifically or morally defensible.”
Many doctors are highly admirable people, but they are still human beings. They all make mistakes, they all learn from them, but the really good ones are willing to admit to them.
Cholesterol does not cause heart disease and trying to reduce it with statin drugs is a waste of time, an international group of experts has claimed.
Not surprisingly, Lundell’s statement regarding the medical establishment’s approach to treating heart disease caused a ripple in the medical industry. It challenged the validity of statins – commonly known as cholesterol-lowering medications – such as Lipitor, Crestor, Zocor, and others.
The reason Lundell’s statement created such a buzz is because statins are big business. In the United States alone, about 25% of the population takes statin medications. They cost from as little as $53 per month to more than $600. Pfizer’s Lipitor went on sale in 1997 and its lifetime sales have surpassed $125 billion. AstraZeneca’s Crestor was the top-selling statin in 2013, generating $5.2 billion in revenue that year alone. The statin industry is estimated at around $30 billion in sales per year. Nevertheless, in the United States, more die each year of heart disease than ever before.
Lundell went on to say:
“The discovery a few years ago that inflammation in the artery wall is the real cause of heart disease is slowly leading to a paradigm shift in how heart disease and other chronic ailments will be treated. The long-established dietary recommendations have created epidemics of obesity and diabetes, the consequences of which dwarf any historical plague in terms of mortality, human suffering and dire economic consequences.
I have peered inside thousands upon thousands of arteries. A diseased artery looks as if someone took a brush and scrubbed repeatedly against its wall. Several times a day, every day, the foods we eat create small injuries compounding into more injuries, causing the body to respond continuously and appropriately with inflammation. While we savor the tantalizing taste of a sweet roll, our bodies respond alarmingly as if a foreign invader arrived declaring war. Foods loaded with sugars and simple carbohydrates, or processed with omega-6 oils for long shelf life have been the mainstay of the American diet for six decades. These foods have been slowly poisoning everyone.”
Listen to Dr. Tom Sladic, MD has he explains his understanding of the true cause of Heart Disease:
So What is the True Cause of Heart Disease?
A review of research involving nearly 70,000 people found there was no link between what has traditionally been considered “bad” LDL cholesterol and the premature deaths of over 60-year-olds from cardiovascular disease.
Published in the BMJ Open journal, the new study found that 92 percent of people with a high cholesterol level lived longer. (BMJ Open. Published online June 12 2016)
The authors have called for a re-evaluation of the guidelines for the prevention of cardiovascular disease and atherosclerosis, a hardening and narrowing of the arteries, because “the benefits from statin treatment have been exaggerated”.
High cholesterol is commonly caused by an unhealthy acidic lifestyle and diet, and eating high levels of processed fat in particular, as well as smoking.
It is carried in the blood attached to proteins called lipoproteins and has been traditionally linked to cardiovascular diseases such as coronary heart disease, stroke, peripheral arterial disease and aortic disease.
Co-author of the study Dr Malcolm Kendrick, an intermediate care GP, acknowledged the findings would cause controversy but defended them as “robust” and “thoroughly reviewed”. “What we found in our detailed systematic review was that older people with high LDL (low-density lipoprotein) levels, the so-called “bad” cholesterol, lived longer and had less heart disease.”
Vascular and endovascular surgery expert Professor Sherif Sultan from the University of Ireland, who also worked on the study, said cholesterol is one of the “most vital” molecules in the body and prevents infection, cancer, muscle pain and other conditions in elderly people. He also stated, “lowering cholesterol with medications is a total waste of time and money”.
“Lowering cholesterol with medications for primary cardiovascular prevention in those aged over 60 is a total waste of time and resources, whereas altering your lifestyle is the single most important way to achieve a good quality of life,” he said.
Lead author Dr Uffe Ravnskov, a former associate professor of renal medicine at Lund University in Sweden, said there was “no reason” to lower high-LDL-cholesterol.
Heart Disease and Cholesterol
The graph below shows the famous 10 year Framingham correlation study between cholesterol and coronary heart disease, published in the Lancet in 1986, that big Pharma relies on and sold to the American public at large.
The problem though, as you see in the next graph, after 20 years the correlation shows that high cholesterol saves lives and low cholesterol is a risk factor for heart disease!
Everyone in modern society has heard about cholesterol, and how bad it is. Most do not understand why it exists, and simply see it as a menace that must be eliminated as quickly as possible. This misunderstanding is exactly what the pharmaceutical complex promotes, because it allows them to perpetually treat high cholesterol with drugs like Lipitor. These drugs are prescribed for the remainder of a patient’s lifetime, and when he/she eventually dies of a “thought attack”, family and friends will believe that the disaster was inevitable from “high cholesterol”. The death will not be attributed to other health factors or to the drugs themselves, but to the “high cholesterol”; even though there are no known deaths from cholesterol in human history. It is all very convenient for the drug companies, so long as we do not examine what is up the other sleeve.
I am reminded of restless leg syndrome, whereby the dis-ease was ‘discovered’ immediately after the pharmaceutical for it was patented, as a reason to sell us this useless pharmaceutical drug. Now, restless leg syndrome has been upgraded to a new “disease”. The cause of restless leg syndrome is also the cause of heart disease – retained metabolic and/or dietary acids in the connective and fatty tissues leading to inflammation, induration, ulceration, degeneration and finally death
“Before 1920, coronary heart disease was rare in America — so rare that when a young internist named Paul Dudley White introduced the German Electrocardiograph to his colleagues at Harvard University, they advised him to concentrate on a more profitable branch of medicine. The new machine revealed the presence of arterial blockages, thus permitting early diagnosis of coronary heart disease. But in those days, clogged arteries were a medical rarity, and White had to search for patients who could benefit from his new technology. During the next forty years, however, the incidence of coronary heart disease rose dramatically, so much so that by the mid 1950’s, heart disease was the leading cause of death among Americans.”
— Mary Enig, Ph.D.
The amount of cholesterol that you eat actually has very little relationship with the amount that you have in your blood. When you eat more cholesterol, your body produces less, and when you eat less cholesterol, your body produces more. Another way to say this is like this – when you have more metabolic or dietary acid in your blood and interstitial fluids the body produces more LDL cholesterol, and when you have less metabolic or dietary acid in your blood and interstitial fluids the body produces less cholesterol. Why? Because LDL cholesterol is a buffer or chelator of metabolic and/or dietary waste. Understand? A body usually produces between three and four times the cholesterol that one eats. The amount produced is generally related to how much is needed. Cholesterol is indeed needed and critical for optimal health. The purpose of so-called “bad cholesterol” is not to give us heart attacks, but to buffer acidic metabolic and dietary waste and to repair the damage to arteries or veins from our acidic lifestyles and diets.
Whenever a poor acidic diet and lifestyle leads to damaged arteries, a thick and sticky substance is required to patch them. That substance is known as LDL or “bad cholesterol”. When this damaging behavior is continued, multiple patches are created, leading to what we know as “clogged arteries”. The problem is not the cholesterol, which is doing its wonderful job of preventing our death from internal bleeding. The problem is the fact that the arteries or veins are damaged enough from acidic lifestyle and dietary choices to risk internal bleeding. Blocking a body’s healthy countermeasure only leads to worse problems. It is the pharmaceutical standard of symptom suppression that is like hiding the timer of a time bomb, and then expecting it not to eventually go off. Thus, that so-called “BAD” cholesterol is not “BAD” at all. In fact LDL cholesterol is saving your acidic body from internal bleeding and inevitable death. LDL cholesterol ONLY increases in the presence of excess metabolic, dietary, respiratory and/or environmental acids which increase as a result of what you eat, what you drink and what you think. High LDL cholesterol is a warning sign of your poor acidic lifestyle and dietary choices and the body is in preservation mode. It is trying to protect itself from YOU!
Cholesterol is created to save your life! The following picture is what solidified metabolic acid bound cholesterol looks like in the blood.
Modern medicine spends a lot of time fighting this pitch, instead of the actual causes of arterial damage. Thus, it is not surprising that cholesterol-lowering drugs cause more heart dis-ease and more heart attacks and strokes. A massive portion of the elderly population is taking cholesterol-lowering drugs, even though research shows that the higher their cholesterol levels (especially LDL) the longer that they will live and the less risk for a heart attack or stroke. The graph below illustrates this point! Low cholesterol in the elderly is actually a sign that something is seriously wrong, and a heart attack or stroke may be imminent. Modern medicine has only recently come to accept that at least some cholesterol (LDL and HDL) is good and protective! But when you mention (LDL) cholesterol as “GOOD” you better take cover from current medical savants who will attack you with their ignorance!
Cholesterol is still suppressed with drugs, despite what science would make prudent from the long-term Framingham Study. It also has been proven that these drugs cause high suicide rates. The drugs can lead to personality changes, in a manner similar to (but not as intense as) S.S.R.I. antidepressants.
The anti-cholesterol hysteria began in the 1950’s, when researcher Ancel Keys proposed the Lipid Hypothesis. It stated that cholesterol and saturated fats lead to heart disease. His beliefs were promoted heavily by the new hydrogenated oils industry, which spent obscene amounts of money to convince every one of Keys’ indisputable findings. This successful marketing campaign was on par with similar marketing for fluoride at about the same time. Studies which had oppositional findings to Keys’ were ignored or maligned. As a result of his flawed scientific methodology (subjective cherry picking results to match what he wanted to find) saturated fats like butter and eggs were used less, in exchange for the poisonous trans-fats that are in hydrogenated oils. Heart disease rates have been rising exponentially ever-since.
The French eat more fats than any other group in the world, yet they have lower rates of heart disease. The Japanese eat more fats than Americans, yet have lower rates of heart disease. There are plenty of countries with similar patterns. The French lifestyle especially counters Keys’ hypothesis, and it also provides evidence that resveratrol (found in red or purple grapes) improves heart health. Resveratrol has been shown to reverse atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries). Maybe, just maybe its being American that causes higher rates in heart attacks. The bottom-line medical research is subjective NOT objective!
Just recently the Food and Drug Administration issued new safety warnings about a popular class of drugs used to control and lower cholesterol levels. The FDA says the drugs, known as statins, can cause several side effects, including cognitive problems such as memory lapses and confusion. But the agency is stressing that the side effects appear to be rare and not serious. I have suggested that taking any drug, like statin drugs that lowers LDL cholesterol without removing acidic lifestyle and dietary choices is a risk for heart attack, stroke and other dis-eases like diabetes. I have lowered cholesterol successfully in all cases of hyper-chlolesterolemia without drugs by just changing the diet and lifestyle to an alkaline pH Miracle lifestyle and diet that restores the alkaline design of the body.
One of my research clients Maren Hale was diagnosed with familial hypercholesterolemia and hyper-triglycerides with LDL’s over 400 mg/dl and triglycerides over 200 mg/dl. She was also overweight. Over a period of four years Maren lost over 70 pounds and lowered her cholesterol and triglycerides to healthy normal ranges on the pH Miracle Lifestyle and Diet. Maren and her family and extended family have been a research study of the University of Utah for familial hypercholesterolemia for over 60 years. Maren was the first of all family members to lower her cholesterol and triglycerides to normal ranges due to her commitment to living a pH Miracle Lifestyle and Diet.
High cholesterol levels should be a warning to most people who inflammation caused by metabolic and dietary acid is present. It is a risk marker, and a symptom that can save your life! Eliminating the LDL cholesterol through drugs is the equivalent to eliminating the thermometer in a room that is too hot. It is illogical, and it does nothing to eliminate the dangerous cause of the symptom being expressed.
LDL cholesterol levels naturally drop whenever the body’s becomes less acidic and more alkaline in the interstitial fluids where acids are stored! And LDL cholesterol should never be forced lower with drugs because they WILL cause a heart attack or stroke! The pH Miracle alkaline lifestyle and diet can reduce LDL cholesterol, but it is never because of a lowered cholesterol intake.
The natural drop in cholesterol and triglycerides happens only when a person stops eating toxic acidic foods, drinking toxic acidic drinks and stops toxic acidic thoughts that produce toxic acidic waste products that destroy the arteries and veins!
Do YOU Understand?
Because healthy arteries and veins do not need patching. Remember that a body typically produces 3-4 times the amount of LDL cholesterol than consumed. The fats that a person eats are therefore comparatively insignificant. Cholesterol will rise whenever the body’s need for cholesterol rises and in direct relationship to the level of acidic thoughts, words and deeds. So acidic trans-fats and inflammatory acidic substances are what need to be avoided. These toxic acidic wastes are what damage the arteries and veins, and a body will be required to do a great deal of patching as a consequence. I will reference to alkalizing or chelating herbs and minerals that lower cholesterol levels naturally later, but alkalizing and chelating herbs and minerals do it by lowering the body’s need for LDL cholesterol, not by forcefully lowering it like pharmaceuticals do.
Studies on the link between cholesterol and heart health have been manipulated for decades. The first studies on eggs showed elevated cholesterol levels because they had used dehydrated eggs, and studies of coconut oil yielded similar results because they had used partially hydrogenated coconut oil to get the results that they wanted. That is why I state that ALL scientific research is subjective NOT objective!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Read about it here: http://wp.me/p5ggLY-a5
It is Simple – Cholesterol DOES NOT CAUSE Heart Disease!
Simply stated, without acid caused inflammation being present in the body, there is no way that cholesterol would accumulate on and in the wall of the blood vessel and cause heart disease and strokes. Without acid caused inflammation, cholesterol would move freely throughout the body as nature intended. It is acid caused inflammation from acidic lifestyle and dietary choices that causes cholesterol to become trapped.
Acid caused inflammation is not complicated. The cycle of metabolic and dietary acid inflammation is perfect in how the body releases cholesterol to bind acids that cause inflammation in the first place. However, if we chronically expose the body to injury to acidic poisonous toxins from acidic foods and drinks the human body was never designed to process, a condition occurs called systemic latent tissue acidosis that is the cause of ALL inflammation. Chronic acidic inflammation is just as harmful as acute acidic inflammation and are both caused by an increase of dietary and metabolic acids.
What thoughtful person would willfully expose himself or herself repeatedly to acidic foods, drinks, drugs or other substances that are known to cause injury to the body? Well, smokers, alcohol, coffee black tea, soda pop, energy and sport beverage drinkers perhaps, but at least they made that choice willfully.
The rest of us have simply followed the recommended mainstream acidic diet that is low in polyunsaturated fats, high in acidic carbohydrates and highly acidic animal flesh, not knowing we were causing repeated acidic injury to our blood vessels. This repeated injury creates chronic acidic inflammation leading to heart disease, stroke, diabetes and obesity.
Let me repeat: The injury and inflammation caused from acidic foods, drinks and metabolism in our blood vessels is the cause of stokes, heart attacks, diabetes and obesity and NOT the increase of cholesterol. A low healthy fat and salt diet recommended for years by mainstream medicine will cause strokes, heart attacks, diabetes and obesity.
What are the biggest culprits of chronic acidic inflammation? Quite simply, they are the overload of simple, highly processed carbohydrates (sugar, dairy products, animal flesh, chocolate, coffee, tea, including green tea, alcohol, soda pops, vinegar, peanuts, mushrooms, flour and corn and all the products made from them) and the excess consumption of saturated vegetable oils like soybean, corn and sunflower that are found in many processed foods.
Take a moment to visualize rubbing a stiff brush repeatedly over soft skin until it becomes quite red and nearly bleeding if you kept this up several times a day, every day for five years. If you could tolerate this painful brushing, you would have a bleeding, swollen infected area that became worse with each repeated acid causing injury. This is a good way to visualize dietary and metabolic acids as the brush leading to the inflammatory process that could be going on in your body right now.
Regardless of where the acidic inflammatory process occurs, externally or internally, it is the same. Using Ultrasound I have peered inside thousands upon thousands of arteries. A diseased artery looks as if someone took a brush and scrubbed repeatedly against its wall. Several times a day, every day, the acidic foods we eat create small injuries compounding into more injuries, causing the body to respond continuously and appropriately with increased acid caused inflammation.
While we savor the tantalizing taste of a sweet roll, chocolate or a carbonated drink our body responds alarmingly as if a foreign invader arrived declaring war. ACIDIC foods loaded with sugars and simple carbohydrates, or processed with saturated oils for long shelf life have been the mainstay of the American diet for six decades. These acidic foods have been slowly poisoning everyone.
How does eating a simple sweet roll or a piece a chocolate create a cascade of acid causing inflammation to make you sick?
Imagine spilling acidic sugary syrup on your keyboard and you have a visual of what occurs inside the cell. When we consume simple carbohydrates such as sugar, blood sugar rises rapidly. In response, your pancreas secretes insulin and sodium bicarbonate whose primary purpose is to bind and solidify acids so they do NOT destroy healthy body and blood cells and cause internal bleeding. In addition, the body releases cholesterol to help solidify excess dietary and/or metabolic acids that have NOT been properly eliminated through the four channels of elimination – urination, perspiration, respiration and defecation.
The body solidifies acids to protect healthy tissues, glands and organs from ulceration and then degeneration. After years of an acidic lifestyle and diet solidified acids will build-up on the wall of the arteries and veins leading to atherosclerosis, stroke and heart attack.
What does all this have to do with inflammation? Blood sugar which is a metabolic acid is controlled in a very narrow range. Extra acidic sugar molecules that are not solidified and eliminated through the four channels of elimination will injure the blood vessel wall. This repeated acidic injury to the blood vessel wall causes irritation, inflammation, ulceration and eventual degeneration or heart disease and/or cancer. When you spike your blood sugar levels or acid levels several times a day, every day, with acidic foods or thoughts it is exactly like taking sandpaper to the inside of your delicate blood vessels.
While you may not be able to see it, rest assured, tissue, gland and organ acidosis is present. I have seen it in over 40,000 client/patients spanning over 30 years who all shared one common denominator — dietary and metabolic acid caused inflammation in their veins, arteries, glands, tissues and organs. This is what retained physiological acid looks like in the tissues using full-body thermography to show the acidic red and white hot spots.
Let’s get back to the sweet roll and chocolate. These innocent looking goodies not only contain the acid sugar, they are also fermented and processed in one of many saturated oils. Chips and fries are soaked in soybean oil; processed foods are manufactured with saturated oils for longer shelf life.
If the balance shifts by consuming excessive sugar, animal protein, vinegar, coffee, tea, alcohol, corn, peanuts and saturated oil, the cell membranes will be damaged and the body and blood cells will begin to degenerate causing even more acids leading to greater risk of inflammation and dis-ease.
Today’s mainstream American ACIDIC diet has produced an extreme imbalance in the alkaline design of the body and an increase in dietary and metabolic acids that cause ALL sickness and dis-ease. You read this correctly – ALL sickness and dis-ease is caused by metabolic, dietary, respiratory and/or environmental ADIDS! There are no other causes. Germs and viruses are the symptoms of cellular breakdown and NOT the cause of ANY disease. Simply said, germs do NOT cause dis-ease!
To make matters worse, eating these acidic foods and drinks causes the body to hold on to more fat as a depository for these excess acids that are NOT being properly eliminated through the four channels of elimination. That is why people get fat. The increase in fat is in direct relationship to the increase of acidic foods, drinks and lifestyle choices. The process that began with a sweet roll or a cup of coffee, or a piece of chocolate or a glass of wine turns into a vicious cycle over time that creates heart disease, stroke, high blood pressure, diabetes, obesity and finally, Alzheimer’s disease, as the acid caused inflammatory process continues unabated.
