The singer and dancer is currently prepping for her first Las Vegas residency — which begins Aug. 13 at the Flamingo Hotel and Casino — and she’s putting in the hard work, starting each day before the sun and going until late at night.
“It’s very physically intense,” Abdul tells PEOPLE. “I get up at 6 and I work with my trainer for an hour and a half. Then I go to rehearsals at about a quarter to 9. We do a warm-up and then we dance. We go from about 9:45 until 7 p.m., and we take one day off.”
The “Opposites Attract” singer has to treat her body well to keep going day after day.
“I do a lot of stretching,” she says. “When I’m with my trainer I’m doing Pilates, I’m doing a lot of back and core work. Even though I’m dancing all day I often do straight cardio just so that I’m conditioning my body. And after each performance I usually get in an ice-cold tub. It’s not fun! It shocks your body, but it helps with inflammation.”
Abdul also watches what she eats, partially because of the hours spent dancing, and partially due to her history with reflex sympathetic dystrophy(RSD), a type of chronic pain after an injury or surgery.
“When you have RSD, the best thing to do is lower your acidity to slow inflammation, so I follow a low alkaline diet,” she says. “I don’t like following diets but I try to keep the acidity down because that’s what causes flares up in my body. But I’m really blessed; I’m in remission and I’ve been in remission for years now.”
Dr. Robert O Young discovered many years that you cannot have inflammation without acid. He has stated, “acid is inflammation and inflammation is acid.”
Where do acids come from?
According to Dr. Young acids come from, “what you eat, what you drink, what you breathe, what you think and what you believe.”
The parents of a 3 year old boy in Tampa, Florida, who’s been bravely battling leukemia, are not happy after a local county court dismissed their request to treat their son’s cancer with a more natural alkalizing approach involving CBD oil and alkalizing dietary changes. Last week, a Hillsborough County judge made it clear to the parents of 3-year-old Noah McAdams that the primary form of treatment for their son’s cancer should be chemotherapy — and they’ve been ordered to get him started on it within the next 28 days.
Little Noah actually received two rounds of chemo treatments at John Hopkins All Children’s Hospital, after which testing showed no signs of cancer, his parents say.
His parents, Joshua McAdams and Taylor Bland-Ball, were also giving Noah homeopathic treatments that included CBD oil, alkaline water, food and herbal extracts.
The improvement in him, they say, was noticeable.
And so, armed with the belief that Noah was on the mend and that an alkaline alternative treatment might work better for him, the parents say they set out in search of a second opinion. They hoped to find an alternative protocol instead of continuing more rounds of the “harsh” chemotherapy his doctors recommended.
However, what resulted is being called a “medical kidnapping” by some.
According to WFLA, authorities were alerted when the parents failed to bring their son in to continue his treatments — treatments his doctors say are medically necessary.
McAdams and Bland-Ball were later stopped in Kentucky after taking their son across state lines to see another doctor, and lost custody of Noah shortly after.
“We’re not trying to refuse any kind of treatment,” Bland-Ball told reporters last week. “They think we’re refusing treatment all around, putting him in danger, trying to kill him. But not at all. We’re trying to save him.”
The couple then headed to court to fight for the right to seek alternative treatment for Noah, as well as regain custody.
But last week, they left feeling disappointed when a judge not only ruled against them but also postponed their custody hearing.
They’ve since been ordered to return Noah to chemotherapy treatment within the next 28 days. However, they were also told they can continue homeopathic remedies as well — so long as chemo is the main part of Noah’s treatment.
“This is not about whether we’re choosing alternative therapies — natural therapies,” Bland-Ball told ABC 13. “This is about … our rights as parents to seek other options.”
As for her reaction to the court’s ruling, Bland-Ball, who works as a holistic therapy assistant, told WFLA: “I feel like it’s definitely increased my fight, my strength, and ultimately, my forgiveness because having to look at these people who have no regards for my son is difficult.”
The parents say they have their reasons for wanting to seek an alternative route of treatment.
While on chemo, Bland-Ball said Noah had “vicious mood swings” that made him violent and emotional. “He also started to lose his hair right away after the first treatment,” Bland-Ball told ABC 13.
McAdams argued that after Noah ended chemo and continued receiving homeopathic remedies, he was “completely back to normal,” which only added to their belief that a more natural treatment path was working.
“We want him to be treated with something that has less side effects,” Bland-Ball said. “Chemotherapy is so brutal on a body.”
In truth, it is. According to the American Cancer Society (ACS), cancer cells grow fast, and chemo drugs, which are administered intravenously, attempt to kill the bad cells quickly. But as the drugs circulate throughout the body, they often kill off healthy cells too — cells that help the heart, kidneys, lungs, and nervous system function (to name a few).
According to Dr. Robert O. Young, “cancer is not a disease of the cells, tissues or organs but an acidic diseased state of the interstitial fluids that surround the cells that make up the tissues, glands, organs and red and white blood cells. Cancer is a symptom of an over-acidic lifestyle and diet due to an inverted way of living, eating, breathing, thinking and believing.”
“Doctors try to give chemo at levels high enough to treat cancer, while keeping side effects at a minimum,” an article on the ACS site reassures. “They also try to avoid using multiple drugs that have similar side effects.”
On Wednesday, after a judge declared the chemo treatment was mandatory, the toddler’s parents were crestfallen.
“It is a mixed bag, in that we obviously have to watch this child go through chemotherapy,” their attorney, Michael Minardi, told ABC 4, “but at least we know with the use of cannabis and other treatments that the child will be able to deal with chemotherapy, rather than not being able to have those alternative treatments available.”
The American Cancer Society, however, warns that “relying on marijuana alone as treatment while avoiding or delaying conventional medical care for cancer may have serious health consequences.”
In addition, a doctor who spoke with ABC 13 strongly suggested that Noah’s parents simply don’t have all the facts to make their own medical calls.
“We have no way of saying that he is cured of leukemia this early in therapy,” said Dr. Bijal Shah, head of the Moffitt Cancer Center’s Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia Program. “We cannot assume cure because we see remission.”
When you consider the timeline of events, it is rather unlikely that Noah’s cancer is completely gone. According to the Washington Post, he was diagnosed in early April and underwent just two weeks of chemo treatments.
The post also gave further detail into the natural remedies she’s been using with Noah, which include: rosemary, vitamin B complex, including B17, a completely alkaline diet, a liver/kidney/gallbladder/blood herbal extract, daily colloidal silver, high dosages of vitamin C, collagen, grapefruit peel and breast milk.
Now, the parents have shifted their focus to another pressing matter: getting their son back.
Right now, Noah’s being cared for by relatives, but his parents are fighting to regain custody. Until they do, they’re working with the Department of Children and Families to be allowed unsupervised visits.
Here’s hoping little Noah is reunited soon with his parents, who ultimately want the best for him!
Every day I am asked questions about the alkaline lifestyle such as practices, food, beverages, exercises…. all toting to be alkaline or which have an alkalizing effect that clearly do not and are not.
Often I meet with new clients who have been working on an “alkaline system” or who have received “alkaline advice” or who have been doing all sorts of “alkaline cures” and eating alkaline, clearly were not; otherwise their symptoms would have disappeared and the root of their health issues would have already cleared and healed. It’s true our body when in perfect health (pH) is alkaline by design and acidic by function. There is only one sickness, one illness and one disease though with many names and faces. Ii is called the over acidification of the body fluids (blood, interstitial and intracellular fluids which are all in perfect balance at 7.365), tissues, muscles, organs and bones.
There is only one solution, reverse the condition of over acidification by eliminating the acidic build up in the body through the five channels of elimination (respiration, urination, defecation, perspiration and menstruation) and allow the body to restore and heal itself by honoring the innate alkaline design of the body, for when it is restored the body naturally heals itself. It is obvious when we look at our blood, for the blood never lies but our mind and traditional training can fool us.
I am always surprised when I listen to a clients story and then look at their blood, interstitial fluids and intracellular fluids. It is such an eye opener and refreshing at the same time. So I am putting all those questions, issues, myths and false educational totes here for you in hopes that you may benefit and understand the true anatomy, physiology and functionality of this beautiful body we have been given to live in. Because if you do not take care of your body where are you going to live? http://www.drrobertyoung.com
1. Apple cider vinegar is alkalizing and healthful for digestion!
Vinegar is one of my top ten foods to NEVER ingest. Vinegar is the urine of acidic fermentation of a live food from apple or rice. Vinegar causes an acidification of the blood and then tissues by robbing your body of the alkaline minerals of sodium, potassium, magnesium and calcium leading to sickness and dis-ease.
