What can VibrapHirm do for you?
Improves your fitness
- Increases muscle strength, flexibility, mobility and coordination
- Strengthens and enhances posture
- Increases bone strength and density
- Increases tendon strength
- Improves muscle strength and tone, enhancing athletic performance
- Enhances balance, coordination and post ACL repair
Improves your Health
- Gentle training – no physical strain of the joints
- Improves circulation and increases blood oxygenation
- Decreased diastolic blood pressure
- Strengthening of muscles – particularly the back/spine
- Reduces back pain and stiffness
- Improves cellulite reduction
- Improved collagen production
- Stimulation of the metabolism and lymph drainage
- Decreases level of Cortisol (hormone released when we’re under stress)
- Highly effective body fat combustion
- Strengthening of bone tissues
- Rehabilitate injuries and ailments
- Rapid recovery after exercising
Improves your well being
- Boosts levels of Testosterone and natural HGH
- Reducing the effects of stress and treatment of stress incontinence
- Positive results on neurological conditions such as Parkinson’s
- General improvement of skin quality
- Creating a balance of body and mind
The information above is based on the research of Whole Body Vibration as listed in the Studies and Articles pages. It is not implied that everyone will receive these results from a VibrapHirm.
Specifications for the VibrapHirm
- Usage – Home Fitness
- Maximum power – 1.5hp
- Speed range – 20 settings
- Programs – 3
- Amplitude – 1 -10mm
- User weight capability – 120kg – 275 lbs
- Size – Height: 48 in x Width: 26 in x Depth: 23 in
- Platform dimensions – 21 in x 15 in
- Net weight – 100lbs / Gross weight – 109lbs
- Box Size – 45 x 32 x 12 inches
- G. Force 2.8 – 3.5 Gs
- Frequency 0 – 50 Hz
- Vibration type – Oscillating
- Certifications – CE, ISO 9001 and UL approval
- 110/220v 50/60hz
VibrapHirm – your Whole Body Vibration source. Simply put, Vibration training can do something for every body. Regardless of your health or age, you can improve your strength, flexibility and range of motion in just a few minutes a day.
Whole Body Vibration Training is not new; it has been around for over a hundred years. The whole story is in the History of WBV page.
Curious about who uses Whole Body Vibration?
Check out the Users of Whole Body Vibration technology page.
- Ergonomic construction, compact design
- Extra large console with 3 LED display that delivers feedback of Time, Speed and Body Fat Value
- 3 preprogrammed workout programs
- 20 speeds to accommodate different workouts
- Dual steel Frame
- High quality motor delivers smooth workout with maximum user weight of 300 pounds.
- Overload current protection, anti-jamming, and anti-static.
- Wheels underneath the unit, making it easy to move.
- Convenience – Use it in your home
Why is the VibrapHirm the best value?
Best price – sturdy, quality construction
Sold As Is
How is it so affordable?
Retail Price $1699.00 Holiday Price $1299.00 plus shipping
We sell direct to you – from the manufacturer
Not through a retail store or distribution system.
We sell only on the Internet.
No expensive advertising
No expensive stores to maintain
No middleman fees
No commissions to pay
|Your Whole Body Vibration source.
The best value anywhere. Quality construction
and design. Superior Results!