The Most Important Article I Have Ever Written!
The blood “knows” that!
We’re better off not to interfere.
Now, back to the blood and Interstitium fluids.
Robert O Young DSc, PhD, Naturopathic Practitioner, Galina Migalko MSc, MD, NMD
Corresponding authors: R. Young, G. Migalko (drrobertyoung.com, universalmedialimaging.com), Affiliation, pH Miracle Medical Association, Valley Center, Californai and Universal Medical Imaging, Valley Village, California.
Every year it is estimated that more than 30 million people worldwide, leading to over 6 million deaths (1) die from potentially preventable systemic acidosis or what is called Sepsis. The burden of systemic acidosis or sepsis is highest in low and middle-income countries where the acid loads from lifestyle and diet on the interstitial fluid compartments of the Interstitium becomes excessive and severe (pH of interstitial fluids drops below 7.2 where normal pH is 7.365). It is estimated that 3 million newborns and 1.2 million children suffer from sepsis globally every year (2).Apr 19, 2018
An individual who is sick or injured and not being treated for decompensated acidosis of the Interstitial Fluids of the Interstitium and the blood, buildup excess dietary, metabolic or cellular degenerative acids, in the Interstitium which causes cellular breakdown that leads to Sepsis and then death. Sepsis is suggested in the medical literature to be caused by an outside infection. This so-called infection can only be a contributing factor and not causative. My research, in association with Dr. Galina Migalko, MD, has revealed that Sepsis is an acidic condition of the interstitial fluids of the Interstitium, leading to severe decompensated acidosis and the degeneration of the body cells that make up our organs and glands that sustain life. In addition, acids held in the compartments of the Interstitium can eventually effect the pH of the blood plasma causing erythrocytosis and leukocytosis and eventual death. Therefore, Sepsis is an outfectious condition of the body cells (giving birth to bacteria and/or yeast) and the body’s inability to remove an excessive buildup of acidity in the Interstitium and the blood, through the four channels of elimination, including urination, respiration, defecation or perspiration. In addition, our research and findings suggest, using high-tech EMF electrode testing of the biochemistry of the body fluids, including the pH of the interstitial fluids of the Interstitium, shows that Sepsis results from an individual’s hyper-inflammatory or hyper-acidic state of the interstitial fluids of the Interstiium and then the blood plasma, created from an acidic lifestyle, diet, metabolism, environment, stress, and injury, all contributing factors. Currently, Sepsis has a very low Standard of Care in hospitals and hospital-induced outfections that increase the risk of Systemic Sepsis of the Interstitial Fluids of the Interstitium and then the blood plasma. The cause is directly related to the administration of dextrose, glucose, antibiotic IV’s and acidic hospital food and drink. In response to the low standard of care in hospitals we will share in this article our non-invasive, non-radioactive high-tech medical equipment for testing the chemistry of the blood, interstitial fluids, and intracellular fluids, thereby validating the severe decompensated acidosis, the efficacy of treatment for restoring and balancing the ideal chemistry and alkaline pH at 7.365 and for preventing and treating Systemic Sepsis successfully of the Interstitial Fluids of the Interstitium and Blood Plasma.
To examine the biochemistry of the interstitial fluids of the Interstitium, representing 80 percent of the extracellular fluids compared to the biochemistry of the blood plasma, representing 20 percent of the extracellular fluids, to validate that Sepsis is caused by a declining pH of the interstitial fluids leading to decompensated acidosis of the Interstitium and the human blood.
Data was drawn from the use of a new technology used by NASA for non-invasive and non-radioactive testing of the chemistry, including the pH, of the blood, interstitial fluids of the Interstitium and the intracellular fluids.
All patients tested were in hypercalcemia of the interstitial fluids, chronic bone and muscle loss, and decompensated acidosis of the interstitial fluids of the Interstitium with a pH near or below 7.2. After administration of an alkalizing dose of sodium and potassium bicarbonate rectally and/or by IV, the chemistry, including the pH of the interstitial fluids are restored within their normal alkaline range (7.365) resulting in the successful reversal and cure of systemic acidosis or Sepsis, preventing the loss of life.
Dr. Young may be on the threshold of a new biology, whose principle—if proven—could revolutionize the biology and medicine worlds.” Neil Solomon, M.D., Ph.D. Former Head of Research for John Hopkins University.
Over the past two and a half decades, Robert O. Young has been widely recognized as one of the top research and clinical scientists in the World. Throughout his career, his research has been focused at the cellular level. Having a specialty in cellular nutrition, biochemistry and microbiology, Dr. Young has devoted his life to researching the true causes of “disease,” subsequently developing “The New Biology™” to help people balance their life.
In 1994, Dr. Young discovered the biological transformation of red blood cells into bacteria and bacteria to red blood cells. He has since documented several such transformations.
Dr. Young’s research has been published in several noted journals, including The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine. (Sympathetic Resonance Technology, Scientific Foundations and Summary of Biologic and Clinical Studies, Dec. 2002, Vol. 8, No. 6: 835-842.), the International Journal of Complimentary and Alternative Medicine (Alkalizing Nutritional Therapy in the Prevention and Treatment of Any Cancerous Condition – https://medcraveonline.com/IJCAM/IJCAM-02-00046) and The International Journal of Vaccines and Vaccinations (Who Had Their Finger on the Magic of Life ; https://medcraveonline.com/IJVV/IJVV-02-00047) . He is the author of over 100 published peer-reviewed articles (Published now in Herbal Nutrition Medications 1988) and author and co-author of many books including: Herbal Nutritional Medications (1988), One Sickness, One Disease, One Treatment (1992), Sick and Tired (Woodland Publishing, 1995), Back to the House of Health (Woodland Publishing, 1999), The pH Miracle (Warner Books, 2002), The pH Miracle for Diabetes (Warner Books, 2003), Back to the House of Health 2 (Woodland Books, 2003) , The pH Miracle for Weight Loss (Warner Books, 2004), The pH Miracle: Revised and Updated (Warner Books, 2010), Reverse Cancer Now (Hikari Omni Publishing, 2014), The pH Miracle for Cancer (Hikari Omni Publishing, 2015) and The Cancer Solution (Hikari Omni Publishing, 2018).
The pH Miracle series of books have sold over 10 million copies, have been translated into 29 languages and are gaining a widespread following internationally in over 159 countries.
Aside from his work as an author, Dr. Young has been honored to speak at Central University for Nationalities – Beijing, China Women’s College – Beijing, All-China Women’s Federation – Beijing, Tsinghua University – Beijing, Brigham Young University, Utah Valley State College, University of Minnesota, University of Hartford, Olin University, Sacred Heart University of Boston, Oxford University – U.K., Harvard University, the University of Vienna, and the University of Victoria.
In addition, Dr. Young has been honored with an invitation to sit on the Vegetarian and Fasting Committee for NASA’s earth and space missions. He also worked with a team of research scientists at the University of Puerto Rico, as well as the Center of Diabetes in Puerto Rico, on a potential natural cure for Type I and Type II diabetes.
Before Dr. Young began his extensive nutritional research, his love for sports and science led him to the University of Utah—where he studied biology and business in the early 70’s. There he was granted a full athletic scholarship for tennis. His team was consistently one of the top 10 in the nation. He had the experience of competing with the likes of Stan Smith, Jimmy Connors, and Roscoe Tanner.
