Dr. Joseph Mercola interviews Dr. Robert O Young on the Importance of Understanding Alkalinity in Human Health and Drinking Alkaline Water! Yes, and a lot More is discussed in this 1 hour interview!
3 T grape seed or olive oil
6 gr onions, sliced
1 clove garlic, crushed
4 T spelt flour
2.5 cups veggie broth
3 t lemon juice
.5 t grated lemon zest
2/3 cu coconut milk
2/3 cu coconut cream (optional)
1.5 mint, chopped
Real Salt or pH Miracle pHlavor salt and cayenne pepper, to taste
2 avocados, cubed
1 cu spinach, minced
Mint springs for garnish
In a soup pot, warm olive oil. Add onions, garlic and flour. Simmer. Process and stir in remaining ingredients. Add avocado and spinach last. Serve, garnishing with mint springs. The coconut milk produces a creamy, comforting texture!
One of our pH Miracle Fan Club members made a pumpkin recipe last week. She reserved the seeds, salted them with pH Miracle pHlavor Salt (www.phmiracleliving.com or www.phmircleproducts.com) and dried them for snacking.
Monday, she made this Avocado Mint Soup. She ate 2 cups right away and took the remaining 2 cups to work, leaving it in the fridge. Interestingly, the color and firmness of the ripe avocado remained naturally preserved and delicious during the entire week! The coconut milk, which she conveniently took from a can, along with the alkalizing ingredients, probably maintained the avocado chunks’ freshness. Wonder how great it is for the cells of our body.
By Esther Andreas
3 stalks celery
1/8 red onion
1 sm garlic clove
grated ginger (optional)
1/4 cu lemon juice
2 cus alkaline water
3 T olive oil
3 T fresh sage
1/2 t Real Salt or pH Miracle pHlavor Salt www.phmiracleproducts.com
Blend above ingredients until smooth. Warm gently on stove top.
For garnish, top with raw chopped carrots and red peppers. (But don’t stir in for best presentation).
Pages 251 and 252 of pH Miracle for Weight Loss list over 37 Recipes for a Liquid Feast or Cleanse. With Halloween and pounds of acidic candy approaching, this member wants to keep her taste buds alkaline! Don’t be tricked! Alkaline veggies, salt, alkaline fruit, chlorophyll, avocado oil and pH Miracle pHavor salts are our real treat!
Watch the following youtube video to learn more about the importance of salt and how we have been tricked in to believing that we need sugar to run our body cells.
To order pHlovor salts to to: www.phmiracleproducts.com
My mission is to make optimal health as easy and as cost effective as possible. I am constantly researching to find the most effective and natural ways to achieve and maintain optimal health, fitness and vitality for myself, my family, my friends and my clients. So I am extremely excited to share with you mu latest and greatest breakthrough research in nutritional science!
My 30 years of research has shown that nearly every health condition and chronic dis-ease have three factors often associated with them:
Medical Science has been looking at a way of tackling these three issues for quite some time now.
I have recently discovered that molecular activated and reduced magnesium (MgOH-) that is potentiated with lithium ions tackles all of these problems! It acts as a super anti-oxidant or a super anti-acid, a super anti-inflammatory, a super neutralizer of excess metabolic, dietary, respiratory and environmental acids, acting alone as its own cell signaling molecule!
In our body’s, activated and reduced magnesium that carries an extra electron (MgOH-) acts as a very powerful and selective anti-oxidant helping to prevent cellular damage from acid caused inflammation, protecting DNA and combating out of control metabolic and dietary acids that are the primary cause of cellular degeneration.
According to my recent research published in the medical journal, “The International Journal of Complimentary and Alternation Medicine”, entitled, “Alkalizing Nutritional Therapy in the Prevention and Reversal of Any Cancerous Condition!”, I suggest:
“As deficiencies are corrected in the intracellular and interstitial fluids with key alkalizing nutritional treatments, patients see the difference in the improved interstitial pH and chemistry counts through follow-up tests using quantitative non-invasive 3-D FBBES. They also feel the difference physiologically and functionally with increased energy and vitality.
This is how I know proper alkalizing nutritional support in any cancerous condition is important in the prevention and treatment of cancer, the metastasis of cancer, and the shrinking of a cancerous cyst or mass without chemotherapy and-or radiation. The best part about these alkalizing nutritional treatments is they are helpful in most, if not in all cancerous conditions.” (To read the full article go to: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/alkalizing-nutritional-therapy-prevention-reversal-any-young-6057087895716507648?trk=mp-reader-card)
There are now well over 1000 studies from peer reviewed medical journals discussing the countless health benefits from elemental magnesium.
