By The Vegan Chickpea/Edited by Dr. Robert O. Young
Yield: 1 serving
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 1/2 cucumber or zucchini, sliced
- 1 heaping cup broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons raw sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon pomegrante seeds
- 4 kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup your favorite hummus
- Olive oil
- Lemon or Lime
- pH Miracle pHlavor Salts
1. Combine all vegetables on a large plate.
2. Top with sunflower seeds, pomagrante and olives.
3. Lightly drizzle olive oil, lime, lemon and salt. Please NO acid or vinegar!
4. Use the hummus as a dip for the vegetables or to top salad.
You must be logged in to post a comment.