There is no escaping the fact that the more we consume prepared and processed acidic foods, the more we increase the inflammation switch little by little each day. The human body cannot process, nor was it designed to consume, foods packed with sugars, animal flesh, dairy products, vinegar, alcohol, coffee, tea, chocolate, soda pop, mushrooms, peanuts, corn, flour and saturated processed oils.
There is but one answer to quieting acid caused inflammation, and that is returning to foods closer to their natural alkaline state. To build muscle, eat more chlorophyll concentrated alkaline foods.
Choose carbohydrates that are very complex such as colorful fruit and vegetables. Cut out of your diet saturated oils from corn or soybean.
One tablespoon of corn oil contains 7,280 mg of saturated oil; soybean contains 6,940 mg. Instead, use olive oil, avocado oil, hemp oil or fax oil.
Forget the “science” that has been drummed into your head for decades. The science that saturated fat alone causes heart disease is non-existent. The science that saturated fat raises blood cholesterol is also very weak. Since we now know that cholesterol is not the cause of heart disease, the concern about saturated fat having no place on its hydrogen chain to buffer metabolic and dietary acid is real science. It is acid that causes disease and ALL polyunsaturated oils help to buffer excess acids by the carbon chain picking up the hydrogen ion or acid on its unsaturation. In other words, all polyunsaturated fats whether Omega 1, 3, 6 or 9 buffer or neutralize all dietary and/or metabolic acids on their unsaturated carbon.
The cholesterol theory led to the no-fat, low-fat recommendations that in turn created the very acidic foods now causing an epidemic of acid caused inflammation,induration, ulceration and degeneration. Mainstream medicine made a terrible mistake when it advised people to avoid foods high in cholesterol. We now have an epidemic of arterial acidic caused inflammation leading to heart disease and other silent killers.
Government nutrition guidelines recommend a diet high in carbohydrate regardless of the ample evidence of the health risks it promotes. Yet, heart disease and obesity rates have risen in correlation with a reduced intake of dietary fat. The Food Standards Agency states all individuals’ diets should contain “plenty of starchy foods such as rice, bread, pasta and potatoes”. In addition to this, “just a little saturated fat”. This recommendation is a recipe for heart disease and stroke because of its high level of dietary acid.
While science has moved on, nutritional advice lags behind. And in a study published in Open Heart, a group of researchers conclude that national dietary advice on fat consumption issued to millions in the 1970s to reduce the risk of heart disease which suggested that fat should form no more than 30% of daily food intake lacked any solid trial evidence and shouldn’t have been introduced.
While more circumspect, cardiologist Rahul Bahl wrote in a linked editorial:
“There is certainly a strong argument that an over-reliance in public health on saturated fat as the main dietary villain for cardiovascular disease has distracted from the risks posed by other nutrients, such as carbohydrates.”
Fat and High-Carbohydrate Foods
Some fats aren’t good – trans fats, for example, which are mostly man-made – while others, such as monounsaturated fats found in olive oil are seen as having beneficial qualities.
Today, government guidelines recommend that fats should compose no more than 35% of an individual’s daily calorie intake – and that saturated fat, in particular, ought to supply less than 11%.
Fat intake decreased from 36.6% to 33.7% from 1971 to 2006, while the intake of carbohydrates rose from 44.0% to 48.7%. Yet obesity levels have escalated.
There is evidence to also show that carbohydrates can lead to feelings of increased hunger. A recent study in The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition found that eating carbohydrate foods with a high glycemic index (bread, rice, pasta) caused effects on the brain that led to feelings of increased hunger, which could in turn lead to eating more.
Another study in 2013 found high-carb meals could leave you feeling hungrier hours later compared to a low-carb meal with more fibre, protein and fat. The team behind the research attributed this to the plummeting levels of blood sugar that regularly follows high-carb meals.
The Diet-Heart Hypothesis
At the University of Hull they have been also looking at the effects of saturated fats on triglyceride levels – a type of fat (lipid) found in the blood. Using coconut oil because of its high (90%) saturated fat content, we found that when coupled with exercise, it significantly reduced triglyceride levels. A recent Brazilian rat study also found that coconut oil and exercise could lower blood pressure.
So where does our unshakable idea that fat leads to heart disease come from? The diet-heart hypothesis, that low density lipoproteins (LDL) cholesterol is raised in the blood by eating saturated fat, which then leads to clogged arteries and eventual heart disease, is not a credible claim.
This theory linking saturated fat and heart disease has been around since 1955 when Ansel Keys introduced his lipid hypothesis. Despite it being the foundation of dietary recommendations, it has never been proven and we have been advised to avoid certain foods including meat, dairy products and coconuts. And these myths are so deeply embedded in our minds, that recent science advocates have seen how hard it is to challenge established thinking.
Saturated Fat and Cholesterol
When we talk about high-density lipoprotein (HDL) or LDL – often referred to as good and bad cholesterol – we aren’t actually referring to cholesterol itself. These lipoproteins actually carry cholesterol, fat and fat soluble vitamins in the bloodstream. It appears that elevated levels of cholesterol (or more accurately, cholesterol which is transported around the blood by lipioproteins) is correlated with an increase in the risk of heart disease.
However, correlation does not mean causation. Very low cholesterol is linked with an increased risk of death (though not from heart disease). And in the very old, research suggests cholesterol can be protective. So it’s fair to say the relationship between cardiovascular disease and total cholesterol is complex.
Type of cholesterol is important. The “good” (HDL) cholesterol is strongly linked with a reduced risk of heart disease. However, LDL, the “bad” cholesterol, is associated with an increased risk of heart disease. But it turns out that there are in fact subtypes of LDL which make this black and white picture more complicated. The actual size of the LDL particle is significant. Individuals are at a heightened risk of heart disease if they have most small, dense LDL particles, that may more easily lodge in the arteries, as opposed to those who have large LDL particles.
Your blood lipid profile is frequently used as a medical screening tool for abnormalities in lipids (including triglycerides and cholesterol). These blood lipid profile tests can identify approximate risks for cardiovascular disease and specific genetic diseases. Studies have also shown that saturated fats do not harm your blood lipid profile – and can actually improve it. Saturated fats could lower the risk of heart disease by shifting LDL cholesterol from dense small LDL to large LDL.
Numerous short-term feeding trials have shown that an increase in saturated fat consumption leads to a rise in overall LDL. Nevertheless, the result is inconsistent and weak. The methods used in a number of these research studies have been criticised – and plenty of studies support the contrary, that no association exists between total LDL and saturated fat consumption.
Cause and Correlation
If it was true that saturated fat did cause heart disease, then it follows that people who consume more would be at higher risk. But observational studies – again only illustrative of correlation not cause – haven’t shown this. One study looked at a population of 347,747 subjects from a total of 21 studies and concluded that there was “no significant evidence for concluding that dietary saturated fat is associated with an increased risk of coronary heart or cardiovascular disease”. This has also been the conclusion of other reviews.
So What About Randomized Controlled Trials?
One such study divided 12,866 male subjects at a high risk of heart disease into a low-fat or Western diet group. After six years, no difference was found between them. The Women’s Health Imitative, the biggest randomized controlled trial in diet history, comprised of 48,835 postmenopausal women who were also divided into two similar groups and came up with similar findings.
The Cold-Pressed Organic Coconut Oil Connection
If you don’t care for the science, then take an everyday example. Look at the large populations of the Masai in Africa who consume large amounts of saturated fat but have low levels of coronary heart disease. Or the Tokelauans of New Zealand who consume a massive amount of saturated fat through coconuts: more than 60% of their daily calories come from coconuts. These populations have no history of heart disease. And the health benefits of coconut oil are now becoming known more widely.
We are learning so much more about fats and that there is no evidence that saturated fat causes heart disease. Leading nutrition experts have been calling for an amendment to dietary recommendations for more than ten years. But despite these calls and the high-quality evidence assembled throughout the past decade, doctors, governments – and by extension the public – still take extraordinarily little notice. But a decade of research to the contrary would suggest it’s time we moved away from entrenched thinking, towards a more enlightened attitude to saturated fat.
What you can do is choose whole, organic, raw, NON-GMO, alkaline foods your grandmother served and not those your mom turned to as grocery store aisles filled with manufactured acidic foods and drinks. By eliminating acidic causing inflammatory foods and adding essential nutrients from fresh, raw, organic, alkaline unprocessed food, you will reverse years of damage in your arteries and throughout your body from consuming the typical American ACIDIC diet.
To learn more read the following article, THE PH MIRACLE FOR HEART DISEASE – DISCOVER THE TRUTH ABOUT HEART DISEASE, CONGESTIVE HEART FAILURE, ATHEROSCLEROSIS, CHOLESTEROL, HYPERTENSION, STROKE AND MORE! –
To learn more read the following article: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01KBMFRA4/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_hsch_vapi_taft_p2_i8
To learn more about the work, research, findings of publications of Robert O Young CPT, MSc, DSc, PhD and Naturopathic Practitioner go to: http://www.drrobertyoung.com
- Ravnskov U, Diamond DM, Hama R, et al. Lack of an association or an inverse association between low-density-lipoprotein cholesterol and mortality in the elderly: a systematic review
- Office Of Dietary Supplements Fact Sheet: Folate
- Doshi SN, McDowell IF, Moat SJ, Payne N, Durrant HJ, Lewis MJ, Goodfellos J. Folic acid improves endothelial function in coronary artery disease via mechanisms largely independent of homocysteine. Circulation. 2002;105:22-6.
- Doshi SN, McDowell IFW, Moat SJ, Lang D, Newcombe RG, Kredean MB, Lewis MJ, Goodfellow J. Folate improves endothelial function in coronary artery disease. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 2001;21:1196-1202.
- Wald DS, Bishop L, Wald NJ, Law M, Hennessy E, Weir D, McPartlin J, Scott J. Randomized trial of folic acid supplementation and serum homocysteine levels. Arch Intern Med 2001;161:695-700.
- Jennings E. Folic acid as a cancer preventing agent. Med Hypothesis 1995;45:297-303.
- Freudenheim JL, Grahm S, Marshall JR, Haughey BP, Cholewinski S, Wilkinson G. Folate intake and carcinogenesis of the colon and rectum. Int J Epidemiol 1991;20:368-74.
- Giovannucci E, Stampfer MJ, Colditz GA, Hunter DJ, Fuchs C, Rosner BA, Speizer FE, Willett WC. Multivitamin use, folate, and colon cancer in women in the Nurses’ Health Study. Ann Intern Med 1998;129:517-24.
- A Paoloni-Giacobino, R Grimble, C Pichard. Genetics and nutrition. Clinical Nutrition Volume 22, Issue 5, Pages 429-435 (October 2003)
- Corradaa MM, Kawasab CH, Hallfrischc J, Mullerd D, Brookmeyere R. Reduced risk of Alzheimer?s disease with high folate intake: The Baltimore Longitudinal Study of Aging. Alzheimer’s and Dementia Volume 1, Issue 1, Pages 11-18 (July 2005).
- Wang HX, Wahlin Å, Basun H, Fastbom J, Winblad B, Fratiglioni L. Vitamin B12 and folate in relation to the development of Alzheimer?s disease. Neurology May 8, 2001 vol. 56 no. 9 1188-1194.
- Office Of Dietary Supplements Fact Sheet
- Appel LJ. Nonpharmacologic therapies that reduce blood pressure: A fresh perspective. Clin Cardiol 1999;22:1111-5.
- Simopoulos AP. The nutritional aspects of hypertension. Compr Ther 1999;25:95-100.
- Appel LJ, Moore TJ, Obarzanek E, Vollmer WM, Svetkey LP, Sacks FM, Bray GA, Vogt TM, Cutler JA, Windhauser MM, Lin PH, Karanja N. A clinical trial of the effects of dietary patterns on blood pressure. N Engl J Med 1997;336:1117-24.
- Saris NE, Mervaala E, Karppanen H, Khawaja JA, Lewenstam A. Magnesium: an update on physiological, clinical, and analytical aspects. Clinica Chimica Acta 2000;294:1-26.
- Institute of Medicine. Food and Nutrition Board. Dietary Reference Intakes: Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Vitamin D and Fluoride. National Academy Press. Washington, DC, 1999.
- Paolisso G, Sgambato S, Gambardella A, Pizza G, Tesauro P, Varricchio H, D’Onofrio F. Daily magnesium supplements improve glucose handling in elderly subjects. Am J Clin Nutr 1992;55:1161-7.
- Altura BM and Altura BT. Magnesium and cardiovascular biology: An important link between cardiovascular risk factors and atherogenesis. Cell Mol Biol Res 1995;41:347-59.
- Ford ES. Serum magnesium and ischaemic heart disease: Findings from a national sample of US adults. Intl J of Epidem 1999;28:645-51.
- Liao F, Folsom A, Brancati F. Is low magnesium concentration a risk factor for coronary heart disease? The Atherosclerosis Risk in Communities (ARIC) Study. Am Heart J 1998;136:480-90.
- Ascherio A, Rimm EB, Hernan MA, Giovannucci EL, Kawachi I, Stampfer MJ, Willett WC. Intake of potassium, magnesium, calcium, and fiber and risk of stroke among US men. Circulation 1998;98:1198-204.
- Elisaf M, Milionis H, Siamopoulos K. Hypomagnesemic hypokalemia and hypocalcemia: Clinical and laboratory characteristics. Mineral Electrolyte Metab 1997;23:105-12.
- Xing JH and Soffer EE. Adverse effects of laxatives. Dis Colon Rectum 2001;44:1201-9.
- Mauskop A, Altura BM. Role of magnesium in the pathogenesis and treatment of migraines. Clin Neurosci. 1998;5(1):24-27.
- Peikert A, Wilimzig C, Kohne-Volland R. Prophylaxis of migraine with oral magnesium: results from a prospective, multi-center, placebo-controlled and double-blind randomized study. Cephalalgia. 1996;16(4):257-263.
- Pfaffenrath V, Wessely P, Meyer C, et al. Magnesium in the prophylaxis of migraine–a double-blind placebo-controlled study. Cephalalgia. 1996;16(6):436-440.
- Wang F, Van Den Eeden SK, Ackerson LM, Salk SE, Reince RH, Elin RJ. Oral magnesium oxide prophylaxis of frequent migrainous headache in children: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Headache. 2003;43(6):601-610.
- Bendich A. The potential for dietary supplements to reduce premenstrual syndrome (PMS) symptoms. J Am Coll Nutr. 2000;19(1):3-12.
- Rude RK. Magnesium deficiency: A cause of heterogeneous disease in humans. J Bone Miner Res 1998;13:749-58.
- Rude KR. Magnesium metabolism and deficiency. Endocrinol Metab Clin North Am 1993;22:377-95.
- Kelepouris E and Agus ZS. Hypomagnesemia: Renal magnesium handling. Semin Nephrol 1998;18:58-73.
- Ramsay LE, Yeo WW, Jackson PR. Metabolic effects of diuretics. Cardiology 1994;84 Suppl 2:48-56.
- Kobrin SM and Goldfarb S. Magnesium Deficiency. Semin Nephrol 1990;10:525-35.
- Lajer H and Daugaard G. Cisplatin and hypomagnesemia. Ca Treat Rev 1999;25:47-58.
- Tosiello L. Hypomagnesemia and diabetes mellitus. A review of clinical implications. Arch Intern Med 1996;156:1143-8.
- Paolisso G, Scheen A, D’Onofrio F, Lefebvre P. Magnesium and glucose homeostasis. Diabetologia 1990;33:511-4.
- Elisaf M, Bairaktari E, Kalaitzidis R, Siamopoulos K. Hypomagnesemia in alcoholic patients. Alcohol Clin Exp Res 1998;22:244-6.
- Abbott L, Nadler J, Rude RK. Magnesium deficiency in alcoholism: Possible contribution to osteoporosis and cardiovascular disease in alcoholics. Alcohol Clin Exp Res 1994;18:1076-82.
- Rude RK, Shils ME. Magnesium. In: Shils ME, Shike M, Ross AC, Caballero B, Cousins RJ, eds. Modern Nutrition in Health and Disease. 10th ed. Baltimore: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2006:223-247.
- Food and Nutrition Board, Institute of Medicine. Magnesium. Dietary Reference Intakes: Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Vitamin D, and Fluoride. Washington D.C.: National Academy Press; 1997:190-249.
- Schwartz R, Walker G, Linz MD, MacKellar I. Metabolic responses of adolescent boys to two levels of dietary magnesium and protein. I. Magnesium and nitrogen retention. Am J Clin Nutr. 1973;26(5):510-518.
- Shils ME. Magnesium. In Modern Nutrition in Health and Disease, 9th Edition. (edited by Shils, ME, Olson, JA, Shike, M, and Ross, AC.) New York: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins, 1999, p. 169-92.
- Spencer H, Norris C, Williams D. Inhibitory effects of zinc on magnesium balance and magnesium absorption in man. J Am Coll Nutr. 1994;13(5):479-484.
- Torsten Bohn, Lena Davidsson*, Thomas Walczyk and Richard F. Hurrel Fractional magnesium absorption is signi?cantly lower in human subjects from a meal served with an oxalate-rich vegetable, spinach, as compared with a meal served with kale, a vegetable with a low oxalate content. Laboratory for Human Nutrition, Institute of Food Science and Nutrition, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Zurich, Switzerland (Received 27 May 2003 – Revised 7 November 2003 – Accepted 28 November 2003
- FDA Drug Safety Communication: Low magnesium levels can be associated with long-term use of Proton Pump Inhibitor drugs (PPIs)
- Leach RM, Harris ED. Manganese. In: O’Dell BL, Sunde RA, eds. Handbook of nutritionally essential minerals. New York: Marcel Dekker, Inc; 1997:335-355.
- Freeland-Graves J, Llanes C. Models to study manganese deficiency. In: Klimis-Tavantzis DL, ed. Manganese in health and disease. Boca Raton: CRC Press, Inc; 1994.
- Reginster JY, Strause LG, Saltman P, Franchimont P. Trace elements and postmenopausal osteoporosis: a preliminary study of decreased serum manganese. Med Sci Res. 1988;16:337-338.
- Odabasi E, Turan M, Aydin A, Akay C, Kutlu M. Magnesium, zinc, copper, manganese, and selenium levels in postmenopausal women with osteoporosis. Can magnesium play a key role in osteoporosis? Ann Acad Med Singapore. 2008;37(7):564-567.
- Keen CL, Zidenberg-Cherr S. Manganese. In: Ziegler EE, Filer LJ, eds. Present Knowledge in Nutrition. 7th ed. Washington D.C.: ILSI Press; 1996:334-343.
- Carl GF, Gallagher BB. Manganese and epilepsy. In: Klimis-Tavantzis DL, ed. Manganese in health and disease. Boca Raton: CRC Press, Inc; 1994:133-157.
- Blaurock-Busch, E. Wichtige Nahrstoffe fur Gesunde Haut und Haare, Kosmetik Internat. 3/87.
- Collipp, P.J., et al. Manganese in infant formulas and learning disability. Ann. Nutr. Metab. 27(6):488-494, 1983.
