Tag Archives: Anxiety
Microwave – and other forms of electromagnetic – radiation are major factors in many modern unexplained disease states.
Microwave – and other forms of electromagnetic – radiation are major (but conveniently disregarded, ignored, and overlooked) factors in many modern unexplained disease states. Insomnia, anxiety, vision problems, swollen lymph, headaches, extreme thirst, night sweats, fatigue, memory and concentration problems, muscle pain, weakened immunity, allergies, heart problems, and intestinal disturbances are all symptoms found in a disease process originally described in the 1970s as Microwave Sickness.
- NEW FRENCH LAW SETS PRECEDENT
- A Law to Regulate Exposure to Electromagnetic Fields
- Stop Smart Meters! Nominated for 2014 Luddite Award—VOTE!
- Episode 123: Snowflake
- IEEE Committee on Man And Radiation-COMAR Technical Information Statement Radiofrequency Safety and Utility Smart Meters
- Evaluation of Electromagnetic Interference and Exposure Assessment from s-Health Solutions Based on Wi-Fi Devices
- Electromagnetic hypersensitivity: EESC urges continuance of the precautionary principle through regulation and advisory work
- Risk for Glioma Triples With Long-Term Cell Phone Use
- Lessons Learned: The Precautionary Principle – The Wingspread Statement
- Buyer Beware: Cell Phone Radiation-Reducing Products
- Lifting Cell Phone Ban in Schools Leaves Some Parents & Educators Concerned
- The Triumph of the Military-Industrial-Congressional Complex To understand perverse military decision-making, follow the money
- Building Biology Conference 2015
- Leszczynski will be keynote speaker in Switzerland
- CTF Sounds the Alarm on Wi-Fi
- Leaky Blood Vessels In The Brain May Lead To Alzheimer’s
- The Cheapest Way of Screening a RF Transmitting Smart AMI AMR Utility Meter
- Maryland woman suffers acute radiation exposure from a bank of smart meters
- Different roles of electromagnetic field experts when giving policy advice: an expert consultation
- New wireless infrastructure rules to take effect in phases
- Extremely low frequency magnetic field modulates the level of neurotransmitters
- The BioEM 2015
- MP says Canadians unaware of health risks posed by cell phones
- Forbes Features EHT Study on Children’s Wireless Risk and then Launches Damage Control
- IEEE misleads its readers about the effects of transcranial direct current stimulation
- STRESS FROM CURRENT AND RADIATION The sick sleeping-room and its successful treatment
- BUILDING BIOLOGY EVALUATION GUIDELINES
- STANDARD OF BUILDING BIOLOGY TESTING METHODS
- Google-SpaceX Rumoured Deal to Bring Free Internet to the World
- EESC EHS Opinion – plenary vote January 2015
- Richard Adams, The Father of Fair Trade and Unfair Wireless
- Ontario removing thousands of smart meters after reports some have burst into flames
- Thousands of smart meters in Ontario to be removed over safety worries
- Milpitas school board studies effects of three cell towers in district
- Research on electromagnetic hypersensitivity sparse
- Sign the petition: Nevada County: Remove Smart Meters
- The Electromagnetic Radiation Safety Website Celebrates its Second Anniversary Today
- Canadian BILL C-648 to Label Wireless Devices with Health Warnings
- New police radars can ‘see’ inside homes
- How Offering Free WiFi Affects Your Customer Experience
- Electromagnetic Radiation Protection from the Kitchen
- Reducing Electromagnetic Radiation from Wireless Sources
- Smart Meters—not so Smart : How Dangerous and Expensive Became “Smart” An Exposé of the “Smart Grid”
- School board declines cell tower lease
- Western dean leads fight against brain disease
- Former Fort Mill resident looks to raise awareness of electromagnetic fields
- Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity – The EU Goes Pro-Active
- Why the modern world is bad for your brain
- USE OF ELECTRONIC INSTRUMENTS FOR DETECTION OF GEOPATHOGENIC RADIATION
- EESC EHS Opinion – plenary vote January 2015 (20/01/2015)
Brain Wave Optimization – Non-Invasive Process for Balancing and Optimizing Brain Patterns
What Is Brainwave Optimization?
This process is an effective, holistic and non-invasive method of achieving greater brain balance. Improving brain function has shown to help with injuries, stress, pain, sleeplessness, major afflictions, addictive dependencies, compulsive disorders, and challenges to learning.
Does It Work?
Over 50,000 people worldwide have experienced breakthroughs utilizing Brainwave Optimization with RTBTM (Real-Time Balancing). Almost every client has reported that Brainwave Optimization resulted in an improved quality of life, with many reporting significant improvements in their overall well-being.
How Much Is It?
Pricing varies per client, per package, and per number of sessions. Clients are responsible for payment, however insurance may cover
The cost, if you receive Brainwave Optimization from a licensed medical facility or therapist.
Various healthcare accounts and insurances that cover alternative modalities may also cover the cost. VIP and mobile packages are available. Please call for details.
What’s the First Step?
