What Causes Cancer, Heart Attacks, Strokes, Diabetes, MS, Lupus, Dementia, Sepsis, Multiple Sclerosis and the list goes on and on and on?
There is no exception for the rule of alkalinity.
The blood “knows” that!
We’re better off not to interfere.
Now, back to the blood and Interstitium fluids.
Why prior to the tumor?
Then what is the disease?
What is in the name?
Disease is Perverted health!
Diseases have no independent existence!
I call this eating like “COWS” which stands for the following:
Cures! There are NO CURES! And there will be NO CURES Found!
We don’t GET sick and tired we DO sick and tired!
Come listen and learn from Key Note Speakers, Robert O Young CPT, MSc, DSc, PhD, Naturopathic Practitioner and Galina Migalko MSc, MD, NMD, in four different countries around the World as they lecture on non-invasive medical diagnostics, the interstitium, pH, nutrition and their break-through research on prevention and non-invasive treatments for cancer, diabetes, heart disease, arthritis, osteoporosis, lupus, multiple sclerosis, infections, and many more acidic-caused diseases.
To pre-register for one or more World Conferences please email firstname.lastname@example.org and receive an additional 10 to 20 percent discount on the listed early-bird pricing. You can also register by phone by calling 760 484 1075.
When you enroll in one of our Conferences you will receive a credit for a live and dried blood cell analysis, valued at 1200 euros.
Please check out the Countries, Cities, Dates and Pricing below!
Bicarbonate supplementation may slow renal decline in chronic kidney disease
. . .
Eating red meat is linked to breast cancer, according to a new study in the British Medical Journal. Premenopausal women participating in Harvard’s Nurses’ Health Study II who consumed the most red meat were 22 percent more likely to develop breast cancer, compared with those who consumed the least. Each additional serving of red meat per day was associated with a 13 percent increased risk in breast cancer.
. . .
Farvid MS, Cho E, Chen WY, Eliassen AH, Willett WC. Dietary protein sources in early adulthood and breast cancer incidence: prospective cohort study. BMJ.Published online June 10, 2014
https://www.facebook.com/130716166943671/photos/a.650980698250546.1073741831.130716166943671/721888044493144/?type=3&theaterBreast Cancer Detection Using Thermography and Ultrasound
As a woman, it is important to realize that you are at risk of breast cancer, regardless of your family history. Current statistics show that one-in-eight women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in her lifetime, and this is rapidly headed for one-in-seven women. Numerous steps to prevent breast cancer are known and available, but not mainstream knowledge, so prevention is not being implemented. And, since prevention has not been embraced by American women, early detection of breast cancer is imperative.The American Cancer Society, a long-time staunch defender and promoter of breast cancer screening using mammography, now says it is disappointed that the benefits of using mammography to screen for breast cancer have been overstated. The ACS’s November 2009 announcement was followed up with a US task force report disclosing that the X-rays from mammography were a serious health hazard for women.So, what is today’s health-conscious woman supposed to do for regular screenings? What other options are available and which technology provides the earliest detection? It is in your best interests to understand all the facts and present your knowledge and concerns to your doctor. Know the facts – they could save your life, the life of your mother, sister, or your best friend.The safest, painless, non-invasive and without harmful radiation tests to screen breast are Medical Diagnostic Thermography and Ultrasound.Breast thermography is safe and noninvasive breast cancer screening technique that can detect signs of cancer up to ten years earlier than is possible using mammography. Breast thermography is approved by the FDA for breast cancer risk assessment. The exam takes only a few minutes, and there is no touching or compression of the breast whatsoever.
Breast thermography uses special infrared-sensitive cameras to digitally record images of the variations in surface temperature of the human breast. The recorded images are called thermograms.
Blood vessels, cysts, other benign sources, and metabolic processes such as growing breast tumors all radiate heat from within the breast. A portion of the radiated heat reaches the surface of the breast, where it composes a stable thermal pattern.
A breast thermography examination consists of recording these thermal patterns and interpreting them according to a strict and complicated analytical procedure. When analyzed properly by highly trained individuals, the images implicitly disclose various pathological and abnormal processes.
Breast thermography is based on two solid principals. First, departure from the normal thermal symmetry of the two breasts indicates abnormality and the possible presence of serious pathology. Second, and especially important in the earliest detection of breast disorders, pre-cancerous growths and cancerous tumors are characterized by thermographically visible changes in the breast’s vascular system.
Thermal Symmetry: Human beings are symmetrical. We have a left side and a right side that in the perfect body, are mirror images of each other. The thermal patterns of two normal, healthy breasts are equally symmetrical uniform temperature distributions interrupted only by the thermal signature of a minimal venous pattern.
The normal functioning of the breast is altered with the presence of a breast disorder, and when the functional behavior of a breast changes, thermal symmetry is lost. The more serious the disorder, the more pronounced are the differences in thermal symmetry of the two breasts. Thermography is the only method available with which we can observe the asymmetry.
Vascular Changes: Developing cancers are characterized by abnormally elevated temperatures (hyperthermia) and hypervascularity. The developing tumor demands blood for both nourishment and cooling, and the body responds by increasing blood circulation to the region of the tumor.
Dormant blood vessels are “awakened,” blood vessels expand (vasodilation), existing veins migrate to the tumor site, and new blood vessels are created (angiogenesis).
The faster the tumor metabolizes, the more additional blood flow is needed to support and cool it, and the more the body responds by amplifying the vascular capability of the breast. All of these changes are clearly visible and recordable with Thermography. Again, Thermography is the only method available to observe these changes.
Detection of breast cancer at very early stage is necessary to get proper treatments. It has been observed that ultrasound has better records than that of mammography for detecting breast cancer.
The best combination of tests for breast screening is Diagnostic Thermography and Ultrasound.
Breast Ultrasound is an anatomical non-invasive, painless screening test without ionized radiation. Ultrasound uses sound waves to outline a part of the body. For this test, a small instrument called a transducer is placed on the skin (which is often first lubricated with ultrasound gel) and emits sound waves off body tissues. The echoes are converted by a computer into an image that is displayed on a computer screen. Ultrasound imaging is “real-time,” meaning that it can show exactly what’s happening in the breast at that moment, help to distinguish between cysts (fluid-filled sacs) and solid masses, detect increased vascularity around or within the mass, see the shape, exact size and location of the mass, cyst, calcification or dilated mammary ducts.