- “Guidelines for Niacin Therapy For the Treatment of Elevated Lipoprotein a (Lpa)”. Rush Hemophilia & Thrombophilia Center. August 15, 2002, Revised July 27, 2005. Retrieved 20 November 2009. “facial flushing is a common side effect of niacin therapy that usually subsides after several weeks of consistent niacin use”
- Katzung, Bertram G. (2006). Basic and clinical pharmacology. New York: McGraw-Hill Medical Publishing Division. ISBN 0071451536.
- Greenbaum CJ, Kahn SE, Palmer JP. Nicotinamide’s effects on glucose metabolism in subjects at risk for IDDM. Diabetes. 1996;45(11):1631-1634.
- Lampeter EF, Klinghammer A, Scherbaum WA, et al. The Deutsche Nicotinamide Intervention Study: an attempt to prevent type 1 diabetes. DENIS Group. Diabetes. 1998;47(6):980-984.
- Hageman GJ, Stierum RH. Niacin, poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase-1 and genomic stability. Mutat Res. 2001;475(1-2):45-56.
- Jacobson EL, Shieh WM, Huang AC. Mapping the role of NAD metabolism in prevention and treatment of carcinogenesis. Mol Cell Biochem. 1999;193(1-2):69-74.
- Weitberg AB. Effect of nicotinic acid supplementation in vivo on oxygen radical-induced genetic damage in human lymphocytes. Mutat Res. 1989;216(4):197-201.
- Tang AM, Graham NM, Saah AJ. Effects of micronutrient intake on survival in human immunodeficiency virus type 1 infection. Am J Epidemiol. 1996;143(12):1244-1256.
- Brown RR, Ozaki Y, Datta SP, Borden EC, Sondel PM, Malone DG. Implications of interferon-induced tryptophan catabolism in cancer, auto-immune diseases and AIDS. Adv Exp Med Biol. 1991;294:425-435.
- Murray MF, Langan M, MacGregor RR. Increased plasma tryptophan in HIV-infected patients treated with pharmacologic doses of nicotinamide. Nutrition. 2001;17(7-8):654-656.
- Office of Dietary Supplements Fact Sheet: Vitamin B6
- New SA, Bolton-Smith C, Grubb DA, Reid DM. Nutritional influences on bone mineral density: a cross-sectional study in premenopausal women. Am J Clin Nutr. 1997;65(6):1831-1839.
- New SA, Robins SP, Campbell MK, et al. Dietary influences on bone mass and bone metabolism: further evidence of a positive link between fruit and vegetable consumption and bone health? Am J Clin Nutr. 2000;71(1):142-151.
- Tucker KL, Hannan MT, Chen H, Cupples LA, Wilson PW, Kiel DP. Potassium, magnesium, and fruit and vegetable intakes are associated with greater bone mineral density in elderly men and women. Am J Clin Nutr. 1999;69(4):727-736.
- Ascherio A, Rimm EB, Hernan MA, et al. Intake of potassium, magnesium, calcium, and fiber and risk of stroke among US men. Circulation. 1998;98(12):1198-1204.
- Iso H, Stampfer MJ, Manson JE, et al. Prospective study of calcium, potassium, and magnesium intake and risk of stroke in women. Stroke. 1999;30(9):1772-1779.
- Fang J, Madhavan S, Alderman MH. Dietary potassium intake and stroke mortality. Stroke. 2000;31(7):1532-1537.
- Bazzano LA, He J, Ogden LG, et al. Dietary potassium intake and risk of stroke in US men and women: National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey I epidemiologic follow-up study. Stroke. 2001;32(7):1473-1480.
- Green DM, Ropper AH, Kronmal RA, Psaty BM, Burke GL. Serum potassium level and dietary potassium intake as risk factors for stroke. Neurology. 2002;59(3):314-320.
- Barri YM, Wingo CS. The effects of potassium depletion and supplementation on blood pressure: a clinical review. Am J Med Sci. 1997;314(1):37-40.
- Hajjar IM, Grim CE, George V, Kotchen TA. Impact of diet on blood pressure and age-related changes in blood pressure in the US population: analysis of NHANES III. Arch Intern Med. 2001;161(4):589-593.
- Appel LJ, Moore TJ, Obarzanek E, et al. A clinical trial of the effects of dietary patterns on blood pressure. DASH Collaborative Research Group. N Engl J Med. 1997;336(16):1117-1124.
- Gennari FJ. Hypokalemia. N Engl J Med. 1998;339(7):451-458.
- Shearer MJ. The roles of vitamins D and K in bone health and osteoporosis prevention. Proc Nutr Soc. 1997;56(3):915-937.
- Booth SL. Skeletal functions of vitamin K-dependent proteins: not just for clotting anymore. Nutr Rev. 1997;55(7):282-284.
- Suttie JW. Vitamin K. In: Shils ME, Shike M, Ross AC, Caballero B, Cousins RJ, eds. Modern Nutrition in Health and Disease. 10th ed. Baltimore: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2006:412-425.
- Allison (2001). The possible role of vitamin K deficiency in the pathogenesis of Alzheimer’s disease and in augmenting brain damage associated with cardiovascular disease. Medical hypotheses 57 (2): 151?5. doi:10.1054/mehy.2001.1307. PMID 11461163.
- ODS Fact Sheet on Coumadin – http://ods.od.nih.gov/pubs/factsheets/coumadin1.pdf
- Office of Dietary Suppliments Face Sheet: Vitamin C
- Gokce N, Keaney JF, Jr., Frei B, et al. Long-term ascorbic acid administration reverses endothelial vasomotor dysfunction in patients with coronary artery disease. Circulation. 1999;99(25):3234-3240.
- Audera, C (2001). “Mega-dose vitamin C in treatment of the common cold: a randomised controlled trial”. Medical Journal of Australia 389: 175.
- Hemilä, Harri; Chalker, Elizabeth; Douglas, Bob; Hemilä, Harri (2007). “Vitamin C for preventing and treating the common cold”. Cochrane database of systematic reviews (Online) (3): CD000980.
- Fleming DJ, Tucker KL, Jacques PF, Dallal GE, Wilson PW, Wood RJ (December 2002). “Dietary factors associated with the risk of high iron stores in the elderly Framingham Heart Study cohort”.
- The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition 76 (6): 1375?84.Institute of Medicine. Food and Nutrition Board. Dietary Reference Intakes for Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Selenium, and Carotenoids. Washington, DC: National Academy Press, 2000.
- Weinstein M, Babyn P, Zlotkin S. An orange a day keeps the doctor away: scurvy in the year 2000. Pediatrics 2001;108:E55.
- Hoffman FA. Micronutrient requirements of cancer patients. Cancer. 1985;55 (1 Suppl):295-300.
- Deicher R, Hörl WH. Vitamin C in chronic kidney disease and hemodialysis patients. Kidney Blood Press Res 2003;26:100-6.
- Aishah Al-Jarallah, Fatima Igdoura, Yi Zhang, Christine B Tenedero, Elizabeth J White, Melissa E Macdonald, Suleiman A Igdoura, Bernardo L Trigatti. The effect of pomegranate extract on coronary artery atherosclerosis in SR-BI/APOE double knockout mice. Atherosclerosis. 2013 May ;228(1):80-9. Epub 2013 Mar 7. PMID: 23528829
- Michael Aviram, Mira Rosenblat, Diana Gaitini, Samy Nitecki, Aaron Hoffman, Leslie Dornfeld, Nina Volkova, Dita Presser, Judith Attias, Harley Liker, Tony Hayek. Pomegranate juice consumption for 3 years by patients with carotid artery stenosis reduces common carotid intima-media thickness, blood pressure and LDL oxidation. Clin Nutr. 2004 Jun;23(3):423-33. PMID: 15158307
- GreenMedInfo.com, Pomegranate’s Anti-Inflammatory Properties
- Mahalaxmi Mohan, Harshal Waghulde, Sanjay Kasture. Effect of pomegranate juice on Angiotensin II-induced hypertension in diabetic Wistar rats. Phytother Res. 2009 Dec 17. PMID: 20020514
- Filomena de Nigris, Maria Luisa Balestrieri, Sharon Williams-Ignarro, Francesco P D’Armiento, Carmela Fiorito, Louis J Ignarro, Claudio Napoli. The influence of pomegranate fruit extract in comparison to regular pomegranate juice and seed oil on nitric oxide and arterial function in obese Zucker rats. Nitric Oxide. 2007 Aug ;17(1):50-4. Epub 2007 May 5. PMID: 17553710
- Filomena de Nigris, Sharon Williams-Ignarro, Vincenzo Sica, Lilach O Lerman, Francesco P D’Armiento, Russell E Byrns, Amelia Casamassimi, Daniela Carpentiero, Concetta Schiano, Daigo Sumi, Carmela Fiorito, Louis J Ignarro, Claudio Napoli. Effects of a pomegranate fruit extract rich in punicalagin on oxidation-sensitive genes and eNOS activity at sites of perturbed shear stress and atherogenesis. Cardiovasc Res. 2007 Jan 15;73(2):414-23. Epub 2006 Sep 1. PMID: 17014835
- Yasunori Sawayama, Kyoko Okada, Shinji Maeda, Hachiro Ohnishi, Norihiro Furusyo, Jun Hayashi. Both hepatitis C virus and Chlamydia pneumoniae infection are related to the progression of carotid atherosclerosis in patients undergoing lipid lowering therapy. Fukuoka Igaku Zasshi. 2006 Aug;97(8):245-55. PMID: 17087362
- M Aviram, L Dornfeld, M Rosenblat, N Volkova, M Kaplan, R Coleman, T Hayek, D Presser, B Fuhrman. Pomegranate juice consumption reduces oxidative stress, atherogenic modifications to LDL, and platelet aggregation: studies in humans and in atherosclerotic apolipoprotein E-deficient mice. Am J Clin Nutr. 2000 May ;71(5):1062-76. PMID: 10799367
- Adde FV, Rodrizues JC, Cardoso AL. Nutritional follow-up of cystic fibrosis patients: the role of nutrition education. J Pediatr (Rio J). 2004;80(6):475-82.
- Beckles Willson N, Elliot TM, Everard ML. Omega-3 fatty acids (from fish oils) for cystic fibrosis. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2002;(3):CD002201.
- Bope. Conn’s Current Therapy 2010. 1st ed. Philadelphia, PA: Saunders, An Imprint of Elsevier; 2009.
- Bruzzese E, Raia V, Gaudiello G, et al. Intestinal inflammation is a frequent feature of cystic fibrosis and is reduced by probiotic administration. Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2004;20(7):813-9.
- Cabrera C, Artacho R, Gimenez R. Beneficial effects of green tea — a review. J Am Coll Nutr. 2006;25(2):79-99.
- Campbell, T.M. The China Study, BenBella Books; First Paperback Edition edition (May 11, 2006).
- Caramia G, Cocchi M, Garliardini R, et al. Fatty acids composition of plasma phospholipids and triglycerides in children with cystic fibrosis. The effect of dietary supplementation with an olive and soybean oils mixture. Pediatr Med Chir. 2003;25(1):42-9.
- Chin J. Intestinal microflora: negotiating health outcomes with the warring community within us. Asia Pac J Clin Nutr. 2004;13(Suppl):S24-5.
- Cvetnic Z, Vladimir-Knezevic S. Antimicrobial activity of grapefruit seed and pulp ethanolic extract. Acta Pharm. 2004;54(3):243-50.
- D’Agostino, Russell MW, Huse DM et al. ‘Primary and subsequent coronary risk appraisal: new results from the Framingham Study’, American Heart Journal 2000.
- D’Agostino, Russell MW, Huse DM et al. ‘Primary and subsequent coronary risk appraisal: new results from the Framingham Study’, American Heart Journal 2000.
- D’Agostino, Vasan, Pencina, Wolf, Cobain, Massaro, Kannel. ‘A General Cardiovascular Risk Profile for Use in Primary Care: The Framingham Heart Study’.
- D’Agostino, Wolf, Belanger, Kannel ‘Stroke Risk Profile: Adjustment for Antihypertensive Medication’, Stroke 1994.
- Dolinoy D.C., Weidman J.R., Waterland R.A., Jirtle R.L. (2006). Maternal Genistein Alters Coat Color and Protects Avy Mouse Offspring from Obesity by Modifying the Fetal Epigenome. Environmental Health Perspectives, 114:567-572.
- Dolinoy D.C., Huang D., Jirtle R.L. (2007). Maternal nutrient supplementation counteracts bisphenol A-induced DNA hypomethylation in early development. PNAS, 104: 13056-13061.
- Doron S, Gorbach SL. Probiotics: their role in the treatment and prevention of disease. Expert Rev Anti Infect Ther. 2006;4(2):261-75.
- Farrell P, Rosenstein B, White T, et al. Guidelines for Diagnosis of Cystic Fibrosis in Newborns through Older Adults: Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Consensus Report. Journal of Pediatrics. 2008;153(2)
- Ferri. Ferri’s Clinical Advisior 2010. 1st ed. Philadelphia, PA: Mosby, An Imprint of Elsevier; 2009.
- Gonclaves C, Dinis T, Batista MT. Antioxidant properties of proanthocyanidins of Uncaria tomentosa bark decoction: a mechanism for anti-inflammatory activity. Phytochemistry. 2005;66(1):89-98.
- Grey V, Mohammed SR, Smountas AA, et al. Improved glutathione status in young adult patients with cystic fibrosis supplemented with whey protein. J Cyst Fibros. 2003;2(4):195-8.
- Guo R, Pittler MH, Ernst E. Herbal medicines for the treatment of COPD: a systematic review. Eur Respir J. 2006;28(2):330-8.
- Hale LP, Greer PK, Trinh CT, James CL. Proteinase activity and stability of natural bromelain preparations. Int Immunopharmacol. 2005;5(4):783-93.
- Harlan M. Krumholz, MD; Teresa E. Seeman, PhD; Susan S. Merrill, PhD; Carlos F. Mendes de Leon, PhD; Viola Vaccarino, MD; David I. Silverman, MD; Reiko Tsukahara, MD; Adrian M. Ostfeld, MD; Lisa F. Berkman, PhD. Lack of Association Between Cholesterol and Coronary Heart Disease Mortality and Morbidity and All- Cause Mortality in Persons Older Than 70 Years. JAMA. 1994;272(17):1335-1340. doi:10.1001/jama.1994.03520170045034.
- Heggers JP, Cottingham J, Gussman J, et al. The effectiveness of processed grapefruit-seed extract as an antibacterial agent: II
- Mechanism of action and in vitro toxicity. J Altern Complement Med. 2002;8(3):333-40.
- Huang SH, Schall JI, Zemel BS, Stallings VA. Vitamin E status in children with cystic fibrosis and pancreatic insufficiency.J Pediatr. 2006;148(4):556-559.
- Infante P, Redecillas F, Torrent V, et al. Improvement of intestinal function in cystic fibrosis patients using probiotics. An Pediatr. 2008;69(6):501-5.
- Jonsdottir B, Bergsteinsson H, Baldursson O. Cystic Fibrosis–Review. Laeknabladid. 2008;94(12):831-7.
- Kannel, D’Agostino, Silbershatz, Belanger, Wilson, Levy. ‘Profile for Estimating Risk of Heart Failure’ – Arch Intern. Med. 1999.
- Kaati G., Bygren L.O., Pembrey M., Sjostrom M. (2007). Transgenerational response to nutrition, early life circumstances and longevity. European Journal of Human Genetics, 15: 784-790.
- Kormosh N, Laktionov K, Antoshechkina M. Effect of a combination of extract from several plants on cell-mediated and humoral immunity of patients with advanced ovarian cancer. Phytother Res. 2006;20(5):424-5.
- Kucharski R., Maleszka J., Foret S., Maleszka R. Nutritional Control of Reproductive Status in Honeybees via DNA Methylation (2008). Science, 319: 1827-1830 (registration required)
- McCabe H. Riboflavin deficiency in cystic fibrosis: three case reports. J Hum Nutr Diet. 2001;14(5):365-70.
- McGowan P.O., Meaney M.J., Szyf M. (2008). Â Diet and the epigenetic (re)programming of phenotypic differences in behavior. Brain Research, 1237: 12-24 (subscription required).
- Mizejewski GJ, Pass KA. Fatty acids, alpha-fetoprotein, and cystic fibrosis. Pediatrics. 2001;108(6):1370-3.
- Murray KL, Lee CK, Mogayzel PJ Jr, Zeitlin PL, Rosenstein BJ. Dietary supplement use in pediatric patients with cystic fibrosis. Am J Health Syst Pharm. 2008;65(6):562-5.
- National Institutes of Health (U.S. Department of Health and Human Services) www.nih.gov.
- Nutrition Reviews 54: 1-30, 1996. Raised glutathione levels fight the oxdiation of fats circulating in the bloodstream including cholesterol, retarding the process of plaque formation in the arteries leading to most heart attacks and strokes.
- Olveira G, Olveira C. Nutrition, cystic fibrosis and the digestive tract. Nutr Hosp. 2008;23(2):71-86.
- Paterson PG, Juurlink BH. Nutritional Regulation of Glutathione in Stroke. Neurtox Res. 1999 Dec; 1(2): 99-112.
- Parikh, Pencina, Wang, Benjamin, Lanier, Levy, D’Agostino, Kannel, Vasan. ‘A Risk Score for Predicting Near-Term Incidence of Hypertension: The Framingham Heart Study’, Annals of Internal Medicine 2008.
- Pencina, D’Agostino, Larson, Massaro, Vasan. ‘Predicting the 30-Year Risk of Cardiovascular Disease: The Framingham Heart Study’, Circulation 2009.
- Proesmans M, Vermeulen F, De Boeck K. What’s new in cystic fibrosis? From trating symptoms to correction of the basic defect. Eur J Pediatr. 2008;167(8):839-49.
- RahmanI, MacNee W. Oxidative Stress and Regulation of Glutathione in Lung Inflammation. Eur Respir J. 2000 Sep; 16(3):534-54.
- Roum JH, Buhl R, McElvaney NG, et al. Systemic Deficiency of Glutathione in Systic Fibrosis. J Appl Physiol 1993; 75:19-24.
- Rubin BK. The pharmacologic approach to airway clearance: Mucoactive agents. Paediatr Respir Rev. 2006;7 Suppl 1:S215-9.
- Schnabel RB, Sullivan LM, Levy D, Pencina MJ, Massaro JM, D’Agostino RB, Sr., Newton-Cheh C, Yamamoto JF, Magnani JW, Tadros TM, Kannel WB, Wang TJ, Ellinor PT, Wolf PA, Vasan RS, Benjamin EJ. Development of a risk score for atrial fibrillation (Framingham Heart Study): a community-based cohort Lancet 2009;373:739-745.
- Simopoulos AP. Omega-3 fatty acids in inflammation and autoimmune diseases. J Am Coll Nutr. 2002;21(6):495-505.
- The Adult Treatment Panel III, JAMA. 2001.
- Wilson, Meigs, Sullivan, Fox, Nathan, D’Agostino. ‘Prediction of Incident Diabetes Mellitus in Middle-aged Adults: The Framingham Offspring Study,’ Archives of Internal Medicine 2007.
- Young, RO, Sick and Tired, Woodland Publishing, Orem, Utah, 2001.
- Yoon JH, Baek SJ. Molecular targets of dietary polyphenols with anti-inflammatory properties. Yonsei Med J. 2005;46(5):585-96.