In the 80’s, following his schooling at the University of Utah, Dr. Young studied medical microbiology—training under Dr. Robert Bradford at the Bradford Research Institute in Chula Vista, California. Dr. Bradford was a trustee and professor at Capital University in Washington, DC, where he taught live and dry blood microscopy. Dr. Young also studied darkfield microscopy in Essen, Germany under his teaching Professor Dr. Maria Bleker—who was the prodigy of the great late biologist, Dr. Gunther Enderlein—in Essen, Germany.
In 1993, Dr. Young received a MS in nutrition from the American College in Birmingham, Alabama. In 1995, he received his D.Sc. with emphasis in chemistry and biology. Dr. Young’s doctoral dissertation was on Disseminated Intravascular Blood Coagulation and Pathological Blood Coagulation. In 1997, Dr. Young received a Ph.D. from Clayton College of Natural Health. His Professor, James E. Harvey from San Diego State University, reviewed and accepted his dissertation as completing all the requirements for a doctorate of philosophy degree in nutrition. Continuing his studies and research, Dr. Young later received an additional doctorate degree in naturopathy (ND) from Clayton College (1999).
Dr. Young is a member of the Farm Bureau (Membership number C118341) as well as a recognized certified Avocado grower by the California Avocado Commission.
Dr. Young is a member of the American Society of Microbiologists, the Microscopy Society of America, the American Naturopathic Association, an honorary member of the Connecticut Holistic Health Association, the Presidents Council at Brigham Young University, a consultant for InnerLight, Inc., pH Miracle, Inc., organizing committee member for the Conference on Bacterial, Viral and Infectious Diseases in Dubai, UAE, and an advisor to Dean Lawrence Carter at the Martin Luther King Chapel at Morehouse College. He was honored by Professor Lawrence Carter at Morehouse College and inducted into the collegium of scholars as well as placed on the advisory board.
Professor Carter made this statement about Dr. Young’s work: “With over 52 books on the market, Dr. Robert O. Young has established himself as the preeminent scientific researcher on how to balance the body chemistry and achieve one’s ideal weight. Every African American and African Caribbean, every person suffering from type I and type II diabetes, hypertension, cancer, AIDS, heart disease and youth obesity, and every person reared on ‘soul food’ needs to discover The pH Miracle and the rejuvenating recipes that alkalize and energize an over acidified diet.”
“I have made this revolutionary dietary paradigm shift an official part of my professional ministry because it eliminated my acid reflux without prescriptions and reduced my weight by 50 pounds in less than two months. This reduction in weight greatly speeded reduction of my PSA level after seeds-implant treatment for low-grade prostate cancer. Dr. Young’s nonviolent peace diet is the natural scientific solution for a healthy body that is free from the warring of excess acidity. With Dr. Young’s new biology and nutrition program, pastors and congregations will rediscover the miraculous link between nutrition, health and spirituality.” —The Reverend Dean Lawrence Edward Carter Sr., Ph.D.; Martin Luther King Jr. International Chapel; Gandhi Institute for Reconciliation; Founder, Gandhi, King, Ikeda Legacy of Building Peace Exhibition; Morehouse College, Atlanta, Georgia.
Dr Young has been the keynote speaker at medical and health gatherings all over the world and appeared as a guest on many national radio and television shows. In 2002, he and his wife appeared on CBS’s The Early Show with Jane Clayson and Bryant Gumbel. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8P4iBpmjIeo) In addition, Dr. Young has also been interviewed by CNN Nightly News, (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0nwZPqbCbo&t=4s), CBS News and ABC News. In 2018, he was the Key Note speaker at the 3rd International Conference on Liver Disease and Pancreatic Cancer in Rome, Italy and the Key Note speaker at the Annual Conference on Bacterial, Viral and Infectious Disease in Dubai, UEA. Some of his most notable accomplishments include: developer of a new theoretical paradigm called the New Biology Theory; pioneer in the research of a biological process called Pleomorphism; and the discoverer of the etiology of diabetes, cancer, atherosclerosis, and many other diseases. Dr. Young’s work has been featured on the Oprah Winfrey Show. Dr. Oz and several documentaries including “Crazy Sexy Cancer”, (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Bmmxz5rGNY&t=3487s) and “The Secret”.
Dr. Robert Young has devoted his career to the discovery of the missing pieces necessary to complete the larger picture of health.
To learn more about the research and discoveries of Dr. Robert O. Young go to: http://www.drrobertyoung.com
The research for a Universal Cure for Sepsis will be presented at the Global Summit for Infectious Diseases, in London, England, UK, June 15th and 16th.
On March 18th and 19th, of this year we announced a universal cure for cancer at the 14th Annual Global Summit on Oncology and Cancer!
This universal cure for cancer is based upon the research and findings of Dr. Robert O Young, published, January 9th, 2019, in the ACTA Scientific Cancer Biology, medical journal, Volume 3 Issue 2 , 2019.
Cystic Fibrosis and Pulmonary Adenocarcinoma Lung Cancer both Metabolic and Dietary Acidic Conditions of the Interstitial Fluids of the Interstitium!
A Universal Cure for Cancer!
On March 18th and 19th, of this year we announced a universal cure for cancer at the 14th Annual Global Summit on Oncology and Cancer!
This universal cure for cancer is based upon the research and findings of Dr. Robert O Young and Dr. Galina Migalko, published, January 9th, 2019, in the ACTA Scientific Cancer Biology, medical journal, Volume 3 Issue 2 , 2019.
Cystic Fibrosis and Pulmonary Adenocarcinoma Lung Cancer both Metabolic and Dietary Acidic Conditions of the Interstitial Fluids of the Interstitium
Cystic fibrosis (CF) [1,2] and Pulmonary Adenocarcinoma (PAC)  have similar symptomologies and are chronic, progressive, and frequently fatal acidic conditions of the respiratory system (lungs), lymphatic system (lymph nodes), intestines, pancreas, uri-nary tract system, reproductive organs and the skin as the alkaloid glands (the salivary glands, stomach, and small and large intestines) produce and secrete alkaline compounds, such as sodium bicarbonate to buffer and preserve the alkaline design of the body and the specific organs and glands affected. These metabolic and dietary acidic conditions resulting in the build-up of mucous  can affect any organ or organ system but primarily affects the respiratory, lymphatic system, digestive, and reproductive tracts in children and young adults with CF and the lungs and surrounding lymph nodes in PAC. I have suggested from my own clinical research that both of these conditions are the result of latent tissue acidosis (LTA) in the interstitial fluids of the Interstitium or the fluids that surround every cell, created from metabolism, diet, thoughts and environment and may be successfully treated and reversed with an alkaline lifestyle and diet (ALD) .\
Introduction and Historical Perspective:
According to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, about 30,000 Americans have CF. This condition occurs mostly in whites whose ancestors came from northern Europe, although it cuts across all races and ethnic groups. About 3,500 babies are born with this acidic condition each year in the United States. Moreover, about one in every 30 Americans suffer from CF [1,3].Nearly 40% of lung cancers in the US are adenocarcinoma, which usually originates in peripheral lung tissue . Most cases of adenocarcinoma are associated with smoking; however, among people who have smoked fewer than 100 cigarettes in their life-times (“never-smokers”) , adenocarcinoma is the most common form of lung cancer . Its incidence has been increasing in many developed Western nations in the past few decades, where it has become the most common major type of lung cancer in smokers (replacing squamous cell lung carcinoma) and in lifelong non-smokers . According to the Nurses’ Health Study, the risk of adenocarcinoma of the lung increases substantially after a long duration of previous tobacco smoking, with a previous smoking du-ration of 30 to 40 years giving a relative risk of approximately 2.4 compared to never-smokers, and a duration of more than 40 years giving a relative risk of approximately 5 . CF and PAC have similar symptomologies and are often accom-panied by the following signs and symptoms:o Thick, viscous mucus in the lungs caused by the glandular secretion of sodium bicarbonate in the chelation of ex-cess dietary and/or metabolic acids [3,9,10].Signs and Symptoms of CF and PACCitation:Robert Young. “Cystic Fibrosis and Pulmonary Adenocarcinoma Lung Cancer both Metabolic and Dietary Acidic Conditions”.