Breast ultrasound is frequently used to evaluate breast abnormalities. Ultrasound allows significant freedom in obtaining images of the breast from almost any orientation. Ultrasound is excellent at imaging cysts: round, fluid-filled, pockets inside the breast. Additionally, ultrasound can often quickly determine if a suspicious area is in fact a cyst or an increased density of solid tissue (dense mass) which may require additional evaluation to determine if it is malignant (cancerous).
If breast ultrasound is a better test for detection of abnormalities, WHY do doctors still ask patients to get a yearly mammogram instead of an ultrasound?
Is mammography an effective tool for detecting tumors? In a Swedish study of 60,000 women, 70 percent of the mammographically detected tumors weren’t tumors at all. These “false positives” aren’t just financial and emotional strains, they may also lead to many unnecessary and invasive biopsies. In fact, 70 to 80 percent of all positive mammograms do not, upon biopsy, show any presence of cancer.
At the same time, mammograms also have a high rate of missed tumors, or “false negatives. The National Cancer Institute (NCI) puts the false negative rate even higher at 40 percent among women ages 40-49. National Institutes of Health spokespeople also admit that mammograms miss 10 percent of malignant tumors in women over 50.
Researchers have found that breast tissue is denser among younger women, making it difficult to detect tumors. For this reason, false negatives are twice as likely to occur in premenopausal mammograms.
Many critics of mammography cite the hazardous health effects of radiation. A mammogram is an X-ray picture of the breast that can reveal tumor growths otherwise undetectable in a physical exam. Like all x-rays, mammograms use doses of ionizing radiation to create the image.
Despite better technology and decreased doses of radiation, scientists still claim mammography is a substantial risk. About 75 percent of breast cancer could be prevented by avoiding or minimizing exposure to the ionizing radiation. This includes mammography, x-rays and other medical and dental sources.
Since mammographic screening was introduced, the incidence of a form of breast cancer called ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS) has increased by 328 percent.
Two hundred percent of this increase is allegedly due to mammography. In addition to harmful radiation, mammography may also help spread existing cancer cells due to the considerable pressure placed on the woman’s breast during the procedure. According to some health practitioners, this compression could cause existing cancer cells to metastasize from the breast tissue.
Cancer research has also found a gene, called oncogene AC that is extremely sensitive to even small doses of radiation. A significant percentage of women in the United States have this gene, which could increase their risk of mammography-induced cancer. They estimate that 10,000 A-T carriers will die of breast cancer this year due to mammography.
An analysis conducted by the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance (SCCA) reveals that, overall, ultrasounds have a 95.7 percent sensitivity rate in detecting malignant tumor cells while mammograms are only 60.9 percent sensitive, by comparison. Among 1,208 cases evaluated, ultrasounds also successfully detected about 57 percent more harmful breast cancers compared to mammograms.
Earlier study finds ultrasounds far more effective than mammograms.
A New Zealand study published in the American Journal of Surgery back in 2004 clearly illustrates this point, having found that ultrasound is “significantly better than mammography for detecting invasive breast cancer,” having demonstrated a 92 percent success rate.
Combining both mammography and ultrasound, on the other hand, only increased breast cancer detection by nine percent, which may represent statistical insignificance.
Early Detection Saves Lives!
Most of us are going to be surprised to find out that there is an
oncologist in Rome Italy, Dr. Tullio Simoncini, destroying cancer
tumors with sodium bicarbonate. [i] Sodium bicarbonate is safe,
extremely inexpensive and unstoppably effective when it comes to
cancer tissues. Its an irresistible chemical, cyanide to cancer cells
for it hits the cancer cells with a shock wave of alkalinity, which
allows much more oxygen into the cancer cells than they can tolerate.
Cancer cells cannot survive in the presence of high levels of oxygen.
Sodium bicarbonate is, for all intent and purposes, an instant killer
of tumors. Full treatment takes only days, as does another cancer
treatment that heats the cancer cells with laser generated heat. (At
bottom see combining ph shift with heat.)
The extracellular (interstitial) pH (pHe) of solid tumours is
significantly more acidic compared to normal tissues. [ii]
Case one: A patient diagnosed with pulmonary neoplasm of the lung,
underwent treatment with sodium bicarbonate, before submitting to
surgery to remove part of the lung. Treatment consisted of sodium
bicarbonate administered orally, by aerosol, and IV. After first
treatment reduction of nodules and absorption was evident, and after 8 months was no longer visible at all. Treatments also reduced size of the liver and results were confirmed by both X-ray and CAT scan.
Studies have shown how manipulation of tumour pH with sodium
bicarbonate enhances some forms of chemotherapy. [iii] Proteins can be modified both in vivo and in vitro by increases in acidity. In fact
pH is the regulatory authority that controls most cellular processes.
The pH balance of the human bloodstream is recognized by medical
physiology texts as one of the most important biochemical balances in all of human body chemistry. pH is the acronym for “Potential
Hydrogen”. In definition, it is the degree of concentration of
hydrogen ions in a substance or solution. It is measured on a
logarithmic scale from 0 to 14. Higher numbers mean a substance is
more alkaline in nature and there is a greater potential for
absorbing more hydrogen ions. Lower numbers indicate more acidity
with less potential for absorbing hydrogen ions.
Our body pH is very important because pH controls the speed of our
body’s biochemical reactions. It does this by controlling the speed
of enzyme activity as well as the speed that electricity moves
through our body. The higher (more alkaline) the pH of a substance or
solution, the more electrical resistance that substance or solution
holds. Therefore, electricity travels slower with higher pH. If we
say something has an acid pH, we are saying it is hot and fast.Â
Alkaline pH on the other hand, biochemically speaking, is slow and
cool. Cancer tissues have a much higher concentration of toxic
chemicals, pesticides, etc then do healthy tissues.