- Young, RO, Young, SR, Young, The pH Miracle Revised and Updated, Grand Central Publishing, New York, NY, 2010Pollak O J. 1952, An Etiologic Concept of Atherosclerosis Based on Study of Intimal Alterations after Shock. Circulation;5;539-550. Full free paper at:http://circ.ahajournals.org/cgi/reprint/5/4/539.pdf
- 148. Ross R, Glomset J, Harker L. 1977. Response to injury and atherogenesis. Am J Pathol. Mar;86(3):675-8
- Press release. 2006. New Explanation For The Cause Of Atherosclerosis: The Acidity Theory, Medical News Today, Aug 10 at http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/49244.php
- Press release. 2006. Beyond Lipids: Understanding the Mechanics of Atherosclerosis (press release). UCSD News, July 12. at: http://www.jacobsschool.ucsd.edu/news/news_releases/release.sfe?id=554
- Kaunas R, Usami S, Chien S. 2006 Regulation of stretch-induced JNK activation by stress fiber orientation. Cellular Signalling, Nov;18(11):1924-31 at http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16581230
- Haga JH, Li Yi-Shuan J. and Chien S. 2007. Molecular basis of the effects of mechanical stretch on vascular smooth muscle cells, Journal of Biomechanics, 40(5):947-60.
- Mesquita QHde. 1979. Myogenic Theory of Myocardial Infarction (Teoria Miogênica do Enfarte do Miocárdio, Gemini, Sao Paulo, SP – Brazil Book in Portuguese language with a summary in English at: http://www.infarctcombat.org/LivroTM/parte8.htm
- Mesquita QHde, Baptista CAS. 1994. Why Myogenic Theory not Thrombogenic Theory. Arq Bras Cardiol, V. 62 (4) – (Official Journal of Brazilian Cardiology Society). Full translated paper at http://www.infarctcombat.org/MTxTT-ABC.pdf
- Fernandes VS et al. 2006, Subclinical atherosclerosis and incipient regional myocardial dysfunction in asymptomatic individuals. The Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis (MESA), J Am Coll Cardiol 47: 2420-8 Full free paper at http://content.onlinejacc.org/cgi/content/full/j.jacc.2005.12.075v1
- Marwah R, Doux J, Lee P and Yun A. 2007. Is atherosclerosis a neurogenic phenomenon? Medical Hypotheses, V 69, I 4: 884-887
- Selye H. 1950. The physiology and pathology of exposure to stress: A treatise based on the concepts of the general-adaptation-syndrome and the diseases of adaptation”, Montreal, Acta, Inc. / Selye H et al. 1970 Experimental Cardiovascular Diseases, Volume 1 (History, Cardiovascular Disease, Factors Influencing Cardiovascular Disease); Volume 2 (Histology and Histochemistry, Chemical and Functional Changes, References), Springer-Verlag, Berlin New York
- Cannon WJ. 1914. The emergency function of the adrenal medulla in pain and the major emotions. Am J Physiol. 33:356-372
- Benson JC, Eckert SP, McCleskey EW. 1999. Acid-Evoked Currents in Cardiac Sensory Neurons – A possible mediator of myocardial ischemic sensation, Circulation Research, 84:921-928. Full free paper at http://circres.ahajournals.org/cgi/content/full/84/8/921
- Gianni M et al. 2006. Apical ballooning syndrome or takotsubo cardiomyopathy: a systematic review, European Heart Journal, V27,N13: 1523-1529
- Akashi YJ et al. 2002. Reversible left ventricular dysfunction “takotsubo” cardiomyopathy related to catecholamine cardiotoxicity, J. Electrocardiol 2002; 35:351-356
- Arora S et al. 2006. Transient left ventricular apical ballooning after cocaine use; is catecholamine cardiotoxicity the pathologic link? Mayo Clin Proc. 2006; 81:820-832. Full free paper at http://www.mayoclinicproceedings.com/pdf/8106/8106cr2.pdf
- Wittstein IS et al. 2005. Neurohumoral features of myocardial stunning due to sudden emotional stress, New Engl J Med, Feb 10, V352: 539-548
- Graham LN, Smith PA et al. 2004. Sympathetic neural hyperactivity and its normalization following unstable angina and acute myocardial infarction, Clin Sci (Lond), Jun;106(6):605-11
- Gazes PC, Richardson JA et al. 1959. Plasma catecholamine concentrations in myocardial infarction and angina pectoris, Circulation 19:657-661
- Waldenstrom AP et al. 1978. A possible role of noradrenaline in the development of myocardial infarction, Am Heart J. 95:43-51
- Nadeau RA, de Champlain J. 1979. Plasma catecholamine in acute myocardial infarction, Am Heart J, 98: 548-554
- McCance AJ, Thompson PA, Forfar JC. 1993. Increased cardiac sympathetic nervous activity in patients with unstable coronary heart disease, Eur Heart J, Jun;14(6):751-7
- Makikalio A. 2005. Cardiovascular autonomic and hormonal dysregulation in ischemic stroke with an emphasis on survival, International Journal of Circumpolar Health 64:5
- Korner P. 2007. Essential Hypertension and Its Causes: Neural and Non-Neural Mechanisms. New York, Oxford University Press
- Rainforth MV, Schneider RH, Nidich SI, Gaylord-King C, Salerno JW, Anderson JW. 2007. Stress Reduction Programs in Patients with Elevated Blood Pressure: A Systematic Review and Metaanalysis. Curr Hypertens Rep Dec;9(6):520-8. Full free paper at: http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?tool=pubmed&pubmedid=18350109
- Barnett PA, Spence JD, Manuck SB, et al. 1997. Psychological stress and the progression of carotid artery disease, J Hypertens 15:49–55
- Kamarck TW, Everson SA, Kaplan GA, et al. 1997. Exaggerated blood pressure responses during mental stress are associated with enhanced carotid atherosclerosis in middle-aged Finnish men: findings from the Kuopio ischemic heart disease study. Circulation,96:3842–8 Full free paper at: http://circ.ahajournals.org/cgi/content/full/96/11/384210
- Jennings JR, Kamarck TW et al. 2004. Exaggerated blood pressure responses during mental stress are associated with enhanced carotid atherosclerosis in middle-aged Finnish men: findings from the Kuopio ischemic heart disease study, Circulation;110:2198-2203. Full free paper at: http://circ.ahajournals.org/cgi/content/full/110/15/2198
- Hauss WH et al. 1990. Adrenaline and noradrenaline as possible chemical mediators in the pathogenesis of arteriosclerosis. Ann N Y Acad Sci 598:91-101
- Matthews KA et al. 1998. Stress-Induced Pulse Pressure Change predicts women’s carotid atherosclerosis, Stroke 29:1525-1530
- Matthews KA, Zhu S, Tucker DC, Whooley MA. 2006. Blood pressure reactivity to psychological stress and coronary calcification in the Coronary Artery Risk Development in Young Adults Study, Hypertension, Mar; 47(3):391-5. Full free paper at http://hyper.ahajournals.org/cgi/content/full/47/3/391
- Ghiadone L et al. 2000. Mental stress induces transient endothelial dysfunction in humans, Circulation102:2473. Full free paper at http://circ.ahajounals.org/cgi/content/full/102/20/2473
- Steptoe A. et al. 2006. Delayed blood pressure recovery after psychological stress is associated with carotid intima-media thickness. Arterioscler. Thromb. Vasc. Biol. Nov, 26(11):2547-51
- Eller NH, Netterstrom. 2007. Psychosocial factors at home and at work and four-years progression in intima-media thickness. In J Behav Med 2007; 14 (1):21-29
- Faramawi et al. 2007. Relation between depressive symptoms and common carotid artery atherosclerosis in American persons > 65 years of age, Am J Cardiol; 99:1610-1613
- Schoner W. 2002. Endogenous cardiac glycosides, a new class of steroid hormones. Eur J Biochem. 268, 2440-2448, Full free paper at http://www.ejbiochem.org/cgi/content/full/269/10/2440
- Nesher M, Shpolansky U, Rosen H, Lichtstein D. 2007.The digitalis-like steroid hormones: New mechanisms of action and biological significance. Life Sci. May 15;80(23):2093-107
- Sophocleus A et al. 2003. Circulating endogenous digitalis-like factors (EDLF) in man is derived from the adrenals and its secretion is ACTH-dependent. J Endocrinol Invest Jul;26(7):668-74
- Weidemann H et al. 2004. Diverse effects of stress and additional adrenocorticotropic hormone on digitalislike compounds in normal and nude mice, Journal of Neuroendocrinology, Vol 16, 458-463. Full free paper at http://physiology.huji.ac.il/pdf/lichtstein/weiden-et-al04.pdf
- Hassan M. AM Qazzaz et al. 2004. De Novo Biosynthesis and Radiolabeling of Mammalian Digitalis-Like Factors. Clin Chem. Mar;50(3):612-20. Full free paper at http://www.clinchem.org/cgi/content/full/50/3/612
- Rose AM, Valdes RJ. 1994. Understanding the sodium potassium pump and its relevance to disease, Clin. Chem. 40/9: 1674-1685 Full free paper at: http://www.clinchem.org/cgi/reprint/40/9/1674
- Vasilyev A, Khater K, and Rakowski RF. 2004. Effect of Extracellular pH on Presteady-State and SteadyState Current Mediated by the Na+/K+ Pump,. J Membr Biol. March 15; 198(2):65–76. Full free paper at: http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1357233
- Li C, Geering K, Horisberger JD. 2006. The Third Sodium Binding Site of Na,K-ATPase Is Functionally Linked to Acidic pH-Activated Inward Current. Membr Biol. 213(1):1-9.
- Mesquita QHde, Baptista CAS. 2002. Cardiotônico: insuperável na preservação da estabilidade miocárdica como preventivo das síndromes coronárias agudas e responsável pela prolongada sobrevida, Ars Cvrandi, maio 35:3. Full free paper at http://www.infarctcombat.org/28anos/digitalicos.html . Summary in English at: http://www.infarctcombat.org/heartnews-16.html
- Mesquita QHde, Baptista CAS et al. 2002. Efeitos do cardiotônico + dilatador coronário na coronáriomiocardiopatia crônica estável, com e sem enfarte prévio, a longo prazo. Ars Cvrandi, setembro;35:7. Full free paper at http://www.infarctcombat.org/qhm/cme.pdf Summary in English athttp://www.infarctcombat.org/heartnews-16.html
- Kern B. 1970. Der Myokard-Infarkt. Haug-Verlag, Heidelberg.
- Gao JRS et al. 2002. Isoform specific stimulation of cardiac Na/K pumps by nM concentrations of glycosides, J Gen Physiol 119:297-312. Full free paper at http://www.jgp.org/cgi/content/full/119/4/297
- Schobel HP et al. 1991.Contrasting effects of digitalis and dobutamine on baroreflex sympathetic control in normal humans, Circulation V84, 1118-1129. Full free paper at: http://circ.ahajournals.org/cgi/reprint/84/3/1118
- Gutman Y, Boonyaviroj P. Naunyn Schmiedebergs. 1977. Mechanism of inhibition of catecholamine release from adrenal medulla by diphenylhydantoin and by low concentration of ouabain (10 (-10) M). Arch Pharmacol Feb;296(3):293-6
- von Ardenne M. 1978. Die Hemmung der mikrozirculation beim myokardinfarkt und das perlingual applizierte g-strophanthin, Arzneimittel-Forsch. 28; 202:
- Pierre SV et al. 2007. Ouabain triggers preconditioning through activation of the NA+, K+-ATPase signalling cascade in rat hearts, Cardiovasc Res, Feb 1;73(3): 488-96
- Pugin J, Dunn-Siegrist I, Dufour J, Tissieres P, Charles PE, Comte R. 2007. Cyclic Stretch of Human Lung Cells Induces an Acidification and Promotes Bacterial Growth, Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol. Oct 5 doi:10.1165/rcmb.2007-0114OC
- Levy B, Gibot S, Franck P, Cravoisy A, Bollaert PE. 2005. Relation between muscle Na+K+ ATPase activity and raised lactate concentrations in septic shock: a prospective study. Lancet. Mar 5-11;365(9462):871-5.
- Schade DS.1982. The role of catecholamines in metabolic acidosis. Ciba Found Symp;87:235-53
- Abarquez RF Jr. 1967. Digitalis in the treatment of hypertension. A preliminary report. Acta Med Philipp. Jan-Mar;3(3):161-70
- Yuan CM, Manunta P, Hamlyn JM et al. 1993. Long-term ouabain administration produces hypertension in rats. Hypertension, 3;22;178-187 Full free paper at: http://hyper.ahajournals.org/cgi/reprint/22/2/178
- Manunta, P., Hamilton, J., Rogowski, A.C., Hamilton, B.P., Hamlyn, J.M. 2000. Chronic hypertension induced by ouabain but not digoxin in the rat:antihypertensive effect of digoxin and digitoxin. Hypertension Research 23 (Suppl), S77–S85.
- Yang Q, Huang W, Jozwik C, Lin Y, Glasman M et al. 2005. Cardiac glycosides inhibit TNF-alpha/NF-kappaB signaling by blocking recruitment of TNF receptor-associated death domain to the TNF receptor. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA Jul 5;102(27):9631-6. Full free paper at http://www.pnas.org/cgi/content/full/102/27/963111
- Sternberg EM. 2001. Neuroendocrine regulation of autoimmune/inflammatory disease, J Endocrinol Jun; 169(3):429-35. Full free paper at http://joe.endocrinology-journals.org/cgi/reprint/169/3/429
- Brum PC, Kosek J, Patterson A et al. 2002. Abnormal cardiac function associated with sympathetic nervous system hyperactivity in mice. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 283: H1838-H1845. Full free paper at http://ajpheart.physiology.org/cgi/content/full/283/5/H1838#B4
- F. E. Demartini, P. J. Cannon, W. B. Stason, and J. H. Laragh. 1965. Lactic Acid Metabolism in Hypertensive Patients. Science 11 June, Vol. 148. no. 3676, pp. 1482 – 1484
- Sharda S, Gupta SN and Khuteta KP. 1975. Effect on mental stress on intermediate carbohydrate-and lipidmetabolism. Indian J Physiol Pharmacol. Apr-Jun;19(2):86-9.
- Hall JB, Brown DA. 1979. Plasma glucose and lactic acid alterations in response to a stressful exam. Biol Psychol. May;8(3):179-88.
- von Ardenne M, Reitnauer PG. 1989. Increase of perfusion pressure at constant perfusion rate caused by low pH values, Biomed Biochim Acta, 48(4):317-23
- Yasushi Horai et al. 2005. Changes in pH increase perfusion pressure of coronary arteries in the rat. J Pharmacol Sci 97; 400: 407
- Austin C, Wray S. 2000. Interactions Between Ca2+ and H+ and Functional Consequences in Vascular Smooth Muscle, Mini Review, Circulation Research 86:355. Full free paper at: http://circres.ahajournals.org/cgi/content/full/86/3/355
- Kim YM et al. 2005. Contribution of Na_-K_ pump and KIR currents to extracellular pH-dependent changes of contractility in rat superior mesenteric artery, Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 289:792-800 Full free paper at http://ajpheart.physiology.org/cgi/reprint/289/2/H792
- Carter G, Gavin JB. 1989. Endocardial damage induced by lactate, lowered pH and lactic acid in nonischemic beating hearts. Pathology Apr;21(2):125-30
- Sharma AM, Kribben A et al. 1990. Salt sensitivity in humans is associated with abnormal acid-base balance. Hypertension; 16, 407-413. Full free paper at http://hyper.ahajournals.org/cgi/reprint/16/4/407
- Harold T. Edwards, Edward H. Bensley, David B. Dill and Thorne M. Carpenter. 1944. Human Respiratory Quotients in Relation to Alveolar Carbon Dioxide and Blood Lactic Acid After Ingestion of Glucose, Fructose, or Galactose. Journal of Nutrition Vol. 27 No. 3 March, pp. 241-251. Full free paper at http://jn.nutrition.org/cgi/reprint/27/3/241
- Hallfrisch J. 1990. Metabolic effects of dietary fructose. FASEB J, Vol 4; Jun: 2652-2660. Full free paper at http://www.fasebj.org/cgi/reprint/4/9/2652.pdf
- Mesquita QHde. 1982. Aspectos angiográficos coronários e ventriculograficos do primeiro enfarte do miocárdio em coronariopatia crônica silenciosa. Rev. Bras. Med., V 39: N7
- LA Naves and McCleskey EW. 2005. An acid-sensing ion channel that detects ischemic pain. Braz J Med Biol Res, 38 (11) 1561-69 http://www.scielo.br/pdf/bjmbr/v38n11/v38n11a01.pdf
- Vogt AM, Ackermann C, Yildiz M, Schoels W, Kübler W. 2002. Lactate accumulation rather than ATP depletion predicts ischemic myocardial necrosis: implications for the development of lethal myocardial injury, Biochim Biophys Acta Mar 16;1586(2):219- 26.
- Todd GL, Baroldi G, Pieper GM, Clayton FC, Eliot RS. 1985. Experimental catecholamine- induced myocardial necrosis. I. Morphology, quantification and regional distribution of acute contraction band lesions. J Mol Cell Cardiol. Apr 17(4):317- 38.
- Henning RJ, Well MH, Weiner F. 1982. Blood lactate as prognostic indicator of survival in patients with acute myocardial infarction. Circ Shock, 9(3):307-15
- Vikhert AM, Cherpachenko NM. 1985. Histoenzymological characteristics of the myocardium in sudden cardiac death. Arkh Patol 47(7):29-34
- Huang Y, McNamara JO. 2004. “Ischemic Stroke: “Acidotoxicity” Is a Perpetrator”, Cell, Volume 118, Issue 6, 17 September, Pages 665-666Tennant R. 1935. Factors concerned in the arrest of contraction in an ischemic myocardial area. Am J Physiol: 133; 677-682
- Katz AM, Hecht H. H. 1969. The early pump failure of the ischaemic heart. Am J Med: 47; 497-502
- Elharrer V, Zipes D.P. 1977. Cardiac electrophysiologic alterations during myocardial ischaemia. Am J Physiol: 233: H329-345
- Pan HL et al. 1999. Role of protons in activation of cardiac sympathetic C-fibre afferents during ischaemia in cats. J Physiol. Aug 1;518 ( Pt 3):857-66. Full free paper at http://jp.physoc.org/cgi/content/full/518/3/857
- Leake DS. 1997. Does an acidic pH explain why low density lipoprotein is oxidised in atherosclerotic lesions? Atherosclerosis. Mar 21;129(2):149- 57
- Gown MA, Benditt PE. 1982. Lactate dehydrogenase (LDH) isozymes of human atherosclerotic plaques. Am J Pathol 1982, 107:316-321
- Morgan J, Leake DS. 1995. Oxidation of low density lipoprotein by iron or copper at acidic pH. J Lipid Res. Dec;36(12):2504- 12. Full free paper at: http://www.jlr.org/cgi/reprint/36/12/2504
- Patterson RA, Leake DS. 1998. Human serum, cysteine and histidine inhibit the oxidation of low density lipoprotein less at acidic pH. FEBS Lett. Sep 4;434(3):317- 21.
- Naghavi M et al. 2002. pH Heterogeneity of human and rabbit atherosclerotic plaques; a new insight into detection of vulnerable plaque. Atherosclerosis Sep, V 164; 1:27-35
- Khan T, Soller B, Naghavi M, Casscells W. 2005. Tissue pH determination for the detection of metabolically active inflamed vulnerable plaques using near-infrared spectroscopy: an in-vitro feasibility study. Cardiology.; 103(1): 10-6.