To read the entire article go to:
Citation: Acta Scientific Cancer Biology 3.2 (2019): 11-20.
Scientists have discovered that when all classical sources of matter and energy are removed, creating what is referred to as a vacuum, there is still energy present, even at absolute zero point energy. This discovery has redefined empty space with the definition of a quantum vacuum – a substantive quantized medium filled with harmonic zero-point energy oscillations. This sea of continuous energetic oscillations has now been identified by some physicists as the elemental source of all mass, form and structure.
The quantum vacuum must have coherent modes of oscillations in order to give rise to mass, form, and structure. Indeed, the geometry of these oscillation modes are now being discovered by scientists to have very fundamental functions at the base of reality and that this constant flux of quantum energy is intrinsically and integrally entangled. This universal network of the vacuum harmonic oscillations of the zero-point field can be considered as information exchange in innumerable quantum computational units, or Planck spherical oscillators, where each Planck sphere is one bit of information. It is this unified space memory network that in-forms and connects all things to produce coherence, order, and systems intelligence.
Resonance-based technologies are a way to tap into the vital source of quintessential energy that has been identified as the source of the material world, called quantum vacuum energy. Replicating the magnetohydrodynamics naturally occurring in a variety of astrophysical objects, which couples plasma modes to the harmonic structure of the quantum vacuum — the Harmonic Flux Resonator (HFR) replicates and transfers quantum energy.
ARK® crystals have been designed and precision engineered, based on 30 years of research, to couple with the same dynamics as the HFR, enabling this remarkable technology to link with the nonlocal entanglement network and energetic dynamics of the quantum vacuum. Once activated by the HFR, ARK® crystals can be used to increase coherence and vitality in almost any system placed in their active proximity.
ARK® crystals are precision engineered to specifically interact with the zero-point dynamics of the vacuum to link with and harness the energy and information of this primary quantum field. Empirical investigations have demonstrated the high efficacy of this resonance-based technology: ARK® crystals have been shown to have significant effects on water structuring, (the human body is 70 percent water) increasing system coherence, and optimizing biology for healthy generation, regeneration, health, energy and vitality of your body.
The water molecule has a tetrahedral geometry, just like that of quartz (SiO4), and the fundamental geometry of spacetime — enabling a significant structural resonance between these quintessential domains. It is perhaps no coincidence that 90% of the Earth’s crust is silica (such as quartz), and 71% of the surface is water. The dynamic energetic interaction of these two substances comprising most of the surface is one reason Earth is such a hospitable place for life to thrive.
ARK® crystal technology represents a distillation and refinement of this natural beneficial interrelationship of quartz and water. Extensive testing of ARK® crystals shows that there is a significant interaction that gives water a supercharged effect, resulting in up to 200% greater growth rate of plants, immune boosting resistance to disease, and improvements in numerous markers of health and wellness. ARK® crystal technology harnesses vacuum energy to bestow increased health and life-supporting qualities of water.
ARK® crystals are a revolutionary technology that greatly boosts the body’s natural ability to attune with the vitalistic and expansive zero-point field of the quantum vacuum. The quantum vacuum represents the revelatory understanding in modern physics that space is not empty; on the contrary, it is the one thing that connects all things.
The zero-point field of space is a nexus of quantum entanglement, and when the body is able to attune with it, like a crystalline oscillator, it comes into harmonic resonance with this inexhaustible source of energy, coherence, and connectedness. This is demonstrated by the ARK® crystals in the numerous tests that have shown their effects in optimizing biological functions, allowing the cellular system to communicate more coherently, facilitating rejuvenation and optimization of function.
A remarkable achievement has been realized in the field of crystal technology with the first-ever development of the Advanced Resonance Kinetics (ARK®) crystal.
The product is composed of a laboratory grown, high purity quartz crystal which is precisely cut along a specific axe of molecular lattices from optical quartz in accordance with a patented method to create a specific geometric solid representing a direct harmonic of the space time geometry.
The saddle assembly that protects the crystal from damage has been crafted from CP4 grade titanium and represents a marvel of engineering. Not only does it provide protection by floating the crystal inside a titanium structure with a system of silicon bumpers, a sophisticated system of magnets allows the saddle to be joined to other saddles to create precise tetrahedron based geometries or to be magnetically secured to accessories such as the titanium pendant which is included with your purchase. DIMENSIONS – The saddle is 23 mm wide at its base and 18.7 mm high from the base to the apex.
The CP4 grade titanium pendant has been engineered to precisely and magnetically secure the ARK® crystal saddle within its arms and includes an adjustable length titanium chain which enables the wearer to position the pendant at three different locations on their body from heart to throat, based upon preference or needs. DIMENSIONS – The pendant has a diameter of 38.1 mm.
With the Worldwide release of 5G YOU need to think about how YOU can protect the alkaline design of your alkaline body fluids from this highly acidic and disturbing magnetic and electrical field of energy.
Scientists and engineers have been concerned with signal and noise since the early days of radio and telephone communications. Noise in electronic systems has come under intense scrutiny in recent times, especially since the amount of electronic information we process and transfer is enormous. Signal and noise are also important in biological systems. In communications within the body itself, in maintaining health and avoiding disease, signals are vital. If inappropriate signals are processed in the body, this can result in a sickness or disease. Further, we are attempting to understand life and death from a fundamental perspective, have formulated that ‘signals’ and their processing are compatible with life while noise and its proliferation constitutes death itself. Any organized system requires transmission and interpretation of specific signals. When signals breakdown, and when noise overtakes the signals, then chaos results and disorder prevails. If it is transitory, health could be restored. If it is permanent, then death might results. In fact, one might posit that life is a constant struggle to maintain a certain amount of signal in spite of ongoing noise. Thus, we see in physics and in biophysics – in the world around us and the one within us – that reduction and possible elimination of noise is an important task. We define a parameter called Signal-to-Noise ratio or simply S/N which should be larger than 1.
In other words, signal should always be larger than the noise. In most physical systems, we operate in a way to maintain this condition. If S/N is less than 1 (signal smaller than noise), we are running into trouble. Under these conditions, a physical system will become useless, and a psychophysical system will become sick. Thus, reducing noise and preserving the integrity of a signal are necessary in many areas of human endeavor.
Let me review briefly the origin of noise and methods available for noise reduction in electronic systems.
NOISE REDUCTION SCHEMES
Noise is a fundamental property of all physical systems that operate at finite temperatures. Even the best electronic chips, manufactured under the most stringent conditions exhibit noise. This is due to the fact that in the atomic and molecular make up, ever so small imperfections make the electronic flow random, and hence the material becomes noisy. Now there is simple way, at least in theory, to reduce and ultimately eliminate noise. This is by reducing the temperature at which a device operates. As the temperature is reduced, the random motion of electrons in the device reduces; the noise contribution due to this effect also reduces. It is known that noise can be eliminated entirely when a device operates at absolute zero temperature. This temperature corresponds to -273 degrees Celsius (about -460 F).
