The Annual Conference on Bacterial, Viral and Infectious Diseases held in Dubai, UAE and published in The Journal of Infectious Diseases & Therapy
Dr. Robert O. Young presents diplomas and certificates to the scholars and faculty on the joint meeting of the Annual Conferences on Bacterial, Viral & Infectious Diseases and the Neglected Tropical Disease Congress: The Future Challenges, December 5th and 6th, 2018, Dubai, UAE sponsored and published in the Journal of Infectious Diseases and Therapy, December 2018. Volume 6. ISSN: 2332-0877.
The following picture is Dr. Young presenting one of our keynote speakers, Dr. Crystal M. James, Tuskegee University, USA on her presentation of research on The Defining Health Security: Neglected Disease in Rural Alabama. I was shocked to learn that there are many counties in Alabama where there are no hospitals and no doctors to provide care. The USA is so far behind in not only providing care but also providing quality care.
The second picture shows some of the published information presented by Dr. Robert O Young and Dr. Galina Migalko.
Here are just a few of the Professors and Medical Doctors from around the World that presented their research, including Professor Robert O Young and Dr. Galina Migalko.
1) Dr Stef Steinstra, Royal Dutch Navy, Netherlands
2) Dr Giulio Tarro, Foundation T& L Beaumont Boneli for cancer research, Italy
3) Dr Ghweil Ali Abderlrahman, South Valley University, Egypt
4) Dr Yusef Nazzal, Zayed University, United Arab Emirates
5) Dr Ghada Al Qassim, Bahrain Medical Society, Kingdom of Bahrain
6) Dr Ruben Bueno Mri, Laboratories Lokinica, Spain
7) Dr Abdul Matin, Majmuuh University, Saudia Arabia
8) Dr Waled Abuhammour, Michigan State University, USA
9) Dr Abdulrahman Abdulhadi Al-Sultan, King Fasal University, Saudi Arabia
10) Dr Arun Kumar Jha, Life Care Hospital, United Arab Emirates
11) Dr Muhammed Adeel Hassan, PRAS Arid Agriculture, University of Pakistan
12) Dr Carl Contini, University of Ferrara, Italy
13) Dr Addulrahman Mohammad, Magrah Hospital and Centers, Eygpt
14) Dr Ibrahim El-Bayonmy, Tanta Faculty of Medicine, Egypt
15) Dr Galina Migalko, Non-invasive Medical Diagnostics, Ukraine
16) Dr Digambar Behera, Institute of Medical Education and Research, India
17) Dr Crystal M James, Tuskegee University, USA
And many more speakers from around the World, including South Africa, Brazil, French Giana, Nigeria, France, Portugal, Australia, just to name a few.
To learn more about the work, research, findings and scientific publications of Dr. Robert O Young or Dr Galina Migalko, click on the following links: http://www.drrobertyoung.com or http://www.universalmedicalimaging.com