As a new client, you will be asked to complete a questionnaire prior to your first visit that helps to gain a full understanding of your specific concerns and goals. Once you
and your Brainwave Technologist have a clear understanding of your situation, he or she will conduct a Brainwave Assessment (60 min.)
– this will be used to design a personalized Brainwave Optimization program just for you.
How Do I Get Started?
Please contact us at: 760-484-1075
Research Studies on Brain Wave Technologies:
The peer-reviewed science journal Brain and Behavior published a paper on the methodology behind HIRREM™, aka, Brainwave Optimization®. This paper explicates the scientific methodology behind the recently published Wake Forest School of Medicine Insomnia study and provides a detailed guide for further research and experimentation involving HIRREM.
Brain State Technologies is pleased to announce the publication of new research into their proprietary HIRREM technology in the peer-reviewed journal Brain and Behavior. The study, conducted by the Department of Neurology at Wake Forest School of Medicine, found that the patented Brainwave Optimization technique is highly effective in the treatment of Insomnia.
- HIRREM: A Noninvasive, Allostatic Methodology for Relaxation and Auto-Calibration of Neural Oscillations
“This study introduces a novel, noninvasive electroencephalography-based interventional technology, called high-resolution, relational, resonance-based, electroencephalic mirroring (HIRREM™), or Brainwave Optimization®.”
- Open Label, Randomized, Crossover Pilot Trial of High-Resolution, Relation, Resonance-Based Electroencephalic Mirroring to Relieve Insomnia
“This pilot clinical trial, the first using HIRREM as an intervention, suggests that HIRREM is feasible and effective for individuals having moderate-to-severe insomnia, with clinically relevant, statistically significant benefits based on differential change in the ISI. Effects persisted for 4 weeks after completion of HIRREM.”
- Brainwave Optimization (High-Resolution, Relational, Resonance-Based Electroencephalic Mirroring): A Non-invasive Technology for Neruo-Oscillatory Calibration
“The purpose of this paper is to describe technical and theoretical aspects of Brainwave Optimization®, also known as High-resolution, Relational, Resonance-based Electroencephalic Mirroring™ (HIRREM™). HIRREM is an innovative, non-invasive approach to facilitating greater self-regulatory capacity for, by and through the human brain. The approach may be conceived as a high-resolution electronic mirror that reflects the brain’s activity back to itself in real-time.”
- Similarities and Difference Between Brainwave Optimization (HIRREM) and Electroencephalographic biofeedback
“In terms of technological lineage, Brainwave Optimization® (more formally known as High-resolution, Relational, Resonance-based Electroencephalic Mirroring or HIRREM) can be considered as an advance on the methodology of electroencephalographic biofeedback (also known as ‘EEG biofeedback’ or ‘neurofeedback.’) For purposes of this discussion, we will generally refer to it as ‘EEG biofeedback.’”
- Neurorehabilitation of Post-Traumatic Stress and Depressive Behaviors of Brainwave Optimization
Vijendra K. Singh and Lee Gerdes conducted a study in which clients with symptoms of PTSD, depression, and anxiety experienced Brainwave Optimization, a technology that optimizes brainwaves in real-time to achieve balance and harmony in the brain. After administering Brainwave Optimization over the course of several personalized sessions, Dr. Singh and Mr. Gerdes observed alleviation of depressive and anxiety tendencies and noticeable improvements in quality of life in all of the clients. As a result, they recommend Brainwave Optimization as a viable approach to help with PTSD.
- Overcoming Depression Through Brainwave Optimization
Vijendra K. Singh and Lee Gerdes performed a study of four subjects who were exhibiting symptoms of major depressive disorder. The goal of the study was to overcome the clients’ depression, alleviate anxiety, and achieve physical health and balance, among other things. Following individual assessments, Dr. Singh and Mr. Gerdes administered Brainwave Optimization®, resulting in positive responses from all of the subjects. All of the subjects improved their test scores for depression and anxiety, and showed reductions in depressive tendencies, anxiety, substance abuse, and sleep deprivation.
- Evidence Suggest a Pathogenic Role of Brain Autoimmunity in Central Nervous System Diseases
Vijendra K. Singh, Ph.D., Director of Research at Brain State Technologies, discusses the importance of recognizing neurological diseases and mental illnesses, such as autism spectrum disorders and Alzheimer’s disease, as autoimmune diseases. Dr. Singh argues that the patient population with these brain diseases “must be included in all future epidemiological studies” in order to get the full picture of autoimmune diseases’ impact on human health.
- Brainwave Optimization in Neurodegenerative Disease
Lee Gerdes and Vijendra K. Singh performed a preliminary study on cognition of six patients with Alzheimer’s disease or Parkinson’s disease. After assessing each client’s brain, Mr. Gerdes and Dr. Singh used Brainwave Optimization, to correct patients’ brain imbalances over the course of 10-15 personalized individual sessions. All of the subjects showed improved neurological and behavioral characteristics, including improved cognitive functions.