- Sneck M, Kovanen PT, Oorni K. 2005. Decrease in pH strongly enhances binding of native, proteolysed, lipolysed, and oxidized low density lipoprotein particles to human aortic proteoglycans, Journal of Biological Chemistry, 280;45: Nov. Full free paper at http://www.jbc.org/cgi/reprint/280/45/37449
- Oorni K and Kovanen PT. 2006. Enhanced extracellular lipid accumulation in acidic environments. Curr Opin Lipidol 17(5);534-40: Oct
- Patterson RA, Horsley ETM, Leake DS. 2003. Prooxidant and antioxidant properties of human serum ultrafiltrates toward LDL: important role of uric acid. Journal of Lipid Research, Vol. 44, 512-521, March Full free paper at http://www.jlr.org/cgi/reprint/44/3/51212
- Hayden MR, Tyagi SC. 2004. Uric acid: A new look at an old risk marker for cardiovascular disease, metabolic syndrome, and type 2 diabetes mellitus: The urate redox shuttle. Nutr Metab (Lond). 1: 10, October 19. Full paper at http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=529248
- McCully KS. 1969. Vascular pathology of homocysteinemia: implications for the pathogenesis of atherosclerosis. Am J Pathology 56:111:28
- Stoney CM. 1999. Plasma homocysteine levels increase in women during psychological stress, Life Sci 64(25):2359-65
- Stoney CM and Engebretson TO. 2000. Plasma homocysteine concentrations are positively associated with hostility and anger, Life Sci 66(23):2267-75
- Hapuarachchi JR, Chalmers AH et al. 2003. Changes in clinically relevant metabolites with psychological stress parameters. Behav Med. Summer;29(2):52-9
- Jerlich A et al. 1999. Correlation of low-density lipoprotein modification by myeloperoxidase with hypocholorous acid formation, Int. J. Clin, Lab, Res 29(4):155-61
- Podrez EA, Abu-Soud HM, Hasen SL. 2000. Myeloperoxidase-generated oxidants and atherosclerosis. Free Radic Biol Med 28:1717–172
- Yang J, Cheng Y, Ji R, Zhang C. 2006. Novel model of inflammatory neointima formation reveals a potential role of myeloperoxidase in neointimal hyperplasia. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. Dec;291(6):H3087- 93.
- Meuwese MC, Stroes ESG, Hazen SL, et al. 2007. Serum myeloperoxidase levels are associated with the future risk of coronary artery disease in apparently healthy individuals: The EPIC-Norfolk Prospective Population Study..J Am Coll Cardiol 50:159-165
- Wong ML et al. 2000. Acute systemic inflammation up-regulates secretory sphingomyelinase in vivo: A possible link between inflammatory cytokines and atherogenesis, PNAS 97;8681-8686 Full free paper at http://www.pnas.org/cgi/content/full/97/15/8681
- Abela GS. 2006. Plaque Rupture by Cholesterol Crystallization – A Novel Concept for Acute Coronary Syndrome, American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session, March 13, Full free paper at http://www.cardiosource.com/rapidnewssummaries/summary.asp?SumID=164
- Malek AM, Alper SL, Izumo S. 1999. Hemodynamic shear stress and its role in atherosclerosis JAMA 282: 2035-2042
- Cheng C et al. 2006. Atherosclerotic lesion size and vulnerability are determined by patterns of fluid shear stress. Circulation 113:2744-2753. Full free paper at at: http://circ.ahajournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/113/23/2744
- Cunningham KS and Gotlieb AI. 2005. The role of shear stress in the pathogenesis of atherosclerosis (Mini review), Laboratory Investigation 85, 9-23, Full free paper at: http://www.nature.com/labinvest/journal/v85/n1/full/3700215a.html
- Texon M. 1957. A hemodynamic concept of atherosclerosis, with particular reference to coronary occlusion. Arch Intern Med 99:418–42
- Imparato AM, Lord JW Jr, Texon M, Helpern M. 1961. Experimental atherosclerosis produced by alteration of blood vessel configuration. Surg Forum 12:245–247.
- Rittersma SZH, van der Wal AC, Koch KT, et al. 2005. Plaque instability frequently occurs days or weeks before occlusive coronary thrombosis. A pathological thrombectomy study in primary percutaneous coronary intervention. Circulation; 111:1160-1165. Full free paper at: http://circ.ahajournals.org/cgi/content/full/111/9/1160
- Ojio S, Takatsy H, et al. 2000. Considerable time from the onset of plaque rupture and/or thrombi until the onset of acute myocardial infarction in humans coronary angiographic findings within 1 week before the onset of infarction. Circulation;102:2063. Full free paper at:http://www.circ.ahajournals.org/cgi/reprint/102/17/206
- Ulrich E. Heidlan, Bodo E. Strauer. 2001. Left ventricular muscle mass and elevated heart rate are associated with coronary plaque disruption, Circulation 104:1477. Full free paper at: http://circ.ahajournals.org/cgi/content/full/104/13/1477
- Baroldi G, Bigi R, Cortigiani L. 2004. Ultrasound imaging versus morphopathology in cardiovascular diseases. Coronary collateral circulation and atherosclerotic plaque. Cardiovascular ultrasound; 3: 6. Full free paper at: http://www.cardiovascularultrasound.com/content/3/1/6
- Roberts W. C. 1974. Coronary Thrombosis and Fatal Myocardial Ischemia. Circulation;49;1-3 Full free paper at http://circ.ahajournals.org/cgi/reprint/49/1/1.pdf
- Rioufol G, Finet G, Andre-Fouet X et al. 2002. Multiple atherosclerotic plaque rupture in acute coronary syndrome: a three-vessel intravascular ultrasound study. Circulation; 106:804-808. Full free paper at: http://www.circ.ahajournals.org/cgi/reprint/01.CIR.0000025609.13806.31v1
- Yasunori Ueda, Masanori Asakura, et al. 2001. The healing process of infarct-related plaque: Insights from 18 months of serial angioscopic follow-up. Am Coll Cardiol, 38:1916-1922.Full free paper at: http://content.onlinejacc.org/cgi/reprint/38/7/1916
- Giorgio Baroldi, Riccardo Bigi and Lauro Cortigiani.2005. Ultrasound imaging versusmorphopathology in cardiovascular diseases. Myocardial cell damage. Cardiovascular Ultrasound 3:32. Full free paper at http://www.cardiovascularultrasound.com/content/3/1/32
- Murakami T, Mizuno S, Takahashi Y, Ohsato K et al. 1998. Intracoronary aspiration thrombectomy for acute myocardial infarction, Am. J Cardiology Oct 1;82 (7):839-44
- Wang HX, Leineweber C, et al. 2007. Psychosocial stress and atherosclerosis: family and work stress accelerate progression of coronary disease in women. The Stockholm Female Coronary Angiography Study. Journal of Internal Medicine 261;245-254
- Richmond AC et al. 2000. Effects of stress reduction on carotid atherosclerosis in hypertensive African Americans, Stroke 31:568-573. Full free paper at: http://stroke.ahajournals.org/cgi/reprint/31/3/568
- Fields JZ et al. 2002. Effect of a multimodality natural medicine program on carotid atherosclerosis in older subjects: a pilot trial of Maharishi Vedic Medicine, American Journal of Cardiology, 89; 8:952-958
- Manchanda SC, Narang R, Reddy KS, Sachdeva U, Prabhakaran D, Dharmanand S, Rajani M and Bijlani R. 2002. Retardation of coronary atherosclerosis with yoga lifestyle prevention, J Assoc Physicians India Jul; 48(7): 687-94 13.
- Rainer Rauramaa et al. 2004. Effects of aerobical physical exercise on inflammation and atherosclerosis in men: The DNASCO Study. Annals of Internal Medicine, 15 June, 140:12:1007-1014,
- Lichtor T et al. 1987.The sympathetic nervous system and atherosclerosis. J Neurosurg Dec;67(6):906-1,Pauletto P et al. 1991. Sympathetic drive and vascular damage in hypertension and atherosclerosis, Hypertension Apr;17(4 Suppl):III75-81.
- Wikstrand J, Berglund G, Hedblad B, Hulthe, Wikstrand J. 2003.Anti-atherosclerotic effects of beta-blockers. Am J Cardiol. Jun 19;91(12A):25H-29H.
- Sipahi I et al. 2007. B-Blockers and progression of coronary atherosclerosis; Pooled analysis of 4 intravascular trials. Annals of Internal Medicine, 3 July, V147; Issue 1: 10-18
- Mesquita QHde, Kerbrie SV, Mari SM, Baptista CA, Monteiro J, Maciel MC. 1978. Preservação funcional do miocárdio isquêmico pelo cardiotonico a longo prazo: recateterização de 29 casos. Medicina de Hoje, março 1978
- Hansson GK. 2005. Inflammation, atherosclerosis and coronary artery disease, NEJM V 352; N16 April 21.
- Malcolm Kendrick. 2007. Are statins overused? Future Lipidol, 2 (5)
- Player MS, King DE, et al. 2007. Psychosocial Factors and Progression From Prehypertension to Hypertension or Coronary Heart Disease, Ann Fam Med ;5(5):403-411. Full free paper at http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/565806?src=mp.
- Palatini P, Longo D, Zaetta V, Perkovic D, Garbelotto R, Pessina AC. 2006. Evolution of blood pressure and cholesterol in stage 1 hypertension: role of autonomic nervous system activity, J Hypertens.Jul;24(7):1375-81.
- Grassi G, Quarti-Trevano F, Seravalle G, Dell’Oro R. 2007. Cardiovascular risk and adrenergic overdrive in the metabolic syndrome. Nutr Metab Cardiovasc Dis Jul; 17(6): 473-81.
- Choi CS, Kiim YB, Lee FN, et al. 2002. Lactate induces insulin resistance in skeletal muscle by suppressing glycolysis and impairing insulin signaling. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 283: E233–E240, 2002. Full free paper at: http://ajpendo.physiology.org/cgi/content/full/283/2/E233,
- Tentolouris N, Tsigos C, Perea D et al. 2003. Differential effects of high-fat and high-carbohydrate isoenergetic meals on cardiac autonomic nervous system activity in lean and obese women. Metabolism. Nov;52(11):1426- 32.
- Calynn Davis Bunol, 2005. Thesis, Autonomic nervous system modulation of the heart following a high carbohydrate liquid meal, December. Full free paper at http://etd.lsu.edu/docs/available/etd-09082005-165133/unrestricted/Bunol_thesis.pdf
- Erkilla AT, Matthan NR, et al. 2006. Higher plasma docosahexaenoic acid is associated with reduced progression of coronary atherosclerosis in women with CAD. J Lipid Res; 47: 2814-19 Full free paper at http://www.jlr.org/cgi/reprint/47/12/2814.
- Ogilve GK, Fettman MJ et al. 2000. Effect of fish oil, arginine, and doxorubicin chemotherapy on remission and survival time for dogs with lymphoma: A double-blind, randomized placebo-controlled study, Cancer; 88: 1016-28. Full free paper at: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgibin/fulltext/75504731/PDFSTART
- Graziani Y. 1977. Regulation of cyclic AMP level and lactic acid production in Ehrlich ascites tumor cells. Biochim Biophys Acta April 27;497(2):499-506.
- Nazam Ansari N, Bhandari U, Pillai KK. 2007. Protective role of curcumin in myocardial oxidative damage induced by isoproterenol in rats. Hum Exp Toxicol, Dec;26(12):933-8.
- Dernek S et al. 2004. Cardioprotection with resveratrol pretreatment: improved beneficial effects over standard treatment in heart rats after global ischemia. Scand Cardiovasc J Aug;38(4):245-54.
- Al Makdessi S, Sweidan H, Müllner S, Jacob R. 1996. Myocardial protection by pretreatment with Crataegus oxyacantha: an assessment by means of the release of lactate dehydrogenase by the ischemic and reperfused Langendorff heart. Arzneimittelforschung Jan;46(1):25-7.
- Leor J, Goldbourt U et al. 1995. Digoxin and increased mortality among patients recovering from acute myocardial infarction: importance of digoxin dose, Cardiovasc Drugs Ther. Oct;9(5):723-
- Adams KF Jr, Patterson JH et al. 2005. Relationship of serum digoxin concentration to mortality and morbidity in women in the digitalis investigation group trial: a retrospective analysis. J Am Coll Cardiol. Aug 2;46(3):497-504.
- Wycoff C.C. 1969. New Concepts of Digitalis, Calif Med. 1969 December; 111(6): 423–432. Full free paper at http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1503737.
- T Bjornheden, M Levin, M Evaldsson, O Wiklund. 1999. Evidence of hypoxic areas within the arterial wall in vivo, Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis and Vascular Biology; 19:870-87.
- Quick AJ. 1935. The effect of exercise on the excretion of uric acid. The Journal of Biological Chemistry. Full free paper at: http://www.jbc.org/cgi/reprint/110/1/107.pdf
- Flierl MA, Rittirsch D, Nadeau BA et al. 2007. Phagocyte-derived catecholamines enhance acute inflammatory injury. Nature Oct 11;449 (7163):721-5
- Lee KS and Klaus W. 1971. The subcellular basis for the mechanisms of inotropic action of cardiac glycosides. Pharmacol Rev 23:193-261
- Wen Y, Leake DS. 2007. Low density Lipoprotein oxidation undergoes within lysosome in cells. Circ.Res. 100;1337-1343. Full free paper at http://circres.ahajournals.org/cgi/content/full/100/9/1337
- Marshall MW and Iacono JM (1976). Changes in lactate dehydrogenase, LDH isoenzymes, lactate, and pyruvate as a result of feeding low fat diets to healthy men and women. Metabolism. 1976 Feb;25(2):169-78.
- Yoshimura T, Miyoshi T, et al. (1986). Effect of high carbohydrate diet on serum lactate
- dehydrogenase isozyme pattern in Japanese young men. Acta Biol Hung. 1986;37(3-4):243-8.
Every day I am asked questions about the alkaline lifestyle such as practices, food, beverages, exercises…. all toting to be alkaline or which have an alkalizing effect that clearly do not and are not.
Often I meet with new clients who have been working on an “alkaline system” or who have received “alkaline advice” or who have been doing all sorts of “alkaline cures” and eating alkaline, clearly were not; otherwise their symptoms would have disappeared and the root of their health issues would have already cleared and healed. It’s true our body when in perfect health (pH) is alkaline by design and acidic by function. There is only one sickness, one illness and one disease though with many names and faces. Ii is called the over acidification of the body fluids (blood, interstitial and intracellular fluids which are all in perfect balance at 7.365), tissues, muscles, organs and bones.
I am always surprised when I listen to a clients story and then look at their blood, interstitial fluids and intracellular fluids. It is such an eye opener and refreshing at the same time. So I am putting all those questions, issues, myths and false educational totes here for you in hopes that you may benefit and understand the true anatomy, physiology and functionality of this beautiful body we have been given to live in. Because if you do not take care of your body where are you going to live? http://www.drrobertyoung.com
1. Apple cider vinegar is alkalizing and healthful for digestion!
Vinegar is one of my top ten foods to NEVER ingest. Vinegar is the urine of acidic fermentation of a live food from apple or rice. Vinegar causes an acidification of the blood and then tissues by robbing your body of the alkaline minerals of sodium, potassium, magnesium and calcium leading to sickness and dis-ease.
It is considered a toxic neurotoxin that destroys brain cells in the gut and in the head leading to ALS, dementia, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, etc. Vinegar reduces to ethanol alcohol in the body leading to stomach, bowel, brain, liver and pancreatic cancer. This is why vinegar from ALL sources (especially from apple and rice) is in my top ten foods NEVER to ingest. Read, share and like the following scientific research article on the toxic effects of this poisonous acidic liquid called vinegar:
2. Fruit is Alkalizing.
Traditional fruit is fructose aka sugar which is acidic. There are two types of food and beverages; alkaline or acidic. This makes life very easy and simple and true health even easier. Sugar aka acid equals illness and disease. There are 7 friendly fruits that either are or have an alkalizing effect on our body; avocados, lemons and limes (both are high is alkaline minerals), colored bell peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers occasionally grapefruit.
Yes, all those berries, apples, pineapples, mangoes, bananas, grapes etc are all high sugar and acidic. Even though they may tote health benefits, they are 100% acidic with damaging long term side effects. You can get all the benefits without the acidic toxification by eating and drinking green colored veggies.
However, if you are eating traditional fruit eat it in the morning on an empty stomach and 20 minutes away from all other food and beverages. And never mix it with any “healthy” item like yogurt or granola… it’s alcohol poisoning at this point as it begins to ferment and make acetaldehyde from fermenting in your bowel.
3. Mushrooms are healthy for us and are an alkaline veggie.
They are mould and fungus and 100% acidic. Think about how they grow and what they naturally grow out of…. right! NO more mushrooms… medicinal or otherwise.
4. Natural sugars are okay like honey (regurgitated bee saliva) or maple syrup (sap of sugar and water).
Both are sugar and sugar to the body is sugar! Besides maple syrup is full of mould which often is visible in the bottle before it is even opened. It grows in the sap and is still in the syrup once boiled down. I can assure you that after all the years of tapping, boiling, bottling and selling it I have seen my fair share of this. Yes, yummy, natural but 100% acidic and toxic to us.
Sugars are not only known to spike insulin levels, but also to be the most preferable food for cancerous cells, thus promoting their growth.
Cancers seem to have a sweet tooth or sugar is the cancer? This is a known fact that has been around for many years.
The Nobel laureate in medicine, German Otto Warburg, back in 1931, first discovered that tumors and cancers both use sugars to “feed” themselves and/or to increase in size. In order to proliferate, cancer cells seem to prefer feeding on fructose-rich sweeteners like high-fructose corn syrup (HFCS); the reason is that HFCS is being metabolized by cancerous cells most quickly and easily.
Now it is clear why high-fructose corn syrup is considered the worst offender. And since cakes, pies, cookies, sodas, juices, sauces, cereals, high sugar fruit and many other extremely popular, mostly processed, food items are loaded with refined sugars and HFCS in particular, this helps explain why cancer rates are on the rise these days.
Just In Case YOU Forgot – Artificial Sweeteners
No, these are no better than sugar. In fact, they’re often worse. Artificial sweeteners such as aspartame, neotame, acesulfame potassium, etc. might contain fewer calories, but they can still increase the risk of diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, metabolic syndrome and cancer. You may not have noticed but many sugar-free gums contain aspartame, which is considered the most dangerous substance in the world. There are no healthy alternatives to sugar. Ingest it knowing the risk it is an additive drug and will destroy your health and fitness.
5. We need lots of protein.
The average person only needs .8g per 2.2 lbs. of body weight daily, of a healthy digestible usable protein. Heavier workouts and athletes may require more.
Animal proteins are the most acidic source for protein!
A study done over a 10 year period, eating red meat every day, even a small amount, such as that quarter pound hamburger you like to enjoy at lunch, increased a man’s risk of dying from cancer by 22 percent and a woman’s chance by 20 percent. A separate research study has shown that eating a lot of red meat increased the risk of breast, prostate, and colon cancer.
Red meat (animal flesh made from the blood of the animal) seems particularly dangerous when talking about colon cancer. A study done in the US followed almost 150,000 people between the ages of 50 and 74. This study showed that the long term consumption of red meat significantly increased the amount of colon cancer found in the subjects studied.