NASA has employed this principle to reduce noise and receive meaningful messages from probes that have gone past the solar system. Thus, a simple method to improve S/N in electronic and perhaps physiological systems is to reduce temperature at which they operate. However, this is not practical, nor is it always possible. All life as we know it comes to a stand still at very low temperatures. No activity could take place in physical systems as well, the entire environment would become still and silent. In this silence, even signals do not exist. Therefore, radical temperature reduction is not a practical method for reducing noise. Other electronic methods are available in technology to extract signals which have levels much smaller than noise. However, all these require the power of a supercomputer, complex algorithms and advanced signal processing techniques. If a simple, practical method could be implemented for noise reduction, it will benefit immensely both our technology and medical sciences. A special method of noise reduction using very minute subtle energy fields (SE) is presented in what follows.
First, let us briefly understand what subtle energy fields (SE) so you can understand how ARK® manipulates these energies in reducing noise.
WHAT ARE SUBTLE ENERGY FIELDS?
The term Subtle Energy (SE) is of recent origin. SE could mean a physical energy, such as electromagnetic or acoustic, that is of such low intensity. In this definition of SE, we are dealing with a physical field which is of very low magnitude. Several scientists in the United States (Tiller, Bearden, Rein, Putoff, Green, Srinivasan) have studied SE and its effects. Though each has developed his own nuanced theory of SE, in general they all tend to concur that SE phenomena is related to a type of unified energy, and is not just a physical field of very low magnitude. Contemporary quantum physics has mathematically described and predicted the presence of a unified energy which underlies conventional transverse electromagnetic (EM) vectors. The concept of a subtle energy underlying EMF fields was first introduced by Bohm and Aharonov in describing quantum potentials as an implicate order “embedded in” our normal 3-D space. It has recently been proposed that an additional implicate order is embedded within the quantum potentials. This higher-dimensional space is composed of an energy which has been called time reversed waves, non-Hertzian waves, longitudinal waves, scalar waves, or zero-point energy. The classical EMF fields have been under investigation since the laws of Maxwell were established more than 150 years ago in England. We know all about the physical fields; we can generate, manipulate and use them for purposes such as long distance communication, computer applications and measurement techniques that are proliferating all around us. However, our knowledge regarding SE fields is expanding slowly.
PHYSICS OF SUBTLE ENERGY FIELDS – ZPE
Subtle Energy fields might be a fundamental manifestation of energy that underlies classical energy systems. We need to invoke current theories in physics to postulate possible scenario for SE production. It is known that what we thought of as vacuum or empty space is not really so. Quantum theory predicts this vacuum is really a container of enormous amounts of energy. Particles seem to appear and disappear out of this vacuum. Such processes are presently called Zero Point Fluctuations (ZPF), providing an infinite energetic background for the physical world. The manifestation of elementary particles from this vacuum and their disappearance proceeds continuously and is postulated as the basis for the formation of the universe as we know it. At the level of ZPF, Zero Point Energy (ZPE) is converted into matter and matter falls back into this ocean of ZPE. If we can ‘mine’ even a small part of this vast energy, we can theoretically supply the energy requirement of the world for a fraction of the cost of conventional energy sources. We are NOW currently doing experiments to extract this “free” energy source.
Now, one might ask, how is this ZPE connected with SE? It is likely that as particles are formed from vacuum (which as I said, is a concept emerging from quantum physics) there are associated radiations. As particles emerge and disappear, these radiations also appear and disappear. It is similar to when ripples are formed as stones are thrown into still water. As each stone disappears in water, it produces waves at the surface of water. Though there is no mathematical proof for production of SE through this method, it is likely such a mechanism exists in the vacuum state. Quantum mechanics postulates elementary particles do have specific energy states which have certain finger print radiation patterns. Hence the above model for subtle energy radiations is well within the possibilities of theories in modern physics. While the production and radiation of SE fields could possibly be within the realm of physics, the design and use of SE field devices most likely require novel engineering constructs. It is likely these SE fields can be focused and down-converted through special energy-information transduction techniques which couple the multidimensional SE fields to three dimensional force fields. It is likely, then, if SE fields are focused, they can be brought out from the Zero Point Energy itself. As SE fields emerge out of ZPE, they may be beyond physicality (and hence not possible to measure); however, after transduction, they seem to manifest as quasi-physical energies. Or they directly influence the behavior of classical field phenomena. After such a change in energy format, SE fields become ‘useful’ and take part in energy interactions with physical fields such as electromagnetic and acoustic.
SUBTLE ENERGY DYNAMICS
ARK® crystals fall within the category of SE field generation and its interaction with the physical world, especially with electro-magnetic and bio-electromagnetic phenomena. It has been proposed that magnetic vector potentials are the means by which energy exchanges occur between subtle energy fields and the physical world of electromagnetics. It is likely the energy generated through magnetic vector potentials from the fundamental ZPF is ‘pure’, and can influence fields and matter around it through resonance effects. Resonance occurs when two objects have frequencies of oscillations that are close to each other. When two such systems are in proximity, then they will resonate at the frequency dictated by the stronger of the two oscillations. For example, when a string in a guitar is plucked, any string which is at a nearby resonance will start oscillating at the driven frequency. Similarly, the strong oscillations at the fundamental ZPE level will couple with other material oscillations and organize them to its proper frequency. Further, the ZPE generated field is considered coherent. In other words, a pure noise free field is radiated from the ARK® crystals SE transducer. This would serve to bring electromagnetic phenomena to a new coherent order with less fundamental noise within the vicinity of the ARK® crystals. Thus, resonance and coherence are two important aspects of SE fields. The physical field that emanates from the SE device is highly coherent and induces resonance in material objects as well as electromagnetic force fields around it. The property of coherence is important in many systems, including the psychophysical. For example, information is transmitted across junctions in the human nervous system because of coherence. Even at the gross level, activities such as speech, movement of your limbs and other functions are possible because of a coherent behavior of many subsystems. We can see the effects of loss of coherence in diseases such as Parkinson’s and spasticity.
HOW CAN ARK® Crystals SUBTLE ENERGY WORK?
(1) ARK® crystals Subtle energy may directly influence the ordering of fundamental magnetic properties, which would regulate the fundamental magnetic behavior of all electromagnetic fields in the range of the subtle energy of the ARK® crystals.
(2) ARK® crystals subtle energy may be related to magnetic vectors, such that the vectors serve as the media whereby the properties of subtle energy are able to impact electromagnetic phenomena.
(3) ARK® crystals subtle energy may be the rarefied form of magnetic vectors, or one and the same phenomena.
(4) Other properties of ARK® crystals subtle energy may exist that impact sub-atomic particle phenomena through quantum field interactions, and thus they would indirectly influence forces such as magnetic phenomena. If the magnetic vector is used as a medium or vehicle to store and transport and disseminate this energy, it would carry the new magnetic value to the electromagnetic phenomena in the environment, most likely through the mechanism of resonance. The same result would occur if the magnetic vectors were physical attributes of non-physical subtle energies, as if they were the flip side of the same coin. Because electromagnetic radiation is composed of both an electric component and a magnetic component, the electric component will be always be directly affected by magnetic shifts. This is based on the principles of magnetics, where magnetic fields influence charged particles in motion such as photons, the carriers of electromagnetic force. Thus, if a SE technology such as ARK® crystals can influence electromagnetic phenomena, it would be theoretically expected to influence a wide variety of phenomena spanning physical, chemical, biological, and psychophysical systems. At the basic level of physics and chemistry, the following would be expected to occur in a ARK® Crystal Subtle Energy field. Electron flows become more efficient Electromagnetic interactions become more efficient Molecular bondings become more efficient!