Activated and reduced magnesium (MgOH-) has been shown to reduce inflammation and joint discomfort, increase stamina and energy.
Activated and reduced magnesium (MgOH-) has shown promise to be cardio protective, neuro protective, offer intestinal protection, skin rejuvenation and many more conditions caused by metabolic and dietary acids that are not properly eliminated via the four channels of elimination – skin, lungs, bowels and kidneys.
Activated and reduced magnesium (MgOH-) also acts as a powerful cell signalling molecule to maintain our cellular communications system. The interference in this through excess metabolic and dietary acidity is the cause of many health and fitness problems in the body.
The health benefits of activated and reduced magnesium are new to the world.
This was because, until NOW, the delivery was only attainable through:
The problem with these delivery systems is that electrons disappear very quickly and therefore are not very accessible to our cells to buffer or neutralize metabolic and/or dietary acids.
Basic chemistry has demonstrated that in the stomach, the generation of electrons carried by sodium bicarbonate is more complete and faster than any other means.
I took it upon myself to find some way of getting a highly accessible form of elections stabilized by magnesium that was easy to use and highly bioavailable to the body.
I discovered the first reduced form of magnesium potentiated by lithium that would deliver a concentration of free-electron for buffering the dietary, respiratory, environmental and metabolic acids that cause ALL sickness and disease.
I have found that this is the most efficient and easiest way of getting the benefits of activated and reduced magnesium loaded with electron energy.
1) Take a 12 ounce surgical stainless steel bottle and fill the bottle to the top with distilled or purified water. Make sure there is no air at the top of the bottle where electrons might escape.
2) Drop one Pure Energy(TM) magnesium tablet in the water and immediately seal the bottle with the screw on top in order to trap all the electrons inside.
3) Let the distilled or purified water sit for 2 hours while the magnesium activates and reduces.
4) When you are ready to drink the Pure Energy(TM) activated and reduced magnesium water you can take off the lid or you can flip up the straw to drink. Drink the whole 12 ounces once opened.
Please note that the Pure Energy(R) activated reduced magnesium water is stable and drinkable for up to 1 year as long as the cap or the lid has not been opened.
Drink one 12 ounce Pure Energy(TM) activated reduced magnesium water in the morning and one 12 ounce Pure Energy(TM) activated reduced magnesium water in the afternoon.
To order your Pure Energy(TM) go to: http://store.phoreveryoung.com/products/pure-energy?variant=10089006916
You will receive with your Pure Energy(TM) order, free shipping, Dr. Robert O. Young’s “Alkalizing Nutritional Therapy” book, a special container for your Pure Energy(TM) tablets and two stainless steel 12 ounce bottles, with each order of one month supply or a minimum of 60 tablets of Pure Energy(TM).
Blood is made in the roots or in the crypts of the small intestines from liquid food of chlorophyll, polyunsaturated oil, alkaline water and mineral salts at a pH of 8.4.
Just like the picture of the roots of the great majestic redwood tree, the roots are the key to building a healthy trunk, branches, stems and leaves or needles. The tree is ONLY as healthy as its roots and so the body is only as healthy as its intestinal roots.
New formulated blood made in the small intestines will flow directly back to the heart and then to the lungs to receive alkalizing oxygen and then back to the heart and out to general circulation.
This newly formulated blood will flow to the muscles or the bones or the glands or the organs when contracted and then differentiate into new healthy muscle, bone, gland or organ cells.
The blood being negatively charged will always flow to its opposite polarity which is always positive. ANY cell contracted or damaged will always attract blood. WHY? Because any contracted or damaged body cell is positively charged and will attract its opposite polarity. When you cut yourself what flows to the cut? The answer is blood! What does the blood become? The answer is the clot! What does the clot become? The new skin, nerve or muscle cells! Do YOU understand? That is the basic law of pHysics – opposites ALWAYS attract! If they do NOT then the body is SICK!
Muscle, bone, glands and organs are ALL made from blood NOT protein!!!!!!!! So to build healthy muscles and bones or to repair glands and organs YOU MUST CREATE HEALTHY BLOOD. This can only be done with healthy alkaline food and water in a healthy alkaline environment of the small intestinal tract!
Don’t YOU know that you were created out of ONE DROP of BLOOD?