In 1973, a study conducted by the Department of Occupational Health at Hebrew University-Hadassah Medical School in Jerusalem found that when cancerous breast tissue is compared with non-cancerous tissue from elsewhere in the same woman’s body, the concentration of toxic chemicals such as DDT and PCBs was “much increased in the malignant tissue compared to the normal breast and adjacent adipose tissue.”[iv] This should say something to the oncologists of the world about chemical aetiologies that are going undiagnosed and untreated.
Part of any successful cancer treatment includes chelation and
detoxification of heavy metals and a host of toxic chemicals, which
are all invading our bodies€™ everyday. It is literally raining
mercury, uranium contamination is increasing, lead we are discovering is even more toxic than anyone ever believed and is even in the bread that we eat arsenic is in our chicken, the government still wants you to get your yearly mercury flu shot, dentists of course are still using hundreds of tons of mercury exposing patients to internalized toxic waste dumps (mercury vapours from hell), fluoride is still put in the water and chlorine is breathed in most showers. This just covers a small slice of the toxic disaster that is the hallmark of life in the 21st century. But oncologists have just not been able to understand that cancer patients are suffering from poisoning on a massive scale with all the chemicals scientists have alreadyestablished cause cancer.
The IMVA recommends alkaline foods and sodium bicarbonate so that the pH of the blood remains high, which in turn means that the blood is capable of carrying more oxygen. This in turn keeps every cell in the body at peak efficiency and helps the cell eliminate waste products.
Detoxification and chelation will proceed more easily and safely
under slightly alkaline conditions. Increased urinary pH reduces
oxidative injury in the kidney so it behoves us to work clinically
Patients receiving sodium bicarbonate achieved urine pHs of 6.5 as
opposed to 5.6 with those receiving sodium chloride. This
alkalinization is theorized to have a protective effect against the
formation of free-radicals that may cause nephropathy. [v]
Dr. Michael Metro
Body ph level changes are intense in the profundity of their
biological effects. Even genes directly experience external pH. pH
differentially regulates a large number of proteins. Increased
oxidative stress, which correlates almost exponentially with ph
changes into the acidic, is especially dangerous to the mitochondria,
which suffer the greatest under oxidative duress. Epigenetics, which
may now have begun eclipsing traditional genetics, commonly describes how factors such as diet and smoking, rather than inheritance influence how genes behave.
The great advantage of knowing the prime cause of a disease is that
it can then be attacked logically and over a broad front.
Dr. Otto Warburg
Dr. Otto Warburg, two times Nobel Prize winner, stated in his book,
The Metabolism of Tumors that the primary cause of cancer was the replacement of oxygen in the respiratory cell chemistry by the fermentation of sugar. The growth of cancer cells is initiated by a fermentation process, which can be triggered only in the absence of oxygen at the cell level. What Warburg was describing was a classic picture of acidic conditions. Just like overworked muscle cells manufacture lactic acid by-products as waste, cancerous cells spill lactic acid and other acidic compounds causing acid pH.
After we just saw how important sulphur is in human health and how
useful a basic chemical like sodium thiosulfate can be, we now get a
crash course in the power of sodium bicarbonate and the act of
instantly turning cancer cells alkaline. Might as well shoot a guided
cruise missile at them – so effective, safe, quick and precise is
sodium bicarbonate, inexpensive as well. Just a few pennies a day of
it will keep cancer further away, keeping it at arms length from
ourselves, patients and loved ones. It is something we can use to
treat our water with as well, excellent to put in distilled or
reverse osmosis water or any water for that matter.
A true understanding of cancer is impossible without understanding
why some tissues in the body are deficient in oxygen and therefore
prone to cancer. Cancerous tissues are acidic, whereas healthy
tissues are alkaline. Water (H2O) decomposes into H+ and OH-.
When a solution contains more H+ than OH- then it is said to be acid. When it contains more OH- than H+ then it is said to be alkaline. When oxygen enters an acid solution it can combine with H+ ions to form water. Oxygen helps to neutralize the acid, while at the same time the acid prevents oxygen from reaching the tissues that need it.
Acidic tissues are devoid of free oxygen. An alkaline solution is
just the reverse. Two hydroxyl ions (OH-) can combine to produce one water molecule and one oxygen atom. In other words, an alkaline
solution can provide oxygen to the tissues.
The pH scale goes from 0 to 14, with 7 being neutral. Below 7 is acid
and above 7 is alkaline. The blood, lymph and cerebral spinal fluid
in the human body are designed to be slightly alkaline at a pH of
At a pH slightly above 7.4 cancer cells become dormant and at pH 8.5
cancer cells will die while healthy cells will live. This has given
rise to a variety of treatments based on increasing the alkalinity of
the tissues such as vegetarian diet, the drinking of fresh fruit and
vegetable juices, and dietary supplementation with alkaline minerals
such as calcium, potassium, magnesium, caesium and rubidium. But
nothing can compare to the instant alkalinizing power of sodium
bicarbonate for safe and effective treatment of cancer.
Like magnesium chloride or sulphates are excellent emergency
medicines, basic chemicals, nutritional in nature, sodium bicarbonate
is a nutritional medicine meaning it cannot and will not end up
controlled by CODEX. To control bicarbonate they would have to demand mothers stop making cake with it. We might thus identify sodium bicarbonate as an emergency medicine for cancer with the above supporting approaches working on broader levels to help overall physiology change to a degree where body chemistry is unfavourable for new cancer growth.
Cancer seems to grow slowly in a highly acid environment (because the acids cause it to partially destroy itself) and may actually grow
more quickly as your body becomes more alkaline prior to reaching the healthy pH slightly above 7.4 where the cancer becomes dormant.
Therefore it is important to get pH above 7.4 quickly. Once one has
achieved a pH above 7.4, it is useful to monitor saliva pH regularly
to ensure that the body remains sufficiently alkaline.
Earlier and more frequent use of sodium bicarbonate was associated
with higher early resuscitability rates and with better long-term
neurological outcome. Sodium bicarbonate is beneficial during CPR.
