The Most Important Article I Have Ever Written!
The blood “knows” that!
We’re better off not to interfere.
Now, back to the blood and Interstitium fluids.
Why prior to the tumor?
Then what is the disease?
What is in the name?
Disease is Perverted health!
— ACIDS —
Diseases have no independent existence!
Cures! There are NO CURES! And there will be NO CURES Found!
We don’t GET sick and tired we DO sick and tired!
Robert O Young DSc, PhD, Naturopathic Practitioner, Galina Migalko MSc, MD, NMD
Corresponding authors: R. Young, G. Migalko (drrobertyoung.com, universalmedialimaging.com), Affiliation, pH Miracle Medical Association, Valley Center, Californai and Universal Medical Imaging, Valley Village, California.
Every year it is estimated that more than 30 million people worldwide, leading to over 6 million deaths (1) die from potentially preventable systemic acidosis or what is called Sepsis. The burden of systemic acidosis or sepsis is highest in low and middle-income countries where the acid loads from lifestyle and diet on the interstitial fluid compartments of the Interstitium becomes excessive and severe (pH of interstitial fluids drops below 7.2 where normal pH is 7.365). It is estimated that 3 million newborns and 1.2 million children suffer from sepsis globally every year (2).Apr 19, 2018
Why is Sepsis or Systemic Acidosis an Epidemic?
An individual who is sick or injured and not being treated for decompensated acidosis of the Interstitial Fluids of the Interstitium and the blood, buildup excess dietary, metabolic or cellular degenerative acids, in the Interstitium which causes cellular breakdown that leads to Sepsis and then death. Sepsis is suggested in the medical literature to be caused by an outside infection. This so-called infection can only be a contributing factor and not causative. My research, in association with Dr. Galina Migalko, MD, has revealed that Sepsis is an acidic condition of the interstitial fluids of the Interstitium, leading to severe decompensated acidosis and the degeneration of the body cells that make up our organs and glands that sustain life. In addition, acids held in the compartments of the Interstitium can eventually effect the pH of the blood plasma causing erythrocytosis and leukocytosis and eventual death. Therefore, Sepsis is an outfectious condition of the body cells (giving birth to bacteria and/or yeast) and the body’s inability to remove an excessive buildup of acidity in the Interstitium and the blood, through the four channels of elimination, including urination, respiration, defecation or perspiration. In addition, our research and findings suggest, using high-tech EMF electrode testing of the biochemistry of the body fluids, including the pH of the interstitial fluids of the Interstitium, shows that Sepsis results from an individual’s hyper-inflammatory or hyper-acidic state of the interstitial fluids of the Interstiium and then the blood plasma, created from an acidic lifestyle, diet, metabolism, environment, stress, and injury, all contributing factors. Currently, Sepsis has a very low Standard of Care in hospitals and hospital-induced outfections that increase the risk of Systemic Sepsis of the Interstitial Fluids of the Interstitium and then the blood plasma. The cause is directly related to the administration of dextrose, glucose, antibiotic IV’s and acidic hospital food and drink. In response to the low standard of care in hospitals we will share in this article our non-invasive, non-radioactive high-tech medical equipment for testing the chemistry of the blood, interstitial fluids, and intracellular fluids, thereby validating the severe decompensated acidosis, the efficacy of treatment for restoring and balancing the ideal chemistry and alkaline pH at 7.365 and for preventing and treating Systemic Sepsis successfully of the Interstitial Fluids of the Interstitium and Blood Plasma.
To examine the biochemistry of the interstitial fluids of the Interstitium, representing 80 percent of the extracellular fluids compared to the biochemistry of the blood plasma, representing 20 percent of the extracellular fluids, to validate that Sepsis is caused by a declining pH of the interstitial fluids leading to decompensated acidosis of the Interstitium and the human blood.
Data was drawn from the use of a new technology used by NASA for non-invasive and non-radioactive testing of the chemistry, including the pH, of the blood, interstitial fluids of the Interstitium and the intracellular fluids.
All patients tested were in hypercalcemia of the interstitial fluids, chronic bone and muscle loss, and decompensated acidosis of the interstitial fluids of the Interstitium with a pH near or below 7.2. After administration of an alkalizing dose of sodium and potassium bicarbonate rectally and/or by IV, the chemistry, including the pH of the interstitial fluids are restored within their normal alkaline range (7.365) resulting in the successful reversal and cure of systemic acidosis or Sepsis, preventing the loss of life.
Dr. Young may be on the threshold of a new biology, whose principle—if proven—could revolutionize the biology and medicine worlds.” Neil Solomon, M.D., Ph.D. Former Head of Research for John Hopkins University.
Over the past two and a half decades, Robert O. Young has been widely recognized as one of the top research and clinical scientists in the World. Throughout his career, his research has been focused at the cellular level. Having a specialty in cellular nutrition, biochemistry and microbiology, Dr. Young has devoted his life to researching the true causes of “disease,” subsequently developing “The New Biology™” to help people balance their life.
In 1994, Dr. Young discovered the biological transformation of red blood cells into bacteria and bacteria to red blood cells. He has since documented several such transformations.
Dr. Young’s research has been published in several noted journals, including The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine. (Sympathetic Resonance Technology, Scientific Foundations and Summary of Biologic and Clinical Studies, Dec. 2002, Vol. 8, No. 6: 835-842.), the International Journal of Complimentary and Alternative Medicine (Alkalizing Nutritional Therapy in the Prevention and Treatment of Any Cancerous Condition – https://medcraveonline.com/IJCAM/IJCAM-02-00046) and The International Journal of Vaccines and Vaccinations (Who Had Their Finger on the Magic of Life ; https://medcraveonline.com/IJVV/IJVV-02-00047) . He is the author of over 100 published peer-reviewed articles (Published now in Herbal Nutrition Medications 1988) and author and co-author of many books including: Herbal Nutritional Medications (1988), One Sickness, One Disease, One Treatment (1992), Sick and Tired (Woodland Publishing, 1995), Back to the House of Health (Woodland Publishing, 1999), The pH Miracle (Warner Books, 2002), The pH Miracle for Diabetes (Warner Books, 2003), Back to the House of Health 2 (Woodland Books, 2003) , The pH Miracle for Weight Loss (Warner Books, 2004), The pH Miracle: Revised and Updated (Warner Books, 2010), Reverse Cancer Now (Hikari Omni Publishing, 2014), The pH Miracle for Cancer (Hikari Omni Publishing, 2015) and The Cancer Solution (Hikari Omni Publishing, 2018).