To learn more READ, SHARE and LIKE, The pH Miracle for Weight Loss and Weight Gain! The pH Miracle book I, The pH Miracle revised and updated book II, Sick and Tired, Reverse Cancer NOW!, The pH Miracle for Diabetes, Back to the House of Health books I and !! and the soon to be released pH Miracle for Cancer. To order your handbooks for incredible health, energy and vitality go to: Www.phmiracle.com
Unfortunately, contemporary medical doctors and scientists as well as alternative health practitioners do not understand how acid/base are created in the body and the onset of latent tissue acidosis in the colloidal connective tissue or the “Schade”. Welcome to the 21st century and Dr. Young’s “New Biology.”
How is acid/base created in the body?
1) The parietal or cover cells of the stomach split the sodium chloride of the blood. The sodium is used to bind with water and carbon dioxide to form the alkaline salt, sodium bicarbonate or NaHCO3. The biochemistry is: H20 + CO2 + NaCl = NaHCO3 + HCL. This is why a call the stomach an alkalizing organ NOT an organ of digestion. The stomach DOES NOT digest the food or liquids you ingest it alkalizes the food and liquid you ingest.
2) For each molecule of sodium bicarbonate (NaHCO3) made, a molecule of hydrochloric acid (HCL) is made and secreted into the so-called digestive system – specifically, the stomach (the gastric pits in the stomach) – to be eliminated. Therefore HCL is an acidic waste product of sodium bicarbonate created by the stomach to alkalize the food and liquids ingested.
3) The chloride ion from the sodium chloride (salt) binds to an acid or proton forming HCL as a waste product of sodium bicarbonate production. HCL has a pH of 1 and is highly toxic to the body and the cause of indigestion, acid reflux, ulcers and cancer.
4) When large amounts of acids, including HCL, enter the stomach from a rich animal protein or dairy product meal, such as meat and cheese, acid is withdrawn from the acid-base household. The organism would die if the resulting alkalosis – or NaHCO3 (base flood) or base surplus – created by the stomach was not taken up by the alkalophile glands that need these quick bases in order to build up their strong sodium bicarbonate secretions. These glands and organs are the stomach, pancreas, Brunner’s glands (between the pylorus and the junctions of the bile and pancreatic ducts), Lieberkuhn’s glands in the liver and its bile with its strong acid binding capabilities which it has to release on the highly acidic meat and cheese to buffer its strong acids of nitric, sulphuric, phosphoric, uric and lactic acids.
5) When a rich animal protein and dairy product meal is ingested, the stomach begins to manufacture and secrete sodium bicarbonate (NHCO3) to alkalize the acids from the food ingested. This causes a loss in the alkaline reserves and an increase in acid and/or HCL found in the gastric pits of the stomach. These acids and/or HCL are taken up by the blood which lowers blood plasma pH. The blood eliminates this increase in gastrointestinal acid by throwing it off into the Pishinger’s spaces.
6) The space enclosed by these finer and finer fibers is called the Pishinger’s space, or the extracellular space that contains the fluids that bath and feed each and every cell while carrying away the acidic waste from those same cells. There is no mention of this organ in American physiology text books. There is mention of the extracellular space but not of any organ that stores acids from metabolism and diet, like the kidney. I call this organ the “pre-kidney” because it stores metabolic and gastrointestinal acids until they can be buffered and eliminated via the skin, urinary tract, or bowels.
7) After a rich animal protein or dairy product meal, the urine pH becomes alkaline. The ingestion of meat and cheese causes a reaction in acidic fashion in the organism by the production of sulfuric, phosporhoric, nitric, uric, lactic, acetylaldehyde and ethanol acids, respectively, but also through the formation and excretion of base in the urine. Therefore eating meat and cheese causes a double loss of bases leading to tissue acidosis and eventual disease, especially inflammation and degenerative diseases.
8) During heavy exercise, if the the resulting lactic acid was not adsorbed by the collagen fibers, the specific acid catchers of the body, the organism would die. The total collection of these fibers is the largest organ of the body called SCHADE, the colloidal connective tissue organ. NO liquid exchange occurs between the blood and the parenchyma cells, or in reverse, unless it passes through this connective tissue organ. This organ connects and holds everything in our bodies in place. This organ is composed of ligaments, tendons, sinew, and the finer fibers that become the scaffolding that holds every single cell in our bodies in place. When acids are stored in this organ, which includes the muscles, inflammation and pain develop. The production of lactic acid is increased with the ingestion of milk, cheese, yogurt, butter and especially ice cream.
