Tag Archives: blood
EATING CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES MAY BE GOOD FOR YOU!
The Most Important Article I Have Ever Written!
The blood “knows” that!
We’re better off not to interfere.
Now, back to the blood and Interstitium fluids.
Why prior to the tumor?
Then what is the disease?
What is in the name?
Disease is Perverted health!
— ACIDS —
Diseases have no independent existence!
Cures! There are NO CURES! And there will be NO CURES Found!
We don’t GET sick and tired we DO sick and tired!
Can the Chemistry Including the pH of the Blood and Interstitial Fluids of the Interstitium be Altered by YOUR Lifestyle and Dietary Choices?
This is an important concept to grasp, so let’s oversimplify a bit. The interstitial fluids of the Interstitium have become acidic. The blood “knows” that. So, it pours out extra alkalinity or alkaline phosphate into the blood and the blood pH spikes up to a higher than normal pH. It’s like when we get the bejeebers scared out of us by something innocent, we over-react. When suddenly alarmed, a person might scream, holler, faint, get mad, strike out, drop the vase, kick the dog, or even have a heart attack. The blood does the same thing. A knee-jerk reaction…well, actually, a blood-jerk reaction.
Alternatively, how many times have you heard of a car going off the shoulder of the road and the driver over-reacts, jerks the wheel back, and flies into the other lane of oncoming traffic. It happens all the time. Incidentally, if that does happen to you, you’re better off not to interfere. Stay on the shoulder. Let the wheel stay there for a moment. Slow the car down. But don’t overreact.
Mainstream medicine, not understanding the cause of the excessive alkalinity pouring into the body, may try to stop the rushing over-alkalization. But that’s the wrong move. We’re better off not to interfere.
Once more. When your little boy falls down, sees mama going out the door, or is scared of the boogey man, what happens? He not only cries, but how often do we see a child go into a big, fat over-reaction? Sometimes, they really get worked up. It’s a natural over-reaction to a typical situation.
Now it’s Dad’s turn to over-react. Along comes Dad and says to keep quiet, shut-up, don’t be such a little sissy, put a lid on it, grow up, stop that crying, OR ELSE…
Since I have digressed to make a point, I may as well digress all the way. Wrong move, Dad. If you do that often enough, the message you send to your child is don’t have feelings, don’t express your feelings, you are not acceptable, don’t act like a child even though you are a child, and don’t be who you are. So don’t over-react Dad. Better to let the child get it out, stay in the room, validate their feelings, and use a little Active Listening (www.gordontraining.com). Strong feelings can come and go…or come and stay. If you’re really klutzy, you could be orchestrating chronic emotional issues for a lifetime. Gee, thanks Dad.
Now, back to your blood. Interstitial fluids that surround every cell in the body are acidic. Here comes a flood of alkalinity—even so much that the pH rises and concerns the western medical establishment. But whatever it was that caused the pH to over-react must be understood. Acidic interstitial fluids of the Interstitium mean problems ahead, correct? Not only do we need alkalinity but lots of it. The acidic interstitial fluids that surround the cells will soon even out the rise in blood pH, and we will need additional alkalinity to wipe out the acidic interstitial fluid problem.
Liver cancer is not a disease of alkalinity but a disease of acidity. The body uses the calcium of the bones as well as other buffers (bicarbonate, hemoglobin, sodium, etc.) to chelate or neutralize acidity! That is why there are always microcalcifications in the liver before the liver cancer or tumor shows up. Why prior to the tumor? Because the body will always try to protect and preserve itself by buffering acids with the alkalinity of calcium. The bones are always affected in any cancer because the bones are an excellent source for calcium. So is liver cancer the disease? No.
Then is the loss of bone mass the disease or the calcium deposits in the liver the disease. NO?
Is the increase in the alkaline phosphates the disease? NO! NO!
These are all symptoms, not diseases!
Then the disease must be the over-acidity? Well yes, and well no.
Then what is the disease? The “yes” part I call acidosis or hyperacidity. That is an acceptable term for the condition. But it is really much more. The “no” part is that it’s more than acidity. It’s a psychological disorder. It’s a sociological malaise. It’s a cultural-anthropological phenomenon. And once people understand the truth and the scientific foundation of the New Biology, and once people understand the science of what I have been writing about for three the better part of three decades, it may than become to be understood as a “moral disease” as well.
And why is that, you ask? Is committing suicide a moral issue? Well, yes. Is drinking yourself to death a moral issue? Well, yes. Is allowing your children to become obese flying in the face of natural law? Well, yes, assuming you are aware of what’s happening and have other options.
If you say “yes” to these last few questions, then we are looking at a very, complex psychological, sociological, cultural, biological and moral phenomenon. Once you know and believe that over-acidity causes every disease and most dis-ease, then to ignore that fact is a form of suicide. When you eat poorly, you pull the trigger every day of your life, and eventually, the gun fires. The bullet might hit you square in the head like a massive heart attack, or it may kill you more slowly like a cancer, or it may simply put you in a fog for the next 15 years like Alzheimer’s or dementia.
This “disease-phenomenon” is an inverted way of living, eating, breathing and thinking!!! Yes, this is the cause of ALL disease—ALL that disturbs the central balance of organized matter that leads to excess acidity in the fluids of the body. It is ALL that leads to increases in alkaline phosphates. It is ALL micro-calcifications in the liver, ALL liver tumors, ALL liver cancer and ALL potential bone cancer!!!!
First, we must understand that ALL of the above sicknesses and diseases are NOT sicknesses or diseases but a symptom of systemic acidosis and catarrh that has built up in the blood and then interstitial fluids that has significantly effected the white blood cells’ ability (the janitorial and garbage collectors for the blood and tissues) to remove metabolic acids and morbid matter. When we are dealing with any symptom or any effect, we need to look to the cause. To understand the cause is not difficult nor is the understanding of the treatment.
The “New Biology” explains the cause and effect of all sickness and disease in addition to explaining how to improve the quality and quantity of life. For example, enervation (the deprivation of force or strength) and muscle weakness per se is not a disease. Weakness, or lost power, is not a disease; but, by causing a flagging of the elimination of tissue-waste which is toxic, the blood and then interstitial fluids become charged with acids.
I refer to this as systemic acidosis—poison in the blood and interstitial fluids that surround all body cells. This is disease and when the toxin accumulates beyond the toleration point, a crisis takes place. This means that the poison or acid is being eliminated—often through the skin, the third kidney. We can call this disease, but it is not. The only disease is systemic acidosis which localizes in the compartments of the Intersititum and effects the weakest parts of our body.
And what we call disease is symptoms produced by the forced vicarious elimination of acids through the mucous membranes. When the elimination takes place through the mucous membranes of the nose, it is called a cold—catarrh of the nose. And where these crises are repeated for years, the mucous membranes thicken and ulcerates, and the bones enlarge, closing the passages. At this stage, hay fever or asthma develops. When the throat and tonsils, or any of the respiratory passages, become the seat of the crises of acidity, we have croup, tonsillitis, pharyngitis, laryngitis, bronchitis, asthma, pneumonia, etc.
When the acids locate in the cranial cavity we have dementia, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, muddle thinking, forgetfulness, and even depression. When the acids locate in the gastrointestinal tract we have IBS, gastrointestinal dysmotility, autonomic dysfunction, carotid stenosis and ischemic colitis. When the acids are expressed through the skin we have psoriasis and melanoma cancer. When the acids locate in the liver tissue we have micro-calcifications of these acids that lead to tumors and liver cancer.
What’s in the name?
All are symptoms of the expulsion of acids from the blood and the interstitial fluids that surround the tissues, organs and glands at the different points named. They are of the same character essentially and evolve from the one cause, namely, systemic acidosis, a crisis of toxemia. 
The description can be extended to every organ of the body, including the second largest organ, the skin (the Interstitium is the largest organ of the body). For any organ that is enervated below the average standard from stress of habit, from work, or worry, from injury, or any other cause, that organ may become the location of the crises of systemic acidosis. The symptoms presented differ with each organ affected. That fact gives color to the erroneous belief that every symptom-complex is a separate and distinct disease. But, thanks to the new light being shed by the “New Biology” upon nomenclature involved in the naming of a disease, every symptom-complex goes back to the one and only cause of all diseases, namely, systemic acidosis of the interstitial fluids of the Interstitium.
To find the cause of all symptomologies including liver, pancreatic, bowels, prostate, lung, breast or bone cancer, start with colds and catarrh, and watch the pathology as it travels through the seven stages of acidity, from sensitivity, irritation (IBS), catarrh, inflammation, induration (lupus), ulceration and then to degeneration—cancer. How well could you try to find the cause of man by ignoring his conception, embryonic life, childhood, manhood, etc. Nature’s order is interfered with by enervation habits until systemic acidosis is established. Then a vaccination (seen in Gulf War Syndrome and Spanish Flu Epidemic) or an infection (actually an outfection) from any source will act as a firebrand. Sooner or later cause the most vulnerable organ (the bowels) will undergo organic change. The organ, however, has nothing to do with cause, and directing treatment toward the organ compounds the problem and is nonsense. Examples of this wrong thinking yields blood transfusions for pernicious anemia, gland hormonal treatment for gland impotency, the cutting out of stones, ulcers and tumors – truly procedures that in the near future will be seen as barbaric and unscientific.
There is no question that one of the most pernicious practices in vogue today is treating so-called disease with disease and immunizing or vaccinating with the products of disease. Current medical science calls this form of pathological thinking a “vaccination.” When the cause is not known, how is prevention or cure possible except by luck? Producing a mild form of smallpox using vaccine is the same as introducing a poison into a healthy person. It makes no sense. Certainly only pathological thinking can arrive at such conclusions. Vaccine or autogenous remedies (metabolic, dietary, environmental and respiratory acids) are made from the products of disease. The idea that disease can be made to cure itself is an end-product of pathological thinking! If prevention and cure mean producing disease, surely prevention and cure are not desirable. If prevention can be accomplished, then cures will not be needed! It is not disease, it is cause “in all its aspects” that we need to know before we can take steps to prevent or cure “disease.” Cause is constant, ever-present, and always the same. Only effects, and the object on which a cause acts, change. And the change is most inconstant.
To illustrate: a catarrh of the stomach presents first irritation, then inflammation, then ulceration, and finally induration and cancer. Not all cases run true to form. Only a small percentage evolve to ulcer and fewer reach the cancer stage. More toxins exit via acute food poisoning or acute indigestion then by chronic diseases. Most Americans are challenged with the symptomatology of indigestion, which can include acid reflux, diarrhea and/or constipation. The proper way to study disease is to study health and every influence favorable or not favorable to its continuance. This is exactly what I have done and have published numerous peer-reviewed scientific articles on this subject. Our Western system of medicine has been preoccupied with the study of disease, not health. Disease is perverted health. Any influence that lowers energy becomes disease-producing.
Disease cannot be its own cause, neither can it be its own cure and certainly not is own prevention!
My personal discovery of the truth of ALL sickness and disease—that systemic acidosis of the interstitial fluids of the Interestitium is the cause of all so-called diseases—came about slowly, step by step, line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little and there a little. At first, I postulated that yeast and molds must be the general cause of disease. Then I decided that it was not yeast and mold but that the body becoming enervated. But wait a minute, enervation is not a disease; disease must be due to metabolic acids. I reasoned that localized or systemic acidosis in the interstitial fluids of the Interstitium is the true general cause of all disease and must be autogenerated. And if disease is due to autogenerated acids, what is the cause of that auto-generation?
How could I then measure the chemistry, including the pH of an organ that had never been studied and measured quantitatively before? The ability to test and quantify the chemistry, including the pH of the largest organ of the body, the interstitial fluids of the Interstitium was finally published by myself and Dr. Galina Migalko, a scientist and a medical doctor from the Ukraine and now living and working in the USA for over 20 years. Our peer-reviewed article on the chemistry and pH of the arterial blood, the venous blood, the interstitial fluids and the intracellular fluids and their relationship to ALL cancerous conditions was finally published by the International Journal of Complimentary and Alternative Medicine in November of 2015. Our article is entitled, “Alkalizing Nutritional Therapy in the Prevention and Reversal of Any Cancerous Condition,” which finally quantifies ALL of the chemistry, including the pH of all body fluids in a healthy and a sick or cancerous body. 
So, what is the answer to the question that if ALL disease is due to autogenerated acids, then what is the cause of that auto-generation?
The answer is found in understanding the nature of matter and how it organizes and disorganizes. I realized that there must be a physical or emotional disturbance to organized matter before it can begin its disorganization. And when matter begins to disorganize, it gives rise to autogenerated acids that can be measured and quantified in the blood and interstitial fluids of the Interstitium. This is true for all matter that is disorganizing or breaking down!
To illustrate, take a physical injury to a joint which is often complicated with the prior symptom of rheumatism. The rheumatism previous to the injury was potentially in the blood and/or interstitial fluids. Just what change had taken place in the matter which, under stress of injury or shock of any kind, would caused a reaction with fever? I could not understand until the “Acid or pH Theory” of the interstitial fluids and blood suggested itself to my mind. After that, the cause of disease unfolded before me in an easy and natural manner. I called this new paradigm for ALL sickness and disease “The Cycle of Imbalance.” You can read about “The Cycle of Imbalance” in my book, “Sick and Tired, Reclaim You Inner Terrain.” You can order this book at: www.phoreveryoung.com.
In a few words, without acidosis of the interstitial fluids, there can be no sickness or disease and there can be NO CANCER! It is also true that without acidosis in the interstitial fluids there can be NO PAIN! Therefore, pain equals acid and acid equals pain. I knew that the waste products of cellular disorganization and metabolism were toxic and that the only reason why we were not poisoned by it was because it was removed from the organism as fast as it was produced.
Then we discovered that the acid was retained in the blood and then interstitial fluids of the Interstitium when there was a checking of elimination. Then, the cause of the checking had to be determined. In time, I thought out the cause of all sickness and disease. I knew that when we had normal energy, organic functioning was normal. Then came the discovery that enervation caused a checking of elimination.
Eureka! The cause of ALL sickness and disease is NOW found! Enervation checks elimination of the waste-products — ACIDS — of cellular disorganization and metabolism. Retention of metabolic ACIDS is the first and the only cause of sickness and disease! [4 through 52]
One of the first things to do to get rid of any so-called disease is to get rid of all the acid, for it is this state of the blood and tissues that makes disease possible. Infection, drugs and food poisoning may kill, but if they do not, they will be short-lived in a subject that is free from enervation and the acidic waste that causes sickness and disease. Conversely, the poisoning will linger in the system until the acid is overcome. Then and only then will elimination remove all traces of the outfection from the cells.
Syphilitic outfection is pronouncedly an acidic subject thrown into great virulency by poor nutrition, lifestyle and conventional treatment. The same is true with HIV/AIDS. The so-called infection is the least offender of the trio. Add fear (false evidence appearing real) and wrong eating and we have a formidable symptom complex that serves to justify all that professional syphilomaniacs say and write about the disease. Remove acidosis, drugging, fear, and vile eating, and there is little left. What is left can be easily thrown out of the body by Nature! Scientific research is being carried on vigorously in an attempt to find the cause of disease. The conception of disease is that the cause is individual. Here is where investigators meet their Waterloo. All of the so-called diseases are increasing symptom complexes due to repeated crises of acidosis of the interstitial fluids of the Interstitium. They have no independent existence! As soon as acidity is controlled, the symptoms disappear unless an organ has been forced by innumerable crises to degenerate. Even organic change, when the organ is not destroyed, will come back by correcting the lifesyle and getting rid of the true cause—the crisis of systemic acidosis discovered by myself and Dr. Galina Migalko, MD!
All symptoms of all so-called diseases have one origin. All diseases are ONE! Unity in all things is Nature’s plan. Polytheism is gone, and everything pertaining to it and coming out of it must go. So there is only one sickness, one disease, and NOW one treatment. The one sickness and disease is the over-acidification of the interstitial fluids of the Interstitium and then the blood due to an inverted way of living, eating, and thinking. The one treatment is to alkalize and energize with the pH Miracle Lifestyle and Dietary Plan. You can learn more about this program on our website or in our books, The pH Miracle, The pH Miracle for Diabetes, The pH Miracle for Weight Loss, The pH Miracle for Cancer, The Cancer Solution, Reverse Cancer NOW1, Back to the House of Health I and II and Sick and Tired which you can also purchase through Amazon.com, Barnes and Noble.
The complete program is a 12 week program that includes the foods outlined in the foundational section of the book, “Back to the House of Health.” You start off the program with a 10 to 14 day liquid feast. You can eat as much and as often as you like as long as the food is green and purred. The soups found in the pH Miracle books such as the Broccoli Soup, Aspar/Zinc Soup, The Healing Soup and the Popeye Soup with lots of avocados are excellent to eat during the liquid feast. You also need to begin taking the nutritional supplements while drinking at least 4 to 6 liters of iJuice Super Greens a day. Start out gradually drinking 1 liter of Greens per day and then work up to 2, then 3, then 4, until you are drinking 6 liters a day.(www.ijuicenow.com)
When you take the nutritional supplements, take 5 drops 6 times a day of the liquid colloids under the tongue, (except the pH drops which are taken in purified water and NEVER taken under the tongue) away from meals, or taking 1 capsule 6 times a day of the capsule products with meals. I would suggest taking 4 capsules every 4 waking hours of the bowel cleansing formula. The bowel cleansing product helps to keep things moving through normal elimination.
After you complete the 10 to 14 day liquid feast, you can then begin introducing some solid food but it still needs to be as green as possible. I would suggest not only the vegetable soups, but steam fry vegetables and lots of green salads. Make sure you use only lemon or lime and good oils on your salads for the dressing. Another tip is to include liberal amounts of flax and olive oil in or with your soups and salads. I suggest a minimum of 5 to 6 tablespoons of good oils each day.
In conclusion, the medical world has been looking for a remedy to cure disease, notwithstanding the obvious fact that nature needs no remedy. She needs only an opportunity to exercise her own prerogative of self-healing.
Cures! There are NO cures! The subconscious builds health or disease according to OUR ORDER. If we send impulses of irritation, discontent, unhappiness, complaining, hate, envy, selfishness, greed, lust, and the biggest one of all pride, the subconscious builds us in the image of OUR ORDER!
The truth is that we need no doctor. We need to empower ourselves to effect a reconciliation between our subconscious creator and ourselves. What we need is to learn self-control, respect, poise, and relaxation! And when these impulses are sent over the sympathetic nerves to our subconscious creator, we will begin to receive images of a more ideal man or woman, until an approach to “Perfection is Attained.”
Sickness and disease, including the symptoms of heart disease, cancer, tumors, AIDS, diabetes, MS, lupus, HIV/AIDS, depression, hyperthyroidism, Wilson’s Syndrome, fybromyalgia, pain in every joint and muscle, chronic fatigue syndrome, muscle cramps, allergies (food), asthma, bronchitis, frequent colds, candida, hypoglycemia, allergic reaction to any chemical, chronic fatiguing, food cravings, indigestion, inflamed joints, insomnia, mood swings, gas, bloating, diverticulitis, irritable bowel, pneumonia, ulcers, stomach and bowel cramps and even memory loss is the culmination of years of abuse of nutrition and years of acids from faulty elimination by forcing the bowels to move. We don’t GET sick and tired we DO sick and tired! The most powerful way to eliminate acids in the interstitial fluids of the Interstitium and the blood is the pH Miracle Lifestyle and Dietary Plan.
You are the builder of tomorrow, and you need not pay a fortune-teller, a doctor, a lawyer, a preacher, or a banker to tell you what will happen to you tomorrow. Nothing will happen. The inevitable will come. You will inherit the fruits of today’s sowing. I hope you find these thoughts and suggestions helpful when dealing with any symptomatology, whether physical, emotional or spiritual.
To learn more about the work, research and findings of Robert O Young CPT, MSc, DSc, PhD, Naturopathic Practitioner go to: http://www.drrobertyoung.com
To learn more about testing the chemistry including the pH of the blood and the interstitial fluids go to: http://www.universalmedicalimaging.com
- Young RO,Migalko G (2015) Alkalizing Nutritional Therapy in the Prevention and Reversal of any Cancerous Condition. Int J Complement Alt Med 2(1): 00046. DOI: 10.15406/ijcam.2015.02.00046
- Metabolic and Dietary Acids are the Fuel that Lights the Fuse that Ignites Inflammation that Leads to Cancer!. Int J Complement Alt Med 3(6): 00094. DOI: 10.15406/ijcam.2016.03.00094
- Young RO (2016) Second Thoughts about Viruses, Vaccines, and the HIV/AIDS Hypothesis – Part 1. Int J Vaccines Vaccin 2(3): 00032. DOI: 10.15406/ijvv.2016.02.0003
- Ströhle A, Hahn A, Sebastian A. Estimation of the diet-dependent net acid load in 229 worldwide historically studied hunter-gatherer societies. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 2010;91(2):406–412.[PubMed]
- Sebastian A, Frassetto LA, Sellmeyer DE, Merriam RL, Morris RC., Jr. Estimation of the net acid load of the diet of ancestral preagricultural Homo sapiens and their hominid ancestors. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 2002;76(6):1308–1316. [PubMed]
- Frassetto L, Morris, Jr. R.C. RC, Jr., Sellmeyer DE, Todd K, Sebastian A. Diet, evolution and aging—the pathophysiologic effects of the post-agricultural inversion of the potassium-to-sodium and base-to-chloride ratios in the human diet. European Journal of Nutrition. 2001;40(5):200–213. [PubMed]
Konner M, Boyd Eaton S. Paleolithic nutrition: twenty-five years later. Nutrition in Clinical Practice. 2010;25(6):594–602. [PubMed]
Lindeman RD, Goldman R. Anatomic and physiologic age changes in the kidney. Experimental Gerontology. 1986;21(4-5):379–406. [PubMed]
Reddy ST, Wang CY, Sakhaee K, Brinkley L, Pak CY. Effect of low-carbohydrate high-protein diets on acid-base balance, stone-forming propensity, and calcium metabolism. American Journal of Kidney Diseases. 2002;40(2):265–274. [PubMed]
Malov YS, Kulikov AN. Bicarbonate deficiency and duodenal ulcer. Terapevticheskii Arkhiv. 1998;70(2):28–32. [PubMed]
Ohman H, Vahlquist A. In vivo studies concerning a pH gradient in human stratum corneum and upper epidermis. Acta Dermato-Venereologica. 1994;74(5):375–379. [PubMed]
Ferris DG, Francis SL, Dickman ED, Miler-Miles K, Waller JL, McClendon N. Variability of vaginal pH determination by patients and clinicians. Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine. 2006;19(4):368–373. [PubMed]
Remer T, Manz F. Estimation of the renal net acid excretion by adults consuming diets containing variable amounts of protein. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 1994;59(6):1356–1361. [PubMed]
Remer T. Influence of diet on acid-base balance. Seminars in Dialysis. 2000;13(4):221–226. [PubMed]
Fenton TR, Eliasziw M, Tough SC, Lyon AW, Brown JP, Hanley DA. Low urine pH and acid excretion do not predict bone fractures or the loss of bone mineral density: a prospective cohort study. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders. 2010;11, article 88 [PMC free article] [PubMed]
Boelsma E, van de Vijver LPL, Goldbohm RA, Klöpping-Ketelaars IAA, Hendriks HFJ, Roza L. Human skin condition and its associations with nutrient concentrations in serum and diet. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 2003;77(2):348–355. [PubMed]
Ince BA, Anderson EJ, Neer RM. Lowering dietary protein to U.S. recommended dietary allowance levels reduces urinary calcium excretion and bone resorption in young women. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2004;89(8):3801–3807. [PubMed]
Boron WF. Regulation of intracellular pH. Advances in Physiology Education. 2004;28:160–179.[PubMed]
Remer T, Manz F. Potential renal acid load of foods and its influence on urine pH. Journal of the American Dietetic Association. 1995;95(7):791–797. [PubMed]
Fenton TR, Eliasziw M, Lyon AW, Tough SC, Hanley DA. Meta-analysis of the quantity of calcium excretion associated with the net acid excretion of the modern diet under the acid-ash diet hypothesis. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 2008;88(4):1159–1166. [PubMed]
Sebastian A, Morris RC., Jr. Improved mineral balance and skeletal metabolism in postmenopausal women treated with potassium bicarbonate. New England Journal of Medicine. 1994;331(4):p. 279.[PubMed]
Dawson-Hughes B, Harris SS, Palermo NJ, Castaneda-Sceppa C, Rasmussen HM, Dallal GE. Treatment with potassium bicarbonate lowers calcium excretion and bone resorption in older men and women. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2009;94(1):96–102. [PMC free article][PubMed]
Heaney RP, Dowell MS, Hale CA, Bendich A. Calcium absorption varies within the reference range for serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D. Journal of the American College of Nutrition. 2003;22(2):142–146.[PubMed]
Schwalfenberg GK, Genuis SJ, Hiltz MN. Addressing vitamin D deficiency in Canada: a public health innovation whose time has come. Public Health. 2010;124(6):350–359. [PubMed]
Lu KC, Lin SH, Yu FC, Chyr SH, Shieh SD. Influence of metabolic acidosis on serum 1,25(OH)2D3 levels in chronic renal failure. Mineral and Electrolyte Metabolism. 1995;21(6):398–402. [PubMed]
Fenton TR, Lyon AW, Eliasziw M, Tough SC, Hanley DA. Phosphate decreases urine calcium and increases calcium balance: a meta-analysis of the osteoporosis acid-ash diet hypothesis. Nutrition Journal. 2009;8, article 41 [PMC free article] [PubMed]
Hulley SB, Vogel JM, Donaldson CL, Bayers JH, Friedman RJ, Rosen SN. The effect of supplemental oral phosphate on the bone mineral changes during prolonged bed rest. Journal of Clinical Investigation. 1971;50(12):2506–2518. [PMC free article] [PubMed]
Fenton TR, Lyon AW, Eliasziw M, Tough SC, Hanley DA. Meta-analysis of the effect of the acid-ash hypothesis of osteoporosis on calcium balance. Journal of Bone and Mineral Research. 2009;24(11):1835–1840. [PubMed]
Supplee JD, Duncan GE, Bruemmer B, Goldberg J, Wen Y, Henderson JA. Soda intake and osteoporosis risk in postmenopausal American-Indian women. Public Health Nutrition. 2011:1–7.[PMC free article] [PubMed]
Fenton TR, Tough SC, Lyon AW, Eliasziw M, Hanley DA. Causal assessment of dietary acid load and bone disease: a systematic review & meta-analysis applying Hill’s epidemiologic criteria for causality. Nutrition Journal. 2011;10(1, article 41) [PMC free article] [PubMed]
Frassetto LA, Morris RC, Jr., Sebastian A. Dietary sodium chloride intake independently predicts the degree of hyperchloremic metabolic acidosis in healthy humans consuming a net acid-producing diet. American Journal of Physiology—Renal Physiology. 2007;293(2):F521–F525. [PubMed]
Frings-Meuthen P, Buehlmeier J, Baecker N, et al. High sodium chloride intake exacerbates immobilization-induced bone resorption and protein losses. Journal of Applied Physiology. 2011;111(2):537–542. [PubMed]
Cappuccio FP, Meilahn E, Zmuda JM, Cauley JA. High blood pressure and bone-mineral loss in elderly white women: a prospective study. Lancet. 1999;354(9183):971–975. [PubMed]
Devine A, Criddle RA, Dick IM, Kerr DA, Prince RL. A longitudinal study of the effect of sodium and calcium intakes on regional bone density in postmenopausal women. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 1995;62(4):740–745. [PubMed]
Morris RC, Jr., Schmidlin O, Frassetto LA, Sebastian A. Relationship and interaction between sodium and potassium. Journal of the American College of Nutrition. 2006;25(3):262S–270S. [PubMed]
Barzel US, Massey LK. Excess dietary protein may can adversely affect bone. Journal of Nutrition. 1998;128(6):1051–1053. [PubMed]
Heaney RP, Layman DK. Amount and type of protein influences bone health. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 2008;87(5):156S–157S. [PubMed]
Dawson-Hughes B, Harris SS, Ceglia L. Alkaline diets favor lean tissue mass in older adults. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 2008;87(3):662–665. [PMC free article] [PubMed]
Garibotto G, Russo R, Sofia A, et al. Muscle protein turnover in chronic renal failure patients with metabolic acidosis or normal acid-base balance. Mineral and Electrolyte Metabolism. 1996;22(1–3):58–61.[PubMed]
Caso G, Garlick PJ. Control of muscle protein kinetics by acid-base balance. Current Opinion in Clinical Nutrition and Metabolic Care. 2005;8(1):73–76. [PubMed]
Webster MJ, Webster MN, Crawford RE, Gladden LB. Effect of sodium bicarbonate ingestion on exhaustive resistance exercise performance. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise. 1993;25(8):960–965. [PubMed]
McSherry E, Morris RC., Jr. Attainment and maintenance of normal stature with alkali therapy in infants and children with classic renal tubular acidosis. Journal of Clinical Investigation. 1978;61(2):509–527. [PMC free article] [PubMed]
Frassetto L, Morris RC, Jr., Sebastian A. Potassium bicarbonate reduces urinary nitrogen excretion in postmenopausal women. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 1997;82(1):254–259.[PubMed]
Wass JAH, Reddy R. Growth hormone and memory. Journal of Endocrinology. 2010;207(2):125–126.[PubMed]
Frassetto L, Morris RC, Jr., Sebastian A. Long-term persistence of the urine calcium-lowering effect of potassium bicarbonate in postmenopausal women. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2005;90(2):831–834. [PubMed]
Vormann J, Worlitschek M, Goedecke T, Silver B. Supplementation with alkaline minerals reduces symptoms in patients with chronic low back pain. Journal of Trace Elements in Medicine and Biology. 2001;15(2-3):179–183. [PubMed]
Zofková I, Kancheva RL. The relationship between magnesium and calciotropic hormones. Magnesium Research. 1995;8(1):77–84. [PubMed]
Schwalfenberg G. Improvement of chronic back pain or failed back surgery with vitamin D repletion: a case series. Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine. 2009;22(1):69–74. [PubMed]
Groos E, Walker L, Masters JR. Intravesical chemotherapy. Studies on the relationship between pH and cytotoxicity. Cancer. 1986;58(6):1199–1203. [PubMed]
Smith SR, Martin PA, Edwards RHT. Tumour pH and response to chemotherapy: an in vivo 31P magnetic resonance spectroscopy study in non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma. British Journal of Radiology. 1991;64(766):923–928. [PubMed]
Raghunand N, Gillies RJ. pH and chemotherapy. Novartis Foundation Symposium. 2001;240:199–211.[PubMed]
Raghunand N, He X, Van Sluis R, et al. Enhancement of chemotherapy by manipulation of tumour pH. British Journal of Cancer. 1999;80(7):1005–1011. [PMC free article] [PubMed]
The Real Scientific Truth Concerning The pHysiology of the Stomach
Unfortunately, contemporary medical doctors and scientists as well as alternative health practitioners and lay people DO NOT understand how acid/base are created in the body and the onset of latent tissue acidosis in the colloidal connective tissue or the “Schade”. Welcome to the 21st century and Dr. Young’s “New Biology.”
How is acid/base created in the body?
1) The parietal or cover cells of the stomach split the sodium chloride of the blood. The sodium is used to bind with water and carbon dioxide to form the alkaline salt, sodium bicarbonate or NaHCO3. The biochemistry is: H20 + CO2 + NaCl = NaHCO3 + HCL. This is why a call the stomach an alkalizing organ NOT an organ of digestion. The stomach DOES NOT digest the food or liquids you ingest it alkalizes the food and liquid you ingest.
2) For each molecule of sodium bicarbonate (NaHCO3) made, a molecule of hydrochloric acid (HCL) is made and secreted into the so-called digestive system – specifically, the stomach (the gastric pits in the stomach) – to be eliminated. Therefore HCL is an acidic waste product of sodium bicarbonate created by the stomach to alkalize the food and liquids ingested.
3) The chloride ion from the sodium chloride (salt) binds to an acid or proton forming HCL as a waste product of sodium bicarbonate production. HCL has a pH of 1 and is highly toxic to the body and the cause of indigestion, acid reflux, ulcers and cancer.
5) When a rich animal protein and dairy product meal is ingested, the stomach begins to manufacture and secrete sodium bicarbonate (NHCO3) to alkalize the acids from the food ingested. This causes a loss in the alkaline reserves and an increase in acid and/or HCL found in the gastric pits of the stomach. These acids and/or HCL are taken up by the blood which lowers blood plasma pH. The blood eliminates this increase in gastrointestinal acid by throwing it off into the Pishinger’s spaces.
6) The space enclosed by these finer and finer fibers is called the Pishinger’s space, or the extracellular space that contains the fluids that bath and feed each and every cell while carrying away the acidic waste from those same cells. There is no mention of this organ in American physiology text books. There is mention of the extracellular space but not of any organ that stores acids from metabolism and diet, like the kidney. I call this organ the “pre-kidney” because it stores metabolic and gastrointestinal acids until they can be buffered and eliminated via the skin, urinary tract, or bowels.
7) After a rich animal protein or dairy product meal, the urine pH becomes alkaline. The ingestion of meat and cheese causes a reaction in acidic fashion in the organism by the production of sulfuric, phosporhoric, nitric, uric, lactic, acetylaldehyde and ethanol acids, respectively, but also through the formation and excretion of base in the urine. Therefore eating meat and cheese causes a double loss of bases leading to tissue acidosis and eventual disease, especially inflammation and degenerative diseases.
8) During heavy exercise, if the the resulting lactic acid was not adsorbed by the collagen fibers, the specific acid catchers of the body, the organism would die. The total collection of these fibers is the largest organ of the body called SCHADE, the colloidal connective tissue organ. NO liquid exchange occurs between the blood and the parenchyma cells, or in reverse, unless it passes through this connective tissue organ. This organ connects and holds everything in our bodies in place. This organ is composed of ligaments, tendons, sinew, and the finer fibers that become the scaffolding that holds every single cell in our bodies in place. When acids are stored in this organ, which includes the muscles, inflammation and pain develop. The production of lactic acid is increased with the ingestion of milk, cheese, yogurt, butter and especially ice cream.
9) The more acidity created from eating meat, cheese, milk or ice cream the more gastrointestinal acids are adsorbed into the the collagen fibers to be neutralized and the less sodium bicarbonate or NaHCO3 that is taken up by the alkalophile glands. The larger the potential difference between the adsorbed acids and the amount of NaHCO3 generated with each meal, the more or less alkaline are the alkalophile glands like the pancreas, gallbladder, pylorus glands, blood, etc. The acid binding power of the connective tissue, the blood, and the alkalophile glands depends on its alkali reserve, which can be determined through blood, urine, and saliva pH, including live and dried blood analysis as taught by Dr. Robert O. Young. The saliva pH is an indication of alkali reserves in the alkalophile glands and the urine pH is an indication of the pH of the fluids that surround the cells or the Pishinger’s space.
10) The iso-structure of the blood maintains the pH of the blood by pushing off gastrointestinal or metabolic acids into the connective tissue or the Pishinger’s space. The blood gives to the urine the same amount of acid that it receives from the tissues and liver so it can retain its iso-form. A base deficiency is always related to the deterioration of the deposit ability of the connective tissues or the Pishinger’s space. As long as the iso-structure of the blood is maintained, the urine – which originates from the blood – remains a faithful reflected image of the acid-base regulation, not of the blood, but of the tissues. The urine therefore is an excretion product of the tissues, not the blood. So when you are testing the pH of the urine, you are testing the pH of the tissues.
11) A latent “acidosis” is the condition that exists when there are not enough bases in the alkalophile glands because they have been used up in the process of neutralizing the acids adsorbed to the collagen fibers. This leads to compensated “acidosis.” This means the blood pH has not changed but other body systems have changed. This can then lead to decompensated “acidosis” where the alkaline reserves of the blood are used up and the pH of the blood is altered. Decompensated “acidosis” can be determined by testing the blood pH, urine pH and the saliva pH. The decrease in the alkaline reserves in the body occurs because of hyper-proteinization, (eating Meat and Cheese!)or too much protein, and hyper-carbonization, or too much sugar. This is why 80 to 90 year old folks are all shrunk up and look like prunes. They have very little or no alkaline reserves in their alkalophile glands. When all the alkaline minerals are gone, so are you and your battery runs down. The charge of your cellular battery can be measured by testing the ORP or the oxidative reduction potential of the blood, urine or saliva using an ORP meter. As you become more acidic this energy potential or ORP increases.
12) If there is not enough base left over after meat and cheese or surgary meal, or enough base to neutralize and clear the acids stored in the connective tissues, a relative base deficiency develops which leads to latent tissue acidosis. When this happens the liver and pancreas are deficient of adequate alkaline juices to ensure proper alkalization of the food in your stomach and small intestine.
13) Digestion or alkalization cannot proceed without enough of these alkaline juices for the liver and pancreas, etc., and so the stomach has to produce more acid in order to make enough base, ad nauseam, and one can develop indigestion, nausea, acid reflux, GERD, ulcers, esophageal cancer and stomach cancer. All of these symptoms are not the result of too much acid or HCL in the stomach. On the contrary, it is the result of too little base in the form of sodium bicarbonate!
14) Therefore the stomach is NOT an organ of digestion as currently taught in ALL biology and medical texts, BUT an organ of contribution or deposit. It’s function is to deposit alkaline juices to the stomach to alkalize the food and to the blood to carry to the alklophile glands!!!!
15) There is a daily rhythm to this acid base ebb and flow of the fluids of the body. The stored acids are mobilized from the connective tissues and Pishinger’s spaces while we sleep.
These acids reach their maximum (base tide) concentration in this fluid, and thereby the urine (around 2 a.m. is the most acidic). The acid content of the urine directly reflects the acid content of the fluid in the Pishinger’s spaces, the extracellular fluid compartments of the body. On the other hand, the Pishinger’s spaces become most alkaline around 2 p.m. (the base flood) as then the most sodium bicarbonate (NaHCO3) is being generated by the cover cells of the stomach to alkalize the food and drink we have ingested.
16) If your urine is not alkaline by 2 p.m. you are definitely in an ACIDIC condition and lacking in alkaline reserves. The pH of the urine should run between 6.8 and 8.4 but ideally 7.2 or greater.
17) After a high protein meal or meat or cheese, the free acids formed such as sulfuric, phosphoric, uric, and nitric acids stick to the collagen fibers to remove them from the blood and protect the delicate pH of the blood at 7.365. The H+ or proton ions from these acids are neutralized by the next base flood, the sodium bicarbonate produced after the meal. The H+ or proton ion combines with the carbonate or HCO3, converts to carbonic acid, H2CO3, which converts to CO2 and H2O. The sulfuric and other acids from proteins are neutralized as follows where the HR represents any acid with the R as its acid radical (SO4, PO4, or NO3) HR + NaHCO3 <=> H2O + NaR (Ca, Mg, K)+ CO2.
18) Medical doctors and savants are not taught in medical school and therefore do not understand or recognize latent tissue acidosis. They understand and recognize compensated acidosis and decompensated acidosis. In compensated acidosis, breathing increases in order to blow off more carbonic acid which decreases PCO2 because of the lowered carbonate or HCO3. When the breathing rate can no longer get any faster and when the kidneys can no longer increase its’ function to keep up with the acid load, then the blood pH starts to change from a pH of 7.365 to 7.3 then to 7.2. At a blood pH of 6.95 the heart relaxes and the client goes into a coma or dies.
19) Metabolism of a normal adult diet results in the generation of 50 to 100 meq of H+ or proton per day, which must be excreted if the urine acid-base balance is to be maintained. A meq is a milliequivalent which is an expression of concentration of substance per liter of solution, calculated by dividing the concentration in milligrams per 100 milliliters by the molecular weight. This process involves two basis steps; 1) the reabsorption of the filtered sodium bicarbonate or NaHCO3 and, 2) excretion of the 50 to 100 meq of H+ or proton produced each day by the formation of titratable acidity and NH4+ or ammonium. Both steps involve H+ or proton secretion from the cells of the kidney into the urine.
20) Sodium bicarbonate (NaHCO3) must be reabsorbed into the blood stream, since the loss of NaHCO3 will increase the net acid load and lower the plasma NaHCO3 concentration. The loss of NaHCO3 in the urine is equivalent to the addition of H+ to the body since both are derived from the dissociation of H2CO3 or carbonic acid.
21) The biochemistry is: CO2 + H2O = H2CO3 = HCO3 + H+. The normal subject must reabsorb 4300 meq of NaHCO3 each day! The secreted H+ or proton ions are generated within the kidney cells from the dissociation of H2O or water. This process also results in the equimolar production OH- or hydroxyl ions. The OH- ions bind to the active zinc-containing site of the intracellular carbonic anhydrase; they then combine with CO2 to form HCO3- ions which are released back into the kidney cells and returned to the systemic circulation. Second, the dietary acid load is excreted by the secretion of H+ or proton ions from the kidney cells into the urine. These H+ or proton ions can do one of two things: the H+ or proton ions can be combined with the urinary buffers, particularly HPO4, in a process called titratable acidity (The biochemistry is: H+ + HPO4 = H2PO4), or the phosphate buffering system or the H+ or proton ions can combine with ammonia (NH3) to form ammonium as follows: NH3 + H+ = NH4.
22) This ammonia is trapped and concentrated in the kidney as ammonium which is then excreted in the urine.
23) In response to acid load, 36% of the H+ or proton goes intracellular in exchange for the release of Na+ (sodium) into the blood stream. 15% of the acid goes intracellular in exchange for K+ (potassium) – common in diabetics. 6% of the H+ or proton or acid goes directly into the cell to be buffered by intracellular processes. 43% is buffered extracellularly as NaHCO3- or sodium bicarbonate combining with H+ or proton to form H2CO3 or carbonic acid which breaks down to CO2 or carbon dioxide to be released by the lungs. 10% of CO2 or carbon dioxide is excreted through the lungs and 90% is used by the body to reabsorb alkaline minerals and make sodium bicarbonate for buffering gastrointestinal and metabolic acids.
24) Of all the ways the body can buffer metabolic and dietary acids, the excretion of protein (the eating of meat and cheese) generated acid residues is the only process that does not add sodium bicarbonate back into blood circulation. This creates a loss of bases which is the forerunner of all sickness and disease. In the long run, the only way to replace these lost bases is by eating more alkaline electron-rich green foods and long-chain polyunsaturated fats. Eating meat and cheese is definitely hazardous to your health. That is why I say, “a cucumber a day keeps the doctor away while eating meat, cheese and even an apple creates more excess acid in the colloidal connective tissues, leading to latent tissue acidosis.
25) With over 30 years of research and testing over 500,000 samples of blood and over 1,000,000 samples of urine and saliva I have come to the conclusion that the Human Body is an acid producing organism by function – yet, it is an alkaline organism by design. Eating animal protein, especially meat and cheese and sugar from any source are deadly acidic choices – unless you interested in becoming sick, tired and fat over time.
Bottom line – the pH Miracle Lifestyle and Diet is a program that focuses on the foundational principal that the body is alkaline by design and yet acidic by function. This make this program the ultimate program for preventing and reversing aging and the onset of sickness and dis-ease. I would say that the pH Miracle Lifestyle and Diet is the diet for a longer healthier life.
Please remember this very important truth, hydrochloric acid in the stomach is not the cause of digestion but the result of digestion. Start alkalizing today and begin improving the quality and quantity of your life today.
To learn more about the pH Miracle Lifestyle and Diet go to:
http://www.phmiracleliving.com, http://www.phoreveryoung.com and http://www.phoreveryoung.wordpress.com
The Mysteries of the Blood!
The Red Blood Cell is the Primary Stem Cell!
Blood is made in the roots or in the crypts of the small intestines from liquid food of chlorophyll, polyunsaturated oil, alkaline water and mineral salts at a pH of 8.4.
Just like the picture of the roots of the great majestic redwood tree, the roots are the key to building a healthy trunk, branches, stems and leaves or needles. The tree is ONLY as healthy as its roots and so the body is only as healthy as its intestinal roots.
New formulated blood made in the small intestines will flow directly back to the heart and then to the lungs to receive alkalizing oxygen and then back to the heart and out to general circulation.
This newly formulated blood will flow to the muscles or the bones or the glands or the organs when contracted and then differentiate into new healthy muscle, bone, gland or organ cells.
The blood being negatively charged will always flow to its opposite polarity which is always positive. ANY cell contracted or damaged will always attract blood. WHY? Because any contracted or damaged body cell is positively charged and will attract its opposite polarity. When you cut yourself what flows to the cut? The answer is blood! What does the blood become? The answer is the clot! What does the clot become? The new skin, nerve or muscle cells! Do YOU understand? That is the basic law of pHysics – opposites ALWAYS attract! If they do NOT then the body is SICK!
Muscle, bone, glands and organs are ALL made from blood NOT protein!!!!!!!! So to build healthy muscles and bones or to repair glands and organs YOU MUST CREATE HEALTHY BLOOD. This can only be done with healthy alkaline food and water in a healthy alkaline environment of the small intestinal tract!
Don’t YOU know that you were created out of ONE DROP of BLOOD?
To learn more READ, SHARE and LIKE, The pH Miracle for Weight Loss and Weight Gain! The pH Miracle book I, The pH Miracle revised and updated book II, Sick and Tired, Reverse Cancer NOW!, The pH Miracle for Diabetes, Back to the House of Health books I and !! and the soon to be released pH Miracle for Cancer. To order your handbooks for incredible health, energy and vitality go to: Www.phmiracle.com
3 Herbs That Improve The Health Of The Male Reproductive System
1) Ginkgo – improves circulation in the peripheral parts primarily genitals, penis, prostate. According to Dr. Ed Smith, poor peripheral circulation is a major cause for weak or insufficient potency in men and in that regard he recommends this herb and it’s benefits.
2) Ginseng – not every ginseng only Siberian ginseng which has the strongest characteristics of all other herbs from this family. It has been used for centuries in Eurasia for resistance to severe disease, energy, balance, stamina and physical performance. It is considered to be a plant which improves sexual condition, fertility and potency.
The Truth About Alkalizing Your Blood, Interstitial and Intracellular Fluids!
April 12, 2012
Dr. Ben Kim states: Is it true that the foods and beverages you consume cause your blood to become more alkaline or acidic? Contrary to popular hype, the answer is: not to any significant degree.
Dr. Robert O. Young states: The pH of blood and interstitial fluids are constantly being challenged with environmental, dietary, respiratory, and metabolic acids. The body deals with blood acids by eliminating these acids through the four channels of elimination (urination, perspiration, defecation and respiration) and the buffering of acids through the alkaline buffering system in order to maintain the delicate pH balance of the blood plasma and interstitial fluids at 7.365.
Dr. Kim Ben states: The pH of your blood is tightly regulated by a complex system of buffers that are continuously at work to maintain a range of 7.35 to 7.45, which is slightly more alkaline than pure water.
Dr. Robert O. Young states: The pH of your extracellular fluids, which includes the blood plasma and the interstitial fluids are kept at a very narrow range at 7.365 to 7.385. Any pH measurement of blood plasma in excess of 7.385 indicates a condition of compensated acidosis and any pH measurement of blood plasma or interstitial fluids below 7.365 indicates a condition of decompensated acidosis.
When the pH of the blood plasma increases above the 7.385 this is the result of the blood pushing environmental, dietary, respiratory and metabolic acids out into the interstitial fluids of the colloidal connective tissues of the schade as the blood is pulling alkaline mineral salts such as calcium ions from the bones or magnesium ions from the muscles to offset the increase of acids in the blood. It is always a sure sign that as the blood plasma is becoming more alkaline the interstitial fluids of the colloidal connective tissues of the schade are becoming more acidic and this is the cause of ALL inflammatory and degenerative diseases.
When the body tissues, organs, cells, or the alkaline reserves (sodium, calcium, magnesium and potassium) become deficient in alkaline minerals the blood plasma pH will drop below the ideal 7.365 causing decompensated acidosis leading to hemolysis at a pH below 7.365 or a coma and/or death at a pH below 7.2.
Dr. Kim Ben states: If the pH of your blood falls below 7.35, the result is a condition called acidosis, a state that leads to central nervous system depression. Severe acidosis – where blood pH falls below 7.00 – can lead to a coma and even death.
Dr. Robert O. Young states: If pH of the blood plasma drops below 7.365 the result is called decompenated acidosis. If the pH of the blood plasma stays at the ideal 7.365 this is called compensated acidosis. And if the pH of the blood plasma increases above the 7.365 this is called “latent tissue acidosis” in the interstitial fluids of the colloidal connective tissues of the schade.
The blood plasma pH always goes alkaline when the blood pushes out environmental, dietary, respiratory or metabolic acids out into the interstitial fluids of the colloidal connective tissues of the schade. These acids are always deposited into what I call the ‘acid catchers’ which are the connective tissues of the schade. This leads to what I call ‘latent tissue acidosis’.
As acids build-up in the colloidal connective tissues of the schade and if NOT eliminated by the lymphatic system and the out through the channels of elimination, including the skin, lungs, bowels or urine this will result in ALL the connective tissue diseases and degenerative diseases, including ALL cancerous conditions.
Dr. Kim Ben states: If the pH of your blood rises above 7.45, the result is alkalosis. Severe alkalosis can also lead to death, but through a different mechanism; alkalosis causes all of the nerves in your body to become hypersensitive and over-excitable, often resulting in muscle spasms, nervousness, and convulsions; it’s usually the convulsions that cause death in severe cases.
Dr. Robert O. Young states: If the blood plasma pH increases over 7.385 you are in a state of ‘latent tissue acidosis’ of the interstitial fluids on the colloidal connective tissue of the shade and a high risk for cancer. This is what I call the “tee-ter-totter effect”. The body is pulling alkaline minerals into the blood to compensate for an equal amount of acids being pushed out into the interstitial fluids of the connective tissues of the schade to keep the blood plasma in an alkaline state. The result is tissue acidosis which then leads to hypersensitivity and over-excitable nerves, muscle spasms, nervousness and convulsions that can lead to coma or even death. All of these symptoms are NOT a result of too much base or alkalinity but the result of too much acid from the blood being deposited into the interstitial fluids of the colloidal connective tissues of the schade. The cause of ‘latent tissue acidosis’ is caused by an acidic lifestyle and dietary choices.
Dr. Kim Ben states: The bottom line is that if you’re breathing and going about your daily activities, your body is doing an adequate job of keeping your blood pH somewhere between 7.35 to 7.45, and the foods that you are eating are not causing any wild deviations of your blood pH.
Dr. Robert O. Young: The bottom line is when you understand that having an acidic lifestyle and diet does affect the blood plasma and interstitial fluid pH in a negative way.
The blood responds to increased acids from lifestyle and diet by pushing them out into the interstitial fluids of the connective tissues or the colloidal connective tissues of the schade. The foods you eat, the liquids you drink, the air you breath, even your thoughts will effect the pH of blood and then the interstitial fluids of the colloidal connective tissues. The blood is constantly responding to the acidic wastes of lifestyle and diet choices!!!!!!!!!!!
Dr. Kim Ben stated: So what’s up with all the hype about the need to alkalize your body? And what’s to be made of the claim that being too acidic can cause osteoporosis, kidney stones, and a number of other undesirable health challenges?
Dr. Robert O. Young states: The hype about alkalizing your blood and then interstitial fluids of the connective tissues is important because the human body is alkaline by design and acidic by function. This is the foundation for understanding the true cause of ALL sickness and disease.
Dr. Kim Ben states: As usual, the answers to such questions about human health can be found in understanding basic principles of human physiology. So let’s take a look at the fundamentals of pH and how your body regulates the acid-alkaline balance of its fluids on a moment-to-moment basis.
Dr. Robert O. Young states: The problems with current understanding of the basic principals of human physiology is the basic principals do NOT understand that the human body is alkaline by design and acidic by function. Current medical savants DO NOT understand that there is only one health, one sickness, one disease and one treatment. The one health is to maintain the alkaline design of the blood and interstitial fluids of the connective tissues with an alkaline lifestyle and diet. The one sickness and one disease is the over-acidification of the blood and then tissues due to an inverted way of living, eating and thinking. The one treatment is to restore the alkaline design of the body fluids with an alkaline lifestyle and diet. Remember the fish bowl metaphor? It goes like this – When the fish is sick what would you do? Treat the fish or change the water? Remember the fish is only as healthy as the water it swims in.
Dr. Kim Ben states: pH is a measure of how acidic or alkaline a liquid is. With respect to your health, the liquids involved are your body fluids, which can be categorized into two main groups:
Intracellular fluid, is the fluid found in all of your cells. Intracellular fluid is often called cytosol, and makes up about two-thirds of the total amount of fluid in your body.
Extracellular fluid, is the fluid found outside of your cells. Extracellular fluids are further classified as one of two types:
Plasma, which is fluid that makes up your blood.
Interstitial fluid, which occupies all of the spaces that surround your tissues. Interstitial fluid includes the fluids found in your eyes, lymphatic system, joints, nervous system, and between the protective membranes that surround your cardiovascular, respiratory, and abdominal cavities.
Your blood (plasma) needs to maintain a pH of 7.35 to 7.45 for your cells to function properly. Why your cells require your blood to maintain a pH in this range to stay healthy is beyond the scope of this article, but the most important reason is that all of the proteins that work in your body have to maintain a specific geometric shape to function, and the three-dimensional shapes of the proteins in your body are affected by the tiniest changes in the pH of your body fluids.
Dr. Robert O. Young states: pH is a measurement of the concentrations of hydrogen and hydroxyl ions in a aqueous solution. Any aqueous solutions, including your blood plasma interstitial fluids of the colloidal connective tissues of the schade (the largest organ of the human body) and the intracellular fluids that are saturated in hydrogen ions is less or more acidic and any aqueous solution that is saturated in hydroxyl ions is less or more base or alkaline.
Once again, the human body is alkaline in its design and acidic in its function. Your blood plasma and interstitial fluids of the colloidal connective tissue of the schade needs to be maintained at a delicate pH of 7.365 for your cells to function properly.
I have found in my own blood research that when your pH is stable at 7.365 you find healthy blood which is even in color, even in size and even in shape. The red blood cell is the primary stem cell which becomes all other body cells. And the health of the blood and the interstitial fluid of the colloidal connective tissues of the shcade is directly connected to the health of all body cells. It is blood that becomes, liver, heart, brain and skin cells. All red blood cells and then body cells are made up of microzymas.
Microzymas are the foundational, indestructable matter and intelligent matter that makes up all living cells, including the DNA. The tiniest changes in the pH of the body fluids can cause the microzymas in the red blood cells or body cells to change into bacteria, yeast and/or mold. This is how germs are created – from within NOT from without.
Dr. Kim Ben states: The pH scale ranges from 0 to 14. A liquid that has a pH of 7 is considered to be neutral (pure water is generally considered to have a neutral pH). Fluids that have a pH below 7 – like lemon juice and coffee – are considered to be acidic. And fluids that have a pH above 7 – like human blood and milk of magnesia – are considered to be alkaline.
Dr. Robert O. Young states: The pH scale ranges from 0 to 14 with the pH of 7 being the midpoint (pure water may have a pH of 7 but I have found that the pH of pure water has a range of 6.2 to 7.2 – a 10 times exponential swing. I have also found that pure water has an oxidative reduction potential in a range of +50mV to +150mV) which will drain energy from the body. Lemon is an alkaline fruit not an acidic fruit. This is because of its low sugar and high alkaline mineral content of potassium bicarbonate. Lemons do not draw down on the alkaline buffering system and contributes in excess of 10 times in hydroxyl ions (OH-) in relationship to its hydrogen ion content.
Dr. Kim Ben states: It’s important to note that on the pH scale, each number represents a tenfold difference from adjacent numbers; in other words, a liquid that has a pH of 6 is ten times more acidic than a liquid that has a pH of 7, and a liquid with a pH of 5 is one hundred times more acidic than pure water. Most carbonated soft drinks (pop) have a pH of about 3, making them about ten thousand times more acidic than pure water. Please remember this the next time you think about drinking a can of pop.
When you ingest foods and liquids, the end products of digestion and assimilation of nutrients often results in an acid or alkaline-forming effect – the end products are sometimes called acid ash or alkaline ash.
Dr. Robert O. Young states – All food and drink which has a pH of less than 8.4 will cause the production of sodium bicarbonate by the stomach and the release of this sodium bicarbonate via the salivary glands, the pylorus glands, the pancreas, gall bladder and intestinal glands to alkalize whatever ingested. The main purpose of stomach is to prepare the food in a liquid state at a pH of 8.4 for biological transformation into stem cells which takes place in the crypts of the small intestines.
Dr. Kim Ben states: Also, as your cells produce energy on a continual basis, a number of different acids are formed and released into your body fluids. These acids – generated by your everyday metabolic activities – are unavoidable; as long as your body has to generate energy to survive, it will produce a continuous supply of acids.
Dr. Robert O. Young states: Metabolism produces acidic waste products of lactic, uric, citric and glucose if not eliminated will cause dis-ease and then disease. You are only as healthy as the alkaline fluids of the body which includes the extracellular and intracellular fluids.
Dr. Kim Ben states: So there are two main forces at work on a daily basis that can disrupt the pH of your body fluids – these forces are the acid or alkaline-forming effects of foods and liquids that you ingest, and the acids that you generate through regular metabolic activities. Fortunately, your body has three major mechanisms at work at all times to prevent these forces from shifting the pH of your blood outside of the 7.35 to 7.45 range.
Dr. Robert O. Young states: There are seven main sources at work on a daily basis that can disrupt the pH of your body fluids – these forces include acids from the external environment, acids from the foods and liquids ingested, acids from the air you breath, acids from metabolism, acids from cells breaking down or catobolic acitivity, acids from endogenous bacteria, yeast and mold, and acids from respiration. Your body has an elaborate alkalizing buffering system at work at all times to help prevent through chelaton these forces from shifting the pH of the blood plasma pH as well as the interstitial fluid pH at a delicate pH of 7.365. It is important to note that when the alkaline buffering system (a new organ discovered by Dr. Robert O. Young) becomes depleted and acids are being deposited into the interstitial fluids of the colloidal connective tissues and the fatty tissues this is when dis-ease and eventual disease manifests.
Dr. Kim Ben states:
These mechanisms are:
- Carbonic Acid-Bicarbonate Buffer System
- Protein Buffer System
- Phosphate Buffer System
- Exhalation of Carbon Dioxide
- Elimination of Hydrogen Ions via Kidneys
Dr. Kim Ben states: When people encourage you to “alkalize your blood,” most of them mean that you should eat plenty of foods that have an alkaline-forming effect on your system. The reason for making this suggestion is that the vast majority of highly processed foods – like white flour products and white sugar – have an acid-forming effect on your system, and if you spend years eating a poor diet that is mainly acid-forming, you will overwork some of the buffering systems mentioned above to a point where you could create undesirable changes in your health.
Dr. Robert O. Young states; Everything you eat, everything you drink, everything you breath, everything you think and everything you do affects the blood and interstitial fluids in an acidic way to a lesser or greater degree. That is why we age. We do not get old we mold from years of acidic lifestyle and dietary choices. The key to a healthy life or a life of sickness and disease and then eventual death is in the blood! Especially the blood plasma.
Dr. Kim Ben states: For example, your phosphate buffer system uses different phosphate ions in your body to neutralize strong acids and bases. About 85% of the phosphate ions that are used in your phosphate buffer system comes from calcium phosphate salts, which are structural components of your bones and teeth. If your body fluids are regularly exposed to large quantities of acid-forming foods and liquids, your body will draw upon its calcium phosphate reserves to supply your phosphate buffer system to neutralize the acid-forming effects of your diet. Over time, this may lead to structural weakness in your bones and teeth.
Dr. Robert O. Young states: Dr Kim Ben has described the cause of bone loss correctly. It is important to remember that the activation of the pHosphate buffering system does not happen when you are on an alkalizing lifestyle and diet and hyper-perfusing the blood and interstitial fluids of the colloidal connective tissues with alkalinity. The alkaline lifestyle and diet is outlined in my book, The pH Miracle Revised and Updated.
Drawing on your calcium phosphate reserves at a high rate can also increase the amount of calcium that is eliminated via your genito-urinary system, which is why a predominantly acid-forming diet can increase your risk of developing calcium-rich kidney stones.
Dr. Ken Ben states: This is just one example of how your buffering systems can be overtaxed to a point where you experience negative health consequences. Since your buffering systems have to work all the time anyway to neutralize the acids that are formed from everyday metabolic activities, it’s in your best interest to follow a diet that doesn’t create unnecessary work for your buffering systems.
Dr. Robert O. Young states: The protocol that will NOT unnecessarily activate the alkaline buffering systems of the body is outlined in the pH Miracle Revised and Updated by Dr. Robert O. Young.
Dr. Kim Ben states: Generally speaking, most vegetables and fruit have an alkaline-forming effect on your body fluids.
Dr. Robert O. Young states: Generally, all green fruit and vegetables are the ONLY alkalizing foods for the blood and interstitial fluids of the colloidal connective tissues and are critical in building healthy blood and then healthy body cells.
Dr. Kim Ben states: Most grains, animal foods, and highly processed foods have an acid-forming effect on your body fluids.
Dr. Robert O. Young states; All grains, animal foods, dairy products, fermented foods, algae, probiotics, enzymes, high sugar fruit, high sugar vegetables, vinegar, corn, nuts, mushrooms, alcohol, carbonate drinks, sport drinks and tobacco products are acidic to the blood and interstitial fluids of the colloidal connective tissues of the schade (the largest organ of the body) and will activate the alkaline buffering systems.
Dr. Kim Ben states: Your health is best served by a good mix of nutrient-dense, alkaline andacid-forming foods; ideally, you want to eat more alkaline-forming foods than acid-forming foods to have the net acid and alkaline-forming effects of your diet match the slightly alkaline pH of your blood.
Dr. Robert O. Young states: The only way to achieve extraordinary health and fitness is with the pH Miracle Lifestyle and Diet as outlined in The pH Miracle Revised and Updated book.
Dr. Kim Ben states: The following lists indicate which common foods have an alkaline-forming effect on your body fluids, and which ones result in acid ash formation when they are digested and assimilated into your system.
Please note that these lists of acid and alkaline-forming foods are not comprehensive, nor are they meant to be.
If you’re eating mainly grains, flour products, animal foods, and washing these foods down with coffee, soda, and milk, you will almost certainly improve your health by replacing some of your food and beverage choices with fresh vegetables and fruits.
Dr. Robert O. Young states: The four alkalizing food groups are chlorophyll from green fruit and green vegetables, mono and polyunsaturated oils, alkalizing water and finally alkalizing mineral salts. I call this the COWS Plan as outlined in The pH Miracle Revised and Updated book.
Dr. Kim Ben states: The primary purpose of this article is to offer information that explains why I believe that you don’t need to take one or more nutritional supplements or “alkalized water” for the sole purpose of alkalizing your body. Your body is already designed to keep the pH of your body fluids in a tight, slightly alkaline range.
Dr. Robert O. Young states: Your body is alkaline by design but acidic by function and that is why you would be wise to follow an alkaline lifestyle and diet to prevent ALL sickness and disease and remain strong, healthy and fit. Drinking alkaline water is essential to maintaining the healthy alkaline state of ALL your body fluids!!!!!!
Dr. Kim Ben states: The ideal scenario is to make fresh vegetables and fruits the centerpieces of your diet, and to eat small amounts of any other nutrient-dense foods that your appetite calls for and that experience shows your body can tolerate.
Dr. Robert O. Young states: The ideal scenario is to make fresh organic electron-rich green alkalizing fruit and vegetables the centerpiece of your diet with liberal amounts of alkalizing polyunsaturated oils, alkalizing water at a pH of 9.5 and finally alkalizing mineral salts of sodium, potassium, magnesium and calcium.
Dr. Kim Ben states: I hope these thoughts bring some clarity to this often misunderstood health topic.
Dr. Robert O. Young states: I hope these scientific truths brings some clarity to Dr. Kim Ben and others that are confused about the biochemistry, bioenergetics and the importance of alkalizing the blood and interstitial fluids of the colloidal connective tissues of the schade (the largest organ of the human body) with an alkaline lifestyle and diet as outlined in my book, The pH Miracle, revised and updated.
For additional information read The pH Miracle Revised and Updated by Dr. Robert O. Young .
You must be logged in to post a comment.