“The therapeutic treatment of bicarbonate salts can be administered
orally, through aerosol, intravenously and through catheter for
direct targeting of tumors. All of Dr. Tullio Simoncinis treatments
with sodium bicarbonate are directed as specifically as possible to
the organs involved, for example, vaginally as well as abdominally
into the peritoneal space for cervical cancer, through the hepatic
artery for liver cancer in order to get the solution as close to the
affected area as possible. Sodium bicarbonate administered orally,
via aerosol or intravenously can achieve positive results in most
tumors, including the brain, while others, such as the serious ones
of the bones can remain unaffected. Dr. Simoncini, with the help of
interventionist radiologists was able to reach those areas of the
body that had previously been inaccessible. This was achieved through positioning appropriate catheters either in cavities for peritoneum and pleura, or in arteries to reach other organs.[vii]
The most effective measure to treat RT-induced mucositis in patients
with head and neck cancer is frequent oral rinsing with a sodium
bicarbonate rinse, to reduce the amount of oral microbial flora.
Case two: A nine-year-old child is hospitalized and diagnosed with
Ewings Sarcoma on the right humerus. Despite several chemotherapy
cycles surgery removed the humeral bone. Growth of three tumor masses continued despite continued efforts to stop progression.
Sodium bicarbonate salts treatment were then started administered by catheter into the right sub-clavian artery in order to administer the salts (phleboclysis of 500 cc at five per cent) directly on the
tumoral masses. Of the 3 masses shown by the scographic scan of May 7, 2001, whose size is respectively:
a. 6,5 cm
b. 4,4 cm
c. 2,4 cm
After the sodium bicarbonate salts treatment only one tumor was left, with a size of only 1.5 cm, which is most likely residual scarring,
as shown by the echography of September 10, 2001.
Sodium bicarbonate injection is also indicated in the treatment of
metabolic acidosis which may occur in severe renal disease,
uncontrolled diabetes, and circulatory insufficiency due to shock or
severe dehydration, extracorporeal circulation of blood, cardiac
arrest and severe primary lactic acidosis. Sodium bicarbonate is
further indicated in the treatment of drug intoxications, including
barbiturates. Sodium carbonate has been found effective in treating
poisoning or overdose from many chemicals and pharmaceutical drugs by negating the cardiotoxic and neurotoxic effects. [ix] Sodium
bicarbonate is useful in treating neurological disorders in children.
Knowledge of sodium bicarbonate is important for parents because the rate of childhood cancer is growing exponentially. But parents who resist the radiation burning, cutting and the lethal chemicals are
regularly hauled before the courts only to have their children taken
away from them. Oncologists are increasingly resorting to the justice
system to have children made wards of the courts who then turn them over to medically irresponsible practitioners. It is inexcusable
separating a child from his mother and father in the middle of a
medical crisis. Adding to the stress by tormenting patients hearts
and souls has nothing to do with safe or effective medicine. The
naked truth is doctors and medical institutions have not earned the
necessary trust for this level of intervention in peoples lives. With
patient safety slipping year by year,[x] children are not safe in
hospitals, much less so if forced at gunpoint from their parents
An extremely simple therapy used by physicians who treat autism is to supply a mild antidote that neutralizes the excess acids. The most
convenient product is a non-prescription drug called Alka-Seltzer
Gold„. Do not use any other kind of Alka-Seltzer. Alka-Seltzer Gold„
is simply a very safe product (sodium and potassium bicarbonate) that helps to neutralize excess acids of any kind.
Dr. William Shaw
Biological Treatments for Autism and PDD
One mother wrote, that it worked so well for both of my children that
the die-off was an uneventful experience, even though they both had
very high levels of yeast. The restoring of acid/alkaline balance
also relieves many allergies. These children also had grave disturbances in electrolyte chemistry, and tended to be acidotic (low
CO). The data that unfolded was fascinating and clearly earmarked the acidosis and hypoxic state (low serum bicarbonate = low O2 levels).
Potassium bicarbonate, sodium bicarbonate, magnesium carbonate and the like were used. Now we began to understand why so many children responded to Buffered C (potassium bicarbonate, calcium carbonate, magnesium carbonate), and others needed a more specific buffer (in some children for example niacin was grossly depleted and they required niacin bicarbonate) , wrote Patricia Kane.
The acid/alkaline balance is one of the most overlooked aspects of
health, though many have written much about it. In general, the
American public is heavily acid, excepting vegetarians.
Case three: A 62-year-old patient undergoes surgery in December 1998 for endometrial adenocarcinoma, followed by successive cycles of radiotherapy and anti-hormone therapy. Following the thickening of the peritoneum and the growth of several lymph nodes due to
carcinosis; from the clinical point of view, the patients condition
decayed with the presence of exhaustion, general swelling, intestinal
meteorism, irregularity of evacuation, steady feeling of heaviness
and blood pressure instability. Treatment with a 5% sodium
bicarbonate solution administered alternately thru an endoperitoneal catheter and via IV showed rapid improvement to a normal condition of health. A final CAT scan confirms the regression of the peritoneal carcinosis and a stabilization of the size of the lymph nodes when compared to the preceding year.
The kidneys are usually the first organs to show chemical damage upon uranium exposure, military manuals suggest doses or infusions of sodium bicarbonate to help alkalinize the urine if this happens.
This makes the uranyl ion less kidney-toxic and promotes excretion of the non-toxic uranium-carbonate complex. The oral administration of sodium bicarbonate diminishes the severity of the changes produced by uranium in the kidneys.[xi]
Case four: A 40-year-old patient underwent surgical intervention
(left radical mastectomy) for mammarian carcinoma seven months
earlier. After three months of chemotherapy, the patient is affected
by: diffused pulmonary and hepatic metastasis; bone metastasis
particularly to the fifth and sixth lumbar vertebrae, with invasion
and compression of the medullar channel, which is causing extreme
pain which makes the patient unresponsive to any treatment. All pain
suppressant drugs ” morphine included ” are totally ineffective and
the patient is totally prostrate even unable to sleep. Believing that
fungal colonies amassed in the medullar channel will respond to
administration of sodium bicarbonate salts, lumbar injections are
Dr Tullio Simoncini recounts: As I administer it by slowly injecting
50 cc of sodium bicarbonate solution at 8.4 %, the patient tosses and
with a thread of a voice confesses to me that she has slept only two
hours in the last week. Exhausted, she whispers to me: If only I
could sleep half an hour tonight. But the day after, she calls me on
the phone and says: I have slept all night. After two more lumbar
injections of the bicarbonate salts in the next month, the pain
disappeared completely. Magnetic Resonance imaging reports performed before and after treatment were defined by hospital head of the radiology department as “shocking.”