30 years of research, respectively, has found red meat to increase total mortality rates and cancer mortality rates.
Notes: Results were after controlling for age, weight, alcohol, exercise, smoking, family history, calorie intake, and intake of whole plant foods. Nuts were found to be protective when taken as an alternative protein source.
Greens (chlorophyll) builds healthy blood which builds healthy body cells used for tissue, muscle, organs and bone cells. That means with a green plant based nutritional source, 100 calories of dark leafy greens like kale or spinach has double the protein per 100 calories compared to that of any meat. It makes so much easy to get ample amount when drinking green shakes. Get your greens on and build strong healthy muscle easier, faster and less down/burn time because there is way less acidic build up.
The top 15 foods for advanced glycation end products (AGEs) are all meat sourced with roasted BBQ chicken skin and fried bacon being the top.
Notes: AGEs are gerontotoxins (aka aging toxins). AGEs cause proteins to cross together causing stiffness, oxidation stress, and inflammation in muscles, brain tissue, eyes, heart, bone, red blood cells, and kidneys. Thought to contribute to muscle loss as we age.
47% of U.S. retail meat tested is contaminated with staph (Staphylococcus) bacteria. Multidrug resistant strains were common.
Notes: Turkey was the most common with 77% and chicken and pork with 41% and 42%, respectively. A superbug version (methicillin resistant) was also found of MRSA that can jump from pig to human.
Chicken, Turkey and Duck
The consumption of chicken, turkey and duck is associated with an increase in lymphoma (blood cancer).
Our liver can only detox about 50% of the heterocyclic amines (carcinogens) formed from cooked chicken. Not the originally thought 99% which other animals can.
Notes: The animal that can detox 99% is the lab rat. Thus, the prior incorrect conclusion.
Also the handling of chicken significantly increases the risk of dying from penile (penis) cancer, thought to be due to exposure to cancer causing viruses in poultry.
Fire retardant chemicals (PBDE) and polychlorinated naphthalenes (PCNs) found heavily in turkey and chicken.
Notes: For PBDEs, fish was the worst offender, followed by turkey, and the third worst being chicken. PCNs have a dixion-like effect on the body. The animal with the highest levels was fish. Second was chicken.
Source: Polybrominated diphenyl ether (PBDE) levels in an expanded market basket survey of U.S. food and estimated PBDE dietary intake by age and sex. Environ Health Perspect. 2006 Oct;114(10):1515-20.
PhIP stimulates breast cancer cells to invade healthy cells more so than the hormone estrogen itself. Even when PhIP is at low concentrations.
Notes: PhIP is most common in chicken, beef, and fish.
Chicken nuggets from 2 national food chains found actual chicken meat was not the predominant ingredient as fat was found in greater quantities along with epithelium, bone, nerve (brain and spine), and connective tissue.
Bottom-line chickens do not have urinary tract system and are more likely to absorb their urine into their connective tissues. Of course that is what makes them so juicy.
Although fish sounds like one of the healthiest foods possible, farmed salmon is one you should avoid. Unfortunately, more than 60 percent of the salmon consumed in the USA is farm raised.
These fish are fed unnatural acidic diets and are contaminated with chemicals, antibiotics, pesticides, and other known cancerous causing carcinogens. They live in very crowded conditions which results in these fish having 30 times the number of sea lice than wild salmon. Farmed salmon are fed acidic chemicals to make their meat that reddish pink color that should occur naturally but doesn’t because of the acidic diet of chicken litter that they are fed.
Also, due to their acidic diet, they have less of the healthy omega-3 that we think we are getting when we consume fish. Studies have also shown that farmed salmon contain high levels of PCB’s, mercury, and cancer causing dioxins. Avoid farmed salmon and buy only wild sockeye salmon. It is best just to avoid the eating of acidic fish and go with alkalizing fruit and vegetables.
Even when meat consumption is reduced to only fish and eggs, insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1) remained relatively the same.
Notes: IGF-1 has been shown to promote cancer growth.
Source: The associations of diet with serum insulin-like growth factor I and its main binding proteins in 292 women meat-eaters, vegetarians, and vegans. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2002 Nov;11(11):1441-8.
All types of meat (no matter how it is cooked) increases cancer of the uterus.
Notes: Poultry and fish increased the risk for cancer of the uterus the most.
Processed Meats are ALL Acidic and Cause Cancer!
What exactly are processed highly-acidic meats? This is a long list that includes, but is not limited to, sausages, hot dogs, bacon, most lunch meats like bologna or pimento loaf.
Researchers who wrote in the journal of BMC Medicine said that the excessive salts and chemicals that are used when making processed meats are damaging to your health. The study showed that 1 in every 17 people who were involved in the study died and those who ate 160 grams or more of processed meats increased their risk of early death as much as 44 percent within 12 years as opposed to those who ate 20 grams or less. This study involved people from 10 European countries and went on for almost 13 years.
All these processed meats contain numerous acidic chemicals and preservatives, including sodium nitrates, which make them, look appealing and fresh but are well known cancerous causing carcinogens.
Nitrites in processed meat form nitrosamines (carcinogens also found in cigarette smoke) and are associated with the two leading pediatric cancers, brain tumors and childhood leukemia.
Notes: Hot dogs have some of the highest levels. Pregnant women should probably avoid hot dogs.
Smoking meats seem to be particularly bad as the meat picks up tar from the smoking process. Yes, tar, the same deadly ingredient that cigarette smoke contains!
6. Whey is a healthy protein source.
FALSE – Say NO-Whey to Whey!
Whey is a toxic acid with side effects that cause congestion in our body systems leading to acidic poisoning. Whey is the scum produced from the bubbling foam from making cheese, then skimmed off the top, dried and processed and then packaged and sold as a “protein” supplement. It’s scum for Petes’ sake!
Once again it has been funneled into profits and business at our health risk. All it does is make our blood sick and congested. So all those pre-fab shakes and smoothies are adding to your health issues and concerns. Healthy food has no side effects. It also has no bar code unless it is fresh vegetable and needed to be bagged for the produce department.
7. Eggs are good for us.
Eggs are full of thousands of bacteria and acidic… looks like bugs under a microscope. They are a chicken’s period, a potential little chic.
Eggs according to the Department of Agriculture contain over 38 million microorganisms that may be harmful to the body. Eggs will activate the immune system to clear the toxins from eggs for 3 to 5 hours after ingestion.
A recent question in The New York Times Well blog created some confusion by asking how many eggs you can (or should) eat. The answer was not eggs-actly correct.
Since one egg has the same amount of cholesterol as a Big Mac, it is unnecessary—even detrimental to your health—to consume eggs or egg products. One egg has more cholesterol than your body needs. In fact, any added dietary cholesterol is unnecessary because our bodies already produce more than the amount we require. An excess of cholesterol leads to heart disease, so it’s no surprise that a 2010 study in the Canadian Journal of Cardiology found that those who consume the most eggs have a 19 percent increased risk for cardiovascular problems.
What The New York Times blog fails to explain is that eating an occasional egg might not increase health risks for people already eating a high-fat, high-cholesterol diet—just as smoking an occasional cigar might not increase health risks for people already smoking cigarettes. But if people are already eating a healthful diet without any added dietary cholesterol, eggs can contribute to many problems in addition to heart disease. Recent studies in Atherosclerosis and the International Journal of Cancershow that egg consumption can also cause diabetes and even cancer.
The misperception surrounding the necessity of eggs has even spread to the courtroom. Unilever is suing Hampton Creek Foods for using the term “mayo” in relation to its egg-free Just Mayo condiment. The argument is that “mayonnaise” is defined as an egg-based product. However, removing the egg from mayonnaise also removes the cholesterol, a win-win. The lawsuit seems to be backfiring for Unilever by helping people realize that there are more healthful alternatives to Hellmann’s mayonnaise.
A half an egg a day or more is shown to double the odds of mouth, throat, esophageal, prostate, and bladder cancer; triple the odds of colon and breast cancer.
Notes: May be explained by the dixons present. While banned, levels are still present in our food and seem to be worst in animal products.
No matter what you call it, egg-free is the better option.
For more information about egg consumption and health, read and share our fact sheet:http://www.pcrm.org/pdfs/health/Nutrition-Fact-Sheets/Eggs-fact-sheet.pdf
8. We need dairy for calcium.
Dairy is very dirty and full of thousands of puss cells per liter plus it is liquid sugar and 100% acidic. It contains animal casein which is for building animal hooves and interferes with our human design. It is meant for calves not humans. It is a government business.
By ingesting dairy in all its forms we rob our body of minerals as it tries to buffer the acidic liquid or cream sugar. Our body saves us by purging calcium out of our bones to buffer the acids from it…. thus osteoarthritis and osteoporosis. Eat dark leafy greens to get way more calcium and zero negative side effects.
Dairy products, including milk, cheese, ice cream, butter, and yogurt contain the acid lactose that breaks down to lactic acid that leads to sensitivities, inflammation, pain, ulcerations and cancer.
Elderly people given milk as children have triple the risk of colorectal cancer.
Due to the extreme processes that milk goes through and the high amounts of antibiotics, hormones, and genetically-modified substances that cows are continually exposed to, I believe there are real and eminent concerns associated with drinking milk from cows. All cows release toxins through their milk, as milk is a natural exit-portal for substances that the body cannot use.
“Ingredients” Added to Cow’s Milk – Read more on the the dangers of dairy products: http://blog.phoreveryoung.com/2014/11/19/the-dangers-of-drinking-cows-milk-2/
9. “Healthy Chocolate,” organic cocoa/cocao has health benefits and good for us.
Believe me, I wish I could lie on this one but I CANNOT.
It’s Absolutely FALSE! There is no such thing as healthy alkalizing chocolate!
All, yes ALL! Chocolate has two lethal ingredients… theobromine and methobromine and 100% acidic. If any of it is ingested by an animal it can kill them. It does the same to us too. The death is just slower with longs side effects like constipation, spastic bowel, skin irruptions, headaches and such.
There is NO such thing as healthy chocolate!
CHOCOLATE, ACAI, TEA LEAVES, COLA NUT, COCAO AND COCOA MULCH CAN KILL!
If you walk on all fours and have fur or if you walk on two legs and don’t have fur, two caffeine-like ingredients in chocolate, Theobromine (aka xantheose) and Methybromine can kill you and your pet animal if ingested. Not only is Theobromine and Methybromine found in chocolate, it’s also present in acai berries, tea leaves, the cola nut, cacao, and Cocoa Mulch.
Emails about Cocoa Mulch have been circulating around the Internet since 2003, and more frequently since 2007 when Calypso, a three year old Labrador, had a seizure and dropped dead on a walk after ingesting the garden mulch made from cacao bean shells. The same thing is happening to humans!
Hershey’s, the manufacturer of Cocoa Mulch, states that “50% of the dogs that eat Cocoa Mulch can suffer physical harm to a variety of degrees…98% of all dogs won’t eat it.”
Robert O. Young, Director of Research at the pH Miracle Living Center, “chocolate, acai, cola nut, cacao and cocoa are all highly acidic and their poisonous acids will kill animals quickly and humans slowly. Unfortunately many of these acidic foods are being sold as health foods for the body as antioxidants. Chocolate, acai, cola nut, cocao and cocoa are not antioxidants but highly acidic oxidants that when ingested will steal electron energy from the body and use up stored alkaline buffers. This can then lead to sickness, dis-ease and many so-called diseases in animals and humans. My best advice is to never eat these so-called foods. They are not foods and especially not health foods. They are poison to the body of all animals and humans.”
Since there are many other brands of garden mulch, if you have a dog, the best choice to another brand that is free of cocoa.
In the worse case scenario, here is some information that will help determine what action should be taken if your dog or cat or child eats chocolate. The higher the cocoa content the more toxic it becomes.
• 1 ounce of Milk Chocolate is toxic per 1 pound of body weight
• 1 ounce of Semisweet Chocolate is toxic per 3 pounds of body weight
• 1 ounce of Baker’s Chocolate is toxic per 9 pounds of body weight
For example, 2 ounces of Baker’s Chocolate can put your 15 pound dog or baby at great risk, while 2 ounces of Milk Chocolate will usually cause simple digestive problems.
The clinical signs of chocolate, acai berries, tea leaves, cola nut, cocao and cocoa toxicity are:
Increased heart rate
“The acid sugar combined with the acids Theobromine and Methylbromine found in chocolate and cocao are a deadly combination. Why risk YOUR health and the life of your animal or even your child.
10. Nuts and seeds are good for us.
TRUE and FALSE
All food needs to be liquefied before it goes into our small intestinal tract. Nuts and seeds NEVER liquefy and become lodged in our bowel to fester and irritate us thus compromising our gut health.
Nuts carry mould, mildew and bacteria in the air space between the skin and the shell. Almonds have the least amount of space and therefore less opportunity to be contaminated. Still drink your nuts… as in almond milk. Best to make your own fresh but if you buy make sure it has fewest ingredients and no carrageenan.
Even peanut butter is NOT healthy!
Peanuts, peanut oil, peanut butter and cashew nuts contain twenty-six different mycotoxin-producing fungi. On top of that, broken and ground nuts (of any kind) are ready targets for airborne mold spores and quickly become rancid. You can see it on the nuts as a dark or black discoloring. Contamination occurs during the growing process because the plants themselves are not resistant. Humans who eventually ingest them are also eating the fungi and their toxic waste, inoculating their digestive tracts with negative microforms. On top of that, broken and ground nuts (of any kind) are ready targets for airborne mold spores and quickly become rancid.
You can see it on the nuts as a dark or black discoloring. Research has linked corn consumption with cancers of the esophagus and stomach, and peanuts, including peanut butter with pancreatic and liver “cancer”. Cashew nuts and dried coconut are similarly contaminated, and should also be avoided.
For more information on the acidity of peanuts go to: http://blog.phoreveryoung.com/2013/09/30/reversing-sensitivities-allergies-inflammation-pain-and-even-cancer-can-be-as-simple-as-giving-up-peanuts-peanut-oil-and-peanut-butter/
11. Gluten is the culprit and dangerous for us.
TRUE and FALSE
Yes…. it makes a glue like substance inside of us like paper mache. In fact any flour mixed with water makes a glue like substance. But there is so much more to it.
It’s all grains especially stored grains. They are 100% acidic. Just like graining a horse causes colic, ulcers and can flip their stomach; it creates harm to us too! Grains congest our bowel, increases our sugar load and upsets our delicate pH.
In addition, ALL grains contain the pesticide poison glyphosate (unless organic) which is held in the gluten like a sponge and the released into your body causing acute flaccid myelitis (polio), Zika (birth defects), paralysis, dementia. ALS, autism, AIDS, CMV, liver disease, kidney disease, bowel disease, diabetes, just to name a few of the 1000’s of illnesses this poison causes.
The few exceptions occasionally would be quinoa (actually a seed), wild rice or basmati brown rice, buckwheat and only in small servings. Then there are sprouted grains, still acidic in bread form. And different from fresh sprouts which are healthy alkaline greens, ONLY if they are grown and cared for properly. Otherwise they can collect mould and mildew fairly quickly if not attended to in a timely fashion.
12. Coffee is healthy for us.
It is 100% liquid acid that stresses out our body especially our liver and kidneys. It robs our fluids, tissues, organs and bones of alkaline minerals cause unlimited health concerns ulcers, acid reflux, headaches, synapses corrosion, poor eye sight and more.
Coffee – A Cup of Cancer
Coffee contains over 1000 chemicals of which only 22 have been studied leaving 978 left to study. All of the chemicals studied to date have been found to be carcinogentic. So next time to pick up that cup of coffee think of it as your cup of cancer.
Here are 23 good reasons to NEVER drink another cup of CANCER: https://phoreveryoung.wordpress.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=154&action=edit
13. Tea is better than coffee.
Dried tea leaves have mould in them from the drying process and are 100% liquid acid affecting the same body parts as coffee. And yes, macha green tea is acidic too as is kombucha (fermented tea). Best to make fresh teas from lemons, limes and fresh green herbs.
Black and Green Tea
Does drinking green tea really help prevent or cure cancer? The answer is still NO, according to a review of 51 previous studies done over two decades.
The review, published online in The Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, found that green tea may offer some help against liver cancer, breast cancer and, in men, prostate cancer, but consumption may actually increase one’s chances of developing urinary bladder cancer. Conflicting evidence was found in the case of gastrointestinal (esophagus, colon or pancreas) cancers, though the authors noted “limited moderate to strong evidence” of green tea protecting against lung, pancreatic and colorectal cancer.”
According to Robert O. Young PhD, Director of Research at the pH Miracle Living Center, “green tea is acidic and will contribute to the dietary acid and metabolic loads in the tissue causing a cancerous condition or making a cancerous condition worse.”
“Despite the large number of included studies, the jury still seems to be out on the question of whether green tea can in fact prevent the development of various cancer types,” lead review author Katja Boehm, a member of the Unconventional and Complementary Methods in Oncology Study Group in Nuremburg, Germany, said in a news release issued by the journal’s publisher, The Cochrane Collaboration.
The researchers reviewed studies involving more than 1.6 million people in Asia, where green tea consumption is a regular habit. Boehm said that variables in how much green tea people drink and how different cancers grow makes it difficult to find a conclusive relationship about whether green tea helps prevent cancer.
Dr. Young states, “cancer is not a cell but a liquid acid from diet, environment and/or metabolism that breaks down cell via fermentation. To drink acidic drinks like coffee,alcohol or tea, including green tea will only increase tissue acidosis leading to all cancerous conditions. The best advise I can give to prevent any cancerous condition is to eliminate all contributing acidic foods and drinks, including black and green tea.”
14. Too much water is harmful.
Our body uses water to keep us internally flowing and clean. What we don’t need gets discarded. However the water does need to be alkaline otherwise we are adding more liquid acidity to our bodies and not benefitting the way we could be thriving.
15. Pro-biotic, pre-biotic and digestive enzymes help us and improve our health. BIG
These three are 100% acidic. They act like Pac Man and go into our gut to help clean it up from build-up stuck food that is 100% acidic anyways, by eating the chronic impacted bowel. However, when they are done eating the waste they continue to eat us… our tissue from the inside out. It leads to bowel issues and eventually causing long term harmful side effects. It is a dangerous way to get short term relief with long term health issues.
Now how about those “friendly flora” aka bacteria, that everyone natters about. Yes, they are 100% acidic and are only present when the bowel is congested. It’s our system breaking down internally to save itself. It knows what to do to keep us healthy but when we fill it full of acidic trash it can’t keep up and goes into holding, fermenting and bloating mode.
No need for more “friendly flora” aka bacteria to add to the “clutter”. It’s kind of like stuffing an already filthy full closest with more junk and we all know that one day that closet is going to need to be cleaned out if we want to continue using it.
So, clean it out properly the first time; do a liquid green feast for 3-10 days allowing your body to come back to harmony. This may be required a few times. You know, like the initial clean and then the revamp and organization phase of a closet.
Did you know that even aloe vera juice/gel is a “natural digestive enzyme” and if over done can create long term issues in our bowel. The answer is to stop putting the acidic toxic food in, chew your food well and drink green juice, intake healthy oils and water to keep the bowel clean and healthy. Remember, a healthy bowel moves 3 to 5 times daily.