- Yavapi County Adult Probation Trial
This report depicts individual results achieved in the Prescott, Arizona Yavapai County trial using Brainwave Optimization sessions with repeat offenders. Arrests were for possession of illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia, petty theft, disturbing the peace, assault, and other miscellaneous crimes.
- Returning Soldiers from Iraq and Afghanistan with PTSD
The VA has seen a tenfold increase in PTSD cases in the last year. According to the VA, more than 37,000 Vets of Iraq and Afghanistan are suffering from Mental Health disorders, and more than 16,000 have already been diagnosed with PTSD.
“After Brainwave Optimization with Brain State Technologies® (BST) I’m sleeping better than ever and my irritability/anger has decreased significantly,” says SGT. Dan F., U.S. Army 10th Mtn. Div. “The best thing about this technology is that I never had to mention a thing about my combat experiences as BST is not a ‘talk’ solution.”
- Results from Nevada Prison Demonstration using Brainwave Optimization
Brainwave Optimization® was conducted with six inmates, all with history of violent crimes and drug abuse. The PTSD Checklist (Stressor Specific Version, or PCL-S) was administered pre and post-Brainwave Optimization. All reported improvements in anger management, focus/attention, sense of happiness, overcoming depression and ability to interact socially.
The good news is that as far as brain health goes, you have a lot of options. The bad news is…you have a lot of options.
There is no such thing as a problem with a single solution and the bigger the problem the more viable solutions we need on the table. We are proud to be part of a larger community that has recognized and is seeking to address these issues. Still there is some disagreement as to the best approach and you’ll forgive us if we are partial to ours.
With over 50,000 client brain patterns in our system (and growing) – the largest relational database on brain functioning available today – what we share below is founded on hard data and scientific evidence.
Ultimately, however, the best way – and really the only way – to truly understand how Brainwave Optimization® works is to experience it yourself. We encourage you to do so.
Brainwave Optimization® versus Pharmacological Interventions
Traditional medicine contends that chemistry drives function. We believe that function drives chemistry and that all function begins in the brain. Rather than altering the brain’s chemistry to correct dysfunction in the brain, our approach seeks to improve the brain’s function
Brainwave Optimization® versus EEG Biofeedback or Neurofeedback
First, the similarities: both Brainwave Optimization and Neurofeedback are aimed at improving brain function by altering brainwave activity and both have proven helpful to thousands of clients. From there, our modality takes some dramatic departures from neurofeedback.
- Brainwave Optimization helps the brain to change itself. Neurofeedback depends on training the person to change their brain.
Brainwave Optimization collects energy from brainwaves. The energy is transposed into data that is converted into sound. During Brainwave Optimization, the brain’s own sounds are played back to the brain, causing it to seek its own, natural level of health. In neurofeedback, brainwave data is collected and transmitted to a neurofeedback interpretation center. At the center, the data is compared to brain patterns considered “normal.” Then neurofeedback protocols are delivered to force brain patterns to match pre-determined patterns for normal.
- Neurofeedback depends on operant conditioning; forcing brainwaves into new and prescribed patterns. Brainwave Optimization induces the brain back to its own healthy state.
Brain changes happen much more quickly and permanently when the brain balances itself rather than when a person is being asked to train their brain. Results happen more quickly and sustain much longer when the brain seeks its own “normal” and is not forced to match a pre-determined pattern of “normal.”
- Brainwave Optimization is based on the belief that brainwave disturbances are a result of physical and emotional traumas. Neurofeedback is based on the idea that brainwaves are dysregulated, and training can regulate them.
Through the Brainwave Optimization process, we are able to identify how trauma is affecting brain function. We are able to arrive at a more precise understanding of how that trauma is affecting brain patterns. Armed with that understanding, we are able to directly target the areas of the brain that require re-balancing and harmonizing.
- Neurofeedback treatments require a much longer time before results appear.
Although every person’s experience is different, neurofeedback typically requires 40 to hundreds of sessions or more for the average person to experience results. With Brainwave Optimization, clients typically commit to a one-hour process for the initial assessment and then participate in 10-12 sessions in the space of one week. Whereas, our clients often report results within three or four sessions, it may take 20 neurofeedback sessions before it can be determined that any positive effect is taking place. For many, this can be precious time wasted. For children, it can be nearly impossible.
- Brainwave Optimization utilize proprietary sensors and software analytics to gather more brainwave data and analize it in far greater detail than is possible in Neurofeedback.
Brainwave Optimization utilizes proprietary sensors and software to gather and analyze brainwave pattern data at nearly 7000 times the level of resolution employed by standard Neurofeedback systems. Our software analytics identify dominant frequencies in specific spectral brackets, in up to 48,000 bins of spectral data for any given bracket. Neurofeedback typically analyzes brainwave frequencies in no more than 7 frequency ranges. With our high level of data granularity, imbalances and irregularities are easy to spot and good data is easily distinguished from bad data. This makes the filters and deartifacting measures that neurofeedback systems rely on unnecessary and ensures that all relevant data remains intact.
You must be logged in to post a comment.