It is considered a toxic neurotoxin that destroys brain cells in the gut and in the head leading to ALS, dementia, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, etc. Vinegar reduces to ethanol alcohol in the body leading to stomach, bowel, brain, liver and pancreatic cancer. This is why vinegar from ALL sources (especially from apple and rice) is in my top ten foods NEVER to ingest. Read, share and like the following scientific research article on the toxic effects of this poisonous acidic liquid called vinegar:
Traditional fruit is fructose aka sugar which is acidic. There are two types of food and beverages; alkaline or acidic. This makes life very easy and simple and true health even easier. Sugar aka acid equals illness and disease. There are 7 friendly fruits that either are or have an alkalizing effect on our body; avocados, lemons and limes (both are high is alkaline minerals), colored bell peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers occasionally grapefruit.
Yes, all those berries, apples, pineapples, mangoes, bananas, grapes etc are all high sugar and acidic. Even though they may tote health benefits, they are 100% acidic with damaging long term side effects. You can get all the benefits without the acidic toxification by eating and drinking green colored veggies.
However, if you are eating traditional fruit eat it in the morning on an empty stomach and 20 minutes away from all other food and beverages. And never mix it with any “healthy” item like yogurt or granola… it’s alcohol poisoning at this point as it begins to ferment and make acetaldehyde from fermenting in your bowel.
3. Mushrooms are healthy for us and are an alkaline veggie.
They are mould and fungus and 100% acidic. Think about how they grow and what they naturally grow out of…. right! NO more mushrooms… medicinal or otherwise.
4. Natural sugars are okay like honey (regurgitated bee saliva) or maple syrup (sap of sugar and water).
Both are sugar and sugar to the body is sugar! Besides maple syrup is full of mould which often is visible in the bottle before it is even opened. It grows in the sap and is still in the syrup once boiled down. I can assure you that after all the years of tapping, boiling, bottling and selling it I have seen my fair share of this. Yes, yummy, natural but 100% acidic and toxic to us.
Sugars are not only known to spike insulin levels, but also to be the most preferable food for cancerous cells, thus promoting their growth.
Cancers seem to have a sweet tooth or sugar is the cancer? This is a known fact that has been around for many years.
The Nobel laureate in medicine, German Otto Warburg, back in 1931, first discovered that tumors and cancers both use sugars to “feed” themselves and/or to increase in size. In order to proliferate, cancer cells seem to prefer feeding on fructose-rich sweeteners like high-fructose corn syrup (HFCS); the reason is that HFCS is being metabolized by cancerous cells most quickly and easily.
Now it is clear why high-fructose corn syrup is considered the worst offender. And since cakes, pies, cookies, sodas, juices, sauces, cereals, high sugar fruit and many other extremely popular, mostly processed, food items are loaded with refined sugars and HFCS in particular, this helps explain why cancer rates are on the rise these days.
Just In Case YOU Forgot – Artificial Sweeteners
No, these are no better than sugar. In fact, they’re often worse. Artificial sweeteners such as aspartame, neotame, acesulfame potassium, etc. might contain fewer calories, but they can still increase the risk of diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, metabolic syndrome and cancer. You may not have noticed but many sugar-free gums contain aspartame, which is considered the most dangerous substance in the world. There are no healthy alternatives to sugar. Ingest it knowing the risk it is an additive drug and will destroy your health and fitness.
5. We need lots of protein.
The average person only needs .8g per 2.2 lbs. of body weight daily, of a healthy digestible usable protein. Heavier workouts and athletes may require more.
Animal proteins are the most acidic source for protein!
A study done over a 10 year period, eating red meat every day, even a small amount, such as that quarter pound hamburger you like to enjoy at lunch, increased a man’s risk of dying from cancer by 22 percent and a woman’s chance by 20 percent. A separate research study has shown that eating a lot of red meat increased the risk of breast, prostate, and colon cancer.
Red meat (animal flesh made from the blood of the animal) seems particularly dangerous when talking about colon cancer. A study done in the US followed almost 150,000 people between the ages of 50 and 74. This study showed that the long term consumption of red meat significantly increased the amount of colon cancer found in the subjects studied.
30 years of research, respectively, has found red meat to increase total mortality rates and cancer mortality rates.
Notes: Results were after controlling for age, weight, alcohol, exercise, smoking, family history, calorie intake, and intake of whole plant foods. Nuts were found to be protective when taken as an alternative protein source.
Greens (chlorophyll) builds healthy blood which builds healthy body cells used for tissue, muscle, organs and bone cells. That means with a green plant based nutritional source, 100 calories of dark leafy greens like kale or spinach has double the protein per 100 calories compared to that of any meat. It makes so much easy to get ample amount when drinking green shakes. Get your greens on and build strong healthy muscle easier, faster and less down/burn time because there is way less acidic build up.
The top 15 foods for advanced glycation end products (AGEs) are all meat sourced with roasted BBQ chicken skin and fried bacon being the top.
Notes: AGEs are gerontotoxins (aka aging toxins). AGEs cause proteins to cross together causing stiffness, oxidation stress, and inflammation in muscles, brain tissue, eyes, heart, bone, red blood cells, and kidneys. Thought to contribute to muscle loss as we age.
Fire retardant chemicals (PBDE) and polychlorinated naphthalenes (PCNs) found heavily in turkey and chicken.
Notes: For PBDEs, fish was the worst offender, followed by turkey, and the third worst being chicken. PCNs have a dixion-like effect on the body. The animal with the highest levels was fish. Second was chicken.
Chicken nuggets from 2 national food chains found actual chicken meat was not the predominant ingredient as fat was found in greater quantities along with epithelium, bone, nerve (brain and spine), and connective tissue.
Bottom-line chickens do not have urinary tract system and are more likely to absorb their urine into their connective tissues. Of course that is what makes them so juicy.
Although fish sounds like one of the healthiest foods possible, farmed salmon is one you should avoid. Unfortunately, more than 60 percent of the salmon consumed in the USA is farm raised.
These fish are fed unnatural acidic diets and are contaminated with chemicals, antibiotics, pesticides, and other known cancerous causing carcinogens. They live in very crowded conditions which results in these fish having 30 times the number of sea lice than wild salmon. Farmed salmon are fed acidic chemicals to make their meat that reddish pink color that should occur naturally but doesn’t because of the acidic diet of chicken litter that they are fed.
Also, due to their acidic diet, they have less of the healthy omega-3 that we think we are getting when we consume fish. Studies have also shown that farmed salmon contain high levels of PCB’s, mercury, and cancer causing dioxins. Avoid farmed salmon and buy only wild sockeye salmon. It is best just to avoid the eating of acidic fish and go with alkalizing fruit and vegetables.
Even when meat consumption is reduced to only fish and eggs, insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1) remained relatively the same.
Notes: IGF-1 has been shown to promote cancer growth.
What exactly are processed highly-acidic meats? This is a long list that includes, but is not limited to, sausages, hot dogs, bacon, most lunch meats like bologna or pimento loaf.
Researchers who wrote in the journal of BMC Medicine said that the excessive salts and chemicals that are used when making processed meats are damaging to your health. The study showed that 1 in every 17 people who were involved in the study died and those who ate 160 grams or more of processed meats increased their risk of early death as much as 44 percent within 12 years as opposed to those who ate 20 grams or less. This study involved people from 10 European countries and went on for almost 13 years.
All these processed meats contain numerous acidic chemicals and preservatives, including sodium nitrates, which make them, look appealing and fresh but are well known cancerous causing carcinogens.
Nitrites in processed meat form nitrosamines (carcinogens also found in cigarette smoke) and are associated with the two leading pediatric cancers, brain tumors and childhood leukemia.
Notes: Hot dogs have some of the highest levels. Pregnant women should probably avoid hot dogs.
Smoking meats seem to be particularly bad as the meat picks up tar from the smoking process. Yes, tar, the same deadly ingredient that cigarette smoke contains!
6. Whey is a healthy protein source.
FALSE – Say NO-Whey to Whey!
Whey is a toxic acid with side effects that cause congestion in our body systems leading to acidic poisoning. Whey is the scum produced from the bubbling foam from making cheese, then skimmed off the top, dried and processed and then packaged and sold as a “protein” supplement. It’s scum for Petes’ sake!
Once again it has been funneled into profits and business at our health risk. All it does is make our blood sick and congested. So all those pre-fab shakes and smoothies are adding to your health issues and concerns. Healthy food has no side effects. It also has no bar code unless it is fresh vegetable and needed to be bagged for the produce department.
7. Eggs are good for us.
Eggs are full of thousands of bacteria and acidic… looks like bugs under a microscope. They are a chicken’s period, a potential little chic.
Eggs according to the Department of Agriculture contain over 38 million microorganisms that may be harmful to the body. Eggs will activate the immune system to clear the toxins from eggs for 3 to 5 hours after ingestion.