9) The more acidity created from eating meat, cheese, milk or ice cream the more gastrointestinal acids are adsorbed into the the collagen fibers to be neutralized and the less sodium bicarbonate or NaHCO3 that is taken up by the alkalophile glands. The larger the potential difference between the adsorbed acids and the amount of NaHCO3 generated with each meal, the more or less alkaline are the alkalophile glands like the pancreas, gallbladder, pylorus glands, blood, etc. The acid binding power of the connective tissue, the blood, and the alkalophile glands depends on its alkali reserve, which can be determined through blood, urine, and saliva pH, including live and dried blood analysis as taught by Dr. Robert O. Young. The saliva pH is an indication of alkali reserves in the alkalophile glands and the urine pH is an indication of the pH of the fluids that surround the cells or the Pishinger’s space.
10) The iso-structure of the blood maintains the pH of the blood by pushing off gastrointestinal or metabolic acids into the connective tissue or the Pishinger’s space. The blood gives to the urine the same amount of acid that it receives from the tissues and liver so it can retain its iso-form. A base deficiency is always related to the deterioration of the deposit ability of the connective tissues or the Pishinger’s space. As long as the iso-structure of the blood is maintained, the urine – which originates from the blood – remains a faithful reflected image of the acid-base regulation, not of the blood, but of the tissues. The urine therefore is an excretion product of the tissues, not the blood. So when you are testing the pH of the urine, you are testing the pH of the tissues.
11) A latent “acidosis” is the condition that exists when there are not enough bases in the alkalophile glands because they have been used up in the process of neutralizing the acids adsorbed to the collagen fibers. This leads to compensated “acidosis.” This means the blood pH has not changed but other body systems have changed. This can then lead to decompensated “acidosis” where the alkaline reserves of the blood are used up and the pH of the blood is altered. Decompensated “acidosis” can be determined by testing the blood pH, urine pH and the saliva pH. The decrease in the alkaline reserves in the body occurs because of hyper-proteinization, (eating Meat and Cheese!)or too much protein, and hyper-carbonization, or too much sugar. This is why 80 to 90 year old folks are all shrunk up and look like prunes. They have very little or no alkaline reserves in their alkalophile glands. When all the alkaline minerals are gone, so are you and your battery runs down. The charge of your cellular battery can be measured by testing the ORP or the oxidative reduction potential of the blood, urine or saliva using an ORP meter. As you become more acidic this energy potential or ORP increases.
12) If there is not enough base left over after meat and cheese or surgary meal, or enough base to neutralize and clear the acids stored in the connective tissues, a relative base deficiency develops which leads to latent tissue acidosis. When this happens the liver and pancreas are deficient of adequate alkaline juices to ensure proper alkalization of the food in your stomach and small intestine.
13) Digestion or alkalization cannot proceed without enough of these alkaline juices for the liver and pancreas, etc., and so the stomach has to produce more acid in order to make enough base, ad nauseam, and one can develop indigestion, nausea, acid reflux, GERD, ulcers, esophageal cancer and stomach cancer. All of these symptoms are not the result of too much acid or HCL in the stomach. On the contrary, it is the result of too little base in the form of sodium bicarbonate!
14) Therefore the stomach is NOT an organ of digestion as currently taught in ALL biology and medical texts, BUT an organ of contribution or deposit. It’s function is to deposit alkaline juices to the stomach to alkalize the food and to the blood to carry to the alklophile glands!!!!
15) There is a daily rhythm to this acid base ebb and flow of the fluids of the body. The stored acids are mobilized from the connective tissues and Pishinger’s spaces while we sleep.
These acids reach their maximum (base tide) concentration in this fluid, and thereby the urine (around 2 a.m. is the most acidic). The acid content of the urine directly reflects the acid content of the fluid in the Pishinger’s spaces, the extracellular fluid compartments of the body. On the other hand, the Pishinger’s spaces become most alkaline around 2 p.m. (the base flood) as then the most sodium bicarbonate (NaHCO3) is being generated by the cover cells of the stomach to alkalize the food and drink we have ingested.
16) If your urine is not alkaline by 2 p.m. you are definitely in an ACIDIC condition and lacking in alkaline reserves. The pH of the urine should run between 6.8 and 8.4 but ideally 7.2 or greater.