Sodium bicarbonate is the chemical compound with the formula NaHCO3.
Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) is commonly used as an antacid for
short-term relief of stomach upset, to correct acidosis in kidney
disorders, to make the urine alkaline during bladder infections and
to minimize uric acid crystallization during gout treatment.
Prescription sodium bicarbonate products are given by injection to
treat metabolic acidosis and some drug intoxications. Sodium
bicarbonate is available as a non-prescription medical as well as a
general house hold item. It is also used with other non-prescription
drugs for short-term treatment of various conditions to treat
anything from fever to moderate pain.
Sodium bicarbonate possesses the property of absorbing heavy metals, dioxins and furans. Comparison of cancer tissue with healthy tissue from the same person shows that the cancer tissue has a much higher concentration of toxic chemicals, pesticides, etc. Sodium bicarbonate neutralizes acids present in gases (in particular hydrochloric acid, sulphur dioxide, hydrofluoric acid) to form sodium salts (sodiumchloride, sodium sulphate, sodium fluoride, sodium carbonate), which are all known as Residual Sodium Chemicals. Sodium bicarbonate can be made into a paste salve with vinegar, it relieves burning from bug stings (particularly bee stings), poison ivy, nettles, and sunburn.
It is used as an antacid to treat acid indigestion and heartburn.
Mixed with water in a 10% solution can soften earwax for removal.
Substituting a sodium bicarbonate solution for saline infusion prior
to administration of radiocontrast material seems to reduce the
incidence of nephropathy. [xii]
Dr. Thomas P. Kennedy
American Medical Association
Because sodium bicarbonate has long been known and is widely used, it has many other names including sodium hydrogen carbonate, sodium bicarb, baking soda, bread soda, cooking soda, bicarb soda, saleratus or bicarbonate of soda. It is soluble in water. This white solid is crystalline but often appears as a fine powder. It has a slight alkaline taste resembling that of sodium carbonate. It is a component of the mineral natron and is found dissolved in many mineral springs. It is also produced artificially. World wide production is on the scale of 100,000 ton/year. Sodium bicarbonate is primarily used in cooking (baking) where it reacts with other components to release carbon dioxide, that helps dough “rise.”
It is commonly used to increase the pH and total alkalinity of the
water for pools and spas. Sodium bicarbonate can be added as a simple solution for restoring the pH balance of water that has a high level of chlorine. It is sometimes used in septic tanks to control pH and bacteria.
Sodium bicarbonate- rich mineral water in conjunction with a low-salt diet may have a beneficial effect on calcium homeostasis. [xiii]
Distilled water is not safe, it lacks bicarbonates and minerals and
yes, it is acid forming to the body. Yet it is an excellent aid in
detoxification and chelation for its purity pulls on toxicities in
the body. Part of the reason why our body is acid is that it lacks
enough bicarbonate necessary to neutralize the acid. Whenever the
water lacks the proper bicarbonates to neutralize the water in
distilled water your body basically becomes a little more acid. But
we can easily treat distilled or reverse osmosis water by adding
bicarbonate and magnesium and perhaps even some sodium thiosulfate.
(The art and science of water treatment will be covered in The Waters
of Life, another IMVA publication due out later this year. The
conscious use of water favourably increases medical outcomes, often
it even determines the prognosis. You cannot separate out hydration
from pH. Dehydration would certainly push the body toward acidity.)
pH of the blood is the most important factor to determine the state
of the micro-organisms in the blood.
The native chemical and physical properties of sodium bicarbonate
account for its wide range of applications, including cleaning,
deodorizing, buffering, and fire extinguishing. Sodium bicarbonate
neutralizes odours chemically, rather than masking or absorbing them. Consequently, it is used in bath salts and deodorant body powders.
Sodium bicarbonate tends to maintain a pH of 8.1 (7 is neutral) even
when acids, which lower pH, or bases, which raise pH, are added to
the solution. Its ability to tabletize makes it a good effervescent
ingredient in antacids and denture cleaning products. Sodium
bicarbonate is also found in some anti-plaque mouthwash products and toothpaste.
Sodium bicarbonate also is indicated in severe diarrhoea which is
often accompanied by a significant loss of bicarbonate. Vigorous
bicarbonate therapy is required in any form of metabolic acidosis
where a rapid increase in plasma total CO2 content is crucial e.g.
cardiac arrest, circulatory insufficiency due to shock or severe
dehydration , and in severe primary lactic acidosis or severe
Sodium Bicarbonate Injection, USP is administered by the intravenous route. In cardiac arrest, a rapid intravenous dose of one to two 50 mL vials (44.6 to 100 mEq) may be given initially and continued at a rate of 50 mL (44.6 to 50 mEq) every 5 to 10 minutes if necessary (as indicated by arterial pH and blood gas monitoring) to reverse the acidosis. Caution should be observed in emergencies where very rapid infusion of large quantities of bicarbonate is indicated.
Bicarbonate solutions are hypertonic and may produce an undesirable rise in plasma sodium concentration in the process. of correcting the metabolic acidosis. In cardiac arrest, however, the risks from acidosis exceed those of hypernatremia.
In the current system, if a promising compound cant be patented, it
is highly unlikely ever to make it to market no matter how well it
performs in the laboratory or in emergency room situations. The
hormone melatonin,[xiv] sold as an inexpensive food supplement in the United States, has repeatedly been shown to slow the growth of
various cancers when used in conjunction with conventional
treatments. Dr. Paolo Lissoni, another Italian oncologist has written
many articles about this hormone and conducted clinical trials. But
he has despaired over the pharmaceutical industry total lack of
interest in his treatment approach.