A recent question in The New York Times Well blog created some confusion by asking how many eggs you can (or should) eat. The answer was not eggs-actly correct.
Since one egg has the same amount of cholesterol as a Big Mac, it is unnecessary—even detrimental to your health—to consume eggs or egg products. One egg has more cholesterol than your body needs. In fact, any added dietary cholesterol is unnecessary because our bodies already produce more than the amount we require. An excess of cholesterol leads to heart disease, so it’s no surprise that a 2010 study in the Canadian Journal of Cardiology found that those who consume the most eggs have a 19 percent increased risk for cardiovascular problems.
The misperception surrounding the necessity of eggs has even spread to the courtroom. Unilever is suing Hampton Creek Foods for using the term “mayo” in relation to its egg-free Just Mayo condiment. The argument is that “mayonnaise” is defined as an egg-based product. However, removing the egg from mayonnaise also removes the cholesterol, a win-win. The lawsuit seems to be backfiring for Unilever by helping people realize that there are more healthful alternatives to Hellmann’s mayonnaise.
A half an egg a day or more is shown to double the odds of mouth, throat, esophageal, prostate, and bladder cancer; triple the odds of colon and breast cancer.
Notes: May be explained by the dixons present. While banned, levels are still present in our food and seem to be worst in animal products.
Dairy is very dirty and full of thousands of puss cells per liter plus it is liquid sugar and 100% acidic. It contains animal casein which is for building animal hooves and interferes with our human design. It is meant for calves not humans. It is a government business.
By ingesting dairy in all its forms we rob our body of minerals as it tries to buffer the acidic liquid or cream sugar. Our body saves us by purging calcium out of our bones to buffer the acids from it…. thus osteoarthritis and osteoporosis. Eat dark leafy greens to get way more calcium and zero negative side effects.
Dairy products, including milk, cheese, ice cream, butter, and yogurt contain the acid lactose that breaks down to lactic acid that leads to sensitivities, inflammation, pain, ulcerations and cancer.
Elderly people given milk as children have triple the risk of colorectal cancer.
Due to the extreme processes that milk goes through and the high amounts of antibiotics, hormones, and genetically-modified substances that cows are continually exposed to, I believe there are real and eminent concerns associated with drinking milk from cows. All cows release toxins through their milk, as milk is a natural exit-portal for substances that the body cannot use.
“Ingredients” Added to Cow’s Milk – Read more on the the dangers of dairy products: http://blog.phoreveryoung.com/2014/11/19/the-dangers-of-drinking-cows-milk-2/
9. “Healthy Chocolate,” organic cocoa/cocao has health benefits and good for us.
Believe me, I wish I could lie on this one but I CANNOT.
It’s Absolutely FALSE! There is no such thing as healthy alkalizing chocolate!
All, yes ALL! Chocolate has two lethal ingredients… theobromine and methobromine and 100% acidic. If any of it is ingested by an animal it can kill them. It does the same to us too. The death is just slower with longs side effects like constipation, spastic bowel, skin irruptions, headaches and such.
There is NO such thing as healthy chocolate!
CHOCOLATE, ACAI, TEA LEAVES, COLA NUT, COCAO AND COCOA MULCH CAN KILL!
If you walk on all fours and have fur or if you walk on two legs and don’t have fur, two caffeine-like ingredients in chocolate, Theobromine (aka xantheose) and Methybromine can kill you and your pet animal if ingested. Not only is Theobromine and Methybromine found in chocolate, it’s also present in acai berries, tea leaves, the cola nut, cacao, and Cocoa Mulch.
Emails about Cocoa Mulch have been circulating around the Internet since 2003, and more frequently since 2007 when Calypso, a three year old Labrador, had a seizure and dropped dead on a walk after ingesting the garden mulch made from cacao bean shells. The same thing is happening to humans!
Hershey’s, the manufacturer of Cocoa Mulch, states that “50% of the dogs that eat Cocoa Mulch can suffer physical harm to a variety of degrees…98% of all dogs won’t eat it.”
Robert O. Young, Director of Research at the pH Miracle Living Center, “chocolate, acai, cola nut, cacao and cocoa are all highly acidic and their poisonous acids will kill animals quickly and humans slowly. Unfortunately many of these acidic foods are being sold as health foods for the body as antioxidants. Chocolate, acai, cola nut, cocao and cocoa are not antioxidants but highly acidic oxidants that when ingested will steal electron energy from the body and use up stored alkaline buffers. This can then lead to sickness, dis-ease and many so-called diseases in animals and humans. My best advice is to never eat these so-called foods. They are not foods and especially not health foods. They are poison to the body of all animals and humans.”
Since there are many other brands of garden mulch, if you have a dog, the best choice to another brand that is free of cocoa.
In the worse case scenario, here is some information that will help determine what action should be taken if your dog or cat or child eats chocolate. The higher the cocoa content the more toxic it becomes.
• 1 ounce of Milk Chocolate is toxic per 1 pound of body weight
• 1 ounce of Semisweet Chocolate is toxic per 3 pounds of body weight
• 1 ounce of Baker’s Chocolate is toxic per 9 pounds of body weight
For example, 2 ounces of Baker’s Chocolate can put your 15 pound dog or baby at great risk, while 2 ounces of Milk Chocolate will usually cause simple digestive problems.
The clinical signs of chocolate, acai berries, tea leaves, cola nut, cocao and cocoa toxicity are:
Increased heart rate
“The acid sugar combined with the acids Theobromine and Methylbromine found in chocolate and cocao are a deadly combination. Why risk YOUR health and the life of your animal or even your child.
10. Nuts and seeds are good for us.
TRUE and FALSE
All food needs to be liquefied before it goes into our small intestinal tract. Nuts and seeds NEVER liquefy and become lodged in our bowel to fester and irritate us thus compromising our gut health.
Nuts carry mould, mildew and bacteria in the air space between the skin and the shell. Almonds have the least amount of space and therefore less opportunity to be contaminated. Still drink your nuts… as in almond milk. Best to make your own fresh but if you buy make sure it has fewest ingredients and no carrageenan.
Even peanut butter is NOT healthy!
Peanuts, peanut oil, peanut butter and cashew nuts contain twenty-six different mycotoxin-producing fungi. On top of that, broken and ground nuts (of any kind) are ready targets for airborne mold spores and quickly become rancid. You can see it on the nuts as a dark or black discoloring. Contamination occurs during the growing process because the plants themselves are not resistant. Humans who eventually ingest them are also eating the fungi and their toxic waste, inoculating their digestive tracts with negative microforms. On top of that, broken and ground nuts (of any kind) are ready targets for airborne mold spores and quickly become rancid.
You can see it on the nuts as a dark or black discoloring. Research has linked corn consumption with cancers of the esophagus and stomach, and peanuts, including peanut butter with pancreatic and liver “cancer”. Cashew nuts and dried coconut are similarly contaminated, and should also be avoided.
For more information on the acidity of peanuts go to: http://blog.phoreveryoung.com/2013/09/30/reversing-sensitivities-allergies-inflammation-pain-and-even-cancer-can-be-as-simple-as-giving-up-peanuts-peanut-oil-and-peanut-butter/
11. Gluten is the culprit and dangerous for us.
TRUE and FALSE
Yes…. it makes a glue like substance inside of us like paper mache. In fact any flour mixed with water makes a glue like substance. But there is so much more to it.
It’s all grains especially stored grains. They are 100% acidic. Just like graining a horse causes colic, ulcers and can flip their stomach; it creates harm to us too! Grains congest our bowel, increases our sugar load and upsets our delicate pH.
In addition, ALL grains contain the pesticide poison glyphosate (unless organic) which is held in the gluten like a sponge and the released into your body causing acute flaccid myelitis (polio), Zika (birth defects), paralysis, dementia. ALS, autism, AIDS, CMV, liver disease, kidney disease, bowel disease, diabetes, just to name a few of the 1000’s of illnesses this poison causes.
The few exceptions occasionally would be quinoa (actually a seed), wild rice or basmati brown rice, buckwheat and only in small servings. Then there are sprouted grains, still acidic in bread form. And different from fresh sprouts which are healthy alkaline greens, ONLY if they are grown and cared for properly. Otherwise they can collect mould and mildew fairly quickly if not attended to in a timely fashion.
12. Coffee is healthy for us.
It is 100% liquid acid that stresses out our body especially our liver and kidneys. It robs our fluids, tissues, organs and bones of alkaline minerals cause unlimited health concerns ulcers, acid reflux, headaches, synapses corrosion, poor eye sight and more.