WHAT IS ADVANCED RESONANCE KINETICS OR ARK®
If you make the assumption that phenomena, especially electromagnetic, is composed of raw, relatively chaotic subtle energies, and that it would be useful to convert these energies from raw to more refined and ordered states, then you need to do two things. One: you need to invent a technology that converts this raw energy into a more clarified, condensed and intensified form. How we did this is our proprietary trade secret. It is our honest opinion that we have succeeded, and we have been told by informed sources that we are the first engineering group to do so. Two: you need to apply this technology to a variety of phenomena to see where and how well it works. Especially electromagnetic phenomena. What we have found, using our current versions of this technology, is that each system, or each experimental target, appears to have its own resonant ratios of subtle energies. Therefore, we use the principles of resonant systems as our main model for converting raw, relatively chaotic subtle energy into refined subtle energy – and into proportions that match, and thereby influence, the target system. Resonance occurs when two objects have frequencies of oscillations that are close to each other. When two such systems are in proximity, then they resonate at the frequency dictated by the stronger of the two oscillations. For example, when a string in a guitar is plucked, any string on another guitar which is tuned to a nearby resonance starts oscillating at the driven frequency. Though actual subtle energy frequencies are beyond direct observation and current instrumentation measurement, we invented a clarification method that nonetheless effectively converts and refines subtle energies. The effects of the clarification process can be measured in the target system. We are conducting research and development in the field of material science, and discovering ways to use novel molecular oscillators to generate higher degrees of clarification and conversion. In the years ahead, this will allow us to gain a higher quality of refined subtle energy effects. This will allow us to have more precision and power with respect to target system matching and performance gains. Using these basic principles, we match a specific sympathetic resonator to the desired energy or performance state of the target system. We take our core ARK® crystals SR Technology and adjust it for the specific requirements of each system. In this way, we make our resonant technology “KINETIC” with the specific subtle energy requirements or constitution of that system.
With advanced resonance kinetics, ARK®, you finally have a technology that can protect your body fluids from adsorbing and absorbing highly acidic EMF bio-hazardous waste that can alter the chemistry/pH of your extracellular and intracellular fluids.
ARK® works like a tuning fork to synchronize with your own healthy anatomical vibrational frequency to reinforce your resonance frequency through additive biofeedback, protecting the body fluids and cells from outside disturbing or bio-hazardous electro-magnetic fields, coming from 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G that are transmitted through computers, cell phones, Wifi, electrical hair dryers, TV’s, power lines, electric cars, airplanes, etc.
This technology not only protects your body cells from EMF but more important it protects the delicate alkaline pH balance of your body fluids – the key to healthy well-being, performance and extraordinary quality of life.
The Advanced Resonance Kinetics (ARK) crystal is the ultimate expression of science, technology and beauty. Representing 30 years of research and development in the field of Unified Science, this powerful wearable technology is in a direct frequency resonance state with the background energy or vacuum energy of space time itself.
You can also learn more about the bio-hazardous effects of EMF by reading the following research articles from Dr. Robert O. Young:
Ian Jacklin & Robert O Young PhD, get each others back on the pH cure. It’s true. Dr. Bernardo’s dad knew it. Dr. B taught me and Dr. Young backs it up. Get the protocols in our books. I Cure Cancer by Ian Jacklin and The pH Miracle for Cancer by Dr. Young. Learn about donating electrons and keeping your body healthy, fit and young!
You don’t need a gun when you have a camera and microscope to record the truth!
To learn more read The pH Miracle, The pH Miracle revised and updated, The pH Miracle for Weight Loss, The pH Miracle for Diabetes, The pH Miracle for the Heart, The pH Miracle for Cancer, The Cancer Solution, Sick and Tired Reclaim Your Inner Terrain, and the Back to the House of Health Books 1 and 2.
However an atom of hydrogen rarely exists on its own because its unpaired proton eagerly seeks to join up with an electron stealing life-force energy from the body.
The H+ hydrogen ion is the basis of the pH scale that runs from 0 to 14. This scale is measuring the proton or acid concentration of any liquid.
The molecular form of hydrogen is more common.
H2 is a gas which forms when two hydrogen atoms H+ bond together and become a hydrogen molecule. H2 is also called molecular hydrogen. It consists of two protons and two electrons. Consequently it is the most common form of Hydrogen because it is stable with a neutral charge and therefore is NOT an electron donor or a proton acceptor and thus provides no life-force energy to the human or animal cell. Since it is a neutral molecule it is NOT an antioxidant and cannot bind or pickup protons as a scavenger of acidity.
Hydride or reduced hydrogen is a hydrogen atom which has an extra electron. This means that it is a negatively charged ion, or anion. That is why Hydride ion (H-) has the minus sign distinguishing it from a regular Hydrogen atom (H+).
The extra electron means that H- is not an oxidant or free radical but is an antioxidant or chelator of protons or acids. H- or reduced hydrogen is the spark of life and a strong chelator of metabolic, respiratory, dietary and/or environmental acids and thus protects the alkaline design of the body. In other words, this form of hydrogen gives life energy and protects the human body from sickness and disease.
Hydride (:– ) also binds to Oxygen (O+) to form chemical compounds which are reducing agents or what is referred as an anti-acid or anti-oxidant which means against acid.
Hydroxide (OH–) is also known as the hydroxyl ion. When water dissociates or comes apart into its component parts it forms OH– (hydroxide ions) and H3O+ (hydronium ions).
This reaction is reversible. The hydroxide ion also reacts with the hydronium ion (H3O+) to become two water molecules.
The Hydroxide ion (OH– ) is a base (alkaline). The Hydroxide ion is not a free radical but a strong anti-acid or anti-oxidant or proton acceptor.
A water molecule (H20) plus a hydrogen ion (H+) becomes a hydronium ion (H3O+). The H+ ion is a lone proton with a powerful charge. It does not exist on its own in an aqueous solution because it is immediately attracted to the unshared or paired electron in the oxygen atom of H2O. The result is Hydronium (H3O+). This process is reversible. Two water molecules can disassociate to form hydronium plus hydroxide.
Experiments indicate that the proton (H+) is very promiscuous or damaging to DNA. It changes from one H2O partner to another many times per second creating a new H3O+ ion as it moves.
pH stands for potential of Hydrogen and is actually a measurement of the concentration of hydrogen ions (H+) in a solution. Water breaks down (dissociates) into protons (H+) and hydroxides (OH–). This reaction is reversible.
pH indicates whether water is proton saturated or acidic or an electron donor or energy donor or alkaline. More H+ = more protons or acids. Less H+ = more electrons or more alkalinity.
Because H+ immediately associates with H2O to form H3O+ (Hydronium), pH can also be said to be a measurement of the concentration of H3O+ in a solution.
The pH scale is logarithmic. Increasing by 1 on the pH scale results in a 10 times decrease in the proton ion concentration and increasing by 3 on the pH scale results in a 1,000 times decrease in the proton ion concentration.
The foods and liquids you ingest (see pictures below) are either proton donors poisoning your body and making you sick or electron donors providing you with energy and base protection.
Some of the most acidic, proton donating foods, drinks and supplements are:
7) HCL found in all drugs and supplements
11) Ice Cream
12) Black tea
17) All fermented foods like soy sauce
18) All the “ose” like fructose, sucrose, maltose, lactose, etc
19) Carbonated water or sodas
Some of the most alkaline, electron donating foods, drinks and supplements are:
1) Alkaline water at a pH of 9.5 with an electrical potential of -250 Mv.