16. Antibiotics get rid of illness.
TRUE and FALSE
Antibiotics are 100% acidic and are anti or against life! When they enter our body they shock your alkaline buffering system at an alarming rate. Kind of like adding bleach to shock a dirty pool to clear it up! What happens is because of an over load of chemical acidity from the medication our body is forced to once again rob our tissues, muscles, organs and bones of our very own minerals (sodium, magnesium, potassium and calcium) to encapsulate the acidic illness, usher it out one of our five channels of elimination (bowels, urine, breathe, lymphatics or glymphatics) and restore harmony back to our body.
It’s short term relief with long term side effects once again. When really all we need to do it boost our own system with electron rich alkaline foods and beverages and return to vibrancy.
17. Salt is bad for you.
TRUE AND FALSE
Typical table salt is processed, bleached, toxic and dangerous for our health. Coloured sea salt is low in sodium and high in minerals.
Every one of our systems relies on the electrical potential of salt so that we can be healthy. Our body’s pH affects every single system in our body. Our pH for all our fluids, tissues and organs are alkaline aka salty. If sea salt was bad for us the ocean would die and so would all the creatures including us (fyi the ocean pH needs to be 8.3 and it has slid to 8.2) Sea salt is life. I use pHorever Young pHlavor Sea Salt from the Great Salt Lake.
FYI… craving sugar is our body’s way of showing us it needs sustainable energy… SALT. Eat healthy colored sea salt, lose the sugar cravings and improve your health at the same time. Here is the simple equations of life… Salt is Sol. Sol is Soul. Soul is Energy. Energy is Life. Life is Salt!
18. Healthy Oils…. it is good to cook with oils.
After reading Fats that Heal and Fats that Kill by Udo Erasmus, I will never put any oil in a pan again. When you heat oils past 112° they turn rancid and are in no way healthy in that state. One exception is coconut oil which can be heated to 176° before it is altered (from The Miracle of Coconut oil by Bruce Fife) Still NEVER heat an oil. Use water in a pan and lightly steam the food and then top it with a healthy oil when on your plate.
Without professional temperature control you cannot tell if the oil turn toxic. Healthy fats are necessary for optimal health, not all fats are bad not even all saturated fats are bad, for example Coconut oil is a saturated fat but it is a medium chain fatty acid and most all saturated fats are long chain fatty acids and long chain fatty acids are not good quality fats.
Remember all coconut products are now pasteurized in North America so maybe not the best food source. I do use it for oil pulling in my mouth after I brush my teeth and then spit it out. Fats help the body stockpile certain nutrients as well. The so-called “fat-soluble” vitamins—A, D, E and K.
FYI olive oil and avocados are full of vitamin K, necessary for building our fibrin net protein in our blood and giving it strength. Healthy oils are needed to develop cell membrane walls (the brain of all cells says cellular biologist, Dr. Bruce Lipton), to nature and support brain function, our nervous system, blood cell production, for glowing supple skin, bowel movements and emotions well being. We require 1/3 cup (5 tbls. of healthy oils daily) amd I male sire to include an 2 tsp of a healthy 3/6/9 oil as well!
Bottled Salad Dressings are All Toxic
Bottled salad dressings are full of sugar, artificial colors, and high fructose corn syrup. Once you drown your salad in this nutritional disaster, you might as well eat a bag of potato chips or a hot dog instead. Drop the bottled salad dressings, and use lemon juice along with some cold-pressed organic olive or avocado oil for a healthy salad dressing. I would also suggest adding liberal amounts of Real Salt or Himalayan Salt to add taste and alkalinity.
Once again, marketing is to blame for the BIG misconceptions about margarine. It’s not healthy, people! It’s one of the unhealthiest foods in your diet. So cut it out! Margarine is like a very acidic version of butter that’s made with hydrogenated vegetable oils and it’s more unnatural than you think. It’s pure chemistry. So what’s so bad about it? It’s the trans fats that can damage your heart, blood vessels, mess up your cholesterol levels and set the stage for a cancerous condition. Switch to cold-pressed organic oils like olive, hemp or flax for a healthier alternative. Just please avoid margarine!
19. A Drink of Alcohol Daily is Healthy for YOU.
An American study that followed the diet and lifestyles of more than 200,000 women for almost 14 years found that postmenopausal women who drank one drink per day or less had an almost 30 percent increase in breast cancer rates compared to women who did not drink at all.
Alcohol use is the second leading cause of cancer, right behind tobacco use. While a moderate or low consumption of alcohol can be healthy and lead to a reduced risk of heart disease, excessive drinking is known to cause heart failure, stroke, and sudden death. In 2007, experts working for the World Health Organizations International Agency for Research on Cancer looked at the scientific evidence regarding cancer and alcohol use from 27 different studies. They found sufficient evidence to state that excessive alcohol use is the main cause of mouth, esophagus, liver, colon, mouth, rectum, and female breast cancers.
20. Alkalinity helps improves health, reverses illness and disease and improves your sex drive.
TRUE TRUE TRUE!
We are alkaline by design and acidic by our bodily functions.
When we keep our 5 channels of elimination (bowels, urine, lymphatics, glymphatics and breathe) clean, clear and open we eliminate acidic build up. There is only one disease; over acidification of our fluids, tissues, muscles, organs and bones. Even sexual dysfunction is a build up of acidity.
21. Can thoughts, feelings and emotions affect our pH?
They release metabolic acid. In fact they can release 2-3x more acid than a food or beverage. Their preferred way to exit the body is out through the connective and lympathic system.
If not eliminated properly they can damage our organs if it becomes chronic… fear weakens the stomach, anger weakens the liver, grief weakens the lungs, pissed offness weakens the kidneys and heart break weakens the heart. On the other hand love, peace and joy strengthen our body parts and immune system! So manage yourself well. It’s a lifestyle and not solely about nutrition.
You see we are alkaline by design and when we tend to that and nourish it, we flourish. We are acidic by function and when we take care of our five channels of elimination and discard our metabolic acid waste from functioning, we flourish in health and vitality.
It is quite simple; put alkalinity in and keep our systems flowing with lots of water and healthy oils so all of our systems get flushed out daily! We are what we ingest.
22. Diet Anything or Die-it Anything is Healthy.
Diet foods, including frozen foods, or prepackaged foods labeled as “diet” or “low fat”, including diet sodas, generally contain aspartame, which is a chemical, artificial sweetener that we talk about in detail above. There are numerous studies showing that aspartame causes many diseases and sicknesses such as cancers, birth defects, and heart problems.
All “diet” food is chemically processed and made from super refined ingredients, excessive sodium levels, as well as artificial colors and flavors to make it taste good. Don’t ever forget, artificial anything is NOT real food! Although the FDA says that all these added chemicals are safe to eat, you might want to take their advice with a grain of salt. After all, don’t they also tell you that sugar and vegetable oils are safe to eat? (Not to mention GMO’s and fast food!)
There have been many studies that show that these additives, for some people, can actually be addicting. They feed that “feel good” part in your brain, similar to cocaine! Well, that actually makes sense because if you become addicted to these foods, the companies making them are certain to score a lot of money, aren’t they?
Be smart and eat nature’s own, natural “diet” food; alkalizing fruit and vegetables! (Organic, of course!)
23. Artificial Sweeteners are Safe!
Most people use artificial sweeteners to either lose weight or because they are diabetic and must avoid sugar. The main problem in all this is that there are numerous studies that show people who consume artificial sweeteners on a regular basis, such as in sodas, or coffee sweeteners, actually gain weight. It also does little or nothing to help those with diabetes.
In fact, artificial sweeteners actually make it even more difficult to control their blood sugar levels and worsen conditions that are related to diabetes such as cataracts and gastro paresis. Sometimes aspartame has been found to cause convulsions, which some people will mistake for an insulin reaction.
Not to mention that artificial sweeteners inhibit your body’s ability to monitor its daily calorie consumption and make the body crave even more sweets. Well, we’ve already discussed how refined sugars can cause cancer.
There is mounting evidence that the chemicals that make up these sweeteners, especially aspartame, break down in the body into a deadly toxin called DKP. When your stomach processes this chemical, it in turn produces chemicals that can cause cancer, especially brain tumors.
24. Genetically Modified Foods or GMO’s are Safe.
Genetically modified organisms, more commonly called GMO’s, are foods that have been modified by chemicals, animal or insect genes and grown with chemicals.
In a study done by Dr. Pusztai at the Rowett Institute in Scotland, rats were fed GMO foods, especially potatoes. ALL rats showed damaged immune systems, pre-cancerous cell growths, along with smaller brains and livers, in just the first 10 days of the project. American consumers believe that the FDA has approved these GMO foods and this is simply not the case.
The FDA has NO testing procedures for GMO foods, NONE. The only human study ever published showed that those foreign genes that are present in GM food transfer to the DNA in the bacteria in our digestive systems. We, the American consumer, are the guinea pig (or rat) in this case. Unfortunately, almost all grains, including soybeans, wheat, and corn, have been grown via GMO’s.
Currently GMO’s do not have to be listed on food labels, so read carefully and look for labels that state the food is GMO free.
The best way to be safe from Frankenstienian food is only buy organic and then you know you are ingesting non-GMO food or beverages.
25. Canned Foods and especially Canned Tomatoes, Peaches, Pears, Beans, Corn, and Peas are Good Sources of Alkaline Vegetables and Fruit.
Most canned foods are a concern because of what the can is lined with. The lining of almost all canned foods are made with a chemical called bisphenol-A, or BPA.
A study published in May of 2013 by the Proceeding of the National Academy of Sciences showed that BPA actually affects the way genes work inside the brain of rats. Even the FDA agrees that there is a problem with BPA as it is supporting efforts to either replace or at the very least, to minimize the amounts found in canned foods. You know it must be bad when even the very lax FDA is concerned!
Tomatoes are exceptionally dangerous due to their high acidity when canned, which seems to cause BPA to leech from the lining of the can into the tomatoes themselves. The level of BPA can be so high in fact; you should seriously consider not feeding them to children. Due to FDA laws, there are no standards for labeling BPA so simply because a can does not say it has it does not mean that it does not contain BPA. Be safe and avoid cans. Only ingest fresh organic non-GMO fruit and vegetables and never from a can.
26. Eating Non-organic fruit and vegetables is OK for improving health and fitness.
Fruit and vegetables that are non-organic are contaminated with some very dangerous acidic pesticides such as atrazine, thiodicarb, and organophosphates, as well as high nitrogen fertilizers.
Atrazine is banned in European countries but still used here. This is a weed killer that causes severe problems in humans, especially in our reproductive capabilities.
A 2009 study found that when pregnant women drank water contaminated with atrazine, their babies had reduced body weights. Were you aware that the sewage from cities in the USA (nicely called bio solids) is used in the fields of farms in the USA as a form of fertilizer? You will never find organic food being cultivated in composted human sewage waste!
Conventional foods are also subjected to an enormous amount of these types’ of acidic chemicals as well as acidic hormones, to make the fruit and veggies grow bigger. Apples are probably the worst offenders with pesticides showing on more than 98 per cent of all apples tested. Fruit with a 90 per cent positive rate of pesticide residue included oranges, strawberries, and grapes.
Washing fruit and vegetables does not remove 100 per cent of the residue. Pesticides are toxic acidic chemicals to insects as well as human beings.
27. Corn and All Corn Related Products are Alkalizing.
Those little bags of popcorn are so convenient to just stick in the microwave, you wouldn’t think for a minute that they could be dangerous to your health, but they are, ncluding the radiation from the microwave.
First, let’s talk about the bag itself. Conventional microwave popcorn bags are lined with an acidic chemical called perfluorooctanoic acid ( PFOA). This is a toxin you can find in Teflon also. According to a recent study at the University of California, PFOA is linked to infertility in women. Numerous studies in lab animals and humans show that exposure to PFOA significantly increases the risk of kidney, bladder, liver, pancreas and testicular cancers. You can read more about this substance and the above mentioned studies at cancer.org.
Although every manufacturer uses slightly different ingredients, most of them use soybean oil (a GMO product) as well as various preservatives such as propyl gallate, an acidic chemical that is causes stomach inflammation and skin rashes. Now they don’t actually say they are using GMO corn kernels, but that’s because the government says they don’t have to. Even if they don’t use GMO corn, you can bet they aren’t using organic corn!
Also, applied to the popcorn itself, is a chemical called diacetyl. Use of this acidic chemical caused Conagra Foods to remove it from their brand of popcorn, ACT, because it was causing lung diseases in the workers at their factory.
28. Potato and Potato Chips are Alkalizing Health Foods.
Potato chips are cheap, great tasting, quick snack, however, the negative acidic effects they have on your body may not be worth the little bit of pleasure you derive from these crispy snacks.
Potato chips are high in both fat and acidic chemicals, which are sure to bring on weight gain. A study done in the New England Journal of medicine found that eating just 1 once of potato chips per day caused an average 2 pound weight gain in one year. Besides being full of trans-fats which can cause an increase in LDL cholesterol in most people, they have excessive processed sodium levels which, for many people, will indirectly cause increased blood pressure. Increased amounts of natural unprocessed salt will not increase blood pressure.
Potato chips have artificial flavors, numerous preservatives, and colors as well, which is something else your body doesn’t need. Potato chips are fried in high temperatures to make them crispy but this also causes them to make a material called acrylamide, a known cancerous causing carcinogen that is also found in cigarettes.
It’s hard to say no to your kids demands for potato chips, therefore, as a sneaky alternative, buy them dehydrated organic veggie chips which are a healthy alkalizing alternative.
29. Foods that are fermented, pickled, or smoked help digestion.
Foods that are cured by use of acidic nitrates or nitrites act as preservatives as well as adding color to the meat. Although nitrates do not cause cancer in and of themselves, under certain conditions these chemicals change once they are inside the body into N-nitroso composites. It’s this N-nitroso that is associated with a greater increase the risk of developing an acidic cancerous condition.
Smoking foods such as meat or nuts causes these food items to absorb considerable amounts of the tar that smoke produces. Tar is a known carcinogen. Meats such as bacon, sausage, bologna, and salami are high in fat and processed salt. Pickled foods are also very high in salts.
There is overwhelming evidence that eating these types of foods greatly increases the risk of colorectal cancer and higher rates of stomach cancer. The rates of stomach cancer are much greater in places such as Japan where a traditional acidic diet contains many foods that are high in fermented foods such as soy sauce, and/or smoked.
Processed meat is greatly associated with stomach, colon, rectum, pancreatic, lung, prostate, testicular, kidney, and bladder cancer.
30. Soda Water, Soda Pop and Sport Drinks improve energy and digestion.
False, False and False!
Perhaps you heard about the recent study that was published in May in the American Journal of Nutrition? It found that people who consumed more than one soda per day had a higher risk of stroke than people who did not drink sodas.
Loaded with sugar, sodas are an empty source of calories that cause weight gain and contribute to the nationwide epidemic of obesity. Drinking large amounts of this rapidly digested sugar causes your blood sugar to spike which can lead to both inflammation and insulin resistance. Soda is often the root cause of gastro-esophageal reflux disease, which is when the contents of the stomach leak into the esophagus causing not only pain but an actual burning of the esophagus from stomach acid.
Although sodas are not a direct cause of ulcers, they are known to irritate and make those with ulcers have more pain. Sodas also contain artificial colorings and food chemicals like derivative 4-methylimidazole (4-MI); no wonder soda pop has been shown to cause cancer.
Here is the link to view Dr. Young’s latest experiment on cola drinks, coffee, beer and alkaline water:
31. Commercial Fruit Juices are OK to drink when fresh juices are NOT available.
Don’t believe the big flashy labels that say 100% fruit. Most of the time, the secret is in the fine print. Commercial fruit juice often contains added sugar, coloring, preservatives, and it can lose its nutrients during pasteurization. Your best bet is finding a trusted local organic juice bar or making your own alkaline fruit and vegetable juices at home. You can also use iJuice powders which are have only traces of sugar which is less than 1 gram per serving – http://www.ijuicenow.com I would go for the latter. Have some fun and explore new tastes of iJuice organic juices.
32. Granola Type Breakfast Cereals are a good breakfast and are alkalizing and healthy.
Once again, I blame it on the marketing. Breakfast cereals aren’t harmless as their happy cheerful colors and toys inside the box might suggest. They actually contain cancer-causing sugar, artificial coloring, preservatives, GMO products, and they’re often stripped of the nutrients they had before processing. Try quinoa with some avocado and Real Salt instead. It tastes great, and it’s actually good for you.
33. Wheat is the staff of life!
Wheat contains a carbohydrate that suddenly and greatly increases your blood sugar levels. This triggers high insulin production and acidic weight gain. Over time, your pancreas will become overworked and you’ll become insulin resistant, and then you can end up with diabetes and/or cancer. And high blood sugar levels trigger the production of compounds that speed up the aging process and give you wrinkled skin. So you’ll age faster and be prone to diabetes, which in itself is a big issue.
34. All Energy Bars are alkalizing and healthy.
False with no exception!
All so-called energy bars might be perceived by many athletes who are looking for a quick acidic fix or burst of pseudo energy, but hopefully that’s not you! Try to resist these highly acidic artificial energy bombs. Energy bars contain a lot of sugar, they are high in fructose corn syrup (major cause of cancer), preservatives, and can contain trans-fats. So, energy bars are candy and are full of ACID in the form of sugar, and artificial ingredients. In other words, it’s a ticking time bomb that steals energy from your body and sets the stage for serious injury to your major organs.
35. Hydrogenated oils are safe and can be used when cooking
Let’s start from the point that all hydrogenated oils are vegetable oils. Vegetable oils cannot be extracted naturally like butter is, vegetable oils must be chemically removed from their source, and then they are changed to be more acceptable to consumers. They are frequently deodorized and colored to look appealing.
All vegetable oils contain high levels of Omega–6 fatty acids. An excess of Omega- 6 fatty acids may cause health problems, such as heart disease and in increase in various cancers, especially skin cancer. You need a good balance of both Omega 3 and Omega 6. Try to get plenty of Omega 3 every day from hemp and flax. You can do this in the form of supplements and also non-GMO fatty fish such as salmon and mackerel are a very good source of Omega 3.
Hydrogenated oils are used to preserve processed foods and keep them looking appealing for a long as possible. Hydrogenated oils influence our cell membranes’ structure and flexibility, which is linked to cancer.
(If you’re enjoying this article, you may want to subscribe to our blog at: http://www.phoreveryoung.wordpress.com or our free newsletter at: http://www.phmiracle.com for breaking health news alerts on GMO’s, fluoride, superfoods, natural self-cures and more… You privacy is protected. Unsubscribe at any time.)
36. And NOW for the Biggest Myth of ALL – The Stomach is Acidic and Digests the Food We Ingest.
Read, listen, learn and understand the science of the stomach’s true functionality!
The following scientific discourse are twenty-five important points to understand concerning the the real purpose of the stomach, the physiology of digestion, the creation of sodium bicarbonate (NaHCO3) and hydrochloric acid (HCL) in the stomach lining, the ingestion of protein, dairy, cheese and sugar in any form and how acid/alkaline biochemistry, physiology, and anatomy relate to health, sickness, and disease.
Unfortunately, contemporary medical doctors and scientists as well as alternative health practitioners and lay people DO NOT understand how acid/base are created in the body and the onset of latent tissue acidosis in the colloidal connective tissue or the “Schade”. Welcome to the 21st century and Dr. Young’s “New Biology.”