We need a new approach to fight cancer, one that will work safely and
effectively since the majority of us are now destined to have to
suffer through cancer at one point or another in our lives. The
situation in the field of oncology is horrendous and in the area of
childhood oncology they have earned their place in the book The
Terror of Paediatric Medicine, (which one can download as a free e-
Most people today cringe at the idea of finding a cancer then
slashing, burning and poisoning it to smithereens. Most would agree
that the mainstream cancer approach offers only marginal benefits at
best, and providers push screening and aggressive treatment in part
because they have nothing else to give, and also because it is very
If the body’s cellular metabolism and pH is balanced it is
susceptible to little illness or disease.
Since 1971, when President Nixon declared war on cancer, the budget of the National Cancer Institute has increased to $4.8 billion from half a billion and cancer rates are still going up. For most of the
past half-century, medical treatment of invasive tumors like those of
the breast and colon has relied mainly on drugs, radiation or both,
in effect carpet-bombing the DNA of cancer cells. These highly toxic
treatments do not address the root causes of cancer and are extremely dangerous, medical approaches involving the highest risks.
The great variety of cancers must reflect a fundamental mechanism by which the disease arises, one that has not been so clearly apparent
Though allopathic medicine already uses sodium bicarbonate it will
not any day soon turn to its own arsenal of already available safe
and inexpensive medications like sodium bicarbonate or magnesium
chloride. The medical industrial complex seems unwilling to change
its views on cancer so patients will need to quietly ask their
doctors for intravenous bicarbonate without specifying it as a
substance they want to use to cure their cancer. It will be easier to
find someone if one approaches with a need to treat acidic conditions
than the actual cancer. Few doctors are willing to risk their licenses so it is better not to put them in an uncomfortable situation that they cannot control.
The closer the pH is to 7.35 – 7.45, the higher our level of health
and well being and our ability to resist states of disease.
Sadly this does not address the need for the use of catheters which
target tumors more directly thus pushing us toward a more complete
protocol that will target cancer in a more general and comprehensive
way. This needs to be done anyway because killing the tumor with a
rush of alkalinity that provokes an oxygen rush into the cells will
not prevent the condition from reoccurring. Though we can think that
acidity is a basic cause of cancer a more basic cause is addressed
when we look at what leads to the acidic conditions that are so
prevalent in our bodies today.
Sodium bicarbonate is an anti-fungin substance that is very
diffusible and thus very effective.
Dr Tullio Simoncini, an Italian Ocologists states, “It is useful to consider the extreme sensitivity of fungi to saline and electrolytic solutions. These solutions, because of their extreme capacity for diffusion, are able to reach all the mycelial biological expressions, including the most infinitesimal ones. Salts and bicarbonates, by making the “terrain” completely inorganic, eliminates the slightest organic fonts that fungi could use for nourishment. In this context, sodium bicarbonate, which is currently used in children’s oral candidiases, appears to be a simple and handy weapon capable of uprooting, inhibiting, or attenuating any neoplastic formation wherever it is possible to easily apply it.
According to Dr. Robert O. Young, Director of Research at The
pH Miracle Living Center, Cancer is actually a four-letter word ACID, especially lactic acid as a waste product due to the low oxygen level and waste products of yeast and fungus.
For centuries, medicated baths have been one of the first lines of
treatment for psoriasis. Even today, with sophisticated
immunosuppressive treatments available, Dead Sea salts and spa waters are recognized to be beneficial in the management of psoriatic
To assess statistically the efficacy of sodium bicarbonate baths in
psoriasis patients, thirty-one patients with mild-moderate psoriasis
were studied. Almost all patients who used NaHCO3- reported a
statistically valuable improvement. NaHCO3- baths reduced itchiness
and irritation; in general, the patients themselves recognized a
beneficial impact on their psoriasis, so much so that they have
continued to bathe in NaHCO3- even after the end of the study. [xv]
Sodium bicarbonate therapy is harmless, fast and effective because it
is extremely diffusible. A therapy with bicarbonate for cancer should
be set up with strong dosage, continuously, and with pauseless cycles
in a destruction work which should proceed from the beginning to the end without interruption for at least 7-8 days. In general a mass of 2-3-4 centimetres will begin to consistently regress from the third
to the fourth day, and collapses from the fourth to the fifth.
Generally speaking, the maximum limit of the dosage that can be
administered in a session gravitates around 500 cc of sodium
bicarbonate at five per cent solution, with the possibility of
increasing or decreasing the dosage by 20 per cent in function of the
body mass of the individual to be treated and in the presence of
multiple localisations upon which to apportion a greater quantity of
salts, instructs Dr Simoncini.
In the early stages of acidic pH in the body’s tissues, the warning
symptoms are mild. These include such things as skin eruptions,
headaches, allergies, colds, flu and sinus problems. These symptoms
are frequently treated (manipulated) with antibiotic drugs and
suppressive medications. The longer and the deeper we become acidic the more our illness takes hold so it’s best to fight acidic
conditions early on and in every presenting clinical situation.
Certainly a highly toxic drug like anti viral Tamiflu wont do a
fraction of the job sodium bicarbonate will do especially if it’s
combined with magnesium chloride and iodine as well as high levels of vitamin C.
Twenty-Five Scientific Points In Understanding Dr. Young’s “New Biology” and Why Eating Meat and Cheese Is Making Your Body Dangerously Over-Acid Leading To Sickness and Disease Including Diabetes and Cancer!
Unfortunately, contemporary medical doctors and scientists as well as alternative health practitioners do not understand how acid/base are created in the body and the onset of latent tissue acidosis in the colloidal connective tissue or the “Schade”. Welcome to the 21st century and Dr. Young’s “New Biology.”
How is acid/base created in the body?
1) The parietal or cover cells of the stomach split the sodium chloride of the blood. The sodium is used to bind with water and carbon dioxide to form the alkaline salt, sodium bicarbonate or NaHCO3. The biochemistry is: H20 + CO2 + NaCl = NaHCO3 + HCL. This is why a call the stomach an alkalizing organ NOT an organ of digestion. The stomach DOES NOT digest the food or liquids you ingest it alkalizes the food and liquid you ingest.
2) For each molecule of sodium bicarbonate (NaHCO3) made, a molecule of hydrochloric acid (HCL) is made and secreted into the so-called digestive system – specifically, the stomach (the gastric pits in the stomach) – to be eliminated. Therefore HCL is an acidic waste product of sodium bicarbonate created by the stomach to alkalize the food and liquids ingested.
3) The chloride ion from the sodium chloride (salt) binds to an acid or proton forming HCL as a waste product of sodium bicarbonate production. HCL has a pH of 1 and is highly toxic to the body and the cause of indigestion, acid reflux, ulcers and cancer.
4) When large amounts of acids, including HCL, enter the stomach from a rich animal protein or dairy product meal, such as meat and cheese, acid is withdrawn from the acid-base household. The organism would die if the resulting alkalosis – or NaHCO3 (base flood) or base surplus – created by the stomach was not taken up by the alkalophile glands that need these quick bases in order to build up their strong sodium bicarbonate secretions. These glands and organs are the stomach, pancreas, Brunner’s glands (between the pylorus and the junctions of the bile and pancreatic ducts), Lieberkuhn’s glands in the liver and its bile with its strong acid binding capabilities which it has to release on the highly acidic meat and cheese to buffer its strong acids of nitric, sulphuric, phosphoric, uric and lactic acids.
5) When a rich animal protein and dairy product meal is ingested, the stomach begins to manufacture and secrete sodium bicarbonate (NHCO3) to alkalize the acids from the food ingested. This causes a loss in the alkaline reserves and an increase in acid and/or HCL found in the gastric pits of the stomach. These acids and/or HCL are taken up by the blood which lowers blood plasma pH. The blood eliminates this increase in gastrointestinal acid by throwing it off into the Pishinger’s spaces.
6) The space enclosed by these finer and finer fibers is called the Pishinger’s space, or the extracellular space that contains the fluids that bath and feed each and every cell while carrying away the acidic waste from those same cells. There is no mention of this organ in American physiology text books. There is mention of the extracellular space but not of any organ that stores acids from metabolism and diet, like the kidney. I call this organ the “pre-kidney” because it stores metabolic and gastrointestinal acids until they can be buffered and eliminated via the skin, urinary tract, or bowels.
7) After a rich animal protein or dairy product meal, the urine pH becomes alkaline. The ingestion of meat and cheese causes a reaction in acidic fashion in the organism by the production of sulfuric, phosporhoric, nitric, uric, lactic, acetylaldehyde and ethanol acids, respectively, but also through the formation and excretion of base in the urine. Therefore eating meat and cheese causes a double loss of bases leading to tissue acidosis and eventual disease, especially inflammation and degenerative diseases.
8) During heavy exercise, if the the resulting lactic acid was not adsorbed by the collagen fibers, the specific acid catchers of the body, the organism would die. The total collection of these fibers is the largest organ of the body called SCHADE, the colloidal connective tissue organ. NO liquid exchange occurs between the blood and the parenchyma cells, or in reverse, unless it passes through this connective tissue organ. This organ connects and holds everything in our bodies in place. This organ is composed of ligaments, tendons, sinew, and the finer fibers that become the scaffolding that holds every single cell in our bodies in place. When acids are stored in this organ, which includes the muscles, inflammation and pain develop. The production of lactic acid is increased with the ingestion of milk, cheese, yogurt, butter and especially ice cream.
9) The more acidity created from eating meat, cheese, milk or ice cream the more gastrointestinal acids are adsorbed into the the collagen fibers to be neutralized and the less sodium bicarbonate or NaHCO3 that is taken up by the alkalophile glands. The larger the potential difference between the adsorbed acids and the amount of NaHCO3 generated with each meal, the more or less alkaline are the alkalophile glands like the pancreas, gallbladder, pylorus glands, blood, etc. The acid binding power of the connective tissue, the blood, and the alkalophile glands depends on its alkali reserve, which can be determined through blood, urine, and saliva pH, including live and dried blood analysis as taught by Dr. Robert O. Young. The saliva pH is an indication of alkali reserves in the alkalophile glands and the urine pH is an indication of the pH of the fluids that surround the cells or the Pishinger’s space.
10) The iso-structure of the blood maintains the pH of the blood by pushing off gastrointestinal or metabolic acids into the connective tissue or the Pishinger’s space. The blood gives to the urine the same amount of acid that it receives from the tissues and liver so it can retain its iso-form. A base deficiency is always related to the deterioration of the deposit ability of the connective tissues or the Pishinger’s space. As long as the iso-structure of the blood is maintained, the urine – which originates from the blood – remains a faithful reflected image of the acid-base regulation, not of the blood, but of the tissues. The urine therefore is an excretion product of the tissues, not the blood. So when you are testing the pH of the urine, you are testing the pH of the tissues.
11) A latent “acidosis” is the condition that exists when there are not enough bases in the alkalophile glands because they have been used up in the process of neutralizing the acids adsorbed to the collagen fibers. This leads to compensated “acidosis.” This means the blood pH has not changed but other body systems have changed. This can then lead to decompensated “acidosis” where the alkaline reserves of the blood are used up and the pH of the blood is altered. Decompensated “acidosis” can be determined by testing the blood pH, urine pH and the saliva pH. The decrease in the alkaline reserves in the body occurs because of hyper-proteinization, (eating Meat and Cheese!)or too much protein, and hyper-carbonization, or too much sugar. This is why 80 to 90 year old folks are all shrunk up and look like prunes. They have very little or no alkaline reserves in their alkalophile glands. When all the alkaline minerals are gone, so are you and your battery runs down. The charge of your cellular battery can be measured by testing the ORP or the oxidative reduction potential of the blood, urine or saliva using an ORP meter. As you become more acidic this energy potential or ORP increases.
12) If there is not enough base left over after meat and cheese or surgary meal, or enough base to neutralize and clear the acids stored in the connective tissues, a relative base deficiency develops which leads to latent tissue acidosis. When this happens the liver and pancreas are deficient of adequate alkaline juices to ensure proper alkalization of the food in your stomach and small intestine.
13) Digestion or alkalization cannot proceed without enough of these alkaline juices for the liver and pancreas, etc., and so the stomach has to produce more acid in order to make enough base, ad nauseam, and one can develop indigestion, nausea, acid reflux, GERD, ulcers, esophageal cancer and stomach cancer. All of these symptoms are not the result of too much acid or HCL in the stomach. On the contrary, it is the result of too little base in the form of sodium bicarbonate!
14) Therefore the stomach is NOT an organ of digestion as currently taught in ALL biology and medical texts, BUT an organ of contribution or deposit. It’s function is to deposit alkaline juices to the stomach to alkalize the food and to the blood to carry to the alklophile glands!!!!
15) There is a daily rhythm to this acid base ebb and flow of the fluids of the body. The stored acids are mobilized from the connective tissues and Pishinger’s spaces while we sleep.
These acids reach their maximum (base tide) concentration in this fluid, and thereby the urine (around 2 a.m. is the most acidic). The acid content of the urine directly reflects the acid content of the fluid in the Pishinger’s spaces, the extracellular fluid compartments of the body. On the other hand, the Pishinger’s spaces become most alkaline around 2 p.m. (the base flood) as then the most sodium bicarbonate (NaHCO3) is being generated by the cover cells of the stomach to alkalize the food and drink we have ingested.
16) If your urine is not alkaline by 2 p.m. you are definitely in an ACIDIC condition and lacking in alkaline reserves. The pH of the urine should run between 6.8 and 8.4 but ideally 7.2 or greater.
17) After a high protein meal or meat or cheese, the free acids formed such as sulfuric, phosphoric, uric, and nitric acids stick to the collagen fibers to remove them from the blood and protect the delicate pH of the blood at 7.365. The H+ or proton ions from these acids are neutralized by the next base flood, the sodium bicarbonate produced after the meal. The H+ or proton ion combines with the carbonate or HCO3, converts to carbonic acid, H2CO3, which converts to CO2 and H2O. The sulfuric and other acids from proteins are neutralized as follows where the HR represents any acid with the R as its acid radical (SO4, PO4, or NO3) HR + NaHCO3 H2O + NaR (Ca, Mg, K)+ CO2.
18) Medical doctors and savants are not taught in medical school and therefore do not understand or recognize latent tissue acidosis. They understand and recognize compensated acidosis and decompensated acidosis. In compensated acidosis, breathing increases in order to blow off more carbonic acid which decreases PCO2 because of the lowered carbonate or HCO3. When the breathing rate can no longer get any faster and when the kidneys can no longer increase its’ function to keep up with the acid load, then the blood pH starts to change from a pH of 7.365 to 7.3 then to 7.2. At a blood pH of 6.95 the heart relaxes and the client goes into a coma or dies.
19) Metabolism of a normal adult diet results in the generation of 50 to 100 meq of H+ or proton per day, which must be excreted if the urine acid-base balance is to be maintained. A meq is a milliequivalent which is an expression of concentration of substance per liter of solution, calculated by dividing the concentration in milligrams per 100 milliliters by the molecular weight. This process involves two basis steps; 1) the reabsorption of the filtered sodium bicarbonate or NaHCO3 and, 2) excretion of the 50 to 100 meq of H+ or proton produced each day by the formation of titratable acidity and NH4+ or ammonium. Both steps involve H+ or proton secretion from the cells of the kidney into the urine.
20) Sodium bicarbonate (NaHCO3) must be reabsorbed into the blood stream, since the loss of NaHCO3 will increase the net acid load and lower the plasma NaHCO3 concentration. The loss of NaHCO3 in the urine is equivalent to the addition of H+ to the body since both are derived from the dissociation of H2CO3 or carbonic acid.
21) The biochemistry is: CO2 + H2O = H2CO3 = HCO3 + H+. The normal subject must reabsorb 4300 meq of NaHCO3 each day! The secreted H+ or proton ions are generated within the kidney cells from the dissociation of H2O or water. This process also results in the equimolar production OH- or hydroxyl ions. The OH- ions bind to the active zinc-containing site of the intracellular carbonic anhydrase; they then combine with CO2 to form HCO3- ions which are released back into the kidney cells and returned to the systemic circulation. Second, the dietary acid load is excreted by the secretion of H+ or proton ions from the kidney cells into the urine. These H+ or proton ions can do one of two things: the H+ or proton ions can be combined with the urinary buffers, particularly HPO4, in a process called titratable acidity (The biochemistry is: H+ + HPO4 = H2PO4), or the phosphate buffering system or the H+ or proton ions can combine with ammonia (NH3) to form ammonium as follows: NH3 + H+ = NH4.
22) This ammonia is trapped and concentrated in the kidney as ammonium which is then excreted in the urine.
23) In response to acid load, 36% of the H+ or proton goes intracellular in exchange for the release of Na+ (sodium) into the blood stream. 15% of the acid goes intracellular in exchange for K+ (potassium) – common in diabetics. 6% of the H+ or proton or acid goes directly into the cell to be buffered by intracellular processes. 43% is buffered extracellularly as NaHCO3- or sodium bicarbonate combining with H+ or proton to form H2CO3 or carbonic acid which breaks down to CO2 or carbon dioxide to be released by the lungs. 10% of CO2 or carbon dioxide is excreted through the lungs and 90% is used by the body to reabsorb alkaline minerals and make sodium bicarbonate for buffering gastrointestinal and metabolic acids.
25) With over 30 years of research and testing over 500,000 samples of blood and over 1,000,000 samples of urine and saliva I have come to the conclusion that the Human Body is an acid producing organism by function – yet, it is an alkaline organism by design. Eating animal protein, especially meat and cheese and sugar from any source are deadly acidic choices – unless you interested in becoming sick, tired and fat over time.
Bottom line – the pH Miracle Lifestyle and Diet is a program that focuses on the foundational principal that the body is alkaline by design and yet acidic by function. This make this program the ultimate program for preventing and reversing aging and the onset of sickness and dis-ease. I would say that the pH Miracle Lifestyle and Diet is the diet for a longer healthier life.
Please remember this very important truth, hydrochloric acid is not the cause of digestion but the result of digestion. Start alkalizing today and begin improving the quality and quantity of your life today.