1) The food must be in liquid state so it can fall into the crypts of the small intestines.
2) The food must be in an alkaline state at an ideal pH of 8.4 pH.
3) The liquid food should be high in chlorophyll to build the heme.
4) The liquid food should be high in polyunsaturated oil to make the membranes of the stem cells.
5) The liquid food should be free of fiber, sugar and other acidic ingredients.
6) The liquid food should be high in electrons which means it should all be raw, green and alkaline for the energy necessary in the formation of stem cells to red blood cells and finally red blood cells to ALL body cells.
7) The liquid food should contain alkalinzing mineral salts, especially sodium for the transport of electrons and for maintaining the alkalinity of the liquid food at a pH of 8.4. The basic four minerals are sodium, magnesium, potassium and calcium.
8) The small intestines and especially the intestinal crypts should be free of all undigested matter, including beef, chicken, turkey, pork, fish, etc. in order for biological transformation of the liquid food into stem cells and then red blood cells.
9) The small intestines and especially the intestinal crypts should be free of all sticky or mucous forming foods, including all sugars and dairy products.
10) The small intestines and especially the intestinal crypts should be free of all mold, yeast and bacteria, including the so-called healthy bacteria. There is NO DIGESTION that takes place in the small intestines and there is no such thing as healthy bacteria. The small intestine is a factory for the biological transformation of the liquid alkaline food into stem cells and then INTO red blood cells.
Finally, one must understand that alll red blood cells are the PRIMARY cells that become all other cells, including bone, muscle, glands, tissues and organs. The quality of the body cells are determined by the quality of the red blood cells, the quality of the red blood cells are determined by the quality of the stem cells and the quality of the stem cells are determined by the cleanliness and health of the small intestines and the food you eat. So eat green foods that are low in sugar and high in alkaline minerals and water.
In order to produce healthy stem cells, red blood cells and then body cells one must live an alkaline LIFE!
To learn more about an alkaline LIFE read the following books and watch the following videos by Dr. Robert O. Young and Shelley Redford Young:
1. Sick and Tired – Reclaim Your Inner Terrain
2) Back to the House of Health I and II
3) The pH Miracle (2001)
4) The pH Miracle for Diabetes
5) The pH Miracle for Weight Loss
6) The pH Miracle revised and updated (2010)
7) A Finger on the Magic of Life
8) Patholgical Blood Coagulation
9) The Blood: The Third Anatomical Element
10) The pH Miracle for Cancer
11) Reverse Cancer Now
12) Herbal Nutritional Medications
13) The Harvard Lecture
14) The pH Miracle for Cancer Audio Series
15) The pH Miracle for Men and Women Audio Series
16) The pH Miracle for Blood Microscopy
17) The pH Miracle Movie
18) Sexy Crazy Cancer Movie
19) Losing a Ton and Having Fun
20) The Cure to Cancer Book and Audio Series.
To order these books, videos and audios go to: www.phmiracle.com or call 760-751-8321.
Remember ALL disease begins in the core and specifically in the small intestines. Healthy Core – Healthy Body.
The top two pictures below show the healthy ideal state of the small intestines.
The top left picture shows the healthy intestinal villi in an alkaline environment free of undigested animal protein and bacteria. The top right picture shows the liquid alkaline food falling into the crypts of the intestinal villi to be transformed into stem cells and red blood cells. This is the primary site of stem and red blood cell production.
The bottom left picture shows acidic damage to the intestinal villi which leads to poor stem cell production and inferior anemic red blood cell production. You can see the damage to the intestinal villi and the shallow area of the crypts for stem and red blood cell production. The bottom right picture is a reminder that all body cells, including skin, connective tissue, organs, and bone are ALL made from red blood cells.
As God spoke to Mohammad as recorded in the Koran, “Don’t you know that you were created out of ONE DROP of blood?”
As God spoke to Moses as recorded in the Old Testament, “for the life of all flesh IS THE BLOOD.”
When the sperm fertilizes an egg the first thing to appear is a drop of blood.
Now you know the truth and the truth shall make you free!