Coffee – A Cup of Cancer
Coffee contains over 1000 chemicals of which only 22 have been studied leaving 978 left to study. All of the chemicals studied to date have been found to be carcinogentic. So next time to pick up that cup of coffee think of it as your cup of cancer.
Here are 23 good reasons to NEVER drink another cup of CANCER: https://phoreveryoung.wordpress.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=154&action=edit
13. Tea is better than coffee.
Dried tea leaves have mould in them from the drying process and are 100% liquid acid affecting the same body parts as coffee. And yes, macha green tea is acidic too as is kombucha (fermented tea). Best to make fresh teas from lemons, limes and fresh green herbs.
Black and Green Tea
Does drinking green tea really help prevent or cure cancer? The answer is still NO, according to a review of 51 previous studies done over two decades.
The review, published online in The Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, found that green tea may offer some help against liver cancer, breast cancer and, in men, prostate cancer, but consumption may actually increase one’s chances of developing urinary bladder cancer. Conflicting evidence was found in the case of gastrointestinal (esophagus, colon or pancreas) cancers, though the authors noted “limited moderate to strong evidence” of green tea protecting against lung, pancreatic and colorectal cancer.”
According to Robert O. Young PhD, Director of Research at the pH Miracle Living Center, “green tea is acidic and will contribute to the dietary acid and metabolic loads in the tissue causing a cancerous condition or making a cancerous condition worse.”
“Despite the large number of included studies, the jury still seems to be out on the question of whether green tea can in fact prevent the development of various cancer types,” lead review author Katja Boehm, a member of the Unconventional and Complementary Methods in Oncology Study Group in Nuremburg, Germany, said in a news release issued by the journal’s publisher, The Cochrane Collaboration.
The researchers reviewed studies involving more than 1.6 million people in Asia, where green tea consumption is a regular habit. Boehm said that variables in how much green tea people drink and how different cancers grow makes it difficult to find a conclusive relationship about whether green tea helps prevent cancer.
Dr. Young states, “cancer is not a cell but a liquid acid from diet, environment and/or metabolism that breaks down cell via fermentation. To drink acidic drinks like coffee,alcohol or tea, including green tea will only increase tissue acidosis leading to all cancerous conditions. The best advise I can give to prevent any cancerous condition is to eliminate all contributing acidic foods and drinks, including black and green tea.”
14. Too much water is harmful.
Our body uses water to keep us internally flowing and clean. What we don’t need gets discarded. However the water does need to be alkaline otherwise we are adding more liquid acidity to our bodies and not benefitting the way we could be thriving.
15. Pro-biotic, pre-biotic and digestive enzymes help us and improve our health. BIG
These three are 100% acidic. They act like Pac Man and go into our gut to help clean it up from build-up stuck food that is 100% acidic anyways, by eating the chronic impacted bowel. However, when they are done eating the waste they continue to eat us… our tissue from the inside out. It leads to bowel issues and eventually causing long term harmful side effects. It is a dangerous way to get short term relief with long term health issues.
Now how about those “friendly flora” aka bacteria, that everyone natters about. Yes, they are 100% acidic and are only present when the bowel is congested. It’s our system breaking down internally to save itself. It knows what to do to keep us healthy but when we fill it full of acidic trash it can’t keep up and goes into holding, fermenting and bloating mode.
No need for more “friendly flora” aka bacteria to add to the “clutter”. It’s kind of like stuffing an already filthy full closest with more junk and we all know that one day that closet is going to need to be cleaned out if we want to continue using it.
So, clean it out properly the first time; do a liquid green feast for 3-10 days allowing your body to come back to harmony. This may be required a few times. You know, like the initial clean and then the revamp and organization phase of a closet.
Did you know that even aloe vera juice/gel is a “natural digestive enzyme” and if over done can create long term issues in our bowel. The answer is to stop putting the acidic toxic food in, chew your food well and drink green juice, intake healthy oils and water to keep the bowel clean and healthy. Remember, a healthy bowel moves 3 to 5 times daily.
16. Antibiotics get rid of illness.
TRUE and FALSE
Antibiotics are 100% acidic and are anti or against life! When they enter our body they shock your alkaline buffering system at an alarming rate. Kind of like adding bleach to shock a dirty pool to clear it up! What happens is because of an over load of chemical acidity from the medication our body is forced to once again rob our tissues, muscles, organs and bones of our very own minerals (sodium, magnesium, potassium and calcium) to encapsulate the acidic illness, usher it out one of our five channels of elimination (bowels, urine, breathe, lymphatics or glymphatics) and restore harmony back to our body.
It’s short term relief with long term side effects once again. When really all we need to do it boost our own system with electron rich alkaline foods and beverages and return to vibrancy.
17. Salt is bad for you.
TRUE AND FALSE
Typical table salt is processed, bleached, toxic and dangerous for our health. Coloured sea salt is low in sodium and high in minerals.
Every one of our systems relies on the electrical potential of salt so that we can be healthy. Our body’s pH affects every single system in our body. Our pH for all our fluids, tissues and organs are alkaline aka salty. If sea salt was bad for us the ocean would die and so would all the creatures including us (fyi the ocean pH needs to be 8.3 and it has slid to 8.2) Sea salt is life. I use pHorever Young pHlavor Sea Salt from the Great Salt Lake.
FYI… craving sugar is our body’s way of showing us it needs sustainable energy… SALT. Eat healthy colored sea salt, lose the sugar cravings and improve your health at the same time. Here is the simple equations of life… Salt is Sol. Sol is Soul. Soul is Energy. Energy is Life. Life is Salt!
18. Healthy Oils…. it is good to cook with oils.
After reading Fats that Heal and Fats that Kill by Udo Erasmus, I will never put any oil in a pan again. When you heat oils past 112° they turn rancid and are in no way healthy in that state. One exception is coconut oil which can be heated to 176° before it is altered (from The Miracle of Coconut oil by Bruce Fife) Still NEVER heat an oil. Use water in a pan and lightly steam the food and then top it with a healthy oil when on your plate.
Without professional temperature control you cannot tell if the oil turn toxic. Healthy fats are necessary for optimal health, not all fats are bad not even all saturated fats are bad, for example Coconut oil is a saturated fat but it is a medium chain fatty acid and most all saturated fats are long chain fatty acids and long chain fatty acids are not good quality fats.
Remember all coconut products are now pasteurized in North America so maybe not the best food source. I do use it for oil pulling in my mouth after I brush my teeth and then spit it out. Fats help the body stockpile certain nutrients as well. The so-called “fat-soluble” vitamins—A, D, E and K.
FYI olive oil and avocados are full of vitamin K, necessary for building our fibrin net protein in our blood and giving it strength. Healthy oils are needed to develop cell membrane walls (the brain of all cells says cellular biologist, Dr. Bruce Lipton), to nature and support brain function, our nervous system, blood cell production, for glowing supple skin, bowel movements and emotions well being. We require 1/3 cup (5 tbls. of healthy oils daily) amd I male sire to include an 2 tsp of a healthy 3/6/9 oil as well!
Bottled Salad Dressings are All Toxic
Bottled salad dressings are full of sugar, artificial colors, and high fructose corn syrup. Once you drown your salad in this nutritional disaster, you might as well eat a bag of potato chips or a hot dog instead. Drop the bottled salad dressings, and use lemon juice along with some cold-pressed organic olive or avocado oil for a healthy salad dressing. I would also suggest adding liberal amounts of Real Salt or Himalayan Salt to add taste and alkalinity.
Once again, marketing is to blame for the BIG misconceptions about margarine. It’s not healthy, people! It’s one of the unhealthiest foods in your diet. So cut it out! Margarine is like a very acidic version of butter that’s made with hydrogenated vegetable oils and it’s more unnatural than you think. It’s pure chemistry. So what’s so bad about it? It’s the trans fats that can damage your heart, blood vessels, mess up your cholesterol levels and set the stage for a cancerous condition. Switch to cold-pressed organic oils like olive, hemp or flax for a healthier alternative. Just please avoid margarine!
19. A Drink of Alcohol Daily is Healthy for YOU.
An American study that followed the diet and lifestyles of more than 200,000 women for almost 14 years found that postmenopausal women who drank one drink per day or less had an almost 30 percent increase in breast cancer rates compared to women who did not drink at all.
Alcohol use is the second leading cause of cancer, right behind tobacco use. While a moderate or low consumption of alcohol can be healthy and lead to a reduced risk of heart disease, excessive drinking is known to cause heart failure, stroke, and sudden death. In 2007, experts working for the World Health Organizations International Agency for Research on Cancer looked at the scientific evidence regarding cancer and alcohol use from 27 different studies. They found sufficient evidence to state that excessive alcohol use is the main cause of mouth, esophagus, liver, colon, mouth, rectum, and female breast cancers.
20. Alkalinity helps improves health, reverses illness and disease and improves your sex drive.
TRUE TRUE TRUE!
We are alkaline by design and acidic by our bodily functions.
When we keep our 5 channels of elimination (bowels, urine, lymphatics, glymphatics and breathe) clean, clear and open we eliminate acidic build up. There is only one disease; over acidification of our fluids, tissues, muscles, organs and bones. Even sexual dysfunction is a build up of acidity.
21. Can thoughts, feelings and emotions affect our pH?
They release metabolic acid. In fact they can release 2-3x more acid than a food or beverage. Their preferred way to exit the body is out through the connective and lympathic system.
If not eliminated properly they can damage our organs if it becomes chronic… fear weakens the stomach, anger weakens the liver, grief weakens the lungs, pissed offness weakens the kidneys and heart break weakens the heart. On the other hand love, peace and joy strengthen our body parts and immune system! So manage yourself well. It’s a lifestyle and not solely about nutrition.
You see we are alkaline by design and when we tend to that and nourish it, we flourish. We are acidic by function and when we take care of our five channels of elimination and discard our metabolic acid waste from functioning, we flourish in health and vitality.
It is quite simple; put alkalinity in and keep our systems flowing with lots of water and healthy oils so all of our systems get flushed out daily! We are what we ingest.
22. Diet Anything or Die-it Anything is Healthy.
Diet foods, including frozen foods, or prepackaged foods labeled as “diet” or “low fat”, including diet sodas, generally contain aspartame, which is a chemical, artificial sweetener that we talk about in detail above. There are numerous studies showing that aspartame causes many diseases and sicknesses such as cancers, birth defects, and heart problems.
All “diet” food is chemically processed and made from super refined ingredients, excessive sodium levels, as well as artificial colors and flavors to make it taste good. Don’t ever forget, artificial anything is NOT real food! Although the FDA says that all these added chemicals are safe to eat, you might want to take their advice with a grain of salt. After all, don’t they also tell you that sugar and vegetable oils are safe to eat? (Not to mention GMO’s and fast food!)
There have been many studies that show that these additives, for some people, can actually be addicting. They feed that “feel good” part in your brain, similar to cocaine! Well, that actually makes sense because if you become addicted to these foods, the companies making them are certain to score a lot of money, aren’t they?
Be smart and eat nature’s own, natural “diet” food; alkalizing fruit and vegetables! (Organic, of course!)
23. Artificial Sweeteners are Safe!
Most people use artificial sweeteners to either lose weight or because they are diabetic and must avoid sugar. The main problem in all this is that there are numerous studies that show people who consume artificial sweeteners on a regular basis, such as in sodas, or coffee sweeteners, actually gain weight. It also does little or nothing to help those with diabetes.
In fact, artificial sweeteners actually make it even more difficult to control their blood sugar levels and worsen conditions that are related to diabetes such as cataracts and gastro paresis. Sometimes aspartame has been found to cause convulsions, which some people will mistake for an insulin reaction.
Not to mention that artificial sweeteners inhibit your body’s ability to monitor its daily calorie consumption and make the body crave even more sweets. Well, we’ve already discussed how refined sugars can cause cancer.
There is mounting evidence that the chemicals that make up these sweeteners, especially aspartame, break down in the body into a deadly toxin called DKP. When your stomach processes this chemical, it in turn produces chemicals that can cause cancer, especially brain tumors.
24. Genetically Modified Foods or GMO’s are Safe.
Genetically modified organisms, more commonly called GMO’s, are foods that have been modified by chemicals, animal or insect genes and grown with chemicals.
In a study done by Dr. Pusztai at the Rowett Institute in Scotland, rats were fed GMO foods, especially potatoes. ALL rats showed damaged immune systems, pre-cancerous cell growths, along with smaller brains and livers, in just the first 10 days of the project. American consumers believe that the FDA has approved these GMO foods and this is simply not the case.
The FDA has NO testing procedures for GMO foods, NONE. The only human study ever published showed that those foreign genes that are present in GM food transfer to the DNA in the bacteria in our digestive systems. We, the American consumer, are the guinea pig (or rat) in this case. Unfortunately, almost all grains, including soybeans, wheat, and corn, have been grown via GMO’s.
Currently GMO’s do not have to be listed on food labels, so read carefully and look for labels that state the food is GMO free.
The best way to be safe from Frankenstienian food is only buy organic and then you know you are ingesting non-GMO food or beverages.
25. Canned Foods and especially Canned Tomatoes, Peaches, Pears, Beans, Corn, and Peas are Good Sources of Alkaline Vegetables and Fruit.
Most canned foods are a concern because of what the can is lined with. The lining of almost all canned foods are made with a chemical called bisphenol-A, or BPA.
A study published in May of 2013 by the Proceeding of the National Academy of Sciences showed that BPA actually affects the way genes work inside the brain of rats. Even the FDA agrees that there is a problem with BPA as it is supporting efforts to either replace or at the very least, to minimize the amounts found in canned foods. You know it must be bad when even the very lax FDA is concerned!
Tomatoes are exceptionally dangerous due to their high acidity when canned, which seems to cause BPA to leech from the lining of the can into the tomatoes themselves. The level of BPA can be so high in fact; you should seriously consider not feeding them to children. Due to FDA laws, there are no standards for labeling BPA so simply because a can does not say it has it does not mean that it does not contain BPA. Be safe and avoid cans. Only ingest fresh organic non-GMO fruit and vegetables and never from a can.
26. Eating Non-organic fruit and vegetables is OK for improving health and fitness.
Fruit and vegetables that are non-organic are contaminated with some very dangerous acidic pesticides such as atrazine, thiodicarb, and organophosphates, as well as high nitrogen fertilizers.
Atrazine is banned in European countries but still used here. This is a weed killer that causes severe problems in humans, especially in our reproductive capabilities.
A 2009 study found that when pregnant women drank water contaminated with atrazine, their babies had reduced body weights. Were you aware that the sewage from cities in the USA (nicely called bio solids) is used in the fields of farms in the USA as a form of fertilizer? You will never find organic food being cultivated in composted human sewage waste!
Conventional foods are also subjected to an enormous amount of these types’ of acidic chemicals as well as acidic hormones, to make the fruit and veggies grow bigger. Apples are probably the worst offenders with pesticides showing on more than 98 per cent of all apples tested. Fruit with a 90 per cent positive rate of pesticide residue included oranges, strawberries, and grapes.
Washing fruit and vegetables does not remove 100 per cent of the residue. Pesticides are toxic acidic chemicals to insects as well as human beings.
27. Corn and All Corn Related Products are Alkalizing.
Those little bags of popcorn are so convenient to just stick in the microwave, you wouldn’t think for a minute that they could be dangerous to your health, but they are, ncluding the radiation from the microwave.
First, let’s talk about the bag itself. Conventional microwave popcorn bags are lined with an acidic chemical called perfluorooctanoic acid ( PFOA). This is a toxin you can find in Teflon also. According to a recent study at the University of California, PFOA is linked to infertility in women. Numerous studies in lab animals and humans show that exposure to PFOA significantly increases the risk of kidney, bladder, liver, pancreas and testicular cancers. You can read more about this substance and the above mentioned studies at cancer.org.
Although every manufacturer uses slightly different ingredients, most of them use soybean oil (a GMO product) as well as various preservatives such as propyl gallate, an acidic chemical that is causes stomach inflammation and skin rashes. Now they don’t actually say they are using GMO corn kernels, but that’s because the government says they don’t have to. Even if they don’t use GMO corn, you can bet they aren’t using organic corn!
Also, applied to the popcorn itself, is a chemical called diacetyl. Use of this acidic chemical caused Conagra Foods to remove it from their brand of popcorn, ACT, because it was causing lung diseases in the workers at their factory.
28. Potato and Potato Chips are Alkalizing Health Foods.
Potato chips are cheap, great tasting, quick snack, however, the negative acidic effects they have on your body may not be worth the little bit of pleasure you derive from these crispy snacks.
Potato chips are high in both fat and acidic chemicals, which are sure to bring on weight gain. A study done in the New England Journal of medicine found that eating just 1 once of potato chips per day caused an average 2 pound weight gain in one year. Besides being full of trans-fats which can cause an increase in LDL cholesterol in most people, they have excessive processed sodium levels which, for many people, will indirectly cause increased blood pressure. Increased amounts of natural unprocessed salt will not increase blood pressure.
Potato chips have artificial flavors, numerous preservatives, and colors as well, which is something else your body doesn’t need. Potato chips are fried in high temperatures to make them crispy but this also causes them to make a material called acrylamide, a known cancerous causing carcinogen that is also found in cigarettes.