The pH Miracle series of books have sold over 10 million copies, have been translated into 29 languages and are gaining a widespread following internationally in over 159 countries.
Aside from his work as an author, Dr. Young has been honored to speak at Central University for Nationalities – Beijing, China Women’s College – Beijing, All-China Women’s Federation – Beijing, Tsinghua University – Beijing, Brigham Young University, Utah Valley State College, University of Minnesota, University of Hartford, Olin University, Sacred Heart University of Boston, Oxford University – U.K., Harvard University, the University of Vienna, and the University of Victoria.
In addition, Dr. Young has been honored with an invitation to sit on the Vegetarian and Fasting Committee for NASA’s earth and space missions. He also worked with a team of research scientists at the University of Puerto Rico, as well as the Center of Diabetes in Puerto Rico, on a potential natural cure for Type I and Type II diabetes.
Before Dr. Young began his extensive nutritional research, his love for sports and science led him to the University of Utah—where he studied biology and business in the early 70’s. There he was granted a full athletic scholarship for tennis. His team was consistently one of the top 10 in the nation. He had the experience of competing with the likes of Stan Smith, Jimmy Connors, and Roscoe Tanner.
In the 80’s, following his schooling at the University of Utah, Dr. Young studied medical microbiology—training under Dr. Robert Bradford at the Bradford Research Institute in Chula Vista, California. Dr. Bradford was a trustee and professor at Capital University in Washington, DC, where he taught live and dry blood microscopy. Dr. Young also studied darkfield microscopy in Essen, Germany under his teaching Professor Dr. Maria Bleker—who was the prodigy of the great late biologist, Dr. Gunther Enderlein—in Essen, Germany.
In 1993, Dr. Young received a MS in nutrition from the American College in Birmingham, Alabama. In 1995, he received his D.Sc. with emphasis in chemistry and biology. Dr. Young’s doctoral dissertation was on Disseminated Intravascular Blood Coagulation and Pathological Blood Coagulation. In 1997, Dr. Young received a Ph.D. from Clayton College of Natural Health. His Professor, James E. Harvey from San Diego State University, reviewed and accepted his dissertation as completing all the requirements for a doctorate of philosophy degree in nutrition. Continuing his studies and research, Dr. Young later received an additional doctorate degree in naturopathy (ND) from Clayton College (1999).
Dr. Young is a member of the Farm Bureau (Membership number C118341) as well as a recognized certified Avocado grower by the California Avocado Commission.
Dr. Young is a member of the American Society of Microbiologists, the Microscopy Society of America, the American Naturopathic Association, an honorary member of the Connecticut Holistic Health Association, the Presidents Council at Brigham Young University, a consultant for InnerLight, Inc., pH Miracle, Inc., organizing committee member for the Conference on Bacterial, Viral and Infectious Diseases in Dubai, UAE, and an advisor to Dean Lawrence Carter at the Martin Luther King Chapel at Morehouse College. He was honored by Professor Lawrence Carter at Morehouse College and inducted into the collegium of scholars as well as placed on the advisory board.
Professor Carter made this statement about Dr. Young’s work: “With over 52 books on the market, Dr. Robert O. Young has established himself as the preeminent scientific researcher on how to balance the body chemistry and achieve one’s ideal weight. Every African American and African Caribbean, every person suffering from type I and type II diabetes, hypertension, cancer, AIDS, heart disease and youth obesity, and every person reared on ‘soul food’ needs to discover The pH Miracle and the rejuvenating recipes that alkalize and energize an over acidified diet.”
“I have made this revolutionary dietary paradigm shift an official part of my professional ministry because it eliminated my acid reflux without prescriptions and reduced my weight by 50 pounds in less than two months. This reduction in weight greatly speeded reduction of my PSA level after seeds-implant treatment for low-grade prostate cancer. Dr. Young’s nonviolent peace diet is the natural scientific solution for a healthy body that is free from the warring of excess acidity. With Dr. Young’s new biology and nutrition program, pastors and congregations will rediscover the miraculous link between nutrition, health and spirituality.” —The Reverend Dean Lawrence Edward Carter Sr., Ph.D.; Martin Luther King Jr. International Chapel; Gandhi Institute for Reconciliation; Founder, Gandhi, King, Ikeda Legacy of Building Peace Exhibition; Morehouse College, Atlanta, Georgia.
Dr Young has been the keynote speaker at medical and health gatherings all over the world and appeared as a guest on many national radio and television shows. In 2002, he and his wife appeared on CBS’s The Early Show with Jane Clayson and Bryant Gumbel. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8P4iBpmjIeo) In addition, Dr. Young has also been interviewed by CNN Nightly News, (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0nwZPqbCbo&t=4s), CBS News and ABC News. In 2018, he was the Key Note speaker at the 3rd International Conference on Liver Disease and Pancreatic Cancer in Rome, Italy and the Key Note speaker at the Annual Conference on Bacterial, Viral and Infectious Disease in Dubai, UEA. Some of his most notable accomplishments include: developer of a new theoretical paradigm called the New Biology Theory; pioneer in the research of a biological process called Pleomorphism; and the discoverer of the etiology of diabetes, cancer, atherosclerosis, and many other diseases. Dr. Young’s work has been featured on the Oprah Winfrey Show. Dr. Oz and several documentaries including “Crazy Sexy Cancer”, (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Bmmxz5rGNY&t=3487s) and “The Secret”.
Dr. Robert Young has devoted his career to the discovery of the missing pieces necessary to complete the larger picture of health.
To learn more about the research and discoveries of Dr. Robert O. Young go to: http://www.drrobertyoung.com
The research for a Universal Cure for Sepsis will be presented at the Global Summit for Infectious Diseases, in London, England, UK, June 15th and 16th.
Save Up to 20%.
Welcome to pH Miracle Products!
The New England quarterback’s alkaline diet has many rules to keep people on track as they attempt this new lifestyle.
Just in time for the Super Bowl!