3) Wheat and barley grass/Sprouts
7) Poly and Super poly-unsaturated oils
8) Sodium and Potassium salts
9) Ocean and Inland salts
14) Beet tops
15) Dandelion greens
17) Collard greens
It is important to understand that the human and animal body uses electrons for energy and produces chemical wastes that if not eliminated will cause genetic and cellular damage leading to ALL sickness and disease.
To learn more about the importance of drinking alkaline water and protecting the alkaline design of your body read: The pH Miracle, The pH Miracle revised and updated, The pH Miracle for Weight Loss, The pH Miracle for Diabetes, The pH Miracle for Cancer, The Cancer Solution, Sick and Tired, Back to the House of Health I and 2, just a few of Dr. Robert O Young’s many books which can be found at:www.phmiracleproducts.com
“It’s very physically intense,” Abdul tells PEOPLE. “I get up at 6 and I work with my trainer for an hour and a half. Then I go to rehearsals at about a quarter to 9. We do a warm-up and then we dance. We go from about 9:45 until 7 p.m., and we take one day off.”
“I do a lot of stretching,” she says. “When I’m with my trainer I’m doing Pilates, I’m doing a lot of back and core work. Even though I’m dancing all day I often do straight cardio just so that I’m conditioning my body. And after each performance I usually get in an ice-cold tub. It’s not fun! It shocks your body, but it helps with inflammation.”
Abdul also watches what she eats, partially because of the hours spent dancing, and partially due to her history with reflex sympathetic dystrophy(RSD), a type of chronic pain after an injury or surgery.
“When you have RSD, the best thing to do is lower your acidity to slow inflammation, so I follow a low alkaline diet,” she says. “I don’t like following diets but I try to keep the acidity down because that’s what causes flares up in my body. But I’m really blessed; I’m in remission and I’ve been in remission for years now.”
Dr. Robert O Young discovered many years that you cannot have inflammation without acid. He has stated, “acid is inflammation and inflammation is acid.”
According to Dr. Young acids come from, “what you eat, what you drink, what you breathe, what you think and what you believe.”
To learn more about an alkaline lifestyle and diet read, The pH Miracle, revised and updated. www.drrobertyoung.com and http://www.phmiracleproducts.com
Does the Stomach Digest Food?
What is the purpose of the Stomach?
Does the Stomach Produce Sodium Bicarbonate?
Why does the Stomach Produce Sodium Bicarbonate?
What is the TRUE Purpose of the Stomach?
What is the Purpose of the Small Intestines?
Are Stems cells produced in the Small Intestines?
Does digestion and assimilation of food take place in the Small Intestines?
Is there a digestive system in the human body?
What is the true pH of the stomach and the small intestines?
Is there any healthy purpose of HCL in the stomach?
Where does all the acid go from diet and metabolism?
What are the most acidic or toxic foods to ingest?
What is the largest organ in the body?
What does this organ do?
What are the interstitial fluid compartments of the Interstitium?
These questions and many more are answered in following article. Please share the truth about the stomach and the small intestines.
To learn more about the true purpose of the stomach and intestines read: A New Theory – The pHysiology of the Stomach
ROBERT O. YOUNG, MS, D.SC., PH.D. NATUROPATHIC PRACTITIONER
Read, learn and understand the science of the stomach and the intestines true PURPOSE AND FUNCTIONALITY!
The following scientific discourse by Dr. Young are twenty-five important points to understand concerning the the real purpose of the stomach, the physiology of digestion, the creation of sodium bicarbonate (NaHCO3) and hydrochloric acid (HCL) in the stomach lining, the ingestion of protein, dairy, cheese and sugar in any form and how acid/alkaline biochemistry, physiology, and anatomy relate to health, sickness, and disease.
Unfortunately, contemporary medical doctors and scientists as well as alternative health practitioners and lay people DO NOT understand how acid/base are created in the body and the onset of latent tissue acidosis in the colloidal connective tissue of the “Schade” or the interstitial fluid compartments of the Interstitium.
Welcome to the 21st century and Dr. Young’s “New Biology.”
1) The parietal or cover cells of the stomach split the sodium chloride of the blood. The sodium is used to bind with water and carbon dioxide to form the alkaline salt, sodium bicarbonate or NaHCO3. The biochemistry is: H20 + CO2 + NaCl = NaHCO3 + HCL. This is why I call the stomach an alkalizing organ NOT an organ of digestion. The stomach DOES NOT digest the food or liquids you ingest it alkalizes the food and liquid you ingest.
2) For each molecule of sodium bicarbonate (NaHCO3) made, a molecule of hydrochloric acid (HCL) is made and secreted into the so-called digestive system – specifically, the stomach (the gastric pits in the stomach) – to be eliminated. Therefore HCL is an acidic waste product of sodium bicarbonate created by the stomach to alkalize the food and liquids ingested and NOT to digest the food ingested.
3) The chloride ion from the sodium chloride (salt) binds to an acid or proton forming HCL as a waste product of sodium bicarbonate production. HCL has a pH of 1 and is highly toxic to the body and the cause of indigestion, acid reflux, ulcers and cancer.
4) When large amounts of acids, including HCL, enter the stomach from a rich animal protein or dairy product meal, such as meat and cheese, acid is withdrawn from the acid-base household. The organism would die if the resulting alkalosis – or NaHCO3 (base flood) or base surplus – created by the stomach was not taken up by the alkalophile glands that need these quick bases in order to build up their strong sodium bicarbonate secretions. These glands and organs are the stomach, pancreas, Brunner’s glands (between the pylorus and the junctions of the bile and pancreatic ducts), Lieberkuhn’s glands in the liver and its bile with its strong acid binding capabilities which it has to release on the highly acidic meat and cheese to buffer its strong acids of nitric, sulphuric, phosphoric, uric and lactic acids.
5) When a rich animal protein and dairy product meal is ingested, the stomach begins to manufacture and secrete sodium bicarbonate (NHCO3) to alkalize the acids from the food ingested. This causes a loss in the alkaline reserves and an increase in acid and/or HCL found in the gastric pits of the stomach. These acids and/or HCL are taken up by the blood which lowers blood plasma pH. The blood eliminates this increase in gastrointestinal acid by throwing it off into the Pishinger’s spaces or what is called the interstitial fluid compartments of the Interstitium – the largest organ of the human body.
6) The space enclosed by these finer and finer fibers is called the Pishinger’s space, or the extracellular space that contains the fluids that bath and feed each and every cell while carrying away the acidic waste from those same cells. There is no mention of this organ in American physiology text books. There is mention of the extracellular space but not of any organ that stores acids from metabolism and diet, like the kidney. I call this organ the “pre-kidney” because it stores metabolic and gastrointestinal acids until they can be buffered and eliminated via the skin, urinary tract, or bowels.
7) After a rich animal protein or dairy product meal, the urine pH becomes alkaline. The ingestion of meat and cheese causes a reaction in acidic fashion in the organism by the production of sulfuric, phosphoric, nitric, uric, lactic, acetyl-aldehyde and ethanol acids, respectively, but also through the formation and excretion of base in the urine. Therefore eating meat and cheese causes a double loss of bases leading to tissue acidosis and eventual disease, especially inflammation and degenerative diseases.
