The New England quarterback’s alkaline diet has many rules to keep people on track as they attempt this new lifestyle.
Just in time for the Super Bowl!
1. Consume mainly alkaline foods – At least 80%!
2. Pay attention to portion sizes. The plate should include two palm sizes of vegetables and one-palm size of protein
3. Stop eating two to three hours before bed
4. You cannot combine protein and complex carbs for a meal
5. Cannot eat fruit alone
6. Little to no carbs for breakfast
7. Eat foods based on seasons
8. Consume 20oz of alkaline water at a pH of 9.5 right when you wake up
9. If you cannot give up coffee then limit caffeine intake to 200mg (two cups of coffee)
10. No soda, carbonation, milk, dairy, fruit juices, sweetened drinks, and alcohol!
Giving it a try! Toronto-based fitness trainer Keltie O’Connor shared with her followers how she attempted the alkaline diet!
Before the pH Alkaline diet Keltie admitted she was bloated!
After 30 days on the pH Alkaline Diet no more digestive problems and bloating!
You must be logged in to post a comment.