How is acid/base created in the body?
1) The parietal or cover cells of the stomach split the sodium chloride of the blood. The sodium is used to bind with water and carbon dioxide to form the alkaline salt, sodium bicarbonate or NaHCO3. The biochemistry is: H20 + CO2 + NaCl = NaHCO3 + HCL. This is why a call the stomach an alkalizing organ NOT an organ of digestion. The stomach DOES NOT digest the food or liquids you ingest it alkalizes the food and liquid you ingest.
2) For each molecule of sodium bicarbonate (NaHCO3) made, a molecule of hydrochloric acid (HCL) is made and secreted into the so-called digestive system – specifically, the stomach (the gastric pits in the stomach) – to be eliminated. Therefore HCL is an acidic waste product of sodium bicarbonate created by the stomach to alkalize the food and liquids ingested.
3) The chloride ion from the sodium chloride (salt) binds to an acid or proton forming HCL as a waste product of sodium bicarbonate production. HCL has a pH of 1 and is highly toxic to the body and the cause of indigestion, acid reflux, ulcers and cancer.
4) When large amounts of acids, including HCL, enter the stomach from a rich animal protein or dairy product meal, such as meat and cheese, acid is withdrawn from the acid-base household. The organism would die if the resulting alkalosis – or NaHCO3 (base flood) or base surplus – created by the stomach was not taken up by the alkalophile glands that need these quick bases in order to build up their strong sodium bicarbonate secretions. These glands and organs are the stomach, pancreas, Brunner’s glands (between the pylorus and the junctions of the bile and pancreatic ducts), Lieberkuhn’s glands in the liver and its bile with its strong acid binding capabilities which it has to release on the highly acidic meat and cheese to buffer its strong acids of nitric, sulphuric, phosphoric, uric and lactic acids.
5) When a rich animal protein and dairy product meal is ingested, the stomach begins to manufacture and secrete sodium bicarbonate (NHCO3) to alkalize the acids from the food ingested. This causes a loss in the alkaline reserves and an increase in acid and/or HCL found in the gastric pits of the stomach. These acids and/or HCL are taken up by the blood which lowers blood plasma pH. The blood eliminates this increase in gastrointestinal acid by throwing it off into the Pishinger’s spaces.
6) The space enclosed by these finer and finer fibers is called the Pishinger’s space, or the extracellular space that contains the fluids that bath and feed each and every cell while carrying away the acidic waste from those same cells. There is no mention of this organ in American physiology text books. There is mention of the extracellular space but not of any organ that stores acids from metabolism and diet, like the kidney. I call this organ the “pre-kidney” because it stores metabolic and gastrointestinal acids until they can be buffered and eliminated via the skin, urinary tract, or bowels.
7) After a rich animal protein or dairy product meal, the urine pH becomes alkaline. The ingestion of meat and cheese causes a reaction in acidic fashion in the organism by the production of sulfuric, phosporhoric, nitric, uric, lactic, acetylaldehyde and ethanol acids, respectively, but also through the formation and excretion of base in the urine. Therefore eating meat and cheese causes a double loss of bases leading to tissue acidosis and eventual disease, especially inflammation and degenerative diseases.
8) During heavy exercise, if the the resulting lactic acid was not adsorbed by the collagen fibers, the specific acid catchers of the body, the organism would die. The total collection of these fibers is the largest organ of the body called SCHADE, the colloidal connective tissue organ. NO liquid exchange occurs between the blood and the parenchyma cells, or in reverse, unless it passes through this connective tissue organ. This organ connects and holds everything in our bodies in place. This organ is composed of ligaments, tendons, sinew, and the finer fibers that become the scaffolding that holds every single cell in our bodies in place. When acids are stored in this organ, which includes the muscles, inflammation and pain develop. The production of lactic acid is increased with the ingestion of milk, cheese, yogurt, butter and especially ice cream.
That is why I have stated, “acid is pain and pain is acid.” You cannot have one without the other. This is the beginning of latent tissue acidosis leading to irritation, inflammation and degeneration of the cells, tissues and organs.
9) The more acidity created from eating meat, cheese, milk or ice cream the more gastrointestinal acids are adsorbed into the the collagen fibers to be neutralized and the less sodium bicarbonate or NaHCO3 that is taken up by the alkalophile glands. The larger the potential difference between the adsorbed acids and the amount of NaHCO3 generated with each meal, the more or less alkaline are the alkalophile glands like the pancreas, gallbladder, pylorus glands, blood, etc. The acid binding power of the connective tissue, the blood, and the alkalophile glands depends on its alkali reserve, which can be determined through blood, urine, and saliva pH, including live and dried blood analysis as taught by Dr. Robert O. Young. The saliva pH is an indication of alkali reserves in the alkalophile glands and the urine pH is an indication of the pH of the fluids that surround the cells or the Pishinger’s space.
10) The iso-structure of the blood maintains the pH of the blood by pushing off gastrointestinal or metabolic acids into the connective tissue or the Pishinger’s space. The blood gives to the urine the same amount of acid that it receives from the tissues and liver so it can retain its iso-form. A base deficiency is always related to the deterioration of the deposit ability of the connective tissues or the Pishinger’s space. As long as the iso-structure of the blood is maintained, the urine – which originates from the blood – remains a faithful reflected image of the acid-base regulation, not of the blood, but of the tissues. The urine therefore is an excretion product of the tissues, not the blood. So when you are testing the pH of the urine, you are testing the pH of the tissues.
11) A latent “acidosis” is the condition that exists when there are not enough bases in the alkalophile glands because they have been used up in the process of neutralizing the acids adsorbed to the collagen fibers. This leads to compensated “acidosis.” This means the blood pH has not changed but other body systems have changed. This can then lead to decompensated “acidosis” where the alkaline reserves of the blood are used up and the pH of the blood is altered. Decompensated “acidosis” can be determined by testing the blood pH, urine pH and the saliva pH. The decrease in the alkaline reserves in the body occurs because of hyper-proteinization, (eating Meat and Cheese!)or too much protein, and hyper-carbonization, or too much sugar. This is why 80 to 90 year old folks are all shrunk up and look like prunes. They have very little or no alkaline reserves in their alkalophile glands. When all the alkaline minerals are gone, so are you and your battery runs down. The charge of your cellular battery can be measured by testing the ORP or the oxidative reduction potential of the blood, urine or saliva using an ORP meter. As you become more acidic this energy potential or ORP increases.
12) If there is not enough base left over after meat and cheese or surgary meal, or enough base to neutralize and clear the acids stored in the connective tissues, a relative base deficiency develops which leads to latent tissue acidosis. When this happens the liver and pancreas are deficient of adequate alkaline juices to ensure proper alkalization of the food in your stomach and small intestine.
13) Digestion or alkalization cannot proceed without enough of these alkaline juices for the liver and pancreas, etc., and so the stomach has to produce more acid in order to make enough base, ad nauseam, and one can develop indigestion, nausea, acid reflux, GERD, ulcers, esophageal cancer and stomach cancer. All of these symptoms are not the result of too much acid or HCL in the stomach. On the contrary, it is the result of too little base in the form of sodium bicarbonate!
14) Therefore the stomach is NOT an organ of digestion as currently taught in ALL biology and medical texts, BUT an organ of contribution or deposit. It’s function is to deposit alkaline juices to the stomach to alkalize the food and to the blood to carry to the alklophile glands!!!!
15) There is a daily rhythm to this acid base ebb and flow of the fluids of the body. The stored acids are mobilized from the connective tissues and Pishinger’s spaces while we sleep.
These acids reach their maximum (base tide) concentration in this fluid, and thereby the urine (around 2 a.m. is the most acidic). The acid content of the urine directly reflects the acid content of the fluid in the Pishinger’s spaces, the extracellular fluid compartments of the body. On the other hand, the Pishinger’s spaces become most alkaline around 2 p.m. (the base flood) as then the most sodium bicarbonate (NaHCO3) is being generated by the cover cells of the stomach to alkalize the food and drink we have ingested.
16) If your urine is not alkaline by 2 p.m. you are definitely in an ACIDIC condition and lacking in alkaline reserves. The pH of the urine should run between 6.8 and 8.4 but ideally 7.2 or greater.
17) After a high protein meal or meat or cheese, the free acids formed such as sulfuric, phosphoric, uric, and nitric acids stick to the collagen fibers to remove them from the blood and protect the delicate pH of the blood at 7.365. The H+ or proton ions from these acids are neutralized by the next base flood, the sodium bicarbonate produced after the meal. The H+ or proton ion combines with the carbonate or HCO3, converts to carbonic acid, H2CO3, which converts to CO2 and H2O. The sulfuric and other acids from proteins are neutralized as follows where the HR represents any acid with the R as its acid radical (SO4, PO4, or NO3) HR + NaHCO3 <=> H2O + NaR (Ca, Mg, K)+ CO2.
18) Medical doctors and savants are not taught in medical school and therefore do not understand or recognize latent tissue acidosis. They understand and recognize compensated acidosis and decompensated acidosis. In compensated acidosis, breathing increases in order to blow off more carbonic acid which decreases PCO2 because of the lowered carbonate or HCO3. When the breathing rate can no longer get any faster and when the kidneys can no longer increase its’ function to keep up with the acid load, then the blood pH starts to change from a pH of 7.365 to 7.3 then to 7.2. At a blood pH of 6.95 the heart relaxes and the client goes into a coma or dies.
19) Metabolism of a normal adult diet results in the generation of 50 to 100 meq of H+ or proton per day, which must be excreted if the urine acid-base balance is to be maintained. A meq is a milliequivalent which is an expression of concentration of substance per liter of solution, calculated by dividing the concentration in milligrams per 100 milliliters by the molecular weight. This process involves two basis steps; 1) the reabsorption of the filtered sodium bicarbonate or NaHCO3 and, 2) excretion of the 50 to 100 meq of H+ or proton produced each day by the formation of titratable acidity and NH4+ or ammonium. Both steps involve H+ or proton secretion from the cells of the kidney into the urine.
20) Sodium bicarbonate (NaHCO3) must be reabsorbed into the blood stream, since the loss of NaHCO3 will increase the net acid load and lower the plasma NaHCO3 concentration. The loss of NaHCO3 in the urine is equivalent to the addition of H+ to the body since both are derived from the dissociation of H2CO3 or carbonic acid.
21) The biochemistry is: CO2 + H2O = H2CO3 = HCO3 + H+. The normal subject must reabsorb 4300 meq of NaHCO3 each day! The secreted H+ or proton ions are generated within the kidney cells from the dissociation of H2O or water. This process also results in the equimolar production OH- or hydroxyl ions. The OH- ions bind to the active zinc-containing site of the intracellular carbonic anhydrase; they then combine with CO2 to form HCO3- ions which are released back into the kidney cells and returned to the systemic circulation. Second, the dietary acid load is excreted by the secretion of H+ or proton ions from the kidney cells into the urine. These H+ or proton ions can do one of two things: the H+ or proton ions can be combined with the urinary buffers, particularly HPO4, in a process called titratable acidity (The biochemistry is: H+ + HPO4 = H2PO4), or the phosphate buffering system or the H+ or proton ions can combine with ammonia (NH3) to form ammonium as follows: NH3 + H+ = NH4.
22) This ammonia is trapped and concentrated in the kidney as ammonium which is then excreted in the urine.
23) In response to acid load, 36% of the H+ or proton goes intracellular in exchange for the release of Na+ (sodium) into the blood stream. 15% of the acid goes intracellular in exchange for K+ (potassium) – common in diabetics. 6% of the H+ or proton or acid goes directly into the cell to be buffered by intracellular processes. 43% is buffered extracellularly as NaHCO3- or sodium bicarbonate combining with H+ or proton to form H2CO3 or carbonic acid which breaks down to CO2 or carbon dioxide to be released by the lungs. 10% of CO2 or carbon dioxide is excreted through the lungs and 90% is used by the body to reabsorb alkaline minerals and make sodium bicarbonate for buffering gastrointestinal and metabolic acids.
The biochemistry is: CO2 + H2O = H2CO3 = HCO3 + H+.
24) Of all the ways the body can buffer metabolic and dietary acids, the excretion of protein (the eating of meat and cheese) generated acid residues is the only process that does not add sodium bicarbonate back into blood circulation. This creates a loss of bases which is the forerunner of all sickness and disease. In the long run, the only way to replace these lost bases is by eating more alkaline electron-rich green foods and long-chain polyunsaturated fats. Eating meat and cheese is definitely hazardous to your health. That is why I say, “a cucumber a day keeps the doctor away while eating meat, cheese and even an apple creates more excess acid in the colloidal connective tissues, leading to latent tissue acidosis.
25) With over 30 years of research and testing over 500,000 samples of blood and over 1,000,000 samples of urine and saliva I have come to the conclusion that the Human Body is an acid producing organism by function – yet, it is an alkaline organism by design. Eating animal protein, especially meat and cheese and sugar from any source are deadly acidic choices – unless you interested in becoming sick, tired and fat over time.
Bottom line – the pH Miracle Lifestyle and Diet is a program that focuses on the foundational principal that the body is alkaline by design and yet acidic by function. This make this program the ultimate program for preventing and reversing aging and the onset of sickness and dis-ease. I would say that the pH Miracle Lifestyle and Diet is the diet for a longer healthier life.
Please remember this very important truth, hydrochloric acid in the stomach is not the cause of digestion but the result of digestion. Start alkalizing today and begin improving the quality and quantity of your life today.
To determine the pH and chemistry and over 150 parameters of the blood and interstitial fluids I used a non-invasive 3-D functionality bio-electro scan. I was able to obtain all quantitative data that validates the true chemistry and pH of the stomach, blood and the fluids of the interstitium where metabolic and dietary acids are compartmentalized.
To learn more about the science of the pH Miracle Lifestyle and Diet go to:
Read: A New Theory – The Physiology of the Stomach
For more pH reading please read The pH Miracle revised and updated edition by Robert O. Young.
To learn more about Dr. Robert O. Young go to: http://www.drrobertyoung.com
Join Dr. Robert O. Young and Dr. Galina Migalko at their next medical conference in the Netherlands in June, 2020!
Which Lifestyle and Diet Did YOU Follow in 2018!
Dr. Young’s pH Miracle Alkaline Lifestyle and Diet
Victoria Beckham keeps her slender physique in shape by following the pH Alkaline Lifestyle and Diet, recommended by Robert O. Young PhD. This plan means you ingest ONLY alkaline foods and liquids to keep your acidic levels in your blood, interstitial fluids, intracellular fluids at an alkaline pH between 7.35 and 7.45. All of these fluids can be tested with the Full-Body 3-D Bio-Electro Scan and the non-invasive blood testing of the chemistry, including pH of the blood, stomach, intestines and interstitial fluids.
To learn more about these non-invasive medical tests click here: (http://www.universalmedicalimaging.com/index.html
The following chart lists some of the acidic foods on the pH Miracle Alkaline Diet to eliminate completely or eat sparingly:
The following chart lists some of the foods you can eat freely on the pH Miracle alkaline diet:
The supermodel Elle Macpherson stated that following a plant-based pH Miracle alkaline lifestyle and diet and taking supplements have helped her look younger than her 54 years. (wwwijuicenow.com and http://www.phoreveryoung,com)
“When I turned 50 I realized things I did in my 20s weren’t working anymore,” Macpherson said. “I follow a plant-based alkaline diet, focusing on healthy, whole food. I take green powder and protein powder every day, and I drink three liters of water a day.” (www.ijuicenow.com, http://www.phoreveryoung.com)
So where does a 6’7″ man who weighs over 270 pounds get his protein from? Tony Robbins eats broccoli! Over 50 percent of the calories from steamed organic broccoli comes from protein. It is important to note that the body does not build muscle from protein – it builds it from red blood cells. Muscle, bone, and all organs and glands are made from red blood cells NOT protein! Tony is a strong advocate and walking testimony of Dr. Young’s alkaline lifestyle and diet which he teaches from the stage at ALL his events.
Prince Harry and Meghan follow the pH Miracle Alkaline Lifestyle and Diet. In fact it was Meghan who introduced Harry to the alkaline lifestyle.
So what keeps Tom Brady so healthy, fit and strong at the age of 41 and still playing NFL Football? The answer is the pH Miracle alkaline lifestyle and diet!
The Vegan Diet
Beyonce is a big fan of Marcos Borges 22 days of Vegan program which is a vegan meal service. Although not a full vegan, the singer ordered in the service to get in shape for Coachella. “The benefits of a plant-based diet need to be known,” Beyoncé said. “We should spend more time loving ourselves, which means taking better care of ourselves with good nutrition and making healthier food choices.”
The following are just a few of the foods I recommend that you can eat freely when following an Vegan Diet as outlined in The pH Miracle revised and updated book and The pH Miracle for Weight Loss – http://www.phoreveryoung.com
The Ancient Grains Diet
To keep her energy levels at an all-time high, Angelina Jolie snacks on ancient grains such as quinoa, chia seeds, millet, buckwheat and spelt. “She’s into eating products made from ancient grains and raves about their health benefits,” a source told Marie Claire. “She claims they provide her with nutrients she can’t find anywhere else, plus shinier skin.”
The wonderful benefits of ancients grains like quinoa, millet, buckwheat and spelt, they are low in carbohydrate (sugar) and higher in protein. Keep in mind though I only recommend these grains sparingly and no more than 10 grams of protein daily.
Remember, all body cells, including bone and muscle are made from blood NOT protein. And blood is made from chlorophyll (green foods), unsaturated oil, alkaline water and mineral salts or sodium, potassium, magnesium and calcium.
The Paleo Diet
Jessica Biel credits her super svelte physique down to the Paleo diet. Heavily endorsed by Pete Evans, the diet works on the ethos you go back to eating like a caveman and eradicate dairy, grains and legumes from your diet. “Eating Paleo just leans you down and slims you up and takes that little layer of fat and water-weight right off your body,” says Jessica. “I do a lot of cooking at home using fresh fish or lean meat like chicken and vegetables,” she adds.
The Paleo diet will provide short term benefits but long term damage from ALL the acidic foods from dairy, legumes and grains such as wheat. You are better off with both short and long term benefits by sticking with a diet that does not cause eventual gland, organ and tissue damage. That diet would be low carbohydrate, low protein and liberal amounts of healthy unsaturated oil, like hemp seed, flax seed, broccoli seed, carrot seed, cabbage seed, just to name a few.
The Atkins Diet
Kim Kardashian lost 25 kilos in 11 months on the Atkins diet, which is a high acidic protein, low carb diet. “ Anyone who has had kids knows your body changes, and it’s hard to get your body back in shape,” she said. “It takes so much determination, and mental and physical power and energy.”
Unfortunately this diet also has short term benefits with long term damage, especially to the intestinal villi if you are ingesting animal protein which does not digest (unless you juice the animal flesh). Maybe that is why Kim looks bloated in the lower abdominal area. It is important to stay away from this diet unless your protein sources are from green plants such as avocado, broccoli and buckwheat.
Check out the above list of foods to avoid and especially avoid animal sources for safe and healthy weight loss.
The World’s Number 1 Lifestyle and Diet for Health, Energy, Vitality, Fitness & Beauty!
For safe and effective weight loss or weight gain read The pH Miracle for Weight Loss by Robert O Young PhD – http://www.phoreveryoung.com or on amazon.com at: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0446694703/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_hsch_vapi_taft_p1_i1