It’s hard to say no to your kids demands for potato chips, therefore, as a sneaky alternative, buy them dehydrated organic veggie chips which are a healthy alkalizing alternative.
29. Foods that are fermented, pickled, or smoked help digestion.
Foods that are cured by use of acidic nitrates or nitrites act as preservatives as well as adding color to the meat. Although nitrates do not cause cancer in and of themselves, under certain conditions these chemicals change once they are inside the body into N-nitroso composites. It’s this N-nitroso that is associated with a greater increase the risk of developing an acidic cancerous condition.
Smoking foods such as meat or nuts causes these food items to absorb considerable amounts of the tar that smoke produces. Tar is a known carcinogen. Meats such as bacon, sausage, bologna, and salami are high in fat and processed salt. Pickled foods are also very high in salts.
There is overwhelming evidence that eating these types of foods greatly increases the risk of colorectal cancer and higher rates of stomach cancer. The rates of stomach cancer are much greater in places such as Japan where a traditional acidic diet contains many foods that are high in fermented foods such as soy sauce, and/or smoked.
Processed meat is greatly associated with stomach, colon, rectum, pancreatic, lung, prostate, testicular, kidney, and bladder cancer.
30. Soda Water, Soda Pop and Sport Drinks improve energy and digestion.
False, False and False!
Perhaps you heard about the recent study that was published in May in the American Journal of Nutrition? It found that people who consumed more than one soda per day had a higher risk of stroke than people who did not drink sodas.
Loaded with sugar, sodas are an empty source of calories that cause weight gain and contribute to the nationwide epidemic of obesity. Drinking large amounts of this rapidly digested sugar causes your blood sugar to spike which can lead to both inflammation and insulin resistance. Soda is often the root cause of gastro-esophageal reflux disease, which is when the contents of the stomach leak into the esophagus causing not only pain but an actual burning of the esophagus from stomach acid.
Although sodas are not a direct cause of ulcers, they are known to irritate and make those with ulcers have more pain. Sodas also contain artificial colorings and food chemicals like derivative 4-methylimidazole (4-MI); no wonder soda pop has been shown to cause cancer.
Here is the link to view Dr. Young’s latest experiment on cola drinks, coffee, beer and alkaline water:
31. Commercial Fruit Juices are OK to drink when fresh juices are NOT available.
Don’t believe the big flashy labels that say 100% fruit. Most of the time, the secret is in the fine print. Commercial fruit juice often contains added sugar, coloring, preservatives, and it can lose its nutrients during pasteurization. Your best bet is finding a trusted local organic juice bar or making your own alkaline fruit and vegetable juices at home. You can also use iJuice powders which are have only traces of sugar which is less than 1 gram per serving – http://www.ijuicenow.com I would go for the latter. Have some fun and explore new tastes of iJuice organic juices.
32. Granola Type Breakfast Cereals are a good breakfast and are alkalizing and healthy.
Once again, I blame it on the marketing. Breakfast cereals aren’t harmless as their happy cheerful colors and toys inside the box might suggest. They actually contain cancer-causing sugar, artificial coloring, preservatives, GMO products, and they’re often stripped of the nutrients they had before processing. Try quinoa with some avocado and Real Salt instead. It tastes great, and it’s actually good for you.
33. Wheat is the staff of life!
Wheat contains a carbohydrate that suddenly and greatly increases your blood sugar levels. This triggers high insulin production and acidic weight gain. Over time, your pancreas will become overworked and you’ll become insulin resistant, and then you can end up with diabetes and/or cancer. And high blood sugar levels trigger the production of compounds that speed up the aging process and give you wrinkled skin. So you’ll age faster and be prone to diabetes, which in itself is a big issue.
34. All Energy Bars are alkalizing and healthy.
False with no exception!
All so-called energy bars might be perceived by many athletes who are looking for a quick acidic fix or burst of pseudo energy, but hopefully that’s not you! Try to resist these highly acidic artificial energy bombs. Energy bars contain a lot of sugar, they are high in fructose corn syrup (major cause of cancer), preservatives, and can contain trans-fats. So, energy bars are candy and are full of ACID in the form of sugar, and artificial ingredients. In other words, it’s a ticking time bomb that steals energy from your body and sets the stage for serious injury to your major organs.
35. Hydrogenated oils are safe and can be used when cooking
Let’s start from the point that all hydrogenated oils are vegetable oils. Vegetable oils cannot be extracted naturally like butter is, vegetable oils must be chemically removed from their source, and then they are changed to be more acceptable to consumers. They are frequently deodorized and colored to look appealing.
All vegetable oils contain high levels of Omega–6 fatty acids. An excess of Omega- 6 fatty acids may cause health problems, such as heart disease and in increase in various cancers, especially skin cancer. You need a good balance of both Omega 3 and Omega 6. Try to get plenty of Omega 3 every day from hemp and flax. You can do this in the form of supplements and also non-GMO fatty fish such as salmon and mackerel are a very good source of Omega 3.
Hydrogenated oils are used to preserve processed foods and keep them looking appealing for a long as possible. Hydrogenated oils influence our cell membranes’ structure and flexibility, which is linked to cancer.
(If you’re enjoying this article, you may want to subscribe to our blog at: http://www.phoreveryoung.wordpress.com or our free newsletter at: http://www.phmiracle.com for breaking health news alerts on GMO’s, fluoride, superfoods, natural self-cures and more… You privacy is protected. Unsubscribe at any time.)
36. And NOW for the Biggest Myth of ALL – The Stomach is Acidic and Digests the Food We Ingest.
THE STOMACH DOES NOT DIGEST FOOD!
Read, listen, learn and understand the science of the stomach’s true functionality!
The following scientific discourse are twenty-five important points to understand concerning the the real purpose of the stomach, the physiology of digestion, the creation of sodium bicarbonate (NaHCO3) and hydrochloric acid (HCL) in the stomach lining, the ingestion of protein, dairy, cheese and sugar in any form and how acid/alkaline biochemistry, physiology, and anatomy relate to health, sickness, and disease.
Unfortunately, contemporary medical doctors and scientists as well as alternative health practitioners and lay people DO NOT understand how acid/base are created in the body and the onset of latent tissue acidosis in the colloidal connective tissue or the “Schade”. Welcome to the 21st century and Dr. Young’s “New Biology.”
How is acid/base created in the body?
1) The parietal or cover cells of the stomach split the sodium chloride of the blood. The sodium is used to bind with water and carbon dioxide to form the alkaline salt, sodium bicarbonate or NaHCO3. The biochemistry is: H20 + CO2 + NaCl = NaHCO3 + HCL. This is why a call the stomach an alkalizing organ NOT an organ of digestion. The stomach DOES NOT digest the food or liquids you ingest it alkalizes the food and liquid you ingest.
2) For each molecule of sodium bicarbonate (NaHCO3) made, a molecule of hydrochloric acid (HCL) is made and secreted into the so-called digestive system – specifically, the stomach (the gastric pits in the stomach) – to be eliminated. Therefore HCL is an acidic waste product of sodium bicarbonate created by the stomach to alkalize the food and liquids ingested.
3) The chloride ion from the sodium chloride (salt) binds to an acid or proton forming HCL as a waste product of sodium bicarbonate production. HCL has a pH of 1 and is highly toxic to the body and the cause of indigestion, acid reflux, ulcers and cancer.
4) When large amounts of acids, including HCL, enter the stomach from a rich animal protein or dairy product meal, such as meat and cheese, acid is withdrawn from the acid-base household. The organism would die if the resulting alkalosis – or NaHCO3 (base flood) or base surplus – created by the stomach was not taken up by the alkalophile glands that need these quick bases in order to build up their strong sodium bicarbonate secretions. These glands and organs are the stomach, pancreas, Brunner’s glands (between the pylorus and the junctions of the bile and pancreatic ducts), Lieberkuhn’s glands in the liver and its bile with its strong acid binding capabilities which it has to release on the highly acidic meat and cheese to buffer its strong acids of nitric, sulphuric, phosphoric, uric and lactic acids.
5) When a rich animal protein and dairy product meal is ingested, the stomach begins to manufacture and secrete sodium bicarbonate (NHCO3) to alkalize the acids from the food ingested. This causes a loss in the alkaline reserves and an increase in acid and/or HCL found in the gastric pits of the stomach. These acids and/or HCL are taken up by the blood which lowers blood plasma pH. The blood eliminates this increase in gastrointestinal acid by throwing it off into the Pishinger’s spaces.
6) The space enclosed by these finer and finer fibers is called the Pishinger’s space, or the extracellular space that contains the fluids that bath and feed each and every cell while carrying away the acidic waste from those same cells. There is no mention of this organ in American physiology text books. There is mention of the extracellular space but not of any organ that stores acids from metabolism and diet, like the kidney. I call this organ the “pre-kidney” because it stores metabolic and gastrointestinal acids until they can be buffered and eliminated via the skin, urinary tract, or bowels.
7) After a rich animal protein or dairy product meal, the urine pH becomes alkaline. The ingestion of meat and cheese causes a reaction in acidic fashion in the organism by the production of sulfuric, phosporhoric, nitric, uric, lactic, acetylaldehyde and ethanol acids, respectively, but also through the formation and excretion of base in the urine. Therefore eating meat and cheese causes a double loss of bases leading to tissue acidosis and eventual disease, especially inflammation and degenerative diseases.
8) During heavy exercise, if the the resulting lactic acid was not adsorbed by the collagen fibers, the specific acid catchers of the body, the organism would die. The total collection of these fibers is the largest organ of the body called SCHADE, the colloidal connective tissue organ. NO liquid exchange occurs between the blood and the parenchyma cells, or in reverse, unless it passes through this connective tissue organ. This organ connects and holds everything in our bodies in place. This organ is composed of ligaments, tendons, sinew, and the finer fibers that become the scaffolding that holds every single cell in our bodies in place. When acids are stored in this organ, which includes the muscles, inflammation and pain develop. The production of lactic acid is increased with the ingestion of milk, cheese, yogurt, butter and especially ice cream.
That is why I have stated, “acid is pain and pain is acid.” You cannot have one without the other. This is the beginning of latent tissue acidosis leading to irritation, inflammation and degeneration of the cells, tissues and organs.
9) The more acidity created from eating meat, cheese, milk or ice cream the more gastrointestinal acids are adsorbed into the the collagen fibers to be neutralized and the less sodium bicarbonate or NaHCO3 that is taken up by the alkalophile glands. The larger the potential difference between the adsorbed acids and the amount of NaHCO3 generated with each meal, the more or less alkaline are the alkalophile glands like the pancreas, gallbladder, pylorus glands, blood, etc. The acid binding power of the connective tissue, the blood, and the alkalophile glands depends on its alkali reserve, which can be determined through blood, urine, and saliva pH, including live and dried blood analysis as taught by Dr. Robert O. Young. The saliva pH is an indication of alkali reserves in the alkalophile glands and the urine pH is an indication of the pH of the fluids that surround the cells or the Pishinger’s space.
10) The iso-structure of the blood maintains the pH of the blood by pushing off gastrointestinal or metabolic acids into the connective tissue or the Pishinger’s space. The blood gives to the urine the same amount of acid that it receives from the tissues and liver so it can retain its iso-form. A base deficiency is always related to the deterioration of the deposit ability of the connective tissues or the Pishinger’s space. As long as the iso-structure of the blood is maintained, the urine – which originates from the blood – remains a faithful reflected image of the acid-base regulation, not of the blood, but of the tissues. The urine therefore is an excretion product of the tissues, not the blood. So when you are testing the pH of the urine, you are testing the pH of the tissues.
11) A latent “acidosis” is the condition that exists when there are not enough bases in the alkalophile glands because they have been used up in the process of neutralizing the acids adsorbed to the collagen fibers. This leads to compensated “acidosis.” This means the blood pH has not changed but other body systems have changed. This can then lead to decompensated “acidosis” where the alkaline reserves of the blood are used up and the pH of the blood is altered. Decompensated “acidosis” can be determined by testing the blood pH, urine pH and the saliva pH. The decrease in the alkaline reserves in the body occurs because of hyper-proteinization, (eating Meat and Cheese!)or too much protein, and hyper-carbonization, or too much sugar. This is why 80 to 90 year old folks are all shrunk up and look like prunes. They have very little or no alkaline reserves in their alkalophile glands. When all the alkaline minerals are gone, so are you and your battery runs down. The charge of your cellular battery can be measured by testing the ORP or the oxidative reduction potential of the blood, urine or saliva using an ORP meter. As you become more acidic this energy potential or ORP increases.
12) If there is not enough base left over after meat and cheese or surgary meal, or enough base to neutralize and clear the acids stored in the connective tissues, a relative base deficiency develops which leads to latent tissue acidosis. When this happens the liver and pancreas are deficient of adequate alkaline juices to ensure proper alkalization of the food in your stomach and small intestine.
13) Digestion or alkalization cannot proceed without enough of these alkaline juices for the liver and pancreas, etc., and so the stomach has to produce more acid in order to make enough base, ad nauseam, and one can develop indigestion, nausea, acid reflux, GERD, ulcers, esophageal cancer and stomach cancer. All of these symptoms are not the result of too much acid or HCL in the stomach. On the contrary, it is the result of too little base in the form of sodium bicarbonate!
14) Therefore the stomach is NOT an organ of digestion as currently taught in ALL biology and medical texts, BUT an organ of contribution or deposit. It’s function is to deposit alkaline juices to the stomach to alkalize the food and to the blood to carry to the alklophile glands!!!!
15) There is a daily rhythm to this acid base ebb and flow of the fluids of the body. The stored acids are mobilized from the connective tissues and Pishinger’s spaces while we sleep.
These acids reach their maximum (base tide) concentration in this fluid, and thereby the urine (around 2 a.m. is the most acidic). The acid content of the urine directly reflects the acid content of the fluid in the Pishinger’s spaces, the extracellular fluid compartments of the body. On the other hand, the Pishinger’s spaces become most alkaline around 2 p.m. (the base flood) as then the most sodium bicarbonate (NaHCO3) is being generated by the cover cells of the stomach to alkalize the food and drink we have ingested.
16) If your urine is not alkaline by 2 p.m. you are definitely in an ACIDIC condition and lacking in alkaline reserves. The pH of the urine should run between 6.8 and 8.4 but ideally 7.2 or greater.
17) After a high protein meal or meat or cheese, the free acids formed such as sulfuric, phosphoric, uric, and nitric acids stick to the collagen fibers to remove them from the blood and protect the delicate pH of the blood at 7.365. The H+ or proton ions from these acids are neutralized by the next base flood, the sodium bicarbonate produced after the meal. The H+ or proton ion combines with the carbonate or HCO3, converts to carbonic acid, H2CO3, which converts to CO2 and H2O. The sulfuric and other acids from proteins are neutralized as follows where the HR represents any acid with the R as its acid radical (SO4, PO4, or NO3) HR + NaHCO3 <=> H2O + NaR (Ca, Mg, K)+ CO2.
18) Medical doctors and savants are not taught in medical school and therefore do not understand or recognize latent tissue acidosis. They understand and recognize compensated acidosis and decompensated acidosis. In compensated acidosis, breathing increases in order to blow off more carbonic acid which decreases PCO2 because of the lowered carbonate or HCO3. When the breathing rate can no longer get any faster and when the kidneys can no longer increase its’ function to keep up with the acid load, then the blood pH starts to change from a pH of 7.365 to 7.3 then to 7.2. At a blood pH of 6.95 the heart relaxes and the client goes into a coma or dies.
19) Metabolism of a normal adult diet results in the generation of 50 to 100 meq of H+ or proton per day, which must be excreted if the urine acid-base balance is to be maintained. A meq is a milliequivalent which is an expression of concentration of substance per liter of solution, calculated by dividing the concentration in milligrams per 100 milliliters by the molecular weight. This process involves two basis steps; 1) the reabsorption of the filtered sodium bicarbonate or NaHCO3 and, 2) excretion of the 50 to 100 meq of H+ or proton produced each day by the formation of titratable acidity and NH4+ or ammonium. Both steps involve H+ or proton secretion from the cells of the kidney into the urine.
20) Sodium bicarbonate (NaHCO3) must be reabsorbed into the blood stream, since the loss of NaHCO3 will increase the net acid load and lower the plasma NaHCO3 concentration. The loss of NaHCO3 in the urine is equivalent to the addition of H+ to the body since both are derived from the dissociation of H2CO3 or carbonic acid.
21) The biochemistry is: CO2 + H2O = H2CO3 = HCO3 + H+. The normal subject must reabsorb 4300 meq of NaHCO3 each day! The secreted H+ or proton ions are generated within the kidney cells from the dissociation of H2O or water. This process also results in the equimolar production OH- or hydroxyl ions. The OH- ions bind to the active zinc-containing site of the intracellular carbonic anhydrase; they then combine with CO2 to form HCO3- ions which are released back into the kidney cells and returned to the systemic circulation. Second, the dietary acid load is excreted by the secretion of H+ or proton ions from the kidney cells into the urine. These H+ or proton ions can do one of two things: the H+ or proton ions can be combined with the urinary buffers, particularly HPO4, in a process called titratable acidity (The biochemistry is: H+ + HPO4 = H2PO4), or the phosphate buffering system or the H+ or proton ions can combine with ammonia (NH3) to form ammonium as follows: NH3 + H+ = NH4.
22) This ammonia is trapped and concentrated in the kidney as ammonium which is then excreted in the urine.
23) In response to acid load, 36% of the H+ or proton goes intracellular in exchange for the release of Na+ (sodium) into the blood stream. 15% of the acid goes intracellular in exchange for K+ (potassium) – common in diabetics. 6% of the H+ or proton or acid goes directly into the cell to be buffered by intracellular processes. 43% is buffered extracellularly as NaHCO3- or sodium bicarbonate combining with H+ or proton to form H2CO3 or carbonic acid which breaks down to CO2 or carbon dioxide to be released by the lungs. 10% of CO2 or carbon dioxide is excreted through the lungs and 90% is used by the body to reabsorb alkaline minerals and make sodium bicarbonate for buffering gastrointestinal and metabolic acids.
The biochemistry is: CO2 + H2O = H2CO3 = HCO3 + H+.
24) Of all the ways the body can buffer metabolic and dietary acids, the excretion of protein (the eating of meat and cheese) generated acid residues is the only process that does not add sodium bicarbonate back into blood circulation. This creates a loss of bases which is the forerunner of all sickness and disease. In the long run, the only way to replace these lost bases is by eating more alkaline electron-rich green foods and long-chain polyunsaturated fats. Eating meat and cheese is definitely hazardous to your health. That is why I say, “a cucumber a day keeps the doctor away while eating meat, cheese and even an apple creates more excess acid in the colloidal connective tissues, leading to latent tissue acidosis.
25) With over 30 years of research and testing over 500,000 samples of blood and over 1,000,000 samples of urine and saliva I have come to the conclusion that the Human Body is an acid producing organism by function – yet, it is an alkaline organism by design. Eating animal protein, especially meat and cheese and sugar from any source are deadly acidic choices – unless you interested in becoming sick, tired and fat over time.
Bottom line – the pH Miracle Lifestyle and Diet is a program that focuses on the foundational principal that the body is alkaline by design and yet acidic by function. This make this program the ultimate program for preventing and reversing aging and the onset of sickness and dis-ease. I would say that the pH Miracle Lifestyle and Diet is the diet for a longer healthier life.
Please remember this very important truth, hydrochloric acid in the stomach is not the cause of digestion but the result of digestion. Start alkalizing today and begin improving the quality and quantity of your life today.
To determine the pH and chemistry and over 150 parameters of the blood and interstitial fluids I used a non-invasive 3-D functionality bio-electro scan. I was able to obtain all quantitative data that validates the true chemistry and pH of the stomach, blood and the fluids of the interstitium where metabolic and dietary acids are compartmentalized.
To learn more about the science of the pH Miracle Lifestyle and Diet go to:
The Worlds Top 5 Lifestyles & Diets for Health, Fitness, Vitality and Beauty in 2018
Which Lifestyle and Diet Did YOU Follow in 2018!
Dr. Young’s pH Miracle Alkaline Lifestyle and Diet
Victoria Beckham keeps her slender physique in shape by following the pH Alkaline Lifestyle and Diet, recommended by Robert O. Young PhD. This plan means you ingest ONLY alkaline foods and liquids to keep your acidic levels in your blood, interstitial fluids, intracellular fluids at an alkaline pH between 7.35 and 7.45. All of these fluids can be tested with the Full-Body 3-D Bio-Electro Scan and the non-invasive blood testing of the chemistry, including pH of the blood, stomach, intestines and interstitial fluids.
The following chart lists some of the acidic foods on the pH Miracle Alkaline Diet to eliminate completely or eat sparingly:
The following chart lists some of the foods you can eat freely on the pH Miracle alkaline diet:
The supermodel Elle Macpherson stated that following a plant-based pH Miracle alkaline lifestyle and diet and taking supplements have helped her look younger than her 54 years. (wwwijuicenow.com and http://www.phoreveryoung,com)
“When I turned 50 I realized things I did in my 20s weren’t working anymore,” Macpherson said. “I follow a plant-based alkaline diet, focusing on healthy, whole food. I take green powder and protein powder every day, and I drink three liters of water a day.” (www.ijuicenow.com, http://www.phoreveryoung.com)
So where does a 6’7″ man who weighs over 270 pounds get his protein from? Tony Robbins eats broccoli! Over 50 percent of the calories from steamed organic broccoli comes from protein. It is important to note that the body does not build muscle from protein – it builds it from red blood cells. Muscle, bone, and all organs and glands are made from red blood cells NOT protein! Tony is a strong advocate and walking testimony of Dr. Young’s alkaline lifestyle and diet which he teaches from the stage at ALL his events.
Prince Harry and Meghan follow the pH Miracle Alkaline Lifestyle and Diet. In fact it was Meghan who introduced Harry to the alkaline lifestyle.
So what keeps Tom Brady so healthy, fit and strong at the age of 41 and still playing NFL Football? The answer is the pH Miracle alkaline lifestyle and diet!
The Vegan Diet
Beyonce is a big fan of Marcos Borges 22 days of Vegan program which is a vegan meal service. Although not a full vegan, the singer ordered in the service to get in shape for Coachella. “The benefits of a plant-based diet need to be known,” Beyoncé said. “We should spend more time loving ourselves, which means taking better care of ourselves with good nutrition and making healthier food choices.”
The following are just a few of the foods I recommend that you can eat freely when following an Vegan Diet as outlined in The pH Miracle revised and updated book and The pH Miracle for Weight Loss – http://www.phoreveryoung.com
The Ancient Grains Diet
To keep her energy levels at an all-time high, Angelina Jolie snacks on ancient grains such as quinoa, chia seeds, millet, buckwheat and spelt. “She’s into eating products made from ancient grains and raves about their health benefits,” a source told Marie Claire. “She claims they provide her with nutrients she can’t find anywhere else, plus shinier skin.”
The wonderful benefits of ancients grains like quinoa, millet, buckwheat and spelt, they are low in carbohydrate (sugar) and higher in protein. Keep in mind though I only recommend these grains sparingly and no more than 10 grams of protein daily.
Remember, all body cells, including bone and muscle are made from blood NOT protein. And blood is made from chlorophyll (green foods), unsaturated oil, alkaline water and mineral salts or sodium, potassium, magnesium and calcium.
The Paleo Diet
Jessica Biel credits her super svelte physique down to the Paleo diet. Heavily endorsed by Pete Evans, the diet works on the ethos you go back to eating like a caveman and eradicate dairy, grains and legumes from your diet. “Eating Paleo just leans you down and slims you up and takes that little layer of fat and water-weight right off your body,” says Jessica. “I do a lot of cooking at home using fresh fish or lean meat like chicken and vegetables,” she adds.
The Paleo diet will provide short term benefits but long term damage from ALL the acidic foods from dairy, legumes and grains such as wheat. You are better off with both short and long term benefits by sticking with a diet that does not cause eventual gland, organ and tissue damage. That diet would be low carbohydrate, low protein and liberal amounts of healthy unsaturated oil, like hemp seed, flax seed, broccoli seed, carrot seed, cabbage seed, just to name a few.
The Atkins Diet
Kim Kardashian lost 25 kilos in 11 months on the Atkins diet, which is a high acidic protein, low carb diet. “ Anyone who has had kids knows your body changes, and it’s hard to get your body back in shape,” she said. “It takes so much determination, and mental and physical power and energy.”
Unfortunately this diet also has short term benefits with long term damage, especially to the intestinal villi if you are ingesting animal protein which does not digest (unless you juice the animal flesh). Maybe that is why Kim looks bloated in the lower abdominal area. It is important to stay away from this diet unless your protein sources are from green plants such as avocado, broccoli and buckwheat.
Check out the above list of foods to avoid and especially avoid animal sources for safe and healthy weight loss.
The World’s Number 1 Lifestyle and Diet for Health, Energy, Vitality, Fitness & Beauty!
Maryanne lost over 150 pounds in less than a year following The pH Miracle for Weight Loss.
Scott Jacobs lost over 100 pounds in 12 weeks following The pH Miracle for Weight Loss lifestyle and diet plan.
Ryan Marcotte lost 31 pounds of fat and gained 11 pounds of muscle in 12 weeks following Dr. Robert O. Young’s pH Miracle Lifestyle and Diet!
Donna lost over 100 pounds following Dr. Robert O. Young’s pH Miracle Lifestyle and Diet! See Donna’s before and after pictures below as she shows her new found energy doing the splits on the Jump Sport Rebounder.
You must be logged in to post a comment.