17) After a high protein meal or meat or cheese, the free acids formed such as sulfuric, phosphoric, uric, and nitric acids stick to the collagen fibers to remove them from the blood and protect the delicate pH of the blood at 7.365. The H+ or proton ions from these acids are neutralized by the next base flood, the sodium bicarbonate produced after the meal. The H+ or proton ion combines with the carbonate or HCO3, converts to carbonic acid, H2CO3, which converts to CO2 and H2O. The sulfuric and other acids from proteins are neutralized as follows where the HR represents any acid with the R as its acid radical (SO4, PO4, or NO3) HR + NaHCO3 H2O + NaR (Ca, Mg, K)+ CO2.
18) Medical doctors and savants are not taught in medical school and therefore do not understand or recognize latent tissue acidosis. They understand and recognize compensated acidosis and decompensated acidosis. In compensated acidosis, breathing increases in order to blow off more carbonic acid which decreases PCO2 because of the lowered carbonate or HCO3. When the breathing rate can no longer get any faster and when the kidneys can no longer increase its’ function to keep up with the acid load, then the blood pH starts to change from a pH of 7.365 to 7.3 then to 7.2. At a blood pH of 6.95 the heart relaxes and the client goes into a coma or dies.
19) Metabolism of a normal adult diet results in the generation of 50 to 100 meq of H+ or proton per day, which must be excreted if the urine acid-base balance is to be maintained. A meq is a milliequivalent which is an expression of concentration of substance per liter of solution, calculated by dividing the concentration in milligrams per 100 milliliters by the molecular weight. This process involves two basis steps; 1) the reabsorption of the filtered sodium bicarbonate or NaHCO3 and, 2) excretion of the 50 to 100 meq of H+ or proton produced each day by the formation of titratable acidity and NH4+ or ammonium. Both steps involve H+ or proton secretion from the cells of the kidney into the urine.
20) Sodium bicarbonate (NaHCO3) must be reabsorbed into the blood stream, since the loss of NaHCO3 will increase the net acid load and lower the plasma NaHCO3 concentration. The loss of NaHCO3 in the urine is equivalent to the addition of H+ to the body since both are derived from the dissociation of H2CO3 or carbonic acid.
21) The biochemistry is: CO2 + H2O = H2CO3 = HCO3 + H+. The normal subject must reabsorb 4300 meq of NaHCO3 each day! The secreted H+ or proton ions are generated within the kidney cells from the dissociation of H2O or water. This process also results in the equimolar production OH- or hydroxyl ions. The OH- ions bind to the active zinc-containing site of the intracellular carbonic anhydrase; they then combine with CO2 to form HCO3- ions which are released back into the kidney cells and returned to the systemic circulation. Second, the dietary acid load is excreted by the secretion of H+ or proton ions from the kidney cells into the urine. These H+ or proton ions can do one of two things: the H+ or proton ions can be combined with the urinary buffers, particularly HPO4, in a process called titratable acidity (The biochemistry is: H+ + HPO4 = H2PO4), or the phosphate buffering system or the H+ or proton ions can combine with ammonia (NH3) to form ammonium as follows: NH3 + H+ = NH4.
22) This ammonia is trapped and concentrated in the kidney as ammonium which is then excreted in the urine.
23) In response to acid load, 36% of the H+ or proton goes intracellular in exchange for the release of Na+ (sodium) into the blood stream. 15% of the acid goes intracellular in exchange for K+ (potassium) – common in diabetics. 6% of the H+ or proton or acid goes directly into the cell to be buffered by intracellular processes. 43% is buffered extracellularly as NaHCO3- or sodium bicarbonate combining with H+ or proton to form H2CO3 or carbonic acid which breaks down to CO2 or carbon dioxide to be released by the lungs. 10% of CO2 or carbon dioxide is excreted through the lungs and 90% is used by the body to reabsorb alkaline minerals and make sodium bicarbonate for buffering gastrointestinal and metabolic acids.
25) With over 30 years of research and testing over 500,000 samples of blood and over 1,000,000 samples of urine and saliva I have come to the conclusion that the Human Body is an acid producing organism by function – yet, it is an alkaline organism by design. Eating animal protein, especially meat and cheese and sugar from any source are deadly acidic choices – unless you interested in becoming sick, tired and fat over time.
Bottom line – the pH Miracle Lifestyle and Diet is a program that focuses on the foundational principal that the body is alkaline by design and yet acidic by function. This make this program the ultimate program for preventing and reversing aging and the onset of sickness and dis-ease. I would say that the pH Miracle Lifestyle and Diet is the diet for a longer healthier life.
Please remember this very important truth, hydrochloric acid is not the cause of digestion but the result of digestion. Start alkalizing today and begin improving the quality and quantity of your life today.