1. Consume mainly alkaline foods – At least 80%!
2. Pay attention to portion sizes. The plate should include two palm sizes of vegetables and one-palm size of protein
3. Stop eating two to three hours before bed
4. You cannot combine protein and complex carbs for a meal
5. Cannot eat fruit alone
6. Little to no carbs for breakfast
7. Eat foods based on seasons
8. Consume 20oz of alkaline water at a pH of 9.5 right when you wake up
9. If you cannot give up coffee then limit caffeine intake to 200mg (two cups of coffee)
10. No soda, carbonation, milk, dairy, fruit juices, sweetened drinks, and alcohol!
Giving it a try! Toronto-based fitness trainer Keltie O’Connor shared with her followers how she attempted the alkaline diet!
Before the pH Alkaline diet Keltie admitted she was bloated!
After 30 days on the pH Alkaline Diet no more digestive problems and bloating!
To learn more about the pH Miracle lifestyle read The pH Miracle, revised and updated.
To order the pH Miracle Alkaline Lifestyle and Diet book go to: https://www.amazon.com/Robert-O.-Young/e/B001ILKCSU/ref=sr_tc_2_0?qid=1547305442&sr=1-2-ent
The following article was just released on using sodium bicarbonate for curing cancer validating my work, research, findings and publications for now over 35 years.
The article is titled, “Oncologists Won’t Prescribe You Baking Soda Because It Cures Cancer!”
To read the article just click on the following link:
Official Announcement for The Cure for Cancer!
Wishing you all a Happy New Year 2019 – The year that the Cure for ALL cancers will finally be revealed on March 18th, 2019 at the 14th Global Summit on Oncology and Cancer Conference in London, England.
Please join me in London, England on March 18th and 19th, 2019 when I will officially announce the science (pathology) of cancer and its prevention and noninvasive therapy at any staging at the 14th Global Summit on Oncology and Cancer and the 15th Interanitnal Conference on Cancer Science and Therapy, in London, England.
To request more information on attending the 14th Global Summit on Oncology and Cancer and/or the 15th International Conference on Cancer Science and Therapy please email: http://email@example.com
To learn more on the pathology of cancer and its prevention and therapy read The pH Miracle for Cancer! and my published work on 2015, Alkalizing Nutritional Therapy in the Prevention and Treatment of Any Cancerous Condition.”
To learn more about the work, research, findings and publications of Dr. Robert O. Young go to his website at: http://www.drrobertyoung.com
YOU ARE THE WORLDS LEADING STAR! AN EXPERT ON YOU! ⭐️
December 30, 2018
If you believe this, you’re in the driver’s seat. Your life, your health, your everything, is yours to create.
But somewhere in the last 100 years or so, we’ve been taken out of the driver’s seat when it comes to our own health.
We’ve been brainwashed, drugged, numbed and controlled!!
We have become so confused about who to listen to and who to believe!!!
Science has advanced beyond what we can see or feel. We’ve been convinced that we’re not expert enough in our selves to be in that driver’s seat. We’ve handed control to what we hope are smarter, more capable hands. Medical doctors, specialists etc.
People are still dying of heart disease, cancer and diabetes.., devastating, horrendous and crazy when you are aware.
We’re in a HEALTH and MORAL crisis!
Our medical system is exceptionally good at handling trauma care. We’re getting better every day at repairing damaged tissue throughout our body. Emergency care is consistently miraculous for accidents and injuries….
But for most people, every day, health or sick care isn’t helping those who are really sick and suffering!!
More and more of us ARE turning to alternative medicine, naturopaths, iridologists, Chinese herbalists.. why?.. because traditional conventional medicine is NOT working.
It’s become almost normal to have chronic pain and disease! And if not now you are going to some time in your future! That’s what we are told!
It’s become normal to take multiple chemical drugs that treat symptoms like antibiotics, and not treat the causes, and they create their own cascade of additional health dilemmas call side-effects!
It’s almost normal to be obese etc! Go to Disneyland Parks and you will see what I mean.
WE can’t afford to live this way!
The government WANTS us to live this way believe it or not! Its become a big fat money making machine! Everyday we are poisoned by almost everything we consume, ingest, and breath!
As much as we’re getting use to it as our new normal, nobody wants to live this way.
It doesn’t feel good!
When we’re not healthy, it’s so much harder to feel, because so much is painful.
So we tune out of feeling.
Without feeling, we lose sight of choice. Without choice, we don’t create what we want. We create what we don’t want.
And that, that’s right this is exactly how they want it to be in this matrix system.
All under their control – sick, tired and then dead!
I want you to be healthy!
Live the best human experience you possibly can!
Not just free from diagnosed disease, but really radiantly healthy.
Healthy feels good!
Feeling good, we get to tune into feeling rather than tune out of it. Tuned in, we get to see what’s possible, and respond to that.
We can FEEL what’s wrong with us.
Our bodies are designed to be able to TELL us and SHOW us!
We just have to cut out the poisons in order to FEEL!
Remove the drugs, the alcohol, the chemicals, pesticides, and clear out our bodies, minds and brains! OUR BLOOD!!!
The first step IS to become ALKALINE!
Yes it’s that simple!
Yes I’m a waking example of the Alkaline lifestyle and diet!
As are many others, some very high profile celebrities have also become enlightened!
This is how you feel, how you see, and how you know what’s wrong with you!
This is how you stop disease in the first place!
According to Dr. Robert O. Young, “THE BLOOD NEVER LIES!”
Many studies show this.
Refer to Robert O Young, CPT, MSc, DSc. PhD, Naturopathic Practitioner at: http://www.drrobertyoung.com and read his book “The Ph Miracle” revised & updated!
We all desire to live inspiringly capable, creative happy lives!
So slow down, take time out.
Tune in. Feel, believe what you feel, and respond to that.
Breathe and move.
Move everything you’ve got in every direction you can, and do it with ease.
No struggle, let the stress go. Let your body shift from defense mode into healing mode.
Start looking after YOU now.
There are amazing souls out that that care, and are experienced in years of research. Robert O Young is one of them! – http://www.drrobertyoung.com
Yes it’s my job to physically train, counsel, and heal someone, but I can assure you I do what I do from passion and empathy.
As a survivor of DV I volunteer at women’s shelters and offer them everything I offer my clients. Everyone deserves a chance to live healthy.
With the New Year approaching maybe you should consider manifesting a few healthy resolutions for yourself!
There are a few spots still avail in our “Enhance Your Life Program” 💚
It’s about time you got really, fully, into you. 💋💋🦅
Namaste ~Leeza Cooper
(You can contact Leeza Copper and begin “Enhancing YOUR LIfe!” at: https://www.facebook.com/leeza.cooper.31?__tn__=%2CdlC-R-R&eid=ARCcG4oMvpaaocp9ZDr_tMAxOGGHrnnYD8ARYFfn0Ki8R_MyMNLq1AGFe9NpEym2re4O7J_qhiETXQ2K&hc_ref=ARTUwt2iutC64zxl_bG2PaO8sOQrrM1xvJBLS9LGCBhRS5btPLl2-2YFF3ZCBAHLLz0
Love = energy = mc2
Can positive or negative thoughts and emotions affect your body’s delicate biochemistry or the acid/alkaline pH balance?
Love, fear, joy, anger, sadness, happiness, resentment. Can positive or negative emotions affect your body’s physical, mental and spiritual health?
Is a woman more likely to become pregnant if she eats a lot of vegetables or if she were to go on a long, relaxing vacation?
Are you more likely to do cancer if you have a hot temper?
Do people who laugh a lot live longer?
Does your anxiety or fear of crowds, elevators, blood, heights, spiders, hospitals, or airplanes somehow affect your health?
My theory of one sickness, one disease and one health, set forth in what I call “The New Biology,” not only considers how our diet affects our physiology, but also how our psychology affects our physiology and how our psychology affects our spirituality.
Not only does the health of your body affect the emotions of your mind, but your thoughts and feelings can affect the health of your entire body.
Bottom line, your mental state is ever so critical. In so many ways, your mental state, if it’s negative, can create more metabolic acids than the acidic food that you’re eating
In fact, you can create two or three times more metabolic acids from your thoughts or your mental and emotional state than from ingesting highly acidic dairy, animal protein, sugar and alcohol.
So your thoughts are critical. Your thoughts or words do become matter, and can affect your physiology in a negative or positive way. Your thoughts do become biology. And the way that thoughts become biology is as follows:
When you have a thought or say a word, it requires electrical or electron energy for the brain cell(s) to produce those actions. And as you carry on with that thought, you are burning or consuming energy. And when you are consuming electrical energy in your thoughts, you are producing a biological waste product called acid which is an energetic waste product which can be measured in pH, oxidative reduction potential, rH2 or redox, hertz and decibels.
Next, if the metabolic acids from your thoughts are not properly eliminated through the four channels of elimination which are urination, perspiration, respiration or defecation (form women menstruation), then the acids from your thoughts are moved out into your connective and fatty tissues because it must not be allowed to affect the pH of the blood and the interstitial fluids of the interstitium or the fluids that surround the cells. The delicate pH balance of the blood and the interstitium must remain quite constant 7.365 to remain healthy.
What happens next is this. As the excess and overload of acid are thrown out into the body tissues or intestitium, this can easily lead to all sorts of symptomologies: lupus, fibromyalgia, Lyme’s, arthritis, muscle pain, fatigue, tiredness, obesity, cancerous breasts, cancerous prostate, cancerous stomach and/or bowels, indigestion, acid reflux, heart burn, heart attacks, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s, dementia, autism, and the list goes on and on.
For example let’s say you’ve been doing sadness or depression. This downer feeling is coming from a negative experience that you keep looping and re-looping in your head. It’s like a mind movie. It’s a mini-drama that you keep playing over and over. And because you are constantly thinking about it, eventually you even start to be concerned or worried about the fact that you are so preoccupied with the whole affair. So now in addition to the sad drama, you are experiencing upset about the fact that you’re having the drama itself. All of this thinking requires electrical energy and when you’re consuming electrical energy in the form of electrons you are also producing metabolic acids.
Do you know any angry people? You may not know it, but many people who become angry easily not only get angry at various people, events, and situations, but eventually they are irritated with themselves for being so angry at everything else. Anger, for instance, requires a tremendous amount of energy and emits a great deal of electrical energy. You have undoubtedly felt the vibrational energy of someone who is angry. Or maybe you have felt your own anger and how it can upset your physiology, i.e., especially upset your stomach and bowels with excess acid leading to indigestion, stomach pain, acid reflux or ulcers.
Even worse, many of these negative emotions are chronic and can be traced all the way back to early childhood experiences. So, at one level or another, it’s been going on for a long time and creating excessive acid all along.
For many people, early childhood represents some of the most fearful and vulnerable years. Have you ever wondered why you can’t remember much before age five or six? Many of those years are filled with fears and tears, mads and sads and how about the “bads”? Do you remember what happened when you were “bad?” Imagine the acid from those experiences. In addition to the punitive experience itself, imagine the acidity a child deals with by simply a) remembering such a “bad” experience or b) anticipating the possibility of another such “bad” experience…or c) both! Some “children” remember these events forever!
Some chronic emotions begin early:
“O dear white children casual as birds, Playing among the ruined languages,
So small beside their large confusing words,
So gay against the greater silences, Of dreadful things you did…”
It is during these vulnerable and unprotected years that we often plant eternal seeds of emotion that will yield an unwelcome harvest of acidic internal results, perhaps throughout one’s entire life.
The turmoil between parents and children, not to mention the conflicts between children and children, have been documented by many thousands of social science books and articles.
“Children begin by loving their parents; after a time they judge them;
Rarely, if ever, do they forgive them.”
So, let’s take a look at all of that emotion. Perhaps you are feeling a strong emotion. It could be any emotion.
Emotions Are Energy in Motion
First of all, emotions are energy in motion. When you are (e)motional, you are energetic, either in a positive or negative way. And if you are energetic, you are literally energy in (e)motion. You are now producing metabolic acids at a very high rate which is a waste product of such (e)motions.
The rate of acid production in an (e)motional state can be even greater than that of someone who is jogging or working out. So, your thoughts do become biological or metabolic acids that can make you sick, tired, depressed, angry and even too fat or underweight.
When you start producing acids with your thoughts, words and actions, what happens inside? First, you activate the alkaline-buffering systems of the body in order to neutralize these (e)motional acids. The body begins making a primary alkaline buffer known as sodium bicarbonate. It’s actually made from the blood in corporation with the cover cells of the stomach and during its production, it creates a waste product known as hydrochloric acid.
Hydrochloric acid is a poisonous acidic toxin and cannot remain in the blood. So it is dropped down into the gastric pits of the stomach. This is why people get upset stomachs or become constipated when they are (e)motional. This increase of sodium bicarbonate is critical in maintaining the alkaline design of the body, the pH of 7.365 for the blood, and for maintaining alkalinity of the interstitial fluids. If these acids, including hydrochloric acid, are not buffered and/or eliminated through the four channels of elimination, they can create serious health challenges in your body, mind, and spirit.
On the other hand, positive (e)motions, such as love, peace, hope, faith, joy, forgiveness and charity can be alkalizing to the blood and tissues. These (e)motions require far less energy and can cause you to be relaxed in your mind and stop the playing of some acidic toxic movie in your head. Students of higher consciousness know that you can even enter into a state of bliss wherein you have no thoughts and wherein you are producing no metabolic acid.
I Want Young Love
For myself, I have decided to call this wonderful place “Young Love.” That’s because I exercise and meditate every day. And I Love it! And it raises my level of consciousness and positive connection with the world. The connections between “Young” and “Love” are numerous. My name is Young, of course, but more importantly, being young is a term we normally associate with being youthful, energetic, open, optimistic, and filled with excitement. And the ultimate purpose of life is Love. And Love is the sweetest expression of life. So Young and Love go together.
To be sure, I Love my exercising and it Loves me back in terms of its gifts to me. I find myself Loving this state of bliss daily which I know is helping to alkalize my body. That is why I am addicted to why I Love this type of alkalizing exercise that I do every day. It’s called a “Positive Addiction”. I Love to have my friends and guests work out with me as I lead them through the steps. I teach them the Young version of Yoga. I tell them that it is known as “Younga Yoga”. They Love that. (Well, at least they laugh.) It incorporates proper breathing, stretching, toning, mediation, relaxation, and of course some sweating to remove yesterday’s dietary and metabolic acid and to help bring me into a state of happiness and bliss.
Through my personal and clinical research, I have found that maintaining the alkaline design of my body with an alkaline lifestyle and diet is the most important thing anyone can do to live a happier and more blissful life. Having an alkaline day is a way of life that I call “Young Living”. I guarantee you that what I call “Young Love” will go hand-in-hand with the goal of “Young Living”.
Are YOU Angry?
Now this next thought is very important! The negative (e)motions of anger, resentment, and fear being the most powerful and acidifying of all (e)motions are all highly acidic to the blood and tissues and in many ways are paralyzing to all bodily functions. Over time, the fear of the unknown is probably the most powerful and acidic of them all. Fear is so devastating to the body that even if you’re on an alkaline diet, overcoming a serious health challenge is practically impossible.
In such a dire case, with what may seem to be little or no improvement, you might be wondering if the pH Miracle Lifestyle and Diet may not be working. You may be asking, “What else am I not doing that I should be? How come I feel the way that I’m feeling? I’m eating the right way, I’m drinking the right alkaline electron rich water, but I can’t seem to achieve the type of extraordinary health and energy that I’m seeking.”
In most cases like this, when you are eating and drinking correctly, it will come down to your negative acidic (e)motions or thoughts that are holding you back from achieving extraordinary health, fitness, mental clarity, happiness, and bliss. However, keep this in mind:
When you’re eating an alkaline diet and you are doing everything you know how to do, and yet you are overwhelmed with worry, doubt and negative (e)motions, thank God you’re eating an alkaline diet! If your body were not seriously in the alkaline direction, you might very well be experiencing a struggle for your life. Your acidic (e)motions can literally kill you. So the alkaline diet is the saving grace. Knowing that should give you the positive hope that you can hang on, get through the emotional stress, and still come out physically and mentally able.
Hope and positive expectations are always the key, and knowing that you are on an alkaline diet should aid significantly in boosting your hope and confidence. You can live without food for forty days. You can live without water for about four days. You can live without air for maybe four minutes. But you cannot live without hope and love at all. Hope, love, positive expectations, confidence in what you are doing, and trust in your own good intentions this is the key, and that’s what the pH Miracle Lifestyle and Diet will do for you. It will give you hope!
The Leading Cause of Death in the World?
The leading cause of death in the world today is said to be heart attacks. But people are really having “thought attacks,” NOT “heart attacks.” There are studies showing that over 80% of all heart attacks are (e)motionally triggered. I have said that people don’t die of a heart attack. They die of a thought attack that medical science simply refers to as a heart attack because that’s the end result.
And if you have wondered if you can die from a broken heart, the answer is absolutely! And the cause? Acids from energy in motion or (e)motion. The loss of a cherished love one can increase your metabolic acids from the (e)motion to the point that it can stop your heart from beating and pumping life-giving blood throughout your blood vessels. And we all know or should know that life and death is in the blood, the most important “organ” of the body.
So let’s take a moment to talk about what I do when I have a client who’s in a highly negative acid-forming (e)motional situation and all the body fluids, including the blood, will show a decline in the pH even when this person has been eating an alkaline diet.
In order to buffer the acid forming (e)motions, the client will have to hyper-alkalize the blood and then the tissues in order to bring the body back into alkaline balance. When the client is hyper-alkalizing, the pH of the urine will increase into the high 8’s and even into the 9’s. Hyper-alkalization is necessary in order to overcompensate for the negative acidic producing (e)motions and to bring the body back to health, energy, vitality, hope, peace, harmony and love.
So, does a person have a fair chance of healing themselves from a degenerative disease or dis-ease like heart disease or cancer? Can you ever achieve a state of blissful happiness? Can you recover from the devastating shock of a loss or from having been diagnosed with a scary-sounding health challenge? I say “absolutely, YES!” And I just told you how.
Given the importance of (e)motions in cancer or acidic causation, etc., I have been particularly interested in the unique biochemistry of the “reptilian brain” which includes the Amygdala, a part of the brain associated with the senses and emotions and their storage or memory. Acid or sugar specifically activates the areas of the Amygdala. I have often wished that our traditional medical industry would spend some of their billions of research dollars checking out and verifying for the world what I have demonstrated for years that the pH Miracle electron-rich alkaline Lifestyle and Diet would be much more calming to the lower (e)motions of grief, shame, guilt, anger, fear, etc., responses of the reptilian brain as compared to a toxic acidic chemical drug.
A chemical acidic drug may temporarily calm a person down, but it will also inhibit the entire spectrum of normal and healthy functioning of the Amygdala. I am assuming here that most of us still value and are interested in the healthy functions of socialization, sexual attraction, and the enjoyment of the myriad of feelings associated with home and hearth. All of these wonderful human experiences and memories are also functions of the Amygdala every bit as much as the feisty adrenal functions responding to “fight and flight.”
In our attempts to find a chemical drug to treat almost everything, we (more often than not) create more problems than we eliminate one step forward and two steps backward. I know that attention deficit problems (ADHD) respond to an alkaline regimen….and hyperactivity is an Amygdala function. So it follows that an alkaline lifestyle and diet would produce less overall adrenal and most important Amygdala “stress” as well (really just the fight or flight mechanism by another name).
The pH Miracle electron-rich alkaline lifestyle and diet is calming to the mind and thus calms the negative (e)motions or energy in motion. This appropriate calming of the Amygdala function produces less “stress.” And, with less “stress” you have less “acid.” And, with less “acid” you have less sickness, dis-ease, so-called disease, depression and unhappiness. Understand NOW?
Can our (e)motions cause cancer?
I have said that cancer is a four letter word ACID. When you are doing negative acidic (e)motions, such as anger, revenge, hate, sadness or depression, you are creating metabolic acids that can cause ANY and ALL cancerous conditions across all body tissues. If metabolic acids are not removed via urination, perspiration, defecation or respiration (menstruation -why women live longer), then they are delivered to body tissues. When constant excess acid from negative (e)motions are poured into the body tissues, the body tissues will degenerate causing a cancerous condition. Pharmaceutical companies are creating drugs addressing symptoms that may give you the illusion of feeling better, but they DO NOT deal with the causative metabolic acids from eating, drinking and negative acidic (e)motions. This can only lead to more physical and (e)motional pain and unnecessary suffering.
Young Life, Young Energy and Young Love
When you are in a negative (e)motional state, it can become impossible for you to heal your serious degenerative or acidic challenge. But, I will say this: if you are willing to commit to change and begin the alkalizing process, even if you are not completely out of your state of fear, anger, depression or anger, you will begin to put more “Young Life,” “Young Energy,” and “Young Love” into your mind, body and spirit.
I have found over the years that when you start feeling better, you start thinking better. And when you start thinking better, you start doing better. So, you don’t have to have your (e)motions completely under control in order to start losing weight, feeling better, reversing a serious illness, having more sustainable energy and to start being happy and more spiritually connected.
When you start the pH Miracle Lifestyle and Diet program, you are then making a conscious decision to try to do a little better. And, when you get on this healing path that leads to Young Living, Young Energy, and Young Love this gradual alkalizing process you start having those little and then those big pH miracles. You start feeling better and you start thinking better. And, when you start feeling and thinking better, you realize at some point that you have forgotten your depression and your sadness. Feelings of anger have disappeared and even what you were upset about. You soon forget what you were fearful about in the first place.
Why? These changes come about because you feel so good. You are rewriting your genetic expressions with your positive (e)motions. You are taking your alkalizing eraser and erasing all your past life’s negative emotions. On the pH Miracle Lifestyle and Diet your (e)motions or energy in motion will finally be under your control. You will become the master of your mind, body and spirit. You will be living an alkaline lifestyle and diet full of energy, happiness, bliss and love. You will be living and breathing “Young Love.”
To learn more about the affect of negative and positive (e)motions on the brain and body and to learn more about “Young Living” “Young Energy” and “Young Love” read, The pH Miracle, The pH Miracle revised and update, The pH Miracle for Diabetes, The pH Miracle for Weight Loss and The pH Miracle for Cancer – http://www.phoreveryoung.com
Read, learn and understand the science of the stomach’s true functionality!
The following scientific discourse are twenty-five important points to understand concerning the the real purpose of the stomach, the physiology of digestion, the creation of sodium bicarbonate (NaHCO3) and hydrochloric acid (HCL) in the stomach lining, the ingestion of protein, dairy, cheese and sugar in any form and how acid/alkaline biochemistry, physiology, and anatomy relate to health, sickness, and disease.
Unfortunately, contemporary medical doctors and scientists as well as alternative health practitioners and lay people DO NOT understand how acid/base are created in the body and the onset of latent tissue acidosis in the colloidal connective tissue or the “Schade”. Welcome to the 21st century and Dr. Young’s “New Biology.”
How is acid/base created in the body?
1) The parietal or cover cells of the stomach split the sodium chloride of the blood. The sodium is used to bind with water and carbon dioxide to form the alkaline salt, sodium bicarbonate or NaHCO3. The biochemistry is: H20 + CO2 + NaCl = NaHCO3 + HCL. This is why a call the stomach an alkalizing organ NOT an organ of digestion. The stomach DOES NOT digest the food or liquids you ingest it alkalizes the food and liquid you ingest.
2) For each molecule of sodium bicarbonate (NaHCO3) made, a molecule of hydrochloric acid (HCL) is made and secreted into the so-called digestive system – specifically, the stomach (the gastric pits in the stomach) – to be eliminated. Therefore HCL is an acidic waste product of sodium bicarbonate created by the stomach to alkalize the food and liquids ingested.
3) The chloride ion from the sodium chloride (salt) binds to an acid or proton forming HCL as a waste product of sodium bicarbonate production. HCL has a pH of 1 and is highly toxic to the body and the cause of indigestion, acid reflux, ulcers and cancer.
4) When large amounts of acids, including HCL, enter the stomach from a rich animal protein or dairy product meal, such as meat and cheese, acid is withdrawn from the acid-base household. The organism would die if the resulting alkalosis – or NaHCO3 (base flood) or base surplus – created by the stomach was not taken up by the alkalophile glands that need these quick bases in order to build up their strong sodium bicarbonate secretions. These glands and organs are the stomach, pancreas, Brunner’s glands (between the pylorus and the junctions of the bile and pancreatic ducts), Lieberkuhn’s glands in the liver and its bile with its strong acid binding capabilities which it has to release on the highly acidic meat and cheese to buffer its strong acids of nitric, sulphuric, phosphoric, uric and lactic acids.
5) When a rich animal protein and dairy product meal is ingested, the stomach begins to manufacture and secrete sodium bicarbonate (NHCO3) to alkalize the acids from the food ingested. This causes a loss in the alkaline reserves and an increase in acid and/or HCL found in the gastric pits of the stomach. These acids and/or HCL are taken up by the blood which lowers blood plasma pH. The blood eliminates this increase in gastrointestinal acid by throwing it off into the Pishinger’s spaces.
6) The space enclosed by these finer and finer fibers is called the Pishinger’s space, or the extracellular space that contains the fluids that bath and feed each and every cell while carrying away the acidic waste from those same cells. There is no mention of this organ in American physiology text books. There is mention of the extracellular space but not of any organ that stores acids from metabolism and diet, like the kidney. I call this organ the “pre-kidney” because it stores metabolic and gastrointestinal acids until they can be buffered and eliminated via the skin, urinary tract, or bowels.
7) After a rich animal protein or dairy product meal, the urine pH becomes alkaline. The ingestion of meat and cheese causes a reaction in acidic fashion in the organism by the production of sulfuric, phosporhoric, nitric, uric, lactic, acetylaldehyde and ethanol acids, respectively, but also through the formation and excretion of base in the urine. Therefore eating meat and cheese causes a double loss of bases leading to tissue acidosis and eventual disease, especially inflammation and degenerative diseases.
8) During heavy exercise, if the the resulting lactic acid was not adsorbed by the collagen fibers, the specific acid catchers of the body, the organism would die. The total collection of these fibers is the largest organ of the body called SCHADE, the colloidal connective tissue organ. NO liquid exchange occurs between the blood and the parenchyma cells, or in reverse, unless it passes through this connective tissue organ. This organ connects and holds everything in our bodies in place. This organ is composed of ligaments, tendons, sinew, and the finer fibers that become the scaffolding that holds every single cell in our bodies in place. When acids are stored in this organ, which includes the muscles, inflammation and pain develop. The production of lactic acid is increased with the ingestion of milk, cheese, yogurt, butter and especially ice cream.
That is why I have stated, “acid is pain and pain is acid.” You cannot have one without the other. This is the beginning of latent tissue acidosis leading to irritation, inflammation and degeneration of the cells, tissues and organs.
9) The more acidity created from eating meat, cheese, milk or ice cream the more gastrointestinal acids are adsorbed into the the collagen fibers to be neutralized and the less sodium bicarbonate or NaHCO3 that is taken up by the alkalophile glands. The larger the potential difference between the adsorbed acids and the amount of NaHCO3 generated with each meal, the more or less alkaline are the alkalophile glands like the pancreas, gallbladder, pylorus glands, blood, etc. The acid binding power of the connective tissue, the blood, and the alkalophile glands depends on its alkali reserve, which can be determined through blood, urine, and saliva pH, including live and dried blood analysis as taught by Dr. Robert O. Young. The saliva pH is an indication of alkali reserves in the alkalophile glands and the urine pH is an indication of the pH of the fluids that surround the cells or the Pishinger’s space.
10) The iso-structure of the blood maintains the pH of the blood by pushing off gastrointestinal or metabolic acids into the connective tissue or the Pishinger’s space. The blood gives to the urine the same amount of acid that it receives from the tissues and liver so it can retain its iso-form. A base deficiency is always related to the deterioration of the deposit ability of the connective tissues or the Pishinger’s space. As long as the iso-structure of the blood is maintained, the urine – which originates from the blood – remains a faithful reflected image of the acid-base regulation, not of the blood, but of the tissues. The urine therefore is an excretion product of the tissues, not the blood. So when you are testing the pH of the urine, you are testing the pH of the tissues.
11) A latent “acidosis” is the condition that exists when there are not enough bases in the alkalophile glands because they have been used up in the process of neutralizing the acids adsorbed to the collagen fibers. This leads to compensated “acidosis.” This means the blood pH has not changed but other body systems have changed. This can then lead to decompensated “acidosis” where the alkaline reserves of the blood are used up and the pH of the blood is altered. Decompensated “acidosis” can be determined by testing the blood pH, urine pH and the saliva pH. The decrease in the alkaline reserves in the body occurs because of hyper-proteinization, (eating Meat and Cheese!)or too much protein, and hyper-carbonization, or too much sugar. This is why 80 to 90 year old folks are all shrunk up and look like prunes. They have very little or no alkaline reserves in their alkalophile glands. When all the alkaline minerals are gone, so are you and your battery runs down. The charge of your cellular battery can be measured by testing the ORP or the oxidative reduction potential of the blood, urine or saliva using an ORP meter. As you become more acidic this energy potential or ORP increases.
12) If there is not enough base left over after meat and cheese or surgary meal, or enough base to neutralize and clear the acids stored in the connective tissues, a relative base deficiency develops which leads to latent tissue acidosis. When this happens the liver and pancreas are deficient of adequate alkaline juices to ensure proper alkalization of the food in your stomach and small intestine.
13) Digestion or alkalization cannot proceed without enough of these alkaline juices for the liver and pancreas, etc., and so the stomach has to produce more acid in order to make enough base, ad nauseam, and one can develop indigestion, nausea, acid reflux, GERD, ulcers, esophageal cancer and stomach cancer. All of these symptoms are not the result of too much acid or HCL in the stomach. On the contrary, it is the result of too little base in the form of sodium bicarbonate!
14) Therefore the stomach is NOT an organ of digestion as currently taught in ALL biology and medical texts, BUT an organ of contribution or deposit. It’s function is to deposit alkaline juices to the stomach to alkalize the food and to the blood to carry to the alklophile glands!!!!
15) There is a daily rhythm to this acid base ebb and flow of the fluids of the body. The stored acids are mobilized from the connective tissues and Pishinger’s spaces while we sleep.
These acids reach their maximum (base tide) concentration in this fluid, and thereby the urine (around 2 a.m. is the most acidic). The acid content of the urine directly reflects the acid content of the fluid in the Pishinger’s spaces, the extracellular fluid compartments of the body. On the other hand, the Pishinger’s spaces become most alkaline around 2 p.m. (the base flood) as then the most sodium bicarbonate (NaHCO3) is being generated by the cover cells of the stomach to alkalize the food and drink we have ingested.
16) If your urine is not alkaline by 2 p.m. you are definitely in an ACIDIC condition and lacking in alkaline reserves. The pH of the urine should run between 6.8 and 8.4 but ideally 7.2 or greater.
17) After a high protein meal or meat or cheese, the free acids formed such as sulfuric, phosphoric, uric, and nitric acids stick to the collagen fibers to remove them from the blood and protect the delicate pH of the blood at 7.365. The H+ or proton ions from these acids are neutralized by the next base flood, the sodium bicarbonate produced after the meal. The H+ or proton ion combines with the carbonate or HCO3, converts to carbonic acid, H2CO3, which converts to CO2 and H2O. The sulfuric and other acids from proteins are neutralized as follows where the HR represents any acid with the R as its acid radical (SO4, PO4, or NO3) HR + NaHCO3 <=> H2O + NaR (Ca, Mg, K)+ CO2.
18) Medical doctors and savants are not taught in medical school and therefore do not understand or recognize latent tissue acidosis. They understand and recognize compensated acidosis and decompensated acidosis. In compensated acidosis, breathing increases in order to blow off more carbonic acid which decreases PCO2 because of the lowered carbonate or HCO3. When the breathing rate can no longer get any faster and when the kidneys can no longer increase its’ function to keep up with the acid load, then the blood pH starts to change from a pH of 7.365 to 7.3 then to 7.2. At a blood pH of 6.95 the heart relaxes and the client goes into a coma or dies.
19) Metabolism of a normal adult diet results in the generation of 50 to 100 meq of H+ or proton per day, which must be excreted if the urine acid-base balance is to be maintained. A meq is a milliequivalent which is an expression of concentration of substance per liter of solution, calculated by dividing the concentration in milligrams per 100 milliliters by the molecular weight. This process involves two basis steps; 1) the reabsorption of the filtered sodium bicarbonate or NaHCO3 and, 2) excretion of the 50 to 100 meq of H+ or proton produced each day by the formation of titratable acidity and NH4+ or ammonium. Both steps involve H+ or proton secretion from the cells of the kidney into the urine.
20) Sodium bicarbonate (NaHCO3) must be reabsorbed into the blood stream, since the loss of NaHCO3 will increase the net acid load and lower the plasma NaHCO3 concentration. The loss of NaHCO3 in the urine is equivalent to the addition of H+ to the body since both are derived from the dissociation of H2CO3 or carbonic acid.
21) The biochemistry is: CO2 + H2O = H2CO3 = HCO3 + H+. The normal subject must reabsorb 4300 meq of NaHCO3 each day! The secreted H+ or proton ions are generated within the kidney cells from the dissociation of H2O or water. This process also results in the equimolar production OH- or hydroxyl ions. The OH- ions bind to the active zinc-containing site of the intracellular carbonic anhydrase; they then combine with CO2 to form HCO3- ions which are released back into the kidney cells and returned to the systemic circulation. Second, the dietary acid load is excreted by the secretion of H+ or proton ions from the kidney cells into the urine. These H+ or proton ions can do one of two things: the H+ or proton ions can be combined with the urinary buffers, particularly HPO4, in a process called titratable acidity (The biochemistry is: H+ + HPO4 = H2PO4), or the phosphate buffering system or the H+ or proton ions can combine with ammonia (NH3) to form ammonium as follows: NH3 + H+ = NH4.
22) This ammonia is trapped and concentrated in the kidney as ammonium which is then excreted in the urine.
23) In response to acid load, 36% of the H+ or proton goes intracellular in exchange for the release of Na+ (sodium) into the blood stream. 15% of the acid goes intracellular in exchange for K+ (potassium) – common in diabetics. 6% of the H+ or proton or acid goes directly into the cell to be buffered by intracellular processes. 43% is buffered extracellularly as NaHCO3- or sodium bicarbonate combining with H+ or proton to form H2CO3 or carbonic acid which breaks down to CO2 or carbon dioxide to be released by the lungs. 10% of CO2 or carbon dioxide is excreted through the lungs and 90% is used by the body to reabsorb alkaline minerals and make sodium bicarbonate for buffering gastrointestinal and metabolic acids.
The biochemistry is: CO2 + H2O = H2CO3 = HCO3 + H+.
24) Of all the ways the body can buffer metabolic and dietary acids, the excretion of protein (the eating of meat and cheese) generated acid residues is the only process that does not add sodium bicarbonate back into blood circulation. This creates a loss of bases which is the forerunner of all sickness and disease. In the long run, the only way to replace these lost bases is by eating more alkaline electron-rich green foods and long-chain polyunsaturated fats. Eating meat and cheese is definitely hazardous to your health. That is why I say, “a cucumber a day keeps the doctor away while eating meat, cheese and even an apple creates more excess acid in the colloidal connective tissues, leading to latent tissue acidosis.
25) With over 30 years of research and testing over 500,000 samples of blood and over 1,000,000 samples of urine and saliva I have come to the conclusion that the Human Body is an acid producing organism by function – yet, it is an alkaline organism by design. Eating animal protein, especially meat and cheese and sugar from any source are deadly acidic choices – unless you interested in becoming sick, tired and fat over time.
Bottom line – the pH Miracle Lifestyle and Diet is a program that focuses on the foundational principal that the body is alkaline by design and yet acidic by function. This make this program the ultimate program for preventing and reversing aging and the onset of sickness and dis-ease. I would say that the pH Miracle Lifestyle and Diet is the diet for a longer healthier life.
Please remember this very important truth, hydrochloric acid in the stomach is not the cause of digestion but the result of digestion. Start alkalizing today and begin improving the quality and quantity of your life today.
To determine the pH and chemistry and over 150 parameters of the blood and interstitial fluids I used a non-invasive 3-D functionality bio-electro scan. I was able to obtain all quantitative data that validates the true chemistry and pH of the stomach, blood and the fluids of the interstitium where metabolic and dietary acids are compartmentalized.
To learn more about the science of the pH Miracle Lifestyle and Diet go to:
Read: A New Theory – The Physiology of the Stomach
To read and learn more about the work, research and findings of Robert O Young go to: http://www.drrobertyoung.com
To attend a pH Miracle Retreat go to: http://www.phmiracleretreat.com
Come listen and learn from Key Note Speakers, Robert O Young CPT, MSc, DSc, PhD, Naturopathic Practitioner and Galina Migalko MSc, MD, NMD, in four different countries around the World as they lecture on non-invasive medical diagnostics, the interstitium, pH, nutrition and their break-through research on prevention and non-invasive treatments for cancer, diabetes, heart disease, arthritis, osteoporosis, lupus, multiple sclerosis, infections, and many more acidic-caused diseases.
To pre-register for one or more World Conferences please email firstname.lastname@example.org and receive an additional 10 to 20 percent discount on the listed early-bird pricing. You can also register by phone by calling 760 484 1075.
When you enroll in one of our Conferences you will receive a credit for a live and dried blood cell analysis, valued at 1200 euros.
Please check out the Countries, Cities, Dates and Pricing below!