8) During heavy exercise, if the the resulting lactic acid was not adsorbed by the collagen fibers, the specific acid catchers of the body, the organism would die. The total collection of these fibers is the largest organ of the body called SCHADE, the colloidal connective tissue organ or the interstitial fluids of the Interstitium. NO liquid exchange occurs between the blood and the parenchyma cells, or in reverse, unless it passes through this connective tissue organ or the interstitial fluids of the Interstitium. This organ connects and holds everything in our bodies in place. This organ is composed of ligaments, tendons, sinew, and the finer fibers that become the scaffolding that holds every single cell in our bodies in place. When acids are stored in this organ, which includes the muscles, inflammation and pain develop. The production of lactic acid is increased with the ingestion of milk, cheese, yogurt, butter and especially ice cream.
That is why I have stated, “acid is pain and pain is acid.” You cannot have one without the other. This is the beginning of latent tissue acidosis leading to irritation, inflammation and degeneration of the cells, tissues and organs.
9) The more acidity created from eating meat, cheese, milk or ice cream the more gastrointestinal acids are adsorbed into the the collagen fibers to be neutralized and the less sodium bicarbonate or NaHCO3 that is taken up by the alkalophile glands. The larger the potential difference between the adsorbed acids and the amount of NaHCO3 generated with each meal, the more or less alkaline are the alkalophile glands like the pancreas, gallbladder, pylorus glands, blood, etc. The acid binding power of the connective tissue, the blood, and the alkalophile glands depends on its alkali reserve, which can be determined through blood, urine, and saliva pH, including live and dried blood analysis as taught by Dr. Robert O. Young. The saliva pH is an indication of alkali reserves in the alkalophile glands and the urine pH is an indication of the pH of the fluids that surround the cells or the Pishinger’s space or the interstitial fluids of the Interstitium.
10) The iso-structure of the blood maintains the pH of the blood by pushing off gastrointestinal or metabolic acids into the connective tissue or the Pishinger’s space or the interstitial fluids of the Interstitium. The blood gives to the urine the same amount of acid that it receives from the tissues and liver so it can retain its iso-form. A base deficiency is always related to the deterioration of the deposit ability of the connective tissues or the Pishinger’s space or the interstitial fluids of the Interstitium. As long as the iso-structure of the blood is maintained, the urine – which originates from the blood – remains a faithful reflected image of the acid-base regulation, not of the blood, but of the tissues. The urine therefore is an excretion product of the tissues, not the blood. So when you are testing the pH of the urine, you are testing the pH of the interstitial fluids of the Interstitium that surround every organ, gland and tissue.
11) A latent “acidosis” is the condition that exists when there are not enough bases in the alkalophile glands because they have been used up in the process of neutralizing the acids adsorbed to the collagen fibers. This leads to compensated “acidosis.” This means the blood pH has not changed but other body systems have changed. This can then lead to decompensated “acidosis” where the alkaline reserves of the blood are used up and the pH of the blood is altered. Decompensated “acidosis” can be determined by testing the blood pH, urine pH and the saliva pH. The decrease in the alkaline reserves in the body occurs because of hyper-proteinization, (eating Meat and Cheese!)or too much protein, and hyper-carbonization, or too much sugar. This is why 80 to 90 year old folks are all shrunk up and look like prunes. They have very little or no alkaline reserves in their alkalophile glands. When all the alkaline minerals are gone, so are you and your battery runs down. The charge of your cellular battery can be measured by testing the ORP or the oxidative reduction potential of the blood, interstitial fluids, urine or saliva using an ORP meter or better a non-invasive test of the interstitial fluids of the Interstitium using electrodes on specific areas of the body (See picture below). As you become more acidic this energy potential or ORP decreases.
12) If there is not enough base left over after meat and cheese or sugary meal, or enough base to neutralize and clear the acids stored in the connective tissues, a relative base deficiency develops which leads to latent tissue acidosis. When this happens the liver and pancreas are deficient of adequate alkaline juices to ensure proper alkalization of the food in your stomach and small intestine.
13) Digestion or alkalization cannot proceed without enough of these alkaline juices for the liver and pancreas, etc., and so the stomach has to produce more acid in order to make enough base, ad nauseam, and one can develop indigestion, nausea, acid reflux, GERD, ulcers, esophageal cancer and stomach cancer. All of these symptoms are not the result of too much acid or HCL in the stomach. On the contrary, it is the result of too little base in the form of sodium bicarbonate!
14) Therefore the stomach is NOT an organ of digestion as currently taught in ALL biology and medical texts, BUT an organ of contribution or deposit. It’s function is to deposit alkaline juices to the stomach to alkalize the food and to the blood to carry to the alklophile glands!!!!
15) There is a daily rhythm to this acid base ebb and flow of the fluids of the body. The stored acids are mobilized from the connective tissues and Pishinger’s spaces while we sleep. These acids reach their maximum (base tide) concentration in this fluid, and thereby the urine (around 2 a.m. is the most acidic). The acid content of the urine directly reflects the acid content of the fluid in the Pishinger’s spaces, the extracellular fluid compartments of the body. On the other hand, the Pishinger’s spaces become most alkaline around 2 p.m. (the base flood) as then the most sodium bicarbonate (NaHCO3) is being generated by the cover cells of the stomach to alkalize the food and drink we have ingested.
16) If your urine is not alkaline by 2 p.m. you are definitely in an ACIDIC condition and lacking in alkaline reserves. The pH of the urine should run between 6.8 and 8.4 but ideally 7.2 or greater.
17) After a high protein meal or meat or cheese, the free acids formed such as sulfuric, phosphoric, uric, and nitric acids stick to the collagen fibers to remove them from the blood and protect the delicate pH of the blood at 7.365. The H+ or proton ions from these acids are neutralized by the next base flood, the sodium bicarbonate produced after the meal. The H+ or proton ion combines with the carbonate or HCO3, converts to carbonic acid, H2CO3, which converts to CO2 and H2O. The sulfuric and other acids from proteins are neutralized as follows where the HR represents any acid with the R as its acid radical (SO4, PO4, or NO3) HR + NaHCO3 <=> H2O + NaR (Ca, Mg, K)+ CO2.
18) Medical doctors and savants are not taught in medical school and therefore do not understand or recognize latent tissue acidosis. They understand and recognize compensated acidosis and decompensated acidosis. In compensated acidosis, breathing increases in order to blow off more carbonic acid which decreases PCO2 because of the lowered carbonate or HCO3. When the breathing rate can no longer get any faster and when the kidneys can no longer increase its’ function to keep up with the acid load, then the blood pH starts to change from a pH of 7.365 to 7.3 then to 7.2. At a blood pH of 6.95 the heart relaxes and the client goes into a coma or dies.
19) Metabolism of a normal adult diet results in the generation of 50 to 100 meq of H+ or proton per day, which must be excreted if the urine acid-base balance is to be maintained. A meq is a milliequivalent which is an expression of concentration of substance per liter of solution, calculated by dividing the concentration in milligrams per 100 milliliters by the molecular weight. This process involves two basis steps; 1) the reabsorption of the filtered sodium bicarbonate or NaHCO3 and, 2) excretion of the 50 to 100 meq of H+ or proton produced each day by the formation of titratable acidity and NH4+ or ammonium. Both steps involve H+ or proton secretion from the cells of the kidney into the urine.
20) Sodium bicarbonate (NaHCO3) must be reabsorbed into the blood stream, since the loss of NaHCO3 will increase the net acid load and lower the plasma NaHCO3 concentration. The loss of NaHCO3 in the urine is equivalent to the addition of H+ to the body since both are derived from the dissociation of H2CO3 or carbonic acid.
