HealthNutNews story that covers the apparent series of murders of holistic doctors, many of whom are working on advanced treatment protocols that render high-profit sectors of conventional medicine OBSOLETE:
Yet another doctor was just found murdered inside his home here on the East Coast of Florida. This makes six doctors to be found dead in the last month just from this region of the country alone. Four out of the six were found dead here in Florida. We lost the holistic Dr. Teresa Sievers, MD, who was found murdered in her Florida home just weeks ago. We’ve also lost the alternative Dr. Jeff Bradstreet, MD, who was found in a river with a gunshot to his chest. He’d recently moved to Georgia from Florida. We’ve also lost the Osteopath. Dr. Riley, who was found in Georgia at her home; just a few hours from the Florida border. She was found with a gunshot wound to her head.
Now we’ve lost Dr. Schwartz MD, who was found murdered in his home, on Sunday, July 19th, 2015. This was four weeks to the day after the death of the first physician: (Dr. Bradstreet MD) who I broke the story on a month ago. His family is still seeking answers as to what happened to him and they’re some of the kindest people I know. The latest MD, Dr. Schwartz, in the picture above, lived just north of the fit, healthy, holistic Dr. Hedendal; who was the second doctor to be found dead this past Father’s Day, in Boca Raton. This was the same day that Dr. Holt died at the age of 33. Both were fathers; and again, both men died here in Florida on June 21st, 2015.
SCIENCE.NaturalNews.com entry describing the extraordinary benefits of GcMAF in a published study (http://science.naturalnews.com/2008/4030259_Immunotherapy_of_metastatic_breast_cancer_patients_with_vitamin_D_binding.html):
Stepwise incubation of purified Gc protein with immobilized beta-galactosidase and sialidase generated probably the most potent macrophage activating factor (termed GcMAF) ever discovered, which produces no adverse effect in humans…
After about 16-22 administrations (approximately 3.5-5 months) of GcMAF, these patients had insignificantly low serum enzyme levels equivalent to healthy control enzyme levels, ranging from 0.38 to 0.63 nmole/min/mg protein, indicating eradication of the tumors. This therapeutic procedure resulted in no recurrence for more than 4 years.
In other words, the administration of GcMAF eradicated tumors and left patients cancer-free for 4+ years with no additional treatment!
Both U.S. and UK governments desperately seizing all supply, shutting down clinics, even as millions die from cancer every decade…
UK govt. admission that GcMAF was on track to being commercialized as a pioneering cancer treatment (http://www.gov.uk/government/news/regulator-warns-against-gcmaf-made-in-unlicensed-facility-in-cambridgeshire), so they had to confiscate it!
GcMAF (Globulin component Macrophage Activating Factor), a blood product, claims to treat a range of conditions including cancer, HIV and autism…
More than 10,000 vials were seized at this site and production of this unlicensed medicine has now ceased. These products were sold through various European websites and UK patients may have bought it from one of these websites. We are working with colleagues in other countries to alert them to the potential risks. Our investigations are ongoing and we have received no reports to date of side effects caused by this product.
That same page lists some of the websites where GcMAF had been available for purchase:
GcMAF is readily available as a medical treatment in Japan (http://www.saisei-mirai.or.jp/gan/index_eng.html). This site explains:
GcMAF (Gc Protein derived Macrophage Activating Factor) – Gc MAF treatment is a highly effective macrophage activating therapy, used to stimulate the immune system and activate macrophages so that they can destroy cancer cells and other abnormal cells in the body.
From the FAQ page of the treatment clinic (http://www.saisei-mirai.or.jp/gan/macrophage_gcmaf_faq_eng.html):
What exactly is Second Generation GcMAF?
High Dose Second Generation Gc-MAF is produced using our new Patent Pending process which was developed here in Japan by Saisei Mirai in collaboration with Dr Hitoshi Hori and Dr Yoshihiro Uto at the University of Tokushima who have been studying GcMAF for over 20 years. Studies on GcMAF began at the University of Tokushima in 1992, after they were introduced to Dr Nobuto Yamamoto’s work and a collaboration began…
Second Generation GcMAF is made using a new and improved 2nd generation method of Gc-MAF production which is 10-20 times more concentrated and is more active and stable than other GcMAF that is currently available. Importantly, this much higher concentration GcMAF has been clinically demonstrated to be largely free of any side effects in the great majority of patients and is much more stable because it is resistant to oxidation.
That same site describes Oral GcMAF as follows: “Oral GcMAF is a form of GcMAF produced from bovine colostrum by Saisei Mirai which was developed in collaboration with Tokushima University.”
It also lists the following health conditions as being treatable with GcMAF, potentially a “universal cancer cure” substance:
Gc-MAF and/or oral Colostrum MAF macrophage activation therapy is indicated in the treatment of any diseases where there is immune dysfunction or where the immune system is compromised, such as:
Epstein-Barr Virus (EBV)
Hepatitis B virus (HBV)
Herpes Simplex virus (HSV)
Hepatitis C virus (HCV)
Multiple sclerosis (MS)
Urinary tract infection (UTI)
Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA)
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
Lyme disease (Lyme borreliosis)
IgA deficiency disorder
Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME)
Human papillomavirus (HPV)
Lupus (Systemic lupus erythematosus, SLE)
Warts caused by viral infection
Malaria Influenza virus (flu)
Herpes simplex virus (HSV)
Q fever (Coxiella burnetii)
Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
Chicken pox (varicella zoster virus)
Respiratory tract infections
Ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease
Type 1 diabetes (T1DM), insulin-dependent diabetes (IDDM)
Type 1.5 diabetes, Latent autoimmune diabetes of adults (LADA)
Do you see yet why the medical establishment must SUPPRESS GcMAF and destroy all knowledge of its clinical applications? This one substance holds the potential to render numerous vaccines and pharmaceuticals utterly obsolete.
GcMAF protein described at NaturalHealth365.com:
Researchers and practitioners have demonstrated that GcMAF can reverse diseases that attack the immune system such as: chronic inflammation, bacterial and viral infections, chronic herpes, chronic acne, Lyme disease, fibromyalgia osteoporosis, Hodgkin’s, Lupus, MS, Parkinson’s and remarkably – autism.
A clinical study out of Italy on 94 children with autism showed that 83 of them made considerable progress while on GcMAF. The most common reported improvements involve:
• Cognitive abilities including attention and focus, learning and understanding, receptiveness and awareness of the environment and both receptive and expressive language gains.
• Social Skills including willingness to interact and communicate with peers.
• Behavior including less hyperactivity, less stereotypical behaviors and improved cooperation and compliance.
In another study of 1500 children with autism, 85% had high levels of viruses and a compromised immune system. All 1500 received weekly GcMAF injections and 70% of the children responded to the treatment with reduced symptoms and another 15% made full recoveries. The other 15% did not respond.
It was stated that the reduction of autistic symptoms is permanent provided that GcMAF has been taken long enough for the body to produce its own GcMAF which typically takes 24 weeks.
The systematic suppression of medical science to protect the lucrative cancer treatment industry (chemotherapy, oncology, radiotherapy, etc.)
ANH-EUROPE.org covers the systematic suppression of advanced cancer treatments and cures (http://anh-europe.org/news/how-maverick-cancer-treatments-are-suppressed-by-the-mainstream):
Back in 1993, Nobuto Yamamoto, then working at Temple University School of Medicine in Philadelphia, PA, USA, first described a remarkable molecule. His paper reported the conversion of vitamin D3 binding protein (DBP, known in humans as Gc) into a potent macrophage-activating factor (MAF), known as Gc-MAF. Macrophages are a key part of the human immune system with two roles: to engulf and destroy pathogens and cellular debris, and to recruit other immune cells to respond to the pathogen.
Gc-MAF hasn’t had the benefit of a single patent owner – as a natural molecule, it cannot be patented without being modified – with the will and resources to push it under the noses of the public and health authorities. Dr Yamamoto has run small human trials in breast, prostate and colorectal cancers, with promising results.
David Noakes might just be the person to bring Gc-MAF into the mainstream. He’s the CEO of Immuno Biotech Ltd. and spokesperson for First Immune Gc-MAF, a project he describes as, “PhD and BSc biochemists and biomedical scientists… with external doctors, oncologists and scientists who kindly provide advice, committed to bringing some of the increasing number of published but relatively unused medical cures to as many people as we can.” At the moment, Noakes and his colleagues are supplying Gc-MAF to 30 countries where it is legal, via a network of “around 300” doctors. Their Gc-MAF is made to extremely high standards, and is being used in ongoing clinical research by Noakes’ collaborators and others. Their ultimate goal is to, “Build the case that GcMAF is effective for various illnesses, which will help to make it available to the public”.
GcMAF suppliers fighting for survival against a global medical monopoly that profits from disease
MUST-SEE website: http://gcmaf.se/
From the site:
The medical laws have been changed over the last 40 years so that all the brilliant breakthroughs in cancer are denied to the British public. Lord Maurice Saatchi had to watch his wife die, while his doctor told him the only thing he was allowed to prescribe her was chemotherapy, which would shorten her life. He hopes to bring the Medical Innovation Bill to Parliament, so instead of obeying a destructive government law, a doctor will be able to prescribe whatever treatment is best for the patient…
Bad law kills, and Britain has the worst medical laws in Europe. The 1939 Cancer Act makes it illegal to discuss the possibility cancer can be cured, which is partly why 160,000 people die unnecessarily of cancer in Britain every year. Science and treatments are decades ahead of where the medical industry is today. The MHRA’s job is to get life saving treatments like GcMAF out to people as quickly as possible. Instead they block them to protect billion dollar Big Pharma monopolies, who also fund the MHRA. Over a hundred thousand lives could be saved every year if the 1939 Cancer Act were repealed, and the MHRA were closed down.
There are 142 eminent scientists who have published GcMAF research papers on the US National Library of Medicine alone.
From the how GcMAF works page(https://gcmaf.se/gcmaf-science/how-gcmaf-works/):
Your GcMAF empowers your body to cure itself. In a healthy person your own GcMAF has 11 actions discovered so far, including two on cells, three excellent effects on the brain, and 6 on cancer. Amongst these it acts as a “director” of your immune system. But viruses and malignant cells like cancer send out an enzyme called Nagalase that prevents production of your GcMAF: that stops its 11 beneficial effects, and neutralises your immune system. So diseases become chronic, and cancer cells grow unchecked.
Minutes after a receiving a dose, 10 of the body’s actions restart. In three weeks of two GcMAF 0.25ml doses a week, your immune system is rebuilt to above normal strength. You need two doses a week for typically 24 weeks for many diseases and early cancers, up to seven one ml doses a week and a year for stage 4 cancers. Your body then takes the disease down without side effects, and successfully in 80% of cases -depending upon how well you follow the protocol under “Treatment Protocol” on this website.
What is GcMAF?
It is a human protein. One week’s GcMAF looks like a small raindrop. If properly produced it is perfectly sterile, and a most ethical course for doctors.
GcMAF is therefore a replacement therapy for those who can’t make their own. Taking GcMAF replaces the missing part of the immune system, and also acts as the body’s own internal medicine.
GcMAF is extracted and isolated; its a 24 step process, and at the end it must have tests to prove its sterility and activity. (If it does not come with published tests, its probably not GcMAF.) One GcMAF has been tested in universities, laboratories and clinics, where, as a result of the testing, consistent activity and sterility have always been found, and been the subject of 40 scientific research papers.
What does GcMAF do?
The GcMAF Conference 2013 showed GcMAF is a far more powerful molecule than thought, both in terms of the science, and doctors’ results. In stage 4 cancer, some doctors who use the full protocol, listed on “Treatment Strategies,” are saving every patient (if they have not had chemotherapy.) Success can be achieved with all tumour cancers including breast, lung, prostate, pancreatic and melanoma.
GcMAF can eradicate chronic inflammation and viral infections. It is better than antibiotics in many areas, and 25% successful with Autism, 50% or more with Chronic Herpes, Chronic Acne, Chronic cirrhosis of the liver, Chronic kidney disease, Chronic depression, Colitis, Crohn’s, Fibromyalgia, Hepatitis, Herpes, LMBBS, ME/CFS, Osteoporosis, Periodontal disease, Psoriasis and various types of Immune dysfunction including allergies. Research shows GcMAF can halt deterioration in Parkinsons, multiple sclerosis (MS), dementia and ALS, and in its role of immune system regulator, can reverse diseases that attack the immune system like Lupus and Arthritis. And is effective with wound healing. Its successful with tumour cancers, and some others.
In addition to rebuilding a depressed immune system, GcMAF:
Inhibits angiogenesis – stops blood supply to tumours
Activates macrophages – phagocytosis and destruction of cancer cells
Apoptosis – suicide of cancer cells
Reverts the cancer cell phenotype to normal (Turns cancer cells into healthy cells)
Reduces the metastatic potential of human cancer cells in culture.
Increases energy production at the mitochondrial level – ME/CFS
Improves human neuronal metabolic activity through cAMP signaling – autism, ME/CFS, MS, ALS
Counters toxic effects including cadmium – ME/CFS
It abolishes neuropathic pain due to neuro-oxidative stress (stress due to the anti-cancer drug oxaliplatin) in the lab. (neurodegenerative diseases and autism that have oxidative stress as a pathogenetic mechanism)
It increases neuronal connectivity by promoting differentiation and the formation of dendrites and neuritis (autism and ME/CFS, where there is a lack of connectivity between neurons).
See the 31 research papers published, particularly Brescia, and the 60 published by others listed under “The science”.
80% of terminal stage four tumour cancers cases can be saved (40% if they’ve had chemo), but usually when they are closely monitored, which is why residential Treatment Centres are being run in Switzerland. If they have three months to live and have not had chemo, almost no one needs to be lost.
The 180 scientists who have published papers on trials of GcMAF selected those in the early stages of cancer and HIV, and reported nearly 100 percent success, with no recurrence after many years. They did not attempt trials on people with large tumours.
Our trials are quite different: many people are over 50, some over 80, with advanced or terminal cancers, with significant tumour mass. Most come to us when their doctors tell them they can do no more.
The life of GcMAF is only six days – you have to keep taking it until your disease has gone (ie your nagalase is under 0.65 nmol/min/mg) then a further 8 weeks, or the immune system gets shut down again.
How long should you take GcMAF for?
8 weeks for chronic herpes/acne, fibromyalgia, inflammation.
Allow 24 weeks plus of GcMAF for: Autism (85% improve, 25% eradication), CFS (70% eradication), HIV, Lyme (8% respond, most appear to have the VDR gene blocked and the viruses conceal themselves with biofilms) and stage 1 to 2 cancer, (80% respond).
Late stage cancer, if you follow “Treatment Protocol” again has 80% responders, but it takes a year to 18 months to become cancer free.
Cirrhosis of the liver: 16 months
Remember everyone responds differently. We can’t say how you will respond.
The more minor the disease, the easier it is for GcMAF to eradicate. GcMAF needs normal levels of vitamin D to function strongly (take 10,000iu a day). in low responders, larger doses are required.
We have probably proved GcMAF can work for people up to age 90, and can destroy large tumour mass. See “Participants experiences”.
If you have your blood taken for monocyte counts, relevant markers and vitamin D levels, and again for a nagalase test at the beginning, you should see on your next test after three weeks that your immune system is back to full strength, and after 8 weeks significantly falling nagalase will indicate the disease is losing its grip. Don’t stop the GcMAF until your nagalase gets below 0.65 nmol/min/mg, when it loses the ability to prevent your body producing your own GcMAF, and then you no longer need ours. Even better, get scans.
Autism children can improve at five weeks with substantial improvements at 8 weeks. See “Participants experiences.” But everyone is different.
The beauty of using your own immune system to attack disease or cancer is that it remembers how to defeat it for the rest of your life: it doesn’t come back. And unlike chemotherapy, the side effects are trivial.
The only way you can tell if GcMAF is genuine and active is to test with living cells in a laboratory. See “Quality and Tests of our GcMAF.” To recap:
We put live macrophages cells and MCF7 breast cancer cells together; nothing happens. Then we add GcMAF; in 72 hours the macrophages eat all the MCF7 cancer cells. We then put only GcMAF and MCF7 together, and the GcMAF turns the cancer cells back into healthy cells.
We have GcMAF available for preclinical trials. See “Buy GcMAF”.
You must read at least all of “Buy GcMAF” and “Treatment strategies” on the left if you want to take this further. And you must be prepared to give us feedback.
Patent document on GcMAF
See the Yamamoto patent involving GcMAF (http://www.google.com/patents/US5620846):
Cancerous cells and HIV-infected cells secrete -N-acetylgalactosaminidase into the blood stream, resulting in deglycosylation of serum Gc protein. This inactivates the MAF precursor activity of Gc protein, leading to immunosuppression… When peripheral blood monocytes/macrophages of 175 cancer patients bearing various types of cancer were treated in vitro with 100 pg GcMAF/ml, monocytes/macrophages (phagocytes) of all cancer patients were activated for phagocytic and superoxide generating capacity. This observation indicates that patient phagocytes are capable of being activated…
Also see BetterHealthGuy.com coverage on GcMAF:
first heard about GcMAF almost a year ago. At the same time, I had first learned about “nagalase”, a blood test that is used to in part determine whether or not one might be a candidate for GcMAF therapy. Nagalase is an enzyme that prevents Vitamin D receptors (VDR) from being activated on the surface of the macrophage. As a result, macrophages are not “activated” and our immune systems are not able to properly respond to invaders.
Here are some points that I have learned thus far on GcMAF:
– GcMAF has reportedly been tested more for safety, purity, etc. than other human blood products.
– Macrophages are cultured, destroyed, and the GcMAF receptors are purified.
– Treatment is via injection 1x/week for 8-20 weeks. Dose is titrated initially to avoid exacerbation or Herx responses as much as possible.
– A commonly used dose is .25ml once weekly (a 2.2 ml vial should last 8 injections).
– The primary test used in looking at whether or not GcMAF may be a reasonable intervention is nagalase.
– Nagalase inactivates macrophages.
– I personally would NEVER consider this option without having a baseline nagalase test. Normal is < 0.95. Mine was 2.9.
The practitioner I worked with suggested that 2.9 was in the range of someone with HIV or cancer in terms of the impact on the immune system. I’d like to hear from others in the Lyme community as you get test results as well to see if there is a pattern of elevated nagalase in those with Lyme disease. Whether or not Lyme itself has anything to do with nagalase elevation is something I have not been able to find anything on. We certainly all have underlying viral co-factors that are likely in play as well, but I suspect that Borrelia may also play a role in nagalase elevation.
– In healthy college students, a nagalase 0.4 is not uncommon (the lower the better).
– At 2.9, my practitioner was surprised that I did not have more cognitive deficits such as memory loss and other cognitive issues.
– It has been suggested that ongoing antimicrobial therapy without a working immune system is like leaving the house with the door wide open inviting burglars in. By using GcMAF to activate macrophages, nagalase drops, and one may regain a functional immune system. The door is then closed to further invaders and we may no longer serve as a microbe hotel.
– Maintenance therapy should not be needed once the immune system is once again properly functioning.
– Activated macrophages only remain active for 7 days so any negative responses are generally short-lived. That said, some people do have strong inflammatory responses that are not believed to be typical die-off reactions.
– It has been indicated that in some cases, other medications may be needed in order to manage the inflammatory response. This is another reason that one needs to be working closely with a knowledgeable practitioner before considering GcMAF in my opinion. In the CFS and GcMAF world, this more severe form of a die-off reaction is called IRIS.
– VDR genetics do not seem to play a role in predicting response as earlier thought according to one practitioner that I have spoken with. That said, Vitamin D levels do correlate with the positive response rate of GcMAF. Thus, Vitamin D supplementation may be required in order to optimize outcome.
– Other than die-off reactions or activation of symptoms (inflammation), no other side effects are generally expected.
– Nagalase should be monitored every 1-2 months while on treatment to determine the required duration of the therapy. Target nagalase after treatment would be 0.4 to 0.6.
– Elevated nagalase has a profound detrimental effect on the immune system. Elevated nagalase is often presumed to be related to microbes of viral origin or cancer. Viruses that are nagalase producers open the door to chronic infections.
– Hemagglutinin contains nagalase and is also found in flagella of some bacteria so it could also be the case that some bacteria may produce nagalase.
– Parents with ASD children also often have elevated nagalase.
– A practitioner I spoke with likened Lyme disease to a “peat moss fire” burning below the surface. Activating macrophages should help to deal with the fire.
– GcMAF should be helpful in dealing with other infections that are not of viral origin; for example, Borrelia, Bartonella, and other infections commonly associated with Tick-Borne Infections (TBIs). GcMAF is active against many cancers and many different kinds of microbes.
– Neopterin is another test that is sometimes used as an indicator of immune suppression. As macrophages become activated, neopterin may rise and later fall. If one is in the normal range for neopterin and has an immune-related illness, this could be an indication that the immune system is suppressed and not responding appropriately.
– People with autoimmune conditions can generally use GcMAF. However, GcMAF may be contraindicated in people with Multiple Sclerosis.
– Reduction in nagalase is generally seen early in the course of treatment; within the first 3-6 weeks. In some studies, nagalase dropped by over 50% in less than six weeks.
– Cancer patients may initially feel as bad on GcMAF as they do on chemotherapy, but often feel much better after the first month.
– Anti-inflammatories may limited the effect of GcMAF.
– Enzymes and biofilm-reducing supplements may have a negative impact on GcMAF therapy and may be best avoided. It is still too early to know what the impact may be, but one practitioner I spoke with feels that it is best to avoid these.
– One should not be on any immune-suppressing agents while on GcMAF as the immune system must be partially functional in order to respond appropriately to the treatment.
– A common pattern is to see elevated lymphocytes, high nagalase, and low NK cells. Once nagalase drops, it may be the case that NK cell function could be positively impacted. CD57 is a type of NK cell. It is too early to know if this proves to be true, but it is one of the things I’m quite interested in.
Watch this video presentation on GcMAF therapy to learn more.