21) The biochemistry is: CO2 + H2O = H2CO3 = HCO3 + H+. The normal subject must reabsorb 4300 meq of NaHCO3 each day! The secreted H+ or proton ions are generated within the kidney cells from the dissociation of H2O or water. This process also results in the equimolar production OH- or hydroxyl ions. The OH- ions bind to the active zinc-containing site of the intracellular carbonic anhydrase; they then combine with CO2 to form HCO3- ions which are released back into the kidney cells and returned to the systemic circulation. Second, the dietary acid load is excreted by the secretion of H+ or proton ions from the kidney cells into the urine. These H+ or proton ions can do one of two things: the H+ or proton ions can be combined with the urinary buffers, particularly HPO4, in a process called titratable acidity (The biochemistry is: H+ + HPO4 = H2PO4), or the phosphate buffering system or the H+ or proton ions can combine with ammonia (NH3) to form ammonium as follows: NH3 + H+ = NH4.
22) This ammonia is trapped and concentrated in the kidney as ammonium which is then excreted in the urine.
23) In response to acid load, 36% of the H+ or proton goes intracellular in exchange for the release of Na+ (sodium) into the blood stream. 15% of the acid goes intracellular in exchange for K+ (potassium) – common in diabetics. 6% of the H+ or proton or acid goes directly into the cell to be buffered by intracellular processes. 43% is buffered extracellularly (blood and interstitial fluids) as NaHCO3- or sodium bicarbonate combining with H+ or proton to form H2CO3 or carbonic acid which breaks down to CO2 or carbon dioxide to be released by the lungs. 10% of CO2 or carbon dioxide is excreted through the lungs and 90% is used by the body to reabsorb alkaline minerals and make sodium bicarbonate for buffering gastrointestinal and metabolic acids.
24) Of all the ways the body can buffer metabolic and dietary acids, the excretion of protein (the eating of meat and cheese) generated acid residues is the only process that does not add sodium bicarbonate back into blood circulation. This creates a loss of bases which is the forerunner of all sickness and disease. In the long run, the only way to replace these lost bases is by eating more alkaline electron-rich green foods and long-chain polyunsaturated fats. Eating meat and cheese is definitely hazardous to your health. That is why I say, “a cucumber a day keeps the doctor away while eating meat, cheese and even an apple creates more excess acid in the colloidal connective tissues, leading to latent tissue acidosis.
25) With over 35 years of research and testing over 500,000 samples of urine, saliva, blood and interstitial fluids for pH and chemistry, I have come to the conclusion that the human body is an acid producing organism by function – yet, it is an alkaline organism by design. Eating animal protein, especially meat and cheese and sugar from any source are deadly acidic choices – unless you interested in becoming sick, tired and fat over time.
Bottom line – the pH Miracle Lifestyle and Diet is a program that focuses on the foundational principal that the body is alkaline by design and yet acidic by function. This make this program the ultimate program for preventing and reversing aging and the onset of sickness and dis-ease. I would say that the pH Miracle Lifestyle and Diet is the diet for a longer healthier life.
Please remember this very important truth, hydrochloric acid in the stomach is not the cause of digestion but the result of digestion. Start alkalizing today and begin improving the quality and quantity of your life today.
To learn more about the pH Miracle Lifestyle and Diet and to order, “A New Theory – The Physiology of the Stomach”, book go to:
What is the single most important food or supplement to take to support the alkaline design of the body, including the stomach, pancreas, kidneys, liver, intestines, blood, interstitial fluids, and intracellular fluids? The answer is simple – pHour salts or iJuice Lemon pHour salts which contain sodium and potassium bicarbonate, magnesium and calcium! To learn more or to order go to: www.phmiracleproducts.com
The work, published in the American Journal of Hypertension, indicates that these high blood levels of inactive matrix Gla protein, or MGP, may help identify those at the highest risk for cardiovascular disease and who might benefit most from vitamin K supplementation, says Mary Ellen Fain, student at the Medical College of Georgia at Augusta University and the study’s first author.
Active MGP appears to be the only natural inhibitor of vascular calcification and vitamin K the only known activator of MGP.
When MGP is active, calcium also circulating in the blood, binds to it — instead of the lining of blood vessel walls — so it gets eliminated by the body.
“We know that the lifespan of patients on hemodialysis is reduced, that cardiovascular disease accounts for about half their deaths and that vascular calcification is a key contributor,” says Dr. Norman Pollock, bone biologist at MCG’s Georgia Prevention Institute.
Inactive MGP is what’s circulating in the blood, and the investigators measured those levels in 37 African-Americans on hemodialysis as well as 37 age and race matched healthy individuals. In people on hemodialysis, they also measured arterial stiffness as well as endothelial function, based on the ability of their blood vessels to perform basic functions like expand and contract in response to the body’s demands.
They found mean levels of inactive MGP were 5.6 times higher than in healthy controls and those high levels correlated with increased arterial stiffness and impaired endothelial function.
Researchers noted that like vitamin K levels, vascular calcification is difficult to measure directly, so they measured these two related indicators of cardiovascular health.
The MCG study appears to be the first to look at the relationship between circulating levels of inactive MGP and these markers in this very high-risk group. The deleterious impact on cardiovascular health they found held even after adjusting for other established risks like diabetes and high body mass index and blood pressure.
Just why the balance of active versus inactive MGP is off in these patients is unknown, but these individuals may simply need more vitamin K to maintain sufficient levels of active MGP, Pollock says.
He notes that their colleagues at R&D Group VitaK, at Maastricht University in The Netherlands, have shown that kidney dialysis does not affect vitamin K levels. Higher calcium levels in the blood also are not a guarantee of vascular calcification, Fain adds.
Heart disease and kidney disease are among the leading causes of death in the United States, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. African-Americans are among those at highest risk for both, and kidney failure significantly increases the risk of heart disease. The reason is very simple – the ingestion of highly acidic foods, such as beef, chicken, turkey, duck, pork, fish and dairy products and eating very little green fruit and vegetables!
Vascular calcification occurs most extensively in individuals with chronic kidney disease, particularly in those on hemodialysis, which is considered lifesaving in patients whose kidneys have failed.
Vitamin K is active only about six hours after it’s consumed, and is found in green leafy vegetables like spinach, cabbage, kale, grasses, as well as olive oil.
There’s increasing evidence that Vitamin K, better known for its role in bone health, has a role in cardiovascular health as well. Calcium is typically important for strong bone, and that’s where we store most of it. It even normally helps blood vessels with their usual contraction and relaxation in response to your body’s demands. But with vascular calcification caused from an acidic lifestyle and diet, there is a double whammy as calcium gets pulled out of bones to reduce blood and interstitial acidity, so the bones they get weaker, and deposited in blood vessel walls which become stiff. All caused by acidic lifestyle and dietary choices, according to Dr. Robert O Young, a research scientist at the pH Miracle Center.
Although not yet used clinically, the circulating, inactive MGP measured in the newly published studies is widely considered an indicator of cardiovascular risk. Additionally, measuring inactive MGP levels is the only way currently available to gauge vitamin K levels, which cannot be measured directly.
In October 2017, Pollock and Fain published a study in, The Journal of Nutrition that showed otherwise healthy teens who consumed the least amount of vitamin K had 3.3 times higher risk of an enlargement of the pumping chamber of their hearts and that the chamber pumped out less blood.
To prevent or reverse Vitamin K deficiency and the risk of cardiovascular disease and bone loss it would make sense to begin to supplement Vitamin K1.
To purchase your life saving dose of Vitamin K1 